It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The belief that Fallen Angels mated with human women

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Human form would include penors and vajayjays.
Fully functional penors and vajayjays? I mean, so functional that they can ejaculate during sexual intercourse and produce offspring?

I'd imagine so, their eyes and ears were fully functional, why not the penors and vajayjays? The word says they took wives and crazy sci-fi offspring developed as a result.

But that's not the most ludicrous of our beliefs, why attack it? We also claim the Creator of the Universe incarnated as a Man to give His life for all us people who were His sworn enemies.

I mean, why not mock our most absurd-sounding cherished beliefs?

edit on 24-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I'd imagine so, their eyes and ears were fully functional, why not the penors and vajayjays? The word says they took wives and crazy sci-fi offspring developed as a result.
Because we're talking about sexual reproduction. The creating of life between two sexes of the same species. I take it that Angels are shape-shifters? What else can they shift into and have sex with and produce offspring?

But that's not the most ludicrous of our beliefs, why attack it?
That's what this thread is about...

We also claim the Creator of the Universe incarnated as a Man to give His life for all us people who were His sworn enemies.
I agree, that is silly and makes no sense. I mean, he made up the rules, then he creates a loophole to get us out of it. And, if we can't muster the faith to believe it, we can burn for all eternity...

edit on 24-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join