It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The belief that Fallen Angels mated with human women

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by lupr3
With free will wouldn’t there be multiple choices..??? So really God would know all the choices we could make, but wouldn’t it be up to choose? Hope that makes sense..
If he doesn't know the exact choice we will make, he wouldn't be omniscient. Therefore, why call him "god" instead of "a very knowledgeable advanced being who happens to be invisible"?
edit on 18-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

it could possibly be Angels which are personal and the Man upstairs is looking at the human race or even all the lifeforms combined on the planet as a whole?

I've always thought those deer have every right to be here as we do... when I travel just a little ways outside the beltway I always see those real ahem men with the stickers on their fender exclaiming how many they've got this season so far.

God might just get angry and start flattening some tires man we'll see!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

yo hydro! are there any other type of women besides the human variety?

I guess we could always ask a beastyalimus the answer to that

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There are different scriptures in the Old Testament that these Nephilim were giants, and I believe that is the theme here in this thread. One such scripture referred to 'us' being as grasshoppers to these Nephilim, supposing that to be a reference to physical size. Another speaks of a king who's bed was 18 foot 6 inches by 8 foot 4 inches, so basically a 18 x 8 + foot bed. It speaks of the Nephilim coming into the woman of man..... I take that to mean intercourse.. which I think highly unlikely, just dimension wise. The male organs far too large for the female organs. Then there's the gestation and birth..... How would a womans womb acommodate such a size of fetus as that? No way it would be proceeding through the birth canal. So I think this talk of procreating hybrid Nephilim/humans must have been just as illustrations and not literal.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

yo hydro! are there any other type of women besides the human variety?

I guess we could always ask a beastyalimus the answer to that

Lol, I usually recognize a member by their avatar. But, you keep me on my toes because everyday you have a new one.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
There are different scriptures in the Old Testament that these Nephilim were giants, and I believe that is the theme here in this thread. One such scripture referred to 'us' being as grasshoppers to these Nephilim, supposing that to be a reference to physical size. Another speaks of a king who's bed was 18 foot 6 inches by 8 foot 4 inches, so basically a 18 x 8 + foot bed. It speaks of the Nephilim coming into the woman of man..... I take that to mean intercourse.. which I think highly unlikely, just dimension wise. The male organs far too large for the female organs. Then there's the gestation and birth..... How would a womans womb acommodate such a size of fetus as that? No way it would be proceeding through the birth canal. So I think this talk of procreating hybrid Nephilim/humans must have been just as illustrations and not literal.

The Nephilim are the giants that were born from the daughters of man, and the sons have God. The fallen angels mixing with women. The giants weren't mixing, they were the outcome.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

[The Nephilim are the giants that were born from the daughters of man, and the sons have God. The fallen angels mixing with women. The giants weren't mixing, they were the outcome.
He still has a valid point. How did human women accommodate giant babies in their uteruses? But I'm still wondering how the female egg was even fertilized to begin with by these beings...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

[The Nephilim are the giants that were born from the daughters of man, and the sons have God. The fallen angels mixing with women. The giants weren't mixing, they were the outcome.
He still has a valid point. How did human women accommodate giant babies in their uteruses? But I'm still wondering how the female egg was even fertilized to begin with by these beings...

We don't know if the women lived through child birth.. Or maybe they lived longer, and didn’t stop growing.. There is proof of the giants existence, and also proof that this information is suppressed to the masses... Which says a lot to me.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
One thing you have to remember is that GOD has not written one book all books have been written by man, man is imperfect and with that being the case his books are imperfect as well. Only the elites had the ability to read and write which means they where the ruling class. As with today, do you trust the ruling class?????

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'm finding myself right now

I like to change it between a few depending on my mood though.

this ones cool, he's throwing the sign of the horns (Heavy Metal salute) but the way he has it turned is warding from the evil eye...

(ward / salute)

(give / disrespect)

edit on 18-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by vicnc2012
One thing you have to remember is that GOD has not written one book all books have been written by man, man is imperfect and with that being the case his books are imperfect as well. Only the elites had the ability to read and write which means they where the ruling class. As with today, do you trust the ruling class?????

Ever heard of the "bible codes"? Impossible for the ancients who lived 3500 years ago to imbed mathematics into the bible, math hadn't been invented until Pythagoras around 300 B.C. yet here we have Osama Bin Laden's name hidden in the bible codes and the story of the twin towers being hit by planes and falling down written in text that is over 3000 years old. Explain that one?

Then there's this gem written in the geneaology of names that tells the story, given by Moses and the prophets who told the story of Christ before he was born.

edit on 18-4-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

If God wanted to destroy sin, He could have killed Adam and Eve in the garden. Right when thee were two sinners and not roughly 1 billion.

During the planning of man, sin was a known factor to all. For him to fully test us, sin has to be here. It is up to the individual person whether they will indulge or not.

I realize that, I'm making a point that the flood wasn't about sin. If God sent the flood to destroy sin, (assuming that's the entire reason for it), based on that assumed idea He could have nipped sin in the bud in the garden.

Obviously that's not the case. It's called reducing the argument to the absurd, in order to blatantly show the idea/argument is absurd.

edit on 18-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

If God wanted to destroy sin, He could have killed Adam and Eve in the garden. Right when thee were two sinners and not roughly 1 billion.

Sure. Why did he send the flood? Was it not for the wickedness of man like the Bible says?

Can Nephilim sin? Yes they can. Noah also was a sinner. "Perfect in his generations" implies perfect/unblemished the same word is used for sacrifices that must be unblemished. After Methuselah died Noah and his sons were the only pure human DNA on the planet. If you want to base your argument on "what the Bible says", back it up to Genesis 6:1.

WHY CAN'T IT BE BOTH?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

reply to post by NOTurTypical

I never thought about it in that way. I always figured it was symbolic for something.

Edit: sorry this was in regards to the 5 rocks and the four brothers.

Yeah, David was gonna kill Goliath's brothers too, they turned chicken and ran.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

not all of them... I have even heard some say Jesus is YHWH and there are a few video clips I've come across recently of Jewish accepted Christ or talk about it atleast.

I realize there are Messianic Jews dude. I didn't get hit by the church bus last month. lol

It's good you're hungry for knowledge though.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Dude, you have a billion and 1 "why" questions, how about you bend that knee, get saved. And you can sit with Jesus and ask answers for all these absurd details you want answered. You've got eternity to have them all answered, and it might take half that long. (Joke, I know that's terrible Physics)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

It's pretty understandable why the Jews don't WANT to believe that Jesus was the Messiah and that the New Testament has any truth, because there's still a long list of persecution for them before the remaining promises will all be fulfilled

I think the major contention is probably they do not like the idea of facing Holocaust 2.0 that makes WWII look like a day at the fair, that and then they have to recognize theyre ancestors killed their own God 2000 years ago when he came in human form and they couldn't see him standing there in front of them. This could be what causes this even to happen:

Zecharia 12:10-14

10 “And I will pour on the house of David and on the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and supplication; then they will look on Me whom they pierced. Yes, they will mourn for Him as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for Him as one grieves for a firstborn. 11 In that day there shall be a great mourning in Jerusalem, like the mourning at Hadad Rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. 12 And the land shall mourn, every family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves; 13 the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of Shimei by itself, and their wives by themselves; 14 all the families that remain, every family by itself, and their wives by themselves.

This event still has not happened yet. This is the day they recognize who Yeshua is and seek his face. This is the day they see who God is and it will be a bitter day for them.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

I wasn't directing it to you. I was just expanding on what you had written.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

yes, and it is the right kind which I seek...

ring brother, ring for me, ring the bells of hope and faith

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

I wasn't directing it to you. I was just expanding on what you had written.

My bad, I do that from time to time with others posts too and they take it the wrong way like I did.

Please forgive my ignorance.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

yes, and it is the right kind which I seek...

ring brother, ring for me, ring the bells of hope and faith

Excellent! Seeking the wrong kind is what got us in the problem to begin with in the garden. Praise the Lord for His Word and all the wisdom within it. And thank Him for His Spirit which teaches us all things.

Praise the Lord, Amen.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join