It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The belief that Fallen Angels mated with human women

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JB1234
I have already explained that the Angels in heaven had NO sexual organs - the Bible indicates this "they could not marry"....it was only WHEN they changed their spritual bodies and materialised into human male bodies ON THE EARTH that they could mate with female humans. Either you accept this explanation or you say that is impossible..but to argue that humans and angels couldn't create a life by sexual reproduction is immaterial, because WHEN they mated THEY had changed their form. Hence why the Nephilim were hybrids.
So you're saying that they grew penises and testicles full of sperm? Penises that fit the human woman vagina, sperm that fertilizes their egg? Also, why were there no angels who became women?

God made a hybrid life from the egg of Mary in her womb to create Jesus - a perfect man. Just as he being a spiritual being created the first man and his mate the first woman. The Angels would have seen how God created life on Earth. They were endowed with great powers, but they misused the power of materialisation into human form so that they could fulfill their sexual lust for the "daughters of men".;
There's a difference between god creating a hybrid and angels creating hybrids. God didn't have sex with Mary. Angels did not have the means to procreate. So, why would they desire to procreate? Why would they lust? They had no junk! It would be like they were neutered.

All of our parts are indeed formed at the very moment of conception - written in the genetic code of the DNA of every single one of us...our unique features. Just as if they were written in a book. If God created humans...why would you question whether a spirit son of God could transform himself into a human male?
That's not my question. My question is if they were human males, why did they have hybrid offspring and not normal human offspring?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Yeah, Christians always use this scripture to proclaim his prophetic divinity. I don't buy it.

1) Jesus isn't 100% human, maybe not at all. He was born of a virgin who may have only been a surrogate, and not the egg donor, as far as we know.

If Jesus wasn't born using some of the genetic material within Mary then why would the Apostles bothered to list the line of descendency tracing Mary back to King David? Luke the physician did this in particular to prove Jesus was the promised Messiah from the line of David all the way back to Abraham. Had Jesus not been a direct descendent of Abraham then the covenent that Jehovah made with Abraham concerning the promised seed would have been untrue...

The promised seed Jesus Christ...by which all mankind would be blessed

(Genesis 17:19) . . .Sarah your wife is indeed bearing you a son, and you must call his name Isaac. And I will establish my covenant with him for a covenant to time indefinite to his seed after him.

(Genesis 22:18) . . .And by means of your seed all nations of the earth will certainly bless themselves due to the fact that you have listened to my voice.’”

2) How did Satan father human seed?

Satan and the disobediant angels fathered sons, the Nephilim. These were destroyed at the great Flood. However Satan & the wicked angels influence mankind behind the scenes into false worship and to work openly against God's plans. He is head of a heavenly organisation that works against God's heavenly organisation. He is the ruler of this world. He offered Jesus ALL the Kingdoms of the Earth if he would do one act of worship. How could Satan do this unless he was secretly controlling them?

The Apostle John describes all humans (and angels for that matter) who align themselves against Jehovah as being "children of the Devil"

(1 John 3:10-12) . . .The children of God and the children of the Devil are evident by this fact: Everyone who does not carry on righteousness does not originate with God, neither does he who does not love his brother. 11 For this is the message which YOU have heard from [the] beginning, that we should have love for one another; 12 not like Cain, who originated with the wicked one and slaughtered his brother. And for the sake of what did he slaughter him? Because his own works were wicked, but those of his brother [were] righteous.

(Revelation 12:9) . . .So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him......Revelation 12:12 . . .Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU, having great anger, knowing he has a short period of time.”

3) Jesus had a crown of thorns, nails in his hands and maybe his feet, and his side was pierced. None of that references his heal or the head of a snake being bruised.

You are missing the point...it is a prophetic illustration...

A bruise to the heel is an injury that whilst debilitating for a time is not fatal....whereas a bruise to the head can be fatal
edit on 16-4-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

These were spirit beings who took the form of men. I can't say what the precise genetic make up of these materialised angels was made up of because I wasn't around before the flood. They created hybrids the Nephilim who presumably inherited some of their fathers powers.

I have no idea why the angels chose to materilse as males and not females... however no secular or Biblical writings seem to mention angels transforming themselves into the famale form.

According to the Bible and many other ancient writings these Angels married the daughters of men, fathered children and corrupted the whole of mankind with their violence and wickedness.

If you don't accept that then fine OK, however it's pointless arguing this point over and over again.

Consequently only Noah and his family remained faultless amongst his contempories. The whole of mankind had become corrupted in the eyes of God. In other words Satan and the wicked angels had managed to turn almost everyone against Jehovah, their creator.

edit on 16-4-2012 by JB1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

If Jesus wasn't born using some of the genetic material within Mary then why would the Apostles bothered to list the line of descendency tracing Mary back to King David?

How can Jesus be the only man in the entire bible who's lineage NEEDS to be defined through Mary, but isn't

The genealogy of Jesus is described in two passages of the Gospels: Luke 3:23–38[1] and Matthew 1:1–17.[2] Matthew's genealogy commences with Abraham and then from King David's son Solomon follows the legal line of the kings through Jeconiah, the king whose descendants were cursed, to Joseph, legal father of Jesus. Luke's genealogy goes back to Adam, through a minor son of David, Nathan and apparently again to Joseph.

Both gospels state that Jesus was begotten not by Joseph, but by God, being born to Mary through a virgin birth. These lists are identical between Abraham and David, but they differ radically from that point onward. en.wikipedia.org...

Satan and the disobediant angels fathered sons, the Nephilim. These were destroyed at the great Flood. However Satan & the wicked angels influence mankind behind the scenes into false worship and to work openly against God's plans. He is head of a heavenly organisation that works against God's heavenly organisation.

So, according to you, Satan and his angels copulated with womankind but those children were destroyed by the flood. Satan's "seed", that was corporal, but isn't anymore, is still the "seed?" I don't buy it!

According to Genesis, both seeds, Eve's and the serpent's, are corporal. So, again, who is the seed of the snake?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
In my opinion the god of the old testament was a very real and very corporeal god as were his angels and followers. That I believe is how the sons of god were able to lay with the daughters of man. I have always wondered if this unholy union resulted it the greek demi gods and people like hercules... Much of greek mythology has its roots in factual events. Why not this too?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hudsonhawk69
In my opinion the god of the old testament was a very real and very corporeal god as were his angels and followers. That I believe is how the sons of god were able to lay with the daughters of man. I have always wondered if this unholy union resulted it the greek demi gods and people like hercules... Much of greek mythology has its roots in factual events. Why not this too?

You've nailed it right on the head. In the 1700s satan had a council and declared his demons could no longer openly work and do false "miracles". That they must move their power "underground". he said he would personally teach a man to bring about the deception that we evolved and were not created. The "men of renown" were the demi-gods the Greeks worshiped, that the Egyptians and Mayans all bowed a knee too, that the ancient Hindus all worshiped as gods.

And it will happen again, that's why aliens/UFOs (demonic) have been abducting roughly 3% of the world's population for experiments and sexual harvesting of fetuses.

Daniel 2:43

"Just as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be with the coming of the Son of Man"

The flood had NOTHING to do with sin, absolutely nothing, that's another lie of satan.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

An interesting thread no doubt and the subject of many thought provoking discussions. I do recall reading somewhere that the literal translation in "Genesis 6:4 that Fallen Angels lusted after human women and mated with them" was incorrect and the actual translation is more like " the 1/3 of the rebelling host, turned their gaze toward human women and saw they were fair or good. Ie: compatible. Perhaps as children of G-d there were enough similarities to be able to manipulate the dna of certain offspring to make it easier for the bodiless host to inhabit/posess?

It is not a stretch to imagine that the author of the day had precious little knowledge of concepts of advanced biological technology and simply described as best they could in the language of the day.

Sometimes I think too much emphasis is put on such an obscure / ambiguous origin and too much thought wasted on where we came from when more positive energy could be invested in where we are going and who we are becoming.

Matthew 10.26
“Therefore you shall not be afraid of them, for there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden, that will not be known.”

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

So, according to you, Satan and his angels copulated with womankind but those children were destroyed by the flood. Satan's "seed", that was corporal, but isn't anymore, is still the "seed?" I don't buy it! According to Genesis, both seeds, Eve's and the serpent's, are corporal. So, again, who is the seed of the snake

Jesus was a descendent of Adam through Mary's line - he was a perfect human male who replaced Adam because unlike our first human parents, he remained faithful to death. His sacrifice of remaining faithful to God redeemed mankind because that paid "the ransom" or "wages of sin" of a perfect life and opened the way for ALL mankind to have the chance of everlasting life, which was taken from Adam & Eve because of their sin.

(Romans 6:23) . . .For the wages sin pays is death, but the gift God gives is everlasting life by Christ Jesus our Lord.

(1 Timothy 2:5, 6) . . .For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, a man, Christ Jesus, 6 who gave himself a corresponding ransom for all. . .

Satan & the wicked angels who opposed Jehovah - tried materialising as men and bearing physical sons - the Nephilim, by reprodicing with the daughters of men but they were sterile.

Since the Flood unlike Jesus when he walked the Earth Satan could not generate a physical seed to ruin God's plans. Instead he bore an organisation of disobedient angels who controlled men on the earth to do HIS bidding and again work against Jehovah's purposes.

Didn't Jesus identify the origin of the wicked Jewish leaders who might have been born physically as descendants of Abraham, thereby part of that promised "seed"...however they proved to be rooting for the opposition and part of Satan's seed!

(John 8:42-44) . . .Jesus said to them: “If God were YOUR Father, YOU would love me, for from God I came forth and am here. Neither have I come of my own initiative at all, but that One sent me forth. 43 Why is it YOU do not know what I am speaking? Because YOU cannot listen to my word. 44 YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father. That one was a manslayer when he began, and he did not stand fast in the truth, because truth is not in him. When he speaks the lie, he speaks according to his own disposition, because he is a liar and the father of [the lie]. . .

I also agree with the post about the Greek myths and legends about their Gods in heaven desiring human females and breeding half humans and half Gods - these are the "men of fame" the Bible talks about - the Nephilim - and these legends were based on factual events before the Flood involving beings both angelic and hybrid, who walked among men and were worshipped at deities.

People seem to be only too willing to accept the idea of Ancient Aliens being ETs from other planets coming to the Earth and teaching mankind their technologies...however when the Bible explains who they were and where these ancient aliens came from - ie a different dimension - people just dismiss it as fairy tales.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by JB1234

I always remind the "space brothers" worshipers that their two most venerated UFOlogists Dr. J. Allen Hynel and Dr. Jacques Valle both conclude these entities and the phenomena are not extra-terrestrial but extra-dimensional, and demonic in nature. They hate that, but then they are at a serious cognitive dissonance over the issue because they venerate these two men so much. They are the Einsteins in the field of UFOlogy.

edit on 17-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword

How can Jesus be the only man in the entire bible who's lineage NEEDS to be defined through Mary, but isn't.

But it is. We know that Joseph didn't have two different fathers, but we do know that they always made their genealogy lists listing only the male names.

The genealogy list in Matthew 1 is that of Joseph and the list in Luke 3 is that of Mary. My KJV study Bible lists approx. 7 sections of verses throughout the Bible to back up the claim that Luke 3 is Mary's line.

Also, Joseph's line uses the word "begat" versus Mary's line which uses the words "sons of". Begat would be the term for actual birth and "sons of" would be indicative of related families through the men.

The reason that Jesus would be the only man in the entire Bible that would NEED to have his lineage defined was because He is the Savior of all man. Plus, God told the Israelites that He would send them the savior through the bloodline of King David. God squelched any debate on that subject by making both Joseph and Mary descendants of King David.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

The great flood was to wipe out the aboninations (angel / human offspring) The story of the garden of Eden occured after the flood. There have been three resets in the past and this is the fourth epoch of man.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

You're still not answering my question. Let's say that angels did have sex with human women. How in the hell did they create offspring from sex? These are two different species. To create offspring through sexual reproduction, you have to be of the same species. How can two different species create offspring??????

There are legends that talk about humans being mixed with animals. What do you think a Minotaur is or a Medusa.. Just becaause we cannot mix species does not mean it cannot be done..

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Originally posted by windword

How can Jesus be the only man in the entire bible who's lineage NEEDS to be defined through Mary, but isn't.

But it is. We know that Joseph didn't have two different fathers, but we do know that they always made their genealogy lists listing only the male names.

The genealogy list in Matthew 1 is that of Joseph and the list in Luke 3 is that of Mary. My KJV study Bible lists approx. 7 sections of verses throughout the Bible to back up the claim that Luke 3 is Mary's line.

Also, Joseph's line uses the word "begat" versus Mary's line which uses the words "sons of". Begat would be the term for actual birth and "sons of" would be indicative of related families through the men.

The reason that Jesus would be the only man in the entire Bible that would NEED to have his lineage defined was because He is the Savior of all man. Plus, God told the Israelites that He would send them the savior through the bloodline of King David. God squelched any debate on that subject by making both Joseph and Mary descendants of King David.

Heli or Levi is Mary's father, same dude either written as a Jew would write it or as a Gentile would write it.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer

You're still not answering my question. Let's say that angels did have sex with human women. How in the hell did they create offspring from sex? These are two different species. To create offspring through sexual reproduction, you have to be of the same species. How can two different species create offspring??????

There are legends that talk about humans being mixed with animals. What do you think a Minotaur is or a Medusa.. Just becaause we cannot mix species does not mean it cannot be done..

That freaks them out doesn't it when we affirm these ancient stories and tales of the men "of renown" are all true, just the idiots worshiped them as gods instead of understanding they were the seed of the serpent, the offspring of satans handiwork and not gods whatsoever.

Same thing will happen after the harpazo when our "space brothers" come to save us from a coming invasion that will destroy mankind. That's mostly true except the space brothers aspect, and the only "mankind" that will be destroyed is the wicked men who align with the beast and accept his mark. The watchdogs have been warning for a LONG LONG time.

At least satan's followers (Luciferian elites) trust him and they are building underground bunkers with great fervor to try and hide from the King of Kings that's coming for them. Won't save them from His wrath, but give them an A for effort at least.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

The great flood was to wipe out the aboninations (angel / human offspring) The story of the garden of Eden occured after the flood. There have been three resets in the past and this is the fourth epoch of man.

How can that be if Noah is listed as a descendant of Adam in Genesis 5:29?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

How can that be if Noah is listed as a descendant of Adam in Genesis 5:29?

Yeah, don't listen to that. Methuselah was the last human to die before the deluge, and he was like 969 years old if my memory serves correctly.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyStewart

was incorrect and the actual translation is more like " the 1/3 of the rebelling host, turned their gaze toward human women and saw they were fair or good. Ie: compatible.

No. "Bene Ha'Elohim" is translated as "Angels" (Aggelos) in the Septuagint (LXX) and in other ancient works like the book of Enoch.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

So you're saying that they grew penises and testicles full of sperm? Penises that fit the human woman vagina, sperm that fertilizes their egg? Also, why were there no angels who became women?

Look, if you purpose to limit your understanding to these 4 dimensions we experience as the "natural" universe you will miss 60% of "reality". We live in not 4 dimensions, but 10 and maybe more. These 4 dimensions are not "real", we live in a digital simulation (Plank's length). The Spirit world is the "real" universe. It's analog. Listen to everyone who has had an NDE and crossed back into the time domain we experience as our "universe", they all will tell you the spiritual world is vastly "more real" than this one.

This one is decaying. We call it "Entropy". The fracture between the two realities happened with the curse of Genesis 3.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
You've nailed it right on the head. In the 1700s satan had a council and declared his demons could no longer openly work and do false "miracles". That they must move their power "underground". he said he would personally teach a man to bring about the deception that we evolved and were not created. The "men of renown" were the demi-gods the Greeks worshiped, that the Egyptians and Mayans all bowed a knee too, that the ancient Hindus all worshiped as gods.
Where did you get this information?

And it will happen again, that's why aliens/UFOs (demonic) have been abducting roughly 3% of the world's population for experiments and sexual harvesting of fetuses.
These poor babies. They were created to burn in hell forever. If it is indeed demons flying ufos, where do they make these ships? Do they have space ship factories? Do they have mines where they get their metals? Or, can they create things out of thin air like god?

The flood had NOTHING to do with sin, absolutely nothing, that's another lie of satan.

Genesis 6: 5-7 "And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Hmmm, the bible is ONLY talking about man, and man's wickedness here. Did Satan write that?

So we see that his plan was to destroy ALL of man from the face of the earth. That means that his plan of redemption would be over with. But, in verse 8 it says, "But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD."

So, when god found Noah, he changed his mind. Does this show omniscience?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Sure, we can do this today, but not through sexual reproduction.

Are you saying that humans mixed with animals was done through sexual reproduction???

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join