It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Nights: A Home Invasion and UFO's ( Part 1 )

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN
Thank You for your response and for believing me. Though I've never heard of Guy Malone, I will look into the links for sure and am open to any interpretation of the scenario. Since the intruder, we haven't had any other instance of such, to our knowledge. I feel prayer and faith might be the reason why. Or maybe we weren't supposed to wake up and the fact that we did alarmed them. Haha, I wish that were the case. But really, I think it had to do with praying over the house and my family as I know my wife and I did so after the incident. It may also help that we no longer live there. We still own the property and visit on about a monthly basis, but my job requires that we live elsewhere and move often. The house is now our 'vacation' house. So I feel like we have sort of taken ourselves out of the situation. Although, strange things continue to happen on our visits, including my sighting from part 2. And, on my way to the Houston area, where I currently work, from our property, I've seen on two occasions, two orbs. I though briefly that 'they' might be following me and continuing to observe.

they were 100% definitely going to be involved in the GREAT DELUSION of the END TIMES that the New Testament speaks of, I was even more cautious.

The devil is tricky and crafty. I've heard over and over, if aliens where to invade tomorrow, religion and life in general would break down. Wouldn't alien invasion be a great way for the devil to get what he wants. Religion and our beliefs to break down. I've thought along those lines many times. If you read about all the creatures that will be released upon the earth during the end, they all sound very alien to me. Seems very likely this could all be in the big plan.

I think along a lot of the same lines you do. And agree with much of your response. I'm going to check out the links you provided. Thank you kindly for everything.
TXML

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by amnislupus

I will not say "don't fear them". Fear is a natural animal instinct that has kept us alive for thousands of years.

You are right about that. It has opened my eyes to something that was previously unseen by me. That is if it has occurred more than that time.

Sampling plant life is one thing, I could understand the desire to study from an extraterrestrial standpoint, but breaking into someone's home just for a few vegetable seeds is something entirely different.

I can even almost understand them breaking in to see what I was doing in regards to plants. I still don't like it though. They could have waited till I set the seedlings outside.
Thanks for doing some searches. Even though, by your standards, it wasn't thorough enough, it was still help full. I haven't had near enough time do any since I was out all day yesterday.
TXML

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal
Thank you for sharing. Its is all very strange. The knocking especially.
When I was a kid. My mom had an old pie safe, kinda looked just like an old shelf with wide deep shelving and doors. She kept extra blankets and quilts in it, and on top she had various pictures in frames. Of all the pictures, over and over, we would find certain ones knocked over. Always pictures of my dad and uncle. We would rearrange the frames over the top of the shelf thinking it had something to do with the wood being unlevel or warped where those specific pictures would. And like I said, over and over, the same ones would be knocked over, face down. The shelf stood in the living room and the pictures would never fall as long as someone was present. Many times from my room and the kitchen I would hear them slam over. That was always weird and made me wonder if it was had a logical explanation that just evaded me.

TXML

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

When I was a kid, I thought seeing owls as much as I did was common for 'country folks' like myself. I asked my brother, the other night after reading some of your replies, if he saw a lot of owls when we were kids. He thought it was a strange question. And he said he had only seen a couple, maybe three, while we lived at my dads property. I have seen way more than a couple or three, and many of my sightings have been up, very close, and personal. It never occurred to me then that it was anything special or odd.

I would advise keeping faith too, maybe it is this faith that enables the connection, or allows the ability to know of other realms.

Thank could be. In any case I will always keep my faith. I think not understanding what has happened to me and my family, has made me closer to my faith and more dependent on it as well.

TXML

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Siberbat
I agree with everything you said. I was majorly creeped watching it. I can't look at owls the same now and though I've thought of hypnosis I don't know if I could. It was a scary movie and hauntingly familiar in an obscure way. I couldn't put my finger on why though, maybe it was just creepy and I took those feelings further.
Thanks for your input.
TXML

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dtaonats
Its hidden you say? I wonder why. I've only been accessing it through 'my ats' page. As per my signature....
"Clear your mind must be if you are to find the villains behind this plot."
- Master Yoda
I bet it got pushed to the backburner as it is a personal account with no pictures or proof. There for carrying little relevance with most people.

What strange things do you recall from your childhood. I'm starting to feel like as an adult you are made to forget such things. I've been having trouble recalling things and as I do finally remember I'm amazed I forgot it for so long. Its often things that I remember saying, "I'll never forget that, or how it felt." Puzzling to say the least.

Thanks for your reply. I don't know why my story is 'hidden' in the archives. Its been getting a little attention. Maybe it just didn't have enough flags to stick around. I don't know exactly how it works around here.

TXML

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Siberbat

Yes I do, it is the concept and the accounts from other poster which got my wheels turning. Can we not think...What if? My view on owls, however, is still the same. Movie or not. BTW S&F to the OP for a facinating account.

Yes I know its fiction too. It is the concept and the fact that it struck a nerve with me. The fact that other threads and posts on this site speak of similar accounts. It all makes me wonder and think we have no grasp of what reality really is.
edit on 15-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld
Your input and knowledge is appreciate. It is strange how our minds work the older we get. That crazy Dr. Michio (spl? I know its way off.) I hope you know who I'm talking about. He said, all children are born geniuses. Society and having to grow up makes them less than. I almost believe him. I feel like alot of what I saw as a kid has been forgotten as a result of having to grow up and be a normal adult. I struggle to see my normalcy most of the time and I feel like their is more to my younger days than I can remember. I hope my daughter hasn't forgotten but I don't now how to talk to her about it with out putting thoughts or words in her head. You can't observe something with out changing it? If thats true, me just out rite asking her if she remembers might change the out come of her recollections. I'm stuck with what she said at the time, I think. It was all voluntarily offered with out any hint from me or my wife. I guess thats why I took it so seriously and literally.
Thanks for believing. I never imagined this many people would buy what I had to say. It really does sound unbelievable and fabricated and I understand that. I just wanted to tell the truth about what we experienced and in as much detail as I could remember. I know in my sub conscious there might be more that would shed even more light on everything I've talked about. I just don't know how to access, what, if anything, maybe hiding in my memory.
Did you catch part 2. Its on second page I think.
TXML

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by txMEGAlithic

I would add part 2 to this thread. Keep it all in place for new readers. I'm following your story....

Des

make that 2 of us.. and I'm about to reply

just to be sure

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal
Reading through the posts again and I have another question about:

Fast Fast movements, and could interact with the environment.

The speed at which the intruder fled was one thing that really freaked me out. Do you remember anything specifically about your friend Tom's stories that involved something moving as quickly? What other kinds of environmental interactions took place, that you can recall?
Also, you said you've had a few personal experiences. Anything you could recall would be great. I like hearing other peoples stories. Sometimes their are similarities that are overlooked.

TXML

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thats a creepy story Id suggest installing locks on all the doors and windows in the house and maybe a security cam. I lock my bedroom door at night and so do my kids if anyone comes in they have to make alot of noise doing it and by that time Im already awake with my pistol in hand.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by theSupernova
Right you are. We had locking door knobs (which I lock religiously. I've been made fun of many times when walking someone to the door. I go to let them out n they laugh because I locked it as soon as we came in in the first place. They say "where us scared some one would come in to get us?")but after the breakin we bought chain locks and even made these contraptions using bells that would make all kinds of noise should someone open the door once the bell device was in place. That was part of the mystery in the first place. Who ever it was came in through our locked doors. We also got a good pistol some time ago for a bit of added security.
Thanks for posting! and welcome to ATS.
TXML

I have wanted a camera system to watch over the house while we are away working. It might also be useful in capturing some of the orbs on film that we have had in the area.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
"We rushed there and she was pointing to the last star in the handle of the big dipper. Saying there it is son, don't you see, its disguised as that star."

My mother Seen that exact same thing with my father around 1998-1999. I believe your every word! Thnak you for sharing your experience!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Here is a link to another incident in Canada.. the dipper is getting attention

lightworkers.org...

Another..

www.ufostalker.com...
edit on 16-4-2012 by EternalFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
reply to post by theSupernova
Right you are. We had locking door knobs (which I lock religiously. I've been made fun of many times when walking someone to the door. I go to let them out n they laugh because I locked it as soon as we came in in the first place. They say "where us scared some one would come in to get us?")but after the breakin we bought chain locks and even made these contraptions using bells that would make all kinds of noise should someone open the door once the bell device was in place. That was part of the mystery in the first place. Who ever it was came in through our locked doors. We also got a good pistol some time ago for a bit of added security.
Thanks for posting! and welcome to ATS.
TXML

I have wanted a camera system to watch over the house while we are away working. It might also be useful in capturing some of the orbs on film that we have had in the area.

All excellent ideas.
Although, I'm uncertain as to the effectiveness of bells and firearms versus something that can bypass locks and flee at extreme speeds... however, peace of mind is an incredible weapon.

I was going to suggest cameras early on in the discussion, no idea why I didn't.
The big issue is that you'll be spending a lot of time setting them up and checking the results. The more cameras you have, the more exposures, the more time you'll sink into the "hobby". Keep that in mind if you do choose to set them up... you may want some visual proof but you don't want it taking over your life. Remember that it's a hobby, not a mission.

As for cameras you can use, I suggest deer blind/wildlife cameras with IR/Nightvision with HUGE memory capabilities. Most come stock with IR/Nightvision, but 90% of them only take still images in timed intervals after the detection of movement. If you want video evidence, you'll have to pay more. Also keep in mind that videos take more memory, so having a camera that can accept relatively large SD cards is always useful... it also allows you to "set-it-and-forget-it" for longer periods of time. (I probably don't even have to explain this to a Texan =D)

I've heard of people doing this and getting no footage for long periods of time, setting and checking them every day. The simple fact of the matter is, you'll never really know when it's going to happen again. But... given the Owl's affinity for you, perhaps it wouldn't be a rarity for you.

I'd like to point out that documenting, even talking about anything like this usually generates significant increases in activity. It would appear to me that the more attention you pay to "them", the more active "they" become. This is both a boon and a bane because you'll find what you're looking for but you might not like it.
(Recently, the activity in our house has started to affect more people in higher frequency, I believe this to be caused by my obsession with whatever it is that is messing with us. The more I do to figure it out, the more common the "attacks" become... but that's my story and this is your thread, I'm simply using my personal experience to back up my words. Not that I'm accredited or refutable, like I said. XD)

As always, take caution. Pray before doing anything.
edit on 4/16/2012 by amnislupus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalFire
That's amazing. My mother in law will be so glad to hear that someone else saw what she did. She has said over and over, "I know I'm not the only one that saw that." She will be beside herself when I tell her about your post.
Much Thanks to you! And for believing me!
TXML

Thanks for the links too. I can't be wait to check em out.
Strange stuff. For sure!

edit on 16-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by amnislupus

Well I know the bell thing was kinda silly. I agree with the question of effectiveness. However, you are right, peace of mind is an incredible weapon.
As for the firearm. We previously had a few rifles but my wife was unsure of her abilities with one, especially at close range. The pistol made her feel better for sure especially with me working out of town at the time we bought it. Now she and the children just stay with me as I move for my job.
As for the camera idea. I've thought of both wildlife cameras to take pictures based on movement, as well as a home security DVR. My sister in law recently bought a model from Sam's club which was pretty affordable. It will record for 180 days straight and can store the footage to an sd card. I think their may also be a way to watch it from a smart phone, although I don't know what all that would take. Either way it will be a job reviewing all of the footage and pictures(considering all the wildlife in the area and the pictures that we would capture of that). If the cameras watched the skies as well, I would have a problem sorting through all of the air craft that I do see around our property. Dyess AFB is an hour away and they continuously send jet fighters to practice right over our area. They shoot flares and chase each other around at least two or three nights a week. That said, I thought I might be able to watch any footage in fastforward, stopping to review only when something caught my eye. That could be every five minutes though. So I'm not sure I would have enough time to review all of it. The hunting cameras might be my best bet.

I'd like to point out that documenting, even talking about anything like this usually generates significant increases in activity. It would appear to me that the more attention you pay to "them", the more active "they" become. This is both a boon and a bane because you'll find what you're looking for but you might not like it.

I've certainly been paying them all the attention in the world since the intruder. I keep my eye to the sky anytime I'm outside. I have had a few aircraft sightings and my wife has had one. I keep thinking another big event for us is on its way. We can only hope.

(Recently, the activity in our house has started to affect more people in higher frequency, I believe this to be caused by my obsession with whatever it is that is messing with us. The more I do to figure it out, the more common the "attacks" become... but that's my story and this is your thread, I'm simply using my personal experience to back up my words. Not that I'm accredited or refutable, like I said. XD)

What's been going on? You say attacks? I'd like to know more.
Thank ya for the cam advise. I am a Texan but any outside input is helpful in determining the best course of action.
TXML

Prayer is the most effective weapon in my arsenal! It always pays to consult with the Lord before thinking you know exactly what you need to do.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I don't think it's silly to hang bells on your doors.
In fact, we have them on ours and though they're primarily for our animals, they can also alert us to the average intruder. When I was younger, my parents strung up sleigh bells on my bedroom door because I regularly sleep-walked and once they found me outside. I suppose I just adopted and adapted their methods to prevent the opposite.

It would be excellent to get ground footage of aircraft and flying objects via wildlife camera, however I'm certain the sensors are incapable of picking up movement at extreme distances. Typically, they only have an effective "spotting range" of about 50-100ft, which means anything outside of 100ft goes unnoticed by the camera.

However, they would be ideal for staking out your property.

---

As for my personal experiences... it's a long story, but I'll make it quick.

When my wife was a little girl she had a few encounters with an "intruder". It would stand in the doorway of her bedroom (which is now OUR current bedroom) unless the door was closed. For this reason, we sleep with the bedroom door, closet door and window closed every night, she fears that it will return and keeping them closed seems to keep it at bay.

I usually fall asleep after her, we'll watch a movie or television show on Netflix and she's out like a light within the half-hour. Often, I'll have the window open because it's been dreadfully hot in our room since it got warm and naturally, I forget to close it before I fall asleep.

She wakes up one night while we're both asleep in a panic. She says my name and shakes me. "I had a terrible dream." and so I grab her close and kiss her and tell her it's alright... then she asks "Is the window open?".

So. I've forgot a few times now. Every time I leave the window open, either I or she has a terrible nightmare... I've had a few recently, terrible, terrible dreams and I RARELY remember my dreams and they've never been horrible like this.

A few times, I've made lewd gestures to whatever "it" is... grabbed myself and told it to "suck it" and the power went out in the house, just 2-weeks ago, in daylight, no storms/outtages.
She's had the coffee decanter somehow jaunt itself out of the coffee maker.
Those are just a couple of experiences... though we've had more.

I dunno... coincidence isn't something I really subscribe to. Perhaps it is my imagination but I've dealt with crap like this before and I know when things aren't right.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by amnislupus[/I

I think the bells were the only things I could find at the time aside from hanging pots and pans on the door. I don't even know why we had all of those bells. Hehe. It was a set up of like seven or eight bell. One set up for the front door and one for the back. Grandmother came down one day to bring us some home made chicken fried steak and she chuckled as she walked through through the door. She said "Sounds like a convenient store around here."
That made me laugh. Shes funny.
Your house sounds haunted. The coffee pot moving around makes me think that. Either that or somethings coming in through the window.
I would have flipped if I woke up to something standing in the door way, or anywhere else in the house for that matter. Even though seeing it would have been really terrifying I wish I could have. I'd love it if I could have even seen the silhouette of the intruder in my house that night. Have you or your wife ever seen it clearly or even a clear silhouette? The window being open sounds like it might have something to do with it. How long did the power stay out? Its all strange. Do you think you may have been abducted through that window? or that its a spirit that has come in? I believe spirits can move around where they please. I also believe people can carry bad or evil spirits with out even realizing it. Those spirits can jump of on you, (almost literally, I feel) and bring what ever evil with them and to you. I give a common example...cussing or using foul language. When a person doesn't normally cuss and say bad things, then one day they realize they have been talking bad or saying a particular bad word all day and they wonder why? I see it happen all the time with people that I know at least sort of well.
Maybe a different kind of spirit is showing up at that house. One which carries a different kind of evil. I'm not saying it's evil but it doesn't sound friendly. At all.
Bad spirits. Praying puts a stop to it for me.
TXML

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalFire
If you don't mind me asking, where, generally, did your parents see the light phenomenon with the big dipper? My mother in law said she felt like they knew she had just stepped outside. She said they were showing off or maybe trying to communicating with her. She said it almost looked like a a 'dance'.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join