I'm in a bit of a rush at the moment . . . and have read only 15-20% of your post . . . the critical part of what your wife saw and your running out
and the prints in the dew.
I do not doubt that you had a 'critter' intrusion. 0.00000% doubt.
I would strongly encourage you to check out the wealth of information from the panel of scholars Guy Malone assembled . . .
I will note . . . while I have studied the topic since 1962 . . . I have NOT wanted to get close to the phenomena.
Initially I may have had more of a neutral and more curious--akin to yours--sort of orientation.
When I quickly became convinced that they were highly likely and then totally convinced that they were 100% definitely
going to be involved in the GREAT DELUSION of the END TIMES that the New Testament speaks of, I was even more cautious.
Guy Malone had abduction experiences as a teen.
He learned to put a stop to them through spiritual warfare prayers. He has since helped upwards of 400 individual/family cases stop such goings on.
Some such goings on had been occurring down through several generations.
over the process of his 10-20 years of ministry in the field, he has become convinced that:
1. the critters are fallen angels. All else is a staged hoax charade, pretense, delusion about them. . . . not that they aren't real--and not that
their craft are not tangible though some are evidently 'alive.' But that they are not who they purport to be doing what they purport to be doing.
2. Scientist Jacques Vallee studied the topic for more than 10 years and concluded that the critters are evil spiritual entities coming from a dark
spiritual dimension. That's congruent with Guy Malone's findings.
3. Guy has determined to his satisfcation and has convinced me that no authentic Christian with an active authentic, confessed up, repented up
RELATIONSHIP with Jesus The Christ is actively harrassed, assaulted, abducted, implanted, impregnated etc. by the critters.
4. There is the case of the woman--I forget her name . . . a famous seemingly authentic Christian abduction case--wrote a book or two . . . had some
favorable attitudes eventually toward the critters . . . wrote in one book of some monkey like critters evidently on a distant planet she was taken to
etc . . . anyway--her case is always offered as a case of a purportedly authentic Christian that was still repeatedly abducted. Guy checked her case
5. And, as in all the other cases . . . in her case too, THERE WAS A SPIRITUAL DOOR THAT SHE HAD
SPIRITUALLY-LEGALLY OPENED allowing the
critters fairly unfettered access to her life . . . and they successfully seduced her along their path therefrom.
6. The "SPIRITUALLY LEGAL" access can be via reading horoscopes, 8-ball, ouiji boards, tarot cards, seances, ancestral demonizations in the family,
chronic perverse habitual sins of various types--particularly sexual stuff; witchcraft, idolatry, brazen persistent rebellion; etc.
7. Some folks using the "Name and Blood of Jesus" who have no relationship with Jesus have not been as successful in preventing or stopping some
events according to some claims.
8. I've never heard of a single case--nor has Guy Malone, IIRC, wherein the person had an active, current authentic relationship with Jesus that
spiritual warfare prayers in Jesus' Name and spiritually applying Jesus' Blood to the home, situation etc. failed to work. In some rarer cases, a
series of sessions may have been required to thoroughly break free but progress was made immediately and completed in relatively quick order.
9. I realize that on ATS, this is NOT a popular perspective. The TRUTH is often unpopular. Particularly for those who are interested in crafting
"their own 'truth' " for their own purposes.
10. We all like to rationalize what we PERSONALLY PREFER to do--whether our motivations are from ideal saintly origins or the opposite. And, most of
us are quite skillful in such rationalizations.
11. I will have to read your whole OP to see if you talked about WHEN all this occurred . . . and other important details.
12. My brief segment reading indicated to me that the critters definitely are treating your home, person and family as THEIR SPIRITUALLY LEGAL TURF to
DO WITH AS THEY SEE FIT.
13. I would expect that they will continue to do so and escalate their interactions as they see fit for their dark, deceptive purposes.
14. I tried alerting Stan Romanek's wife to alternatives to the intense involvement and harrassment he and his family are routinely subjected to. My
impression was that they were so immersed in it now that it is part of their identity and they don't WANT out of it. That, imho, is foolishness to
the max. Deadly serious foolishness. He of all people should know that.
15. out of characters . . . Will try and get back to this later today. Thanks much