It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]saw flying metallic disk in nashville... WITH PICS... and now my dog is sick[HOAX]

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate
So he was...indeed given a chance very early on to prove himself. And he chose to dig a deeper hole.

And let's not forget that I asked him twice for the original untouched 3264 x 2448 photos without success...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

ATS is promotes ignorance. You've been here a while I'm surprised you haven't realized that yet.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by imasecretspy
reply to post by aching_knuckles

How naive of you to think that.

Ats has always been just like this. It's the laughing stock of conspiracy forums. Even worse than GLP.

ATS is no laughing stock, just because some Idiot decides he is going to try
and pass a turd on us,, doesn't make us all fools.

Are you trolling for GLP?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

Because that would solve what exactly?

What a joke.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

If I were treated as he was in this thread I doubt that I would return. I'd be curious as to the treatment he would receive if he was allowed to come back for a day?

We all know that won't happen, simply because he may be able to clear up some discrepancies and shine a light on
the programmed knee jerk reactions of certain members.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

reply to post by elevenaugust

Because that would solve what exactly?

What a joke.

Get off this site troll.....deny ignorance? Rather deny your ignorant posts.

Go back to GLP.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Whatever you say.

ATS is the laughing stock imo worse than GLP and that other site that cannot be said for fear of ban.

So funny.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

Whatever you say.

ATS is the laughing stock imo worse than GLP and that other site that cannot be said for fear of ban.

So funny.

So, you are posting here on ATS exactly why?

link   
I'm pi**ed off! This is the first time in my 8 months on ATS that I could say that. I have read this entire thread and there has been no smoking gun for this being a hoax! Sure there are a lot of questions I would have liked to see the OP answer, but that won't happen now. It makes me start to think that the crazy conspiracy's about ATS being a front may have some credibility.

link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by amongus

If I were treated as he was in this thread I doubt that I would return. I'd be curious as to the treatment he would receive if he was allowed to come back for a day?

We all know that won't happen, simply because he may be able to clear up some discrepancies and shine a light on
the programmed knee jerk reactions of certain members.

Then don't!

Do you people not get it?

Quit telling us How Seriously Indignant you all are while choosing to stick around.

Quit telling us How Outraged you are, while you continue to post.

Quit telling us All The Horrible Consequences that will befall these sacred halls because of this decision...while you prove exactly NONE of them.

Do you not get it? You're all bark and no bite. You keep talking about how horrible this makes ATS and how it will discourage all the thousands of people who have proof of UFOs will now won't post said proof.

And meanwhile, here you still are.

link   

reply to post by rigel4

Whatever you say.

So funny.

Never heard of anyone that has been banned because he mentioned GLP... just copy / paste threads from GLP are taken off...

But we can mention GLP... see... GLP... I did it again... GLP... I'm still here btw.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

Whatever you say.

So funny.

You'll get banned anyway, you obviously only here to
try and get a rise.. gtfo.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by rigel4

Whatever you say.

So funny.

Yes it is. And look at the ad revenue. It seems ignorance pays off.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

And that is the place where "our" human reality meets metaphysics and philosophy.
Here's rhetorical question:
What do you think, would you be AWARE of the "thing" yet to be confirmed and understood by science (human knowledge)?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

In deed.

When a member of ATS presents the community with something they create and claim to be real, and it's determined to be a hoax, the thread title gets the dreaded ATS [HOAX] tag to indicate this was not an innocent presentation of something found elsewhere and presented here in good faith.

It's the ultimate attempt at insulting the intelligence of the community and an utter waste of everyone's time. It's also a direct violation of our Terms and Conditions of Use, one of the worst violations a member can perpetrate.

Springer...

GEL is correct in her interpretation of the hoaxed EFIX data.
Further discussion on this being a real object only tarnishes the integrity of the feeble minded believers.
Deny ignorance.
Dos Amigos, please close this thread.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
And look at the ad revenue. It seems ignorance pays off.

Your implication that somehow this episode contributes to our "bottom line" or that we promote "ignorance" for revenue's sake is totally false.

I first encountered this thread because it was trending as the #1 page, getting more views than our site home page. If we were more concerned with revenue than credibility, I'd have left the thread alone since there are more ads displayed on threads than on the site home. But instead, after a brief review, I moved the thread to the hoax forum -- which also eliminates it from being included on the site home. Within minutes, it completely disappeared from the Trending Pages list.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
A couple of things struck me.

The puppy story was to invoke emotion.

Also, preparing for a fight.

If I really saw and photographed this thing and my dog fell ill.

I could care less what a bunch of strangers on the internet thought.

Just my first reaction...Not calling anyone a liar.

Bingo! As I myself said, this mixture of stories is a "magic trick". It's the "coin from the ear" trick. Oh look at the shinny coin in my hand (the pictures), I "out it in my hand over here" (the Dog story including the bills, and cute dog pic) when in reality I palm it while you are not focused on my first hand. Hey presto I find it in your ear (back to the photos oh and did you know I'm in the music business?).

Its a classic distraction. If the dog was sick. I am sorry, I love dogs (and cats), but it is irrelevant. How exactly did the dog get ill because of the "flying metallic disk"? Are we saying dogs are physically sensitive to "flying metalic disks"? I mean I can induce nausea in you if you want? boingboing.net...

It would appear to most as a "strange effect' if an entire room of people got "ill" (I could apparently also cause pain, loss of bowl control, or even death (perhaps not easily)) futzing with low frequency noise. But it's not alien tech. I bet I could convince a room full of UFO believers however.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Dont! dont close the thread!

I like funny threads on ATS with ppl ripping their heads off and blood and guts flying through the air, name calling, bashing, complete and utter idiotic claims and most of all, a stupid foundation like fake pics to hold this all together... please dont close this!

This is a great reading btw...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Not correct. There is NO evidence of manipulation in the data. The pictures were renamed . That is all.
This is far away from being a confirmed hoax IMO . I would also love to see the originals elevenaugest.
edit on 12-4-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Quite right.

No one has ever been banned for mentioning GLP. Why would we?

However, reading the last few posts in this thread... I really feel bad.

Why would someone want to be a member of our site which is apparently a "laughing stock?"

So I've done the fellow a favor. Have fun on the other superior forums and please accept my apologies for dragging you into our laughing stock community.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join