It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christ Deception: Proven!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

You are trying to convince us that Jesus's supposed 13 bloodlines have the right to rule the world and bring population down to 200 000 000 by killing it.

On the contrary, Starchild23 isn't trying to convince anyone of anything, just telling the truth of the matter to those concerned. These minions think they have a right to rule over us. And if you think for a second TPTB are not trying to kill you....just go to your cabinet and fridge and read the ingredients of your food, and then research those items. Take an air sample, and a water sample. Had a Flu Shot? As soon as the release the next killer virus, you are already dead, friend.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Starchild23

What?
I did not know you were as under-informed.
The Illuminati is controlled by 13 bloodlines who supposedly come from Jesus. I thought you read Dan Brown.
Sorry for my bad manners.
I will try and be more polite.

I heard they came from the Infiltration program designed by the reptilians whom we waged war with more than 5,000 years ago on Atlantis and Lemuria...of course, other versions say they were Martians, beings just like us who lived on Mars a little less than a million years ago. But then they destroyed their planet, managing to evacuate a few hundred by means of a Merkabah (which does exist in ancient texts) and ended up here, where they took over and turned passive, emotional, balanced and enlightened Lemurians into a bunch of left-brained maniacs.

But then they used an artificial Merkabah to accidentally release a ton of negative energies into our world, destroying their island.

Yep. I love these tales.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Yeah, heard them too. I heard that is was Venus that destroyed Mardek, thought.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

''Google''. Wow.

Are you refusing to do your research?

Just like a sheep.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yeah, heard them too. I heard that is was Venus that destroyed Mardek, thought.

Supposedly. I'm beginning to question Swerdlow's impressions though.

I think I'd much rather go with SpiritScience's lectures, which are based off of very real tablets and texts found from thousands of years ago...including the Emerald Tablets.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Google is a vast network, with thousands of unreliable sources.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Google is a vast network, with thousands of unreliable sources.

Guess that means you'll have to actually cross-reference and work for the truth, instead of taking it for granted from a book written by people who thought the earth was flat. Interesting you should choose THAT, of all resources. Especially considering that our science books have hundreds of sources in their bibliographies, written by thousands of professors who are paid to be accurate and right with their information.

In other words, it looks like you'll have to look to modern man for answers, instead of caveman.

Pity.
edit on CWednesdaypm111140f40America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by mark1167

Starchild is just desperate to prove his own disbelief, that's all.

This thread offers no substance and no evidence of anything except unbelief. Just like every other thread, every other book, every other person who has ever claimed the Christ was not the Way and the Truth.

Truth will always prevail, deception will continue to fail. Amen

Iason, you have been asked multiple times to offer proof of what you state as truth, but as yet, you offer none. You just keep talking like you know exactly what is is true, and what is not.
You cannot prove the existence of Jesus, you cannot prove the truth of the Bible, or the lives of the Disciples. Yet you crow these are all truth, while real, Ancient Truths are cast aside as myths, and fables. If Christ is the only way, where is Christ, exactly? Introduce me, perhaps we can talk about your punishment for telling lies, and pretending to be God's personal spokesman. I don't believe I have ever seen such a brainwashed human in my whole life.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

''Google''. Wow.

Just like a sheep.

It is clear that you do not prescribe to Rogerian debate techniques.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

''Google''. Wow.

Just like a sheep.

It is clear that you do not prescribe to Rogerian debate techniques.

It's clear that you like to point out logical fallacies (supposed, I should say) in other posts, without ever providing proof of your own.

Maybe you could start there, and try to catch up.

Besides, is there a rule regarding debate in this forum? Dear me, I didn't see it.
edit on CWednesdaypm242441f41America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I think your thread is misleading. ''Christ Deception: Proven''. It would be mrore accurate to title it: ''Christ Deception: I Think I Got It Proven''.
Just so you can correct your title.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Seriously, are you 14 years old? You throw around the word proof without having a grasp on the reality of it's meaning. You disrespect people for their opinion and beliefs. Your posts come across as a pseudo-science internet know-it-all. And your attitude comes across as a breath-holding foot-stomping adolescent that cries " if you don't see it my way, you're stupid!!"

Come on, man, grow up! You haven't proven squat! There are PhD's worldwide debating these very same issues. You think some keyboard whacking basement dweller is gonna have the "proof"?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by micmerci

You say it pretty well. A star for you, mate.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Seriously, are you 14 years old? You throw around the word proof without having a grasp on the reality of it's meaning. You disrespect people for their opinion and beliefs. Your posts come across as a pseudo-science internet know-it-all. And your attitude comes across as a breath-holding foot-stomping adolescent that cries " if you don't see it my way, you're stupid!!"

Come on, man, grow up! You haven't proven squat! There are PhD's worldwide debating these very same issues. You think some keyboard whacking basement dweller is gonna have the "proof"?

I disrespect people for insisting upon believing in a flawed concept of hope when the planet they live on, and the race they are a part of, is blowing the **** out of itself everyday. People are killing each other, raping each other, famine and plague and poverty and neglect are rampant, we just finished freeing our own species from being enslaved by OUR OWN SPECIES, and now we are fighting over oil, and forcing other countries to follow OUR standard of living...

This was all created by God. This was all foreseen by God. This was how God made us, how God intended us...and you want us to believe your God is a loving God? Bull ****ing #.

If I see it your way, I'm blind. I refuse to choose that. And I do not currently sit in a basement. And you have proven nothing on your end. I will point out that I have argued both sides of the fence, defended both sides, and you refuse to admit that your faith is a flawed one. The moment you realize that you, in fact, know nothing about our reality except what you perceive in your own mind, and that your perception is less than accurate, you will be greater as a person.

Wake up.
edit on CWednesdaypm272706f06America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I have not set out to prove anything. I believe for myself. Why should you disrespect someone for what they believe, no matter what it is, as long as they are in no way involving you?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

I disrespect people for insisting upon believing in a flawed concept of hope when the planet they live on, and the race they are a aprt of, is blowing the **** out of itself everyday. People are killing each other, raping each other, famine and plague and poverty and neglect are rampant, we just finished freeing our own species from being enslaved by OUR OWN SPECIES, and now we are fighting over oil, and forcing other countries to follow OUR standard of living...

This was all created by God. This was all foreseen by God. This was how God made us, how God intended us...and you want us to believe your God is a loving God? Bull ****ing #.

If I see it your way, I'm blind. I refuse to choose that. And I do not currently sit in a basement. And you have proven nothing on your end.

Wake up.

So you are not aware of the HAARP? The plans from the Illuminati to instore hate and wars? Never heard of W W 3, from Albert Pike?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Off Topic Post
edit on 11/4/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I am perplexed by your last post.
Here we are sharing opinions, and you talk about strapping bombs??

Bad taste, mate.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Off Topic post
edit on 11/4/12 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

reply to post by TedHodgson

I am perplexed by your last post.
Here we are sharing opinions, and you talk about strapping bombs??

Bad taste, mate.

I have to agree with this. Bombs are in no way relevant to this thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join