It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christ Deception: Proven!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

You are correct and it is a fascinating subject to research,

so many religions, with so many of the same core concepts....Just wanna add, the indians called it the Great Spirit, and theres tons of others as well....

God IS Omniscient, and he IS Omnipresent, and he is the one pulling all the strings behind the scenes, so....I just have faith this is all part of His masterplan.....

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by Iason321

If a Muslim or Jew or other spiritual person has a very close connection to God, lives a righteous life, who am I to say Jesus couldn't have mercy and grant them eternal life in Paradise? Also, I have no proof reincarnation doesn't exist, so maybe God's way of showing mercy for Buddhists is to reincarnate them? Maybe he just sends them to sheol and gives them nirvana? I do not know Gods ways, for His ways are not my ways, nor His thoughts mine,

All I or anyone for that matter can do is make educated guesses...

I don't proclaim judgement on people, I leave that to God Almighty.

Thank you for not judging. I do also make educated guesses but sometimes I think I am guided to have certain thoughts. In my mind all souls can become enlightnened if they want to but it happens when god see that you are ready for it. I look at religon as from very far above it and in my mind the different religons make up a whole that seem to fit together so perfectly.

The awakened/enlightened souls are called different things in different religons. In buddhism the are Buddhas. In Christianety they have the holy spirit. Hindus seem to understand the body part of the connection to god best with the Chakras and Kundalini rising. Some souls awaken thru depression instead but that is confussing for the mind and some go crazy because they know to much and have a hard time handeling it.

I wish you a happy evolution if you want it. And may you always get what you need.

Served hot and fresh from the Christian Hotline for Misguided (Thinking) Souls. As for Push, I agree with you. Christianity's main problem is one, that there is nothing to worry about. I just talked to a Christian saying, "Don't worry, God will take care of it."

.....HAHAHAHAHA, what a load of optimistic tosh. If he hasn't done anything by now, after two world wars and a near-genocide, what makes you think he'll step in now?

The other problem is that Jesus is the only way to heaven. What? The only way? Haha, think I'll take that dirt trail that leads me to the back door. You know, the one that doesn't rely on blind faith.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

You are correct and it is a fascinating subject to research,

so many religions, with so many of the same core concepts....Just wanna add, the indians called it the Great Spirit, and theres tons of others as well....

God IS Omniscient, and he IS Omnipresent, and he is the one pulling all the strings behind the scenes, so....I just have faith this is all part of His masterplan.....

Your god is omniscient, yet he doesn't know jealousy, lust, or anger. And this is all part of his master plan, which you believe because if not, then you're screwed. Why not just deal with the fact that in a thousand years, the earth might be a rock floating in space with nothing but global radiation and mutated cockroaches to keep it company?

Try that for reality.
edit on CWednesdaypm595957f57America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

You claimed my God is omniscient, then stated he doesn't know something...

Excuse me? Try looking up what omniscient means

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Maybe you could stop gloating in your knowledge and just say your damn ''proof''.
Jesus's the way to Heaven? He's a ladder?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
2 Posts that have the most meat on the bone

Originally posted by manna2

ok, I will help you understand your fatal flaw that will never allow you closure on this.
You have pre-suppositions you refuse to address that force you to draw faulty conclusions using faulty logic.
I will do my best to keep it simple.
The law and prophecies precede both moses and Christ.
All cultures were taught and knew the law explaining cross-over in cultures as was prophecy concerning the annointed one.
It is said that the Mazzaroth is the first recorded prophecy for man, before wriring existed.
It is believed that Adam, Seth and Enoch devised Mazzaroth, of course inspired from Yah and what was taught to Adam after His fall.
It told of Yah's love for man and His plan for redemption through a God/man to come.
It's what the wise men from Persia understood as they read the stars and then set out on journy to see Him at the time of Messiah's birth.
All cultures knew of it.
It is why Nimrod claimed these prophecies of himself as he attempted to elevate himself to that of worship.
One of the first archetypes for a false messiah, or anti-christ.
There have been many in past and present that have sought this worship for themselves.
Now this is where you seem to hold dear to your pre-suppositions.
You want to believe the story begins in the center of the book, and not the beginning.
So you only seem to try and prove messiah or discount Him claiming He is a copy of the false messiah's before Him, which all pointed to prophecy as their evidence for their claim.
Yashayah is the fulfillment of all these prophecies where all the posers attempted to claim.
You are trying to prove the validity of a real 100 dollar bill by claiming the counterfeit bills came before as proof of it being fake because it was printed at a later date than what is on the counterfeit.
You seem to stop your search in the past at Nimrod and neglect the earlier prophecies that date back to Mazzaroth.
And no, it's not astrology.
Astrology is from the mystery schools that attempted to skew the truth for their own purpose to elevate their own god.
Start with Mazzaroth for the earliest claims.
It is why Nimrods bones were broken, to prove he was a poser for all to see.
Start at the beginning of the book to understand the ending instead of the dramatic middle where it looks muddled and obscure.
I am telling you the zeitgeist really messed up people from understanding this as it taught everyone how to start in the middle of the drama for proof of later posers as to misidentify the real story in play.

and

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

Originally posted by Starchild23
In fact, if he was killed by a Pagan symbol, why aren't we saying it was a Pagan god who resurrected him?

Many of the religious ideas and pagan traditions you speak of can be traced back to Sumeria and ancient Babylon and at their core is the polytheistic concept of a Sun and Moon god. Nimrod, the grandson of Noah, set himself as the Sun God and his wife/mother Semiramis as the moon goddess. This sun/moon division is evident throughout many cultures and symbols that still exist today, such as the Yin Yang. If you believe Nimrod existed, then your argument against the accuracy of biblical lineage cannot hold up. Just because Nimrod wanted to be Messiah does not make it so. Just because the "dying god" myth had existed in the hearts of men thousands of years before Jesus does not prove he did not do the things he did. CS Lewis said it this way: "If God chooses to be mythopoeic—and is not the sky itself a myth—shall we refuse to be mythopathic?"

Why would God choose to speak through symbols? Symbols are encoded bits of information, capable of surviving through multiple languages and translations.

When Yeshua died on the cross, the sun was covered and there was darkness over the land. Matthew 27, Mark 15, and Luke 23 mention this. My personal opinion is that the significance of God covering the sun was to show dominance over all man-made religions collectively. The creator being better than the creation. This is also why the veil in the temple was torn, a message of God coming to man rather than man coming to God.
edit on 4/11/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

According to your Bible, God does not feel lust nor envy. Is this omniscient?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Thank you for that. Finally, someone providing a logical argument.

I said Christianity is mistaken...severely so. However, I never said I believe Jesus to be a fake. I think, however, that perhaps his story was recreated.

It told of Yah's love for man and His plan for redemption through a God/man to come.

We are all God. We all can do what Jesus did...but the Church has prevented us from doing so. Whether to keep control over us, or because it knew of the destruction we would bring to the earth...I do not know.

Jesus, doing whatever he did, created a ton of positive energy. There is also the argument that he abolished sin by redefining it. If I redefine the ball as a square, and completely invalidate the concept of a circle, I have abolished the circle.

edit on CWednesdaypm000007f07America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

Where does a young, ignorant mind such as yours get this stuff? Inquiring minds want to know.

Don't you know? This is Christianity talking...people aren't supposed to think, they were only made to worship their bloodthirsty egotistical god!

Literally, that's what it says (excepting the description of their god)

Proverbs 3:5-6

New International Version (NIV)

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.

edit on CWednesdaypm595923f23America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

On a higher mind level I get what it is saying and yes it is right from my point of view. For me this do not say you should follow the bible literaly or that you should not use your minds logic.

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

This is literaly drop your idea on that you know everything that is true and that you are right about everything. It is about droping your ego.

6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.

Same thing. Question your ego, become humble and you will be guided.

I even find above to be very wise but I have seen the same in Buddism, Toltec and New Age.

It does not say follow false prophets (priest) that do not understand what they are preaching or say that you need to give money to organised religon.

You will not find god without but within. Nobody can climb the hill for another and only you can find your path.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

As this thread goes further you seem determined to make crazier strawman args to validate yourself. You even used the word "science" as if you are it's champion and someone claimed it "baaaaad"

Dude, get over yourself allready, you destroyed all credibility and now seek cheerleaders to bail you out as your args get looser and less factual.
An open mind you are NOT!
Strawman args are a definitive sign that your args are empty and lack substance.
Seeking out and pumping up cheerleaders is looking for peer approval and not dialogue or critical thoughts.
I think you are just listening to yourself talk now.
You made up your mind and nothing will sway you. Even worse is you even commend yourself as being the wise one, the open minded one.
I think you are proving to be the most religious person in this thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Cool translation. However, how many people see it as thus? How many people truly practice it as thus? I just spoke to a Christian who said, "God will take care of it all. Don't worry."

My worry is this: maybe we'll destroy the earth before God decides to step in. What if we're all an experiment and he intends to let us blow up the planet, and then he'll start over again, using different parameters?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2

As this thread goes further you seem determined to make crazier strawman args to validate yourself. You even used the word "science" as if you are it's champion and someone claimed it "baaaaad"

Dude, get over yourself allready, you destroyed all credibility and now seek cheerleaders to bail you out as your args get looser and less factual.
An open mind you are NOT!
Strawman args are a definitive sign that your args are empty and lack substance.
Seeking out and pumping up cheerleaders is looking for peer approval and not dialogue or critical thoughts.
I think you are just listening to yourself talk now.
You made up your mind and nothing will sway you. Even worse is you even commend yourself as being the wise one, the open minded one.
I think you are proving to be the most religious person in this thread.

Could you explain my "strawman args"?

I'm sorry, I can't stop laughing at that term. It's hilarious.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Maybe you could stop gloating in your knowledge and just say your damn ''proof''.
Jesus's the way to Heaven? He's a ladder?

I don't know. Ask the Christians...apparently, they know everything about God.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Bloodthirsty? Is not your Illuminati God Bloodthirsty too? What about all those sacrifices, this ''Roseline''?

Alright. Enough of this bs.

I am not Illuminati. The fact that you even started on that tangent, accusing me of being Illuminati (I am not willing to deal with the rumored sacrifices necessary to join) and going so far as to accuse me of having an Illuminati god is just utterly ridiculous. It disgusts me, very much so.

I know nothing of any "roseline" except that the roseline is the original meridian, the line that divides the world in two.

My god is not what I call a god. God is the word you use for something that is worshiped. I have veneration for it, but I do not worship it. My god is what I call Source, the Infinite Creator. Source is actually the most accurate term I can give it. And so it shall be.

Source would rather us all get along and stop trying to kill each other, than have us devote one single act to it.

Source, One, God, The whole. Do not matter. God answer to it any name when needed. No ego in god to care about doctrine from my point of view.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

reply to post by DelayedChristmas

We all can do what Jesus did...but the Church has prevented us from doing so. Whether to keep control over us, or because it knew of the destruction we would bring to the earth...I do not know.

That's basically what the protestant reformation was about.

Didn't you read your history?

edit on 4/11/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

This statement of yours tells the whole story.
We do not worship a dead man.
You know this yourself to be true.
In fact I say this.
Without the resurrection christianity simply does not exist.
It fails and all you have to do to disprove Christianity is disprove the resurrection.
You nor anyone else in 2000 years has been able to do that.
You see, He lives.
He conquered death.
He is alive and the first born of the resurrection.
He isthe great I AM.
He is Yashayah, the I AM Salvation.
I have to address nothing more to discredit you as a charleton than state this fact. You know we do not worship a dead man. You may imply it for your own "blind faith" but not mine or others.
No Christian AT ALL places their faith in a dead man.
You simply lie to make your own point.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yes, it is.

He does not feel the emotions, but bet your heiney he knows em.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

look it up.
Your silly examples from things nobody stated on this thread are endless.
I was on what? page 4 and it's like you were working yourself into a frenzy taliking about the craziest stuff nobody here has stated.
I was laughing at it too.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

At least we all laught...

''Jesus is the only ladder to Heaven''. I don't even know what it means!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

According to your Bible, God does not feel lust nor envy. Is this omniscient?

Yah is infinite and created the finite world we exist in, Him being outside of times constraints.
Does he understand the finite?
again using faulty logic drawing faulty conclusions.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join