It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christ Deception: Proven!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I guess you don't know Sherlock.

I think Sherlock Holmes would make Swiss cheese out of your Bible.

Y'know, as long as we're going there.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Starchild23

Are you deaf?
I did not read a single page of the Bible.
When I say I believe in nothing, I mean it, you know.

Technically, it would be blind. Learn your logic.

And...If you believe in nothing, how can you say I'm wrong?
edit on CWednesdaypm353508f08America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I would never bash anyone's chosen beliefs.

Is it too much to ask for the same courtesy?

Everything that is written is from the hand of a man.

I choose to put my "Faith" in Jesus.

You have the freedom to choose your own beliefs.

Why should my choice bother anybody?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Because I evaluated you possibility and your possibility is not hight enough. I believe nothing, but I know nearly everything. That's how you get theories that get somwhere, unlike yours.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Because your signature is not true. Respect is very hard for some.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Because illogical theories are against my nature. And it rubs me when people choose to believe in a Cosmic Zombie who was his own father that can make you immortal if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master.

It's like a Christian (so-called) looking me in the eye and saying, "You're dumber than a sack of bricks."

Yep. Totally gonna respect the beliefs of someone who says that. Do unto others, right? Bring it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Starchild? ARE YOU WITH THE ILLUMINATI?
You never answered that.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Because I evaluated you possibility and your possibility is not hight enough. I believe nothing, but I know nearly everything. That's how you get theories that get somwhere, unlike yours.

I have provided nothing but logic and verifiable historical facts. And you say the possibility isn't high enough?

I'll tell you what isn't high enough. Your desire to face the horror and destruction your own race has visited upon this earth. The fact that you don't have a darn clue what comes after death, and you don't have the faintest idea what created the world in the first place.

Your desire to realize that you don't know nearly as much as you'd like isn't high enough. And that, my friend, is pure fact.

edit on CWednesdaypm020213f13America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Starchild? ARE YOU WITH THE ILLUMINATI?
You never answered that.

Maybe, maybe not. I'll leave it to your imagination.

I would certainly love to join the Freemasons...in a few years or so.

edit on CWednesdaypm121214f14America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

I have provided nothing but logic and verifiable historical facts. And you say the possibility isn't high enough?

I'll tell you what isn't high enough. Your desire to face the horror and destruction your own race has visited upon this earth. The fact that you don't have a darn clue what comes after death, and you don't have the faintest idea what created the world in the first place.

Your desire to realize that you don't know nearly as much as you'd like isn't high enough. And that, my friend, is pure fact.

edit on CWednesdaypm020213f13America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

Verifiable historical facts?? You've got to be kidding me?? You are delusional if you believe that.

link   

So, you are with them. Someone who at the least sympathize with their ideals. I count ''joining them'' as ''thinking like them''.
Why? You merovingian?

link   
reply to post by swan001

I believe nothing, but I know nearly everything.

That's the exact opposite of human nature.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So, you are with them. Someone who at the least sympathize with their ideals. I count ''joining them'' as ''thinking like them''.
Why? You merovingian?

Which part of the indefinite nature (specify: opposite of absolute) of "Maybe, maybe not" surpasses your comprehensive capabilities?

I have no clue if I'm merovingian. Bloodlines mean as much to me as my toilet does.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Verifiable historical facts?? You've got to be kidding me?? You are delusional if you believe that.

Have you tried verifying them?

Everyone on this thread, do me a favor. Look up every piece of evidence on Google, and see if you can debunk any of it. I mean, flatout disprove it. Prove it doesn't exist.

Do that for me. Or concede defeat on this one small point.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Doesn't look like you don't care to me.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

''Google''. Wow.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Doesn't look like you don't care to me.

Don't care about what, exactly? And what do the Illuminati have to do with this?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What?
I did not know you were as under-informed.
The Illuminati is controlled by 13 bloodlines who supposedly come from Jesus. I thought you read Dan Brown.
Sorry for my bad manners.
I will try and be more polite.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Everyone on this thread, do me a favor. Look up every piece of evidence on Google, and see if you can debunk any of it. I mean, flatout disprove it. Prove it doesn't exist.

Do that for me. Or concede defeat on this one small point.

HAHAHA.. any atheist worth his salt will tell you that your argument is fundamentally flawed based on that quote. That is the equivalent of a theist saying prove that God doesn't exist.

Sorry. Gotta try better than that.
edit on 11-4-2012 by micmerci because: better appearance

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

Because illogical theories are against my nature. And it rubs me when people choose to believe in a Cosmic Zombie who was his own father that can make you immortal if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master.

That might be a little simplistic.

But even if I believed exactly in your definition.

Why would that bother you or anyone?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join