It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christ Deception: Proven!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
It fails and all you have to do to disprove Christianity is disprove the resurrection.
You nor anyone else in 2000 years has been able to do that.
You see, He lives.
He conquered death.
He is alive and the first born of the resurrection.
So, the resurrection has been proven to be true?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Cool translation. However, how many people see it as thus? How many people truly practice it as thus? I just spoke to a Christian who said, "God will take care of it all. Don't worry."

My worry is this: maybe we'll destroy the earth before God decides to step in. What if we're all an experiment and he intends to let us blow up the planet, and then he'll start over again, using different parameters?

BTW, my first post quoting the 2 posts that were posted ( sorry for lack of better words lol) served to refute your argument that Christ was not who he is and claimed he is, the Son of God, from God in the flesh, in a logical manner; your points of arguments reminds me of the movie Zeitgeist, thus why i quoted the post about the flawed presupposition of the producers and audience alike. Jesus Christ is exactly who he claimed he is, Lord, the messiah, the annointed one, the Son of God who sits at the right hand of God the Father, God in the flesh.

BTW, the Bible that we have only tells of what happened in this age, or cycle (why we have dinosaurs)

What if we're all an experiment and he intends to let us blow up the planet, and then he'll start over again, using different parameters?

Kind of, not really... There will be a "start over again" with the New Earth; there will be no more sin. Everyone will know that Christ is Lord. There will be no more use for faith, as the concept of faith becomes an absolute.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Apparently Jesus is still alive because his impact on the world. His name is still spoken.
Some say he went in another dimension, from where he continues excerting influence here.
BTW I think your avatar does not conforms to ATS criteria.

EDIT: Oh, I see. He's ( your avatar) spitting fire, not blood. My mistake.
edit on 11-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by apushforenlightment

Cool translation. However, how many people see it as thus? How many people truly practice it as thus? I just spoke to a Christian who said, "God will take care of it all. Don't worry."

My worry is this: maybe we'll destroy the earth before God decides to step in. What if we're all an experiment and he intends to let us blow up the planet, and then he'll start over again, using different parameters?

Reseed is a possibility but very unlightly from my point of view. Lets just say it would not make sense on a very large scale. Harvest of souls maybe but I am not sure about that either. Just because you cannot find reason for the things being as it is do not mean others can't. But it is for you to seek´your answers and wisedom.

>
"Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you

The only word in the bible that is truly needed from my point of view. Ask and seek wisdom and you will find it and more.

But yes taking responsability for you actions is more the buddist way. Thats why I say that Jesus have not died for my sins/Karma. I will fix what I do wrong no matter the time I will have to spend to do it and at the burden I choose. I in one way I do not follow god. I follow devine ideals of symbiotic egoless behaviour that I belive are taught by god. If god do not meet my ideals then I will help him/it/one/source change/evolve. But from my point of view that is very small chance that he (the core) will not meet my ideals.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Starchild23

ok, I will help you understand your fatal flaw that will never allow you closure on this.
You have pre-suppositions you refuse to address that force you to draw faulty conclusions using faulty logic.
I will do my best to keep it simple.
The law and prophecies precede both moses and Christ.
All cultures were taught and knew the law explaining cross-over in cultures as was prophecy concerning the annointed one.
It is said that the Mazzaroth is the first recorded prophecy for man, before wriring existed.
It is believed that Adam, Seth and Enoch devised Mazzaroth, of course inspired from Yah and what was taught to Adam after His fall.
It told of Yah's love for man and His plan for redemption through a God/man to come.
It's what the wise men from Persia understood as they read the stars and then set out on journy to see Him at the time of Messiah's birth.
All cultures knew of it.
It is why Nimrod claimed these prophecies of himself as he attempted to elevate himself to that of worship.
One of the first archetypes for a false messiah, or anti-christ.
There have been many in past and present that have sought this worship for themselves.
Now this is where you seem to hold dear to your pre-suppositions.
You want to believe the story begins in the center of the book, and not the beginning.
So you only seem to try and prove messiah or discount Him claiming He is a copy of the false messiah's before Him, which all pointed to prophecy as their evidence for their claim.
Yashayah is the fulfillment of all these prophecies where all the posers attempted to claim.
You are trying to prove the validity of a real 100 dollar bill by claiming the counterfeit bills came before as proof of it being fake because it was printed at a later date than what is on the counterfeit.
You seem to stop your search in the past at Nimrod and neglect the earlier prophecies that date back to Mazzaroth.
And no, it's not astrology.
Astrology is from the mystery schools that attempted to skew the truth for their own purpose to elevate their own god.
Start with Mazzaroth for the earliest claims.
It is why Nimrods bones were broken, to prove he was a poser for all to see.
Start at the beginning of the book to understand the ending instead of the dramatic middle where it looks muddled and obscure.
I am telling you the zeitgeist really messed up people from understanding this as it taught everyone how to start in the middle of the drama for proof of later posers as to misidentify the real story in play.

Couple of questions: Being that there are NO original writings of either the O.T. or the N.T. how do you know how accurate these stories are? Next, being that there are many different bibles, such as the Protestant Bible (66 books), the Catholic Bible (73 books), the Ethiopian Orthodox Bible (81 books), the Jehovah's Witness Bible (translated things slightly differently), how do you know which one is correct? There are books missing and/or added to these bibles. They are not all the same. There are verses removed, verses added, whole books removed or added, etc. If this god is real and he has allowed these discrepancies and changes now, how do you know he didn't allow it back then?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

reply to post by autowrench

This statement of yours tells the whole story.
We do not worship a dead man.
You know this yourself to be true.
In fact I say this.
Without the resurrection christianity simply does not exist.
It fails and all you have to do to disprove Christianity is disprove the resurrection.
You nor anyone else in 2000 years has been able to do that.
You see, He lives.
He conquered death.
He is alive and the first born of the resurrection.
He isthe great I AM.
He is Yashayah, the I AM Salvation.
I have to address nothing more to discredit you as a charleton than state this fact. You know we do not worship a dead man. You may imply it for your own "blind faith" but not mine or others.
No Christian AT ALL places their faith in a dead man.
You simply lie to make your own point.

My point is well made, thanks to James Cameron....

Jesus’ burial site found

Jesus' Tomb Found in Israel

BODY OF JESUS DISCOVERED?

Religious implications if the tomb actually belonged to Jesus' family

Shroud of Turin Not Jesus', Tomb Discovery Suggests

OK, if Jesus lives and walks, what in hell does he need a bone box for then? Besides, the letter "J" did not exist until 500 years ago, and there are not one Vowel in the entire Hebrew language. Of course, if you can prove his existence, post his mailing address, as you seem to know where he lives at, and perhaps take a few photos of him? Then perhaps we will believe you. Until then, he is dead, dead, dead. As a doornail. No amount of wishing will make him alive, either.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
OK, if Jesus lives and walks, what in hell does he need a bone box for then? Besides, the letter "J" did not exist until 500 years ago, and there are not one Vowel in the entire Hebrew language. Of course, if you can prove his existence, post his mailing address, as you seem to know where he lives at, and perhaps take a few photos of him? Then perhaps we will believe you. Until then, he is dead, dead, dead. As a doornail. No amount of wishing will make him alive, either.
Well, the bible says he was put in a tomb after he was crucified. According to the bible, his own disciples believed it was over also.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

"But know this first of all: in prophecy of scripture it is not a matter of one's own interpretation, for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but by men, moved by the Holy Spirit, spoke from God"
You start with humility and a meekness allowing Him to lead you.
His word is alive and the Holy Spirit confirms truth as truth.
We are all to find this experientally, using His Word as the foundation.
See it like this.
The Bible is the lesson manual, the Holy Spirit is the teacher.
It's a supernatural work that requires your own due diligence. If you go into it to disprove it, you will find what you want.
If you seek in it truth about Him, you are sure to find it with the help of the Holy Spirit.It can be done without scripture but not intended for us that way since there is a clear reason we have been given the blessing of a critical thinking mind.
Or we can watch the ten commandments on t.v. to reinforce what we feel we allready believed and then switch the channel for a few 90 second soundbites to tickle our ears.(sarcasm)
I KNOW this isn't the type of answer you want from me.
so what?
Your not listening anyway.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I cannot believe you are serious, although I don't know much of what your post contained, because I stopped reading when I saw that you have no clue about what Judaism believes...It's not the same as Christianity, which I thought was obvious, but apparently it isn't. And if you can get that wrong, I don't want to read the rest.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

"But know this first of all: in prophecy of scripture it is not a matter of one's own interpretation, for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but by men, moved by the Holy Spirit, spoke from God"
You start with humility and a meekness allowing Him to lead you.
His word is alive and the Holy Spirit confirms truth as truth.
We are all to find this experientally, using His Word as the foundation.
See it like this.
The Bible is the lesson manual, the Holy Spirit is the teacher.
It's a supernatural work that requires your own due diligence. If you go into it to disprove it, you will find what you want.
If you seek in it truth about Him, you are sure to find it with the help of the Holy Spirit.It can be done without scripture but not intended for us that way since there is a clear reason we have been given the blessing of a critical thinking mind.
Or we can watch the ten commandments on t.v. to reinforce what we feel we allready believed and then switch the channel for a few 90 second soundbites to tickle our ears.(sarcasm)
I KNOW this isn't the type of answer you want from me.
so what?
Your not listening anyway.

Are you saying that the prophecies in the bible prove it? If so, do the prophecies in ancient Greek writings prove them to be true? Oh, and I am listening. Did the holy spirit tell you I wasn't?
edit on 11-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Silly Christians, My name isnt JESUS. Jesus is a non-word in hebrew. Yashewa Ya will redeem
Ya as in Yaweh Some people have had said "save" from sins but the concept of "saveing" isnt quite right. its about redemtion, or reconcilliation... Jesus wasnt born in december 25th these are pagon dates in actuallity he was born oct 15th in the year 2 before the common era.. In the year 2 b c which was 2014 years ago. the Feast of tabernacles fell on tisheri 15th . Tabernacle means "god dwells with us. when the word is made flesh.. if u believe that God the creator came down here and borrowed the body of a virgin to become his creation in.. actuallity theo tukos meant god bearer originaly...mary was the bearer of god incarnate but not gods mom...in the old calander the month of tisheri sometimes falls on what is october or september in our calander..
in your minds you all have no concept of the old systems and the ways in which time used to be rekkend..
You have inherited lies and now that your becoming aware of them... what you'll end up with is another lie to replace the truth... the new lie is what your preaching on here """"wowowowow the mother of alll conpiracies jesus isnt real.."""" well.. that is half true... Yaweh walked the earth in human form to pay the price of the sins of man on mans behalf to reconcille with him... it isnt too late. here is a clue.. He spent 2 days with the samaritians.. a day to God is like 1000 years.. well 2000 years from the incident at the well would be around the year 2027.. IMHO i think that is when he will return. and incidently that years is a jubilee year... every 7 years they were supposed to have a sabbath year but every 7 7s they was to have a jubillee.. the 50th year. Shabuot is 50 days after Passover. what u call pentecost.. Passover is a symbol of personal redemption the little lamb sysmbolically died for your sins.. which are any of the 10 commandments you broke. .. Easter is a pagan fertility rite that Pagan Rome hi-jacked. Most of you will end up with a pardon.. not becuase your innocent, but becuase the church is sooooooo screwed up by now that it itself doesnt even realize it is in error.. It is not fair to those that sinned in error not knowing they were sinning to punish them.. But.... and this is a big but... there are somethings even lil babies know is wrong and wont do becuase they Know it.. it is written in their hearts even athieists and other groups of people have moral standards... if you have them keep to them becuase you WILL ber judged by them...What you need to do now is... get the idea of "jesus" out of your head. its not his name... Baby Steps.. Your world has been hi-jacked by evil people who will tell you that the bible is a book that is untrustworthy... except for the parts that seem to hint it left them incharge... First step is to acknoweldge that there is a creator and although un apperant, he does deal with us.. and sooner or later there is a bill that has to be paid .. consider it like an audit... The PTB themselves made it untrustworthy with there new versions and hiding documents. for instance for 400 years since 1611 the king james verson of the bible said that GOD the creaotr was in the furnace with the 3 jews in the book of Daniel... now new translations read that it was just an angel.. Most of the time in the hebrew for an angel you'd see Beni ehohim, or cherub Who's is Beni'a YHVH?? now im not sugesting that the KJB is dead on in everything cuz wow it has some very bad mistakes.. but they got that one right... they have eliminated Lucifer's name .. Lucifer means Light Bearer luc and ferre ... also the Nachash was in the garden not a serpent... and i know there is a myth runnin around somewhere here about the sera meaning 6 and carbon and penta meaning 5 which is a symbol of the phosferus.. the ratio of those elements in our dna which involve reproduceing... and why u see 6:5 ratios in architecture secrets symbols hell even a pope was namded 6us the 5th....which is how they got the word serpent... who gave eve knowledge...... and poof shes also prego...anyway this perticular Nachash might not have been Lucifer... but one of the many Nachash's .. in all probability this one in perticular ended up the one we associated with the devil... wow this is a rant sorry ... Jesus isn't real, he is an imposter. good morning you've woken up... but you've woken up to a nightmare... and BTW them pyramids is 51,000 years old =)
and China has them althogh they're being burried by trees and forests as we speak... Egypt is a nation of squaters and they soon to be evicted =) bye for now =) What can you do now... there is no pure word anywhere BiBle, Torah or Quran that has not been manipulated to prove the theology and govenrmental instillations of those in chages atm on the planet anywhere... the best hope for man is to.. STOP EVERYTHING. REPENT!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ntzeret

Amen and Amen!

I will add that Lucifer was most likely Cain's twin sister, offspring of Samael or satan.
But your post is spot on!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
finally! some one gets it!!!
christianity is a false religion made up by romans and jewish kiss asses to control the masses.
i do believe jesus was real and his teaching was pure. the gnostics and the cathers and the templars knew the truth. thats why they were killed. look into mithras, he shares many similar traites as jesus. he was a roman god.
thanx for the post,simple but effective!

get ready for the christians.............. they're coming!

LOL. Are you serious? You can't be.
Do you know ANYTHING about the Jewish and Roman authorities?
Wait, I don't even need to ask, because your statement proves you don't.

Look up a little historical evidence about how oppressive they were, and how physically IMPOSSIBLE it would have been for Christianity to have just sprung up out of nowhere; the only way it could have is if the accounts were true. Meaning Jesus was real. And was the Son of God.

Mithras is a false god created based off the accounts of the prophecies of the coming of Jesus. Remember, Jesus was prophesied since the very beginning, even through his genealogy.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Originally posted by reficul
finally! some one gets it!!!
christianity is a false religion made up by romans and jewish kiss asses to control the masses.
i do believe jesus was real and his teaching was pure. the gnostics and the cathers and the templars knew the truth. thats why they were killed. look into mithras, he shares many similar traites as jesus. he was a roman god.
thanx for the post,simple but effective!

get ready for the christians.............. they're coming!

LOL. Are you serious? You can't be.
Do you know ANYTHING about the Jewish and Roman authorities?
Wait, I don't even need to ask, because your statement proves you don't.

Look up a little historical evidence about how oppressive they were, and how physically IMPOSSIBLE it would have been for Christianity to have just sprung up out of nowhere; the only way it could have is if the accounts were true. Meaning Jesus was real. And was the Son of God.

Mithras is a false god created based off the accounts of the prophecies of the coming of Jesus. Remember, Jesus was prophesied since the very beginning, even through his genealogy.

Please do not question the OP.

WE are all stupid uninformed sheep who are not even close to being as brilliant as the OP.

Please stop inserting your pesky facts into this thread.

We should jointly work on understanding the OP's genius.

Maybe we too....could someday obtain or even understand his brilliance.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

I may sound stupid, here, but...
What's an OP?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by whyamIhere

I may sound stupid, here, but...
What's an OP?

Original Poster....

Or just our new teacher.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntzeret
.. a day to God is like 1000 years.. well 2000 years from the incident at the well would be around the year 2027.. IMHO i think that is when he will return. and incidently that years is a jubilee year....
So when you read that 1 day is like 1000 years to god, you think it is literal? You DON'T think the author was merely using that as an example that his god is timeless, and time means nothing to him? Couldn't the author have said, "One second is like 1000 days to god," and meant the same exact thing?

edit on 11-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Amen and Amen!

I will add that Lucifer was most likely Cain's twin sister, offspring of Samael or satan.
But your post is spot on!
You mean to tell me that god created angels with reproductive organs? If so, can they mate with each other and produce offspring? If not, why did god create them with reproductive organs? And a better question is, why is their dna compatible with our dna so that an offspring can be born?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
It all comes down to this:

Those who believe their self-righteousness is sufficient enough, and those who believe they need a savior.

Every spiritual belief system fall under the category of "I earn my salvation by doing this and that, and my self-righteousness is good enough for me to get to X."

Is Bible Christianity the only one that says we're completely dependent on a mediator between man and God? The answer is yes! Get thinking!
edit on 11-4-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join