It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christ Deception: Proven!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

his spirit live and walks...

trinity a teacher.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by netgamer7k
Every spiritual belief system fall under the category of "I earn my salvation by doing this and that, and my self-righteousness is good enough for me to get to X."
What does every belief system need salvation from?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
sure Christ's message has been distorted in order to suppress people and to make people idiots. but the truth can still be seen within the bible. Christ brought himself to god's alter and sacrificed himself, immersed in the holy stream of the spirit was reborn as the son of god. the story of his crucifixion and resurrection is a reflection of the inner workings of his life. He is surely the way, he has become one with the Father. showing all of us a simple way to get there, to love one another as one's self- love in an inclusive way. a sober man can see this

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

Originally posted by reficul
finally! some one gets it!!!
christianity is a false religion made up by romans and jewish kiss asses to control the masses.
i do believe jesus was real and his teaching was pure. the gnostics and the cathers and the templars knew the truth. thats why they were killed. look into mithras, he shares many similar traites as jesus. he was a roman god.
thanx for the post,simple but effective!

get ready for the christians.............. they're coming!

LOL. Are you serious? You can't be.
Do you know ANYTHING about the Jewish and Roman authorities?
Wait, I don't even need to ask, because your statement proves you don't.

Look up a little historical evidence about how oppressive they were, and how physically IMPOSSIBLE it would have been for Christianity to have just sprung up out of nowhere; the only way it could have is if the accounts were true. Meaning Jesus was real. And was the Son of God.

Mithras is a false god created based off the accounts of the prophecies of the coming of Jesus. Remember, Jesus was prophesied since the very beginning, even through his genealogy.
Religiously speaking, Rome was not an oppressive empire, and there were many religions practised throughout it, including early Christianity and Judaism. But the Romans knew how useful a tool it was to control people because it's easier to control people who have the same beliefs, and hence it became the official religion of the Roman empire. Rather than believe in hundreds of different gods, it's easier to just believe in one god that was omnipotent, that way everyone could agree with the same thing. Around 300 AD, they went on a rampage to purge "paganism", Gnosticism, etc. Gnosticism was considered heresy and wouldn't have survived if it hadn't been esoteric. Jesus in books like the Pistis Sophia spoke about things the Pharisees and scholars didn't want others to know about, and so Gnosticism had to be silenced before the truth became mainstream. But some of his words were used to make an elaborate book of propaganda which was compiled around 400 AD. They didn't want the people to know about reincarnation because that would mean they could live their lives how they wanted without fear; they didn't want people to know that there were rulers of this world masquerading as gods (Yahweh was one of them); they didn't want people to know that they are divine beings inside; they didn't want people to have knowledge, because ignorant sheep are far easier to manipulate (look at today's world); they didn't want people to know that hell was a state of mind and existence rather than a domain of eternal suffering; and so much more.

Jesus was real. Modern Christianity is only part of his story though, definitely not the full thing. Jesus' salvation was knowledge: it was Sophia, it was gnosis, it was the logos. The Bible does not have enough of the logos in it, it was far too ignorant, so I asked to know more, and was soon introduced to the mysteries and other philosophies. Salvation indeed. I have never felt more free in my life on this little blue world, because knowledge is truth, power, freedom, and Light. With love and wisdom, liberation of ego becomes easier and a more obvious goal, and that spells liberation from this world's corpse of a society.

He wasn't the only one either. Gautama comes to mind, and so does Krishna.
edit on 11/4/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

thyself...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

What do you classify yourself as specifically? What are your spiritual beliefs? I'd like to know so I can answer your question a little better.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Every spiritual belief system fall under the category of "I earn my salvation by doing this and that, and my self-righteousness is good enough for me to get to X."
What does every belief system need salvation from?
The only thing we need salvation from is ego, and that's by striving to become loving and wise beings, ie enlightenment, because ego keeps us in fear, divided, hateful, ignorant, greedy, selfish, and so on.

Most of the world's problems can be traced to ego and it's deceptive grip over us. Gnostic text and eastern religions speak about all of this, that's why Gnosticism in particular was attacked by the Roman Christians, and why religions like Buddhism and Hinduism were not popular in the western world.

We are our own bane, the world is the way it is because we're being idiots.
We need to be saved from ourselves, by ourselves.
edit on 11/4/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This topic doesnt require loads of threads to debunk.. Common sense is enough.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

for it is a human number...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

The real question here is why are you so fanatical about this?

Do you see it as your personal goal in life to take down Christianity? Why? What's wrong exactly with a world where people can practice their various Faiths without persecution?

What part of people who believe they should love God and their Fellow Man is so troubling to you?

I came by my faith after age 30 and I assure you it was not forced on me. Those who claim to be Christian and engage in non-Christian activities are not Christians, so pointing them out is a false argument. History has seen many fake Christians do many evil things, none of which are the result of Christianity.

What's wrong with believing it's wrong to steal, lie about others, cheat on you spouse, murder and.........?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I can see you have no foundation for discernment, only questions for questions.
And questions for answers.
That's the trouble from public education and the lack of knowledge of absolute truths.
Only subjective reality where you are supposed to find your own truth for the moment.
You are projecting this onto others is where your obvious confusion manifests itself in assuming others are bound by the same questions you use for answers.
I understood exactly what was offered to you.
You would do well to glean rather than tread upon these things.
But you aren't listening so whatevah.
(Yes, you hear me, I know)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

What do you classify yourself as specifically? What are your spiritual beliefs? I'd like to know so I can answer your question a little better.
Agnostic atheist.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

BUT BUT BUT dude!
Roman catholicism is just the babylonian mother/child cult and the king/priest mystery religions attempting to incorporate Christianity by keeping the same practices by another name and ending the rise of the Christ based teaching that threatened them.
Is that why you only use that as examples for your args?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
I can see you have no foundation for discernment, only questions for questions.
And questions for answers.
That's the trouble from public education and the lack of knowledge of absolute truths.
Only subjective reality where you are supposed to find your own truth for the moment.
You are projecting this onto others is where your obvious confusion manifests itself in assuming others are bound by the same questions you use for answers.
You would do well to glean rather than tread upon these things.
But you aren't listening so whatevah.
(Yes, you hear me, I know)
This is true, I have no foundation for discernment. So, using your special discernment powers, tell me how angels reproduce with humans. And, then explain why they don't reproduce with each other and produce little angel babies. Or, maybe that's why there are paintings depicting angel babies floating around.....

edit on 11-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by autowrench

his spirit live and walks...

trinity a teacher.

So does the Spirit of every human being that ever lived. They live in the 4th dimension, not here on the Earthly plane with us.
The point I made is, if "Jesus" rose from the dead, why then is his bones in a box in Jerusalem?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

the country I grew up in has no religious establishment affiliated with it, possibly the exact way it should be.

edit on 11-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
Are you talking about salvation? If so, what do I need saving from?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

darkness of the soul my brother.. and for the greater good of us all.

I want to go to space darn it!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
darkness of the soul my brother.. and for the greater good of us all.

I want to go to space darn it!
I want to go to space too. Anyway, you are saying that I need salvation from the darkness of the soul? What does that even mean?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Who came first, Jesus or Horus?
Horus was born of a virgin
Born on Dec 25 th
Healed the sick
Made the blind to see
Rose the dead
Walked on water
Died and was resurrected

Looks pretty plain to a logical person. Why so few on this thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join