It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christ Deception: Proven!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I thought David Koresh was murdered??
All the apostles died for their beliefs....after the denials you yourself pointed out.
Because they saw the risen Lord for themselves.
They were some of hundreds eye witnesses.
Without the resurrection there is no Christianity.
It all hinges on that one vent. For the Apostles and those of us that followed.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
This is a great question.
The Bible said they gave up their first estate to enter into this one.
Yashayah taught that the angels never married and were not as us.
It seems that they were in awe of our experiences and ultimately gave up what they were and entered this material realm incorporating human bodies.
Their offspring, The anakim and Raphaim were hybrid abominations that were bent on all sorts of evil practices.
Being that they were human, why were their offspring hybrids and not normal humans? If they were compatible with human dna, they would have human babies, not hybrids.

Secondly, were all the fallen angels male for some reason? Why weren't there any females? That way they could mate with each other and produce offspring. Also, when they gave up their first estate, how did that make them become human? Why didn't they become gorillas? What made them become specifically human, not only that, but compatible with us so that they could reproduce with human women?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

All the apostles died for their beliefs....after the denials you yourself pointed out.
Yes, he was killed. He would not surrender and neither would his followers. Kind of like the apostles...

What about Marshall Applewhite and his followers?

Because a book says there were hundreds of eye witnesses, I guess that means it's true?

Next, aren't you getting your information about angels and humans mating from the book of Enoch? A book that is NOT included in your bible? Or are you getting all of this information from Genesis 6 soley?
edit on 11-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
all roads lead to rome or in this situation all roads lead to aliens. ancient aliens here is a part of the story of jesus that the faithful never want to discuss

his birth.....The three WISE (not stupid) men they were following a star in the east that led them to the alien hybrids birth since when can you follow a star unless the star is moving

time to wake up people and realize the aliens have been playing christians like a fiddle for years at least now some are questioning the so-called truths we have been told
edit on 11-4-2012 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by iamaperson

How do you account for an Oklahoma deputy writing a book where the villain named Timothy McVie blows up a federal building and is caught by a patrolman on a highway with no liscense plates? Written before 1995.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

This is a great question.
The Bible said they gave up their first estate to enter into this one.
Yashayah taught that the angels never married and were not as us.
It seems that they were in awe of our experiences and ultimately gave up what they were and entered this material realm incorporating human bodies.
Their offspring, The anakim and Raphaim were hybrid abominations that were bent on all sorts of evil practices.
Being that they were human, why were their offspring hybrids and not normal humans? If they were compatible with human dna, they would have human babies, not hybrids.

Secondly, were all the fallen angels male for some reason? Why weren't there any females? That way they could mate with each other and produce offspring. Also, when they gave up their first estate, how did that make them become human? Why didn't they become gorillas? What made them become specifically human, not only that, but compatible with us so that they could reproduce with human women?

I don't know??? Why?
Did they wear black socks?

questions for answers...is this a lesson in subjective realities?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
all roads lead to rome or in this situation all roads lead to aliens. ancient aliens here is a part of the story of jesus that the faithful never want to discuss

his birth.....The three WISE (not stupid) men they were following a star in the east that led them to the alien hybrids birth since when can you follow a star unless the star is moving

time to wake up people and realize the aliens have been playing christians like a fiddle for years at least now some are questioning the so-called truths we have been told
I question the alien idea like I question the god idea. Where are they?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012

edit on 11-4-2012 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

The pentagon has a secret about aliens...they are inter dimensional beings.
Christians have known this for thousands of years.
Glad to have you onboard.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

I don't know??? Why?
Did they wear black socks?

questions for answers...is this a lesson in subjective realities?
You have the holy spirit, you tell me. I don't have a holy spirit helping me and teaching me. You do. That's why I ask you. You should have the answers because you have access to the creator of the entire universe.

It's not a lesson in anything, I'm just asking questions to see what you believe and why you believe it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

And you can't prove that either....

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The most genius part of christianity, is that threads like these or any kind of questioning of the belief system is merely satan trying to test their faith. Who ever thought to slip that in there was very clever.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
The most genius part of christianity, is that threads like these or any kind of questioning of the belief system is merely satan trying to test their faith. Who ever thought to slip that in there was very clever.
I wonder if muslims think the same thing when I question their beliefs....?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Yes, he was killed. He would not surrender and neither would his followers. Kind of like the apostles...

What about Marshall Applewhite and his followers?

Because a book says there were hundreds of eye witnesses, I guess that means it's true?

Next, aren't you getting your information about angels and humans mating from the book of Enoch? A book that is NOT included in your bible? Or are you getting all of this information from Genesis 6 soley?
edit on 11-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

Not true, Koresh tried to surrender and wanted the kids to be released.
They were entrapped and burned like an occult death ritual.
And this is recent history and the events were this cloudy. Not the same thing.
The Apostles only had to denounce that He was Lord, that He had risen.
They all died for their beliefs.
Nobody dies for a lie.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Nobody dies for a lie.
Interesting, that means that the Islamic terrorists that attacked the WTC didn't die for a lie.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

uhhhh. I have never heard that in this thread.
I see nothing or feel no test here.
I think you just made that up.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

please come to the Force... it is a simple vow

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

What Christians are these? I am a Christian and have never heard of a secret about aliens b the pentagon. What?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Nobody dies for a lie.
Again, Marshall Applewhite had several people following him. He told them that a spaceship was following the Hale Bopp comet and that they could get on it by killing themselves. I suppose they are exploring space as we speak...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Nobody dies for a lie.
Interesting, that means that the Islamic terrorists that attacked the WTC didn't die for a lie.

Oh dude, you really don't think that was done by some muslims with boxcutters and planned in a cave do you? Really?
oh boy! really?
dude, half of them are still alive.
2 planes and 3 buildings fell.
Read the testimony by John Lear.
An expert pilot could never have flown those planes into a perfect hit, EVER. not just sometimes.
It is statistically impossible.
Dude, that one is utter fail.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
please come to the Force... it is a simple vow

I did have the force, but then I joined the "darkside". It is much more powerful.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join