It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christ Deception: Proven!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I am saying without this ancient philosophy you would have never had rise to the science and industry that has gotten all of us to the moon atleast.

the whole of the world could be a 3rd world country right now...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by travisirius
Who came first, Jesus or Horus?
Horus was born of a virgin
Born on Dec 25 th
Healed the sick
Made the blind to see
Rose the dead
Walked on water
Died and was resurrected

Looks pretty plain to a logical person. Why so few on this thread?
You watch too much Zeitgeist. I'm pretty sure it has been debunked numerous times.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
I am saying without this ancient philosophy you would have never had rise to the science and industry that has gotten all of us to the moon atleast.

the whole of the world could be a 3rd world country right now...
I thought it was ancient religious philosophy that kept us in the dark ages......

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by autowrench
OK, if Jesus lives and walks, what in hell does he need a bone box for then? Besides, the letter "J" did not exist until 500 years ago, and there are not one Vowel in the entire Hebrew language. Of course, if you can prove his existence, post his mailing address, as you seem to know where he lives at, and perhaps take a few photos of him? Then perhaps we will believe you. Until then, he is dead, dead, dead. As a doornail. No amount of wishing will make him alive, either.
Well, the bible says he was put in a tomb after he was crucified. According to the bible, his own disciples believed it was over also.

ahhhh, progress. So what changed their minds to the point they were all willing to die because they believed He had risen?
There are alot of reasons to lie but nobody is willing to die for a lie now are they!?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

no it was an establishment that we are no longer associated with... this is America, the face of the multitudes.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I always find these threads amusing. We cannot prove the existence of God but everyone seen to want to prove his non-existence.

I am not particulary religious but I truly resent people trying to destroy other people's beliefs. The New Testament is a book of peace. The teaching of Jesus are teachings of peace. Whether he was the son of God or just a man, I do not know but his precepts are invaluable to leading a good life and enacting good laws. His book can be interpreted and corrupted as any book. Read the damned book yourself. I would bet you never studied anything about the bible. You simply Google bible contradictions.

Why do you want to convert people? Did a Jehovah's Witness steal your dog? What is it to you what people believe? Do you think a simple thread of convoluted thinking is going to make you famous and put you in the history books? It is not. If you are unhappy with your life, change it. I am happy with mine so leave me and my beliefs alone. Leave other people alone.

Here is a secret. Maybe God didn't place Jesus on Earth to prove the existence of God. Maybe God put Jesus here so he could be closer to those he created so he could better understand them. Maybe if God could forgive the sins of his own son, he could find it easier to forgive the sins of his other sons and daughers, i.e., you and me. I have no clue and neither do you.
edit on 11-4-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Who came first, Jesus or Horus?
Horus was born of a virgin
Born on Dec 25 th
Healed the sick
Made the blind to see
Rose the dead
Walked on water
Died and was resurrected

Looks pretty plain to a logical person. Why so few on this thread?
You watch too much Zeitgeist. I'm pretty sure it has been debunked numerous times.

Hydro speaks the truth here.
It has been debunked so thouroughly it's embarassing to still have to address this.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
ahhhh, progress. So what changed their minds to the point they were all willing to die because they believed He had risen?
There are alot of reasons to lie but nobody is willing to die for a lie now are they!?
Don't know. Let's ask Marshall Applewhite or David Koresh. Wait, we can't. They're dead.

Secondly, how do you know any of those stories are true?

p.s. Still waiting on the explanation as to how angels reproduce with humans, but not with each other....if you've got that wrong, what else do you have wrong?
edit on 11-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

If you can debunk Horus you can debunk Jesus.
Don't sing it, bring it.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This smacks of Zeitgeist...

Religions are a form of control... if you believe, you believe. If not, why does it matter? The only reason it would is if you have something to gain.... or lose.

There is a lot of evidence that suggests that Jesus was real, but from what I've read, the story was changed to be more allegorically based on Pagan beliefs. This was all done to reduce the "resistance" when the Romans were trying to conquer the Pagans and the Jews.

Good post OP...

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

If you can debunk Horus you can debunk Jesus.
Don't sing it, bring it.
Not necessarily, though I see your point I think. But, your information about Horus is wrong if I remember correctly. Do you have legit sources for your claims?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Since you are on this path to begin with, I would also suggest you look into Zoroastrian beliefs. He is the 2nd known person to try to get the masses to convert to a monotheistic religion. The first was Akhenaten.Zoroaster also spoke to angels was a virgin birth and started preaching in his 30s. You get the picture.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by manna2
I can see you have no foundation for discernment, only questions for questions.
And questions for answers.
That's the trouble from public education and the lack of knowledge of absolute truths.
Only subjective reality where you are supposed to find your own truth for the moment.
You are projecting this onto others is where your obvious confusion manifests itself in assuming others are bound by the same questions you use for answers.
I understood exactly what was offered to you.
You would do well to glean rather than tread upon these things.
But you aren't listening so whatevah.
(Yes, you hear me, I know)
This is true, I have no foundation for discernment. So, using your special discernment powers, tell me how angels reproduce with humans. And, then explain why they don't reproduce with each other and produce little angel babies. Or, maybe that's why there are paintings depicting angel babies floating around.....

edit on 11-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

This is a great question.
The Bible said they gave up their first estate to enter into this one.
Yashayah taught that the angels never married and were not as us.
It seems that they were in awe of our experiences and ultimately gave up what they were and entered this material realm incorporating human bodies.
Their offspring, The anakim and Raphaim were hybrid abominations that were bent on all sorts of evil practices. So much so the Bible teaches they invented ways to be evil.
It is the reason for the flood, to wipe them out.
They are bound and held to this day. They are even known as the congregation of death as salvation and redemption is not offered to them.

Really great question!
It's also a window into understanding the difference and understanding between the finite and infinite world.
In this existance we only understand in parts and only know what it is to have a beginning and an end.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

we're all mortal... regardless to me I keep his teachings and spirit.

somebody's gotta do it! it's a guy thing...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Then embarrass yourself. Saying isn't proving.
Has anyone pointed out that they can't even prove Nazerth exisisted When Jesus lived.
That's how obscured his history is just a while back.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Those things are man made. Can you find fault in Christ teachings.

The Gospel of Thomas speaks not of such things and I find its a good place to go to find the teachings of Jesus Christ.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
This smacks of Zeitgeist...

Religions are a form of control... if you believe, you believe. If not, why does it matter? The only reason it would is if you have something to gain.... or lose.

There is a lot of evidence that suggests that Jesus was real, but from what I've read, the story was changed to be more allegorically based on Pagan beliefs. This was all done to reduce the "resistance" when the Romans were trying to conquer the Pagans and the Jews.

Good post OP...

~Namaste
hmmmph, zeitgeist has been thouroughly debunked. Bring something valid to the table please.
And I would really really like how this would be used to conquer the pagans and the jews.
Do you mean the khazars in the 8'th century?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
To say "Satan is a lie" is the greatest deception ever.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

How about the originality of the story of the Titanic?

The story of Titanic sinking in 1912 borrows from the fictional novel "Futility, or the Wreck of the Titan" by Morgan Robertson, which was written years earlier in 1898. The original version had a ship called Titan, described as unsinkable, which sank after strucking an iceberg killing more than half of its over 2000 passangers. The Titanic must therefore also be a story, since it had a ship called the "Titanic" (very similar to "Titan"), it was described as unsinkable, it sank after strucking an iceberg, and it killed over half of its over 2000 passangers.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

that all living organisms specially the top of the food chain... we are one.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join