It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw UFO Footage UFOs Hovering Over Water in Florida

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Not once does any of the lights move up and away from the water...

So yes this is Unidetified but flying or floating? I say floating and really bad evidence if you are trying to prove UFO's.
edit on 12-4-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

ATS is about posting stuff that u find weird,cool ,or crazy and people give him feed back yall are just acting like the press out there to shut him up. I think it is good video i live by the water and i never see ships or boats have highbeam lights on unless going down a shipping canal

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

It could be in the water. I don't think it is.

The problem for the video in my eyes is there are lights in the background that appear to be higher that the supposed hovering lights , making me believe the lights are on the waters surface ,or just above it on a boat , I see after looking around the web that night fishing is popular in Floria , my guess would be they are night fishing boats .

Exactly what I thought. At night, Trawlers use extremely bright lights to lure fish etc to the surface, and into their nets. And on the enlarged version of the video, you can see flashing lights either side of the lights, which to me look like Channel Markers. If people are wondering what a Channel Marker is, it is a green or red flashing light that indicates the channel in which it is safe for ships/watercraft to travel through, so they don't run aground.

And as for on of the lights disappearing, in certain swells, lights on the bow/stern of the vessel can "disappear" if they have gone into the trough of the swell. On larger watercraft, esp. trawlers with bright lights hanging low on the bow or stern, the light could disappear in the fashion I just stated, with the lights from the Bridge/Watch-house still being visible, if it is a larger trawler/vessel.

And that's my 2 cents.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Can I ask you a legitimate question?

If a person were produced who could attest to that being nothing more than boat lights, would you concede you were wrong? I mean, even going so far as procuring the owner of the actual vessel to clearly state to you the truth?

Or would you find some reason to continue doubting the proof, i.e. he's a paid shill, or a liar, or whatever?

I ask because in my personal opinion, your head is so far down the rabbit hole that you will NEVER accept a mundane explanation, regardless of whether it's correct or not.

Sure I'd concede. If you can find the owners of these boats (looks like 3 of them) that were perhaps, tied off on one another, in the middle of the evening....I would absolutely concede. Not 'apologize' because after all, it's my opinion.

I don't see one iota of 'proof' that these are boats. Just like I don't see a shed of evidence these are hovering crafts either. All I am going on is the witness testimony of the person who filmed this.

So....based on that, I am going by his intonations, affect and overall mood while discussing this with his friend.
But here's MY assumption. I will 'assume' he's familiar with this particular body of water and knows where roughly where the water meets the horizon therefore I will assume he knows what's up and what's down.

Why is his expressed eyewitness opinion less valid than people on this forum? I don't get it.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by deadfox223

At night, most Commercial Vessels, mainly the bigger Merchant Vessels like Bulk Carriers, Tankers, and Container Vessels "drive" what most call "dark", that being in the Wheelhouse (the section where Navigation, Steering, Map Charting etc), all the lights are off, except a small lamp over the Navigational Chart so the Watch Officer can actually Chart the vessels position on the Chart.

The only other lights that are on are the lights in the main walkways in the Bridge/Accomodation, and the Navigational Lights on the outside of the ship. Oh and in the Engine Room too, because the engine room is below decks and doesn't affect the crews vision on deck and in the Wheel house. Apart from that, the rest of the vessel runs "dark".

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

Ed Walters was only 'proven' to be a hoaxer by those who don't want to believe his stories.
That's how cut and dry this is
Same with Billy Meiers.

You see, most people don't form their own opinion rather ...they rely on what they read by third parties.
And those in these third parties are always split. There's a group who praises and cheers them on then there's a group that drags and smacks them down.

I've watched Ed Walters talk about his encounters. I've also spoken to the MUFON people involved.
This case was (for lack of a better word) tainted.

The 'smoking gun' if you will...is supposedly this model UFO that he LEFT in his attic when he sold his house.
I mean....it doesn't get any more 'smoking gun-ish' than that.

So we are to believe, this 'idiot' who was smart enough to garner ALL this attention for a year was DUMB enough to leave behind his UFO model?
Really?

He denies it. He said it was planted in his house to discredit him
I totally believe that.

So......Ed Walters has NOT been proven to be a liar. Far from it.
Besides, the Gulf is a hot spot for USO activity.
Other people prior and since have seen hundreds of UFO's and have filmed it. One was almost remarkably the same as Ed Walters. It's on YouTube. I'll see if I can find it and insert it.
Although it's off-topic a tad, it's not really seeing it's the same exact place.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
American optical physicist; Bruce MacCabee is noted to be one of the most skeptical UFO investigators this phenomena has.

And here is an independent investigators findings AFTER Ed Walters claims which look to be identical. But of course, people tried to discredit him as well.

All I can say firsthand is: alien crafts are real as are alien abductions.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Looks like a car...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by votan

Looks like a car...

It's one thing that a person might get confused with something on the water verses something in the sky but if these were cars (there's more than one object here) then this guy needs to put down his video camera and go straight to the Optometrist office!

I highly doubt he got confused with the sky verses some road but who knows

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerribleTeam2
reply to post by deadfox223

At night, most Commercial Vessels, mainly the bigger Merchant Vessels like Bulk Carriers, Tankers, and Container Vessels "drive" what most call "dark", that being in the Wheelhouse (the section where Navigation, Steering, Map Charting etc), all the lights are off, except a small lamp over the Navigational Chart so the Watch Officer can actually Chart the vessels position on the Chart.

The only other lights that are on are the lights in the main walkways in the Bridge/Accomodation, and the Navigational Lights on the outside of the ship. Oh and in the Engine Room too, because the engine room is below decks and doesn't affect the crews vision on deck and in the Wheel house. Apart from that, the rest of the vessel runs "dark".

Yeah bu, bu, but....then that means they'd have nothing to pin this on.

So let's rehearse and repeat after me: All boats trolling or anchored at night--- are brightly illuminated with lights. Always. And forever. With no exception

Okay?

But seriously, thank you for that information. Much appreciated

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
it's an authentic boat. It's on the water, as others have said. You can even see the streetlights twinkling on the coast in the distance.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by nimsu1987
it's an authentic boat. It's on the water, as others have said. You can even see the streetlights twinkling on the coast in the distance.

Others have said:

Originally posted by votan

Looks like a car...

also.

It only looks like what you want your mind to believe.
There's a bridge in the background which might help the 'twinkling' lights.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Some people are just plain stupid.

They see aliens everywhere and do not have the capability to think.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ok....a few points I would like to hear more on...

You see, most people don't form their own opinion rather ...they rely on what they read by third parties.

Precisely what you have done on every thread on every video including this one. No research of your own, no definitive conclusions of your own and shoddy video that you claim to be proof of aliens and UFO based on 3rd party reading/viewing.

I've watched Ed Walters talk about his encounters. I've also spoken to the MUFON people involved.
This case was (for lack of a better word) tainted.

Please list the names of MUFON people involved in this case that you have personally spoken with and how you know it was "tainted".

All I can say firsthand is: alien crafts are real as are alien abductions.

So now you claim you have been inside and alien craft and been abducted?

first·hand/ˈfərstˈhand/ Adjective: (of information or experience) From the original source or personal experience; direct: "no firsthand knowledge of Andean culture".

Your stories and posts get more and more sensational every time.....and you wonder why people post these types of comments on your threads.

Please....if you have firsthand knowledge of being abducted then why haven't we heard of this yet? Did it occur within the last two weeks and you are just not wanting to release the information yet for fear of being hunted by the I.B.I. (Imaginary Bureau of Investigations)?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Yet another appalling thread. This is obviously boats on the water.

What part of lights on the water gave you the idea this was UFOs?

They don't move in unusual ways. They look like boats. They aren't flying.

Come on. This is really poor quality information.

Even if they were UFOs, the picture is so poor it wouldn't be conclusive of anything.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
This is obviously boats on the water.

And yet you say..................

Even if they were UFOs, the picture is so poor it wouldn't be conclusive of anything.

You don't know which way to blow your smoke do you?

Wow. Just wow.
I don't post these for your personal approval.
And based on your ONE authored thread....you've added zero contribution into this matter yourself. So who are you to sit back and cast aspersions?

Debunkers are so mean-spirited. Why is that?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi
Some people are just plain stupid.

They see aliens everywhere and do not have the capability to think.

Could you elaborate a bit more please?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Please show me the motor. If not, the anchor. If not that then the bow. Show me a fishing pole. Show me a deck chair. Show me the stern. Show me a life preserver. Show me ANYTHING that will convince ME that these are boats.

In fact, show me the water!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Please show me the motor. If not, the anchor. If not that then the bow. Show me a fishing pole. Show me a deck chair. Show me the stern. Show me a life preserver. Show me ANYTHING that will convince ME that these are boats.

To quote you...

But to segue into this a bit more on a personal level, I have absolutely positively seen (twice) these round objects hovering out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, in the daylight.
I pointed it out to many people on the beach and every one saw it and no one could make sense of it.

So in summation, UFOs hovering over bodies of waters happen all the time. In fact, they even submerge themselves hence USOs.

Can boats, once in a while be mistaken for UFOs? Of course they can.
But NOT...I repeat, NOT in the daytime

Flip flop much? And as far as I can tell, this video is NOT in daylight so why are you even comparing? Your arguments get more and more ridiculous and wishy washy with each post. You can't even keep up with your own words or ideas (when you actually have one of your own and not regurgitating another's (3rd party again) video).

Without any evidence of anything of your own accord on any of your threads how can you expect anyone to come in and not tear your posts apart based on the fact that you yourself ONLY post third party YouTube videos and expect everyone/someone/anyone to take them seriously.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I would like to point out your thread title......

"Raw UFO Footage UFOs Hovering Over Water in Florida"

Any explanation or just more dancing around/avoiding questions and creating more useless threads with untruths by your own admission as above?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join