It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are chemtrail believers acting immorally?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Show us more pictures add to the confessions,
of how you want it to be our fault on the ground.

en.wikipedia.org...

The environmental impact of aviation occurs because aircraft engines emit noise, particulates, and gases which contribute to climate change[1][2] and global dimming.[3] Despite emission reductions from automobiles and more fuel-efficient and less polluting turbofan and turboprop engines, the rapid growth of air travel in recent years contributes to an increase in total pollution attributable to aviation. In the European Union, greenhouse gas emissions from aviation increased by 87% between 1990 and 2006.[4] There is an ongoing debate about possible taxation of air travel and the inclusion of aviation in an emissions trading scheme, with a view to ensuring that the total external costs of aviation are taken into account.[5]

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
And I just talk Contrails and they have a hard time with that.
They want to argue Chemtrails to take attention away from the real contrail facts.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

So how big of a shadow did that leave on the ground, and shade how many people from sunlight.

You may have to ask God or Mother Nature that question since this pic is a contrail taken above the clouds. Or are you just seeing what you want to see.

And you were the one last night that was telling me contrails never come down.
Care to explain how,
Tons of aircraft fuel can go up but never come down as you claimed?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Sorry but that doesn't prove that contrails cause cancer and you haven't shown where any person has been given cancer because of contrails, but if you want to keep putting up the same pic and makeup of contrails then I guess you cannot backup your claims that contrails cause cancer. I guess we have to just take your word for it.

That isn't going to happen. See this is the biggest problem with chemtrail believers you cannot provide any proof of their existence. Oh you do know that H2O does not cause cancer,because if it did we all would have it. Keep trying you might get it right sometime.

By your logic car exhaust should be giving us all cancer also because they also have alot of the same things that come out from the process of burning in your cars engine.Hydrocarbons,Soot,H2O,small bits of metal from your engine.

I guess we all need to stop driving before we all get cancer.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

And you were the one last night that was telling me contrails never come down. Care to explain how, Tons of aircraft fuel can go up but never come down as you claimed?

Show me contrails that have ever fallen even close to the ground? This is about contrails not jet fuel. Jet fuel that has not been burned has a total different weight then when it has been burned and left as a contrail.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Sorry but that doesn't prove that contrails cause cancer and you haven't shown where any person has been given cancer because of contrails, but if you want to keep putting up the same pic and makeup of contrails then I guess you cannot backup your claims that contrails cause cancer. I guess we have to just take your word for it.

That isn't going to happen. See this is the biggest problem with chemtrail believers you cannot provide any proof of their existence. Oh you do know that H2O does not cause cancer,because if it did we all would have it. Keep trying you might get it right sometime.

By your logic car exhaust should be giving us all cancer also because they also have alot of the same things that come out from the process of burning in your cars engine.Hydrocarbons,Soot,H2O,small bits of metal from your engine.

I guess we all need to stop driving before we all get cancer.

I am talking Contrails
Why do you keep bringing up Chemtrails.
Cars cause cancer I agreed with you on that last night.
You refuse to admit that planes cause cancer.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

So now you say contrails are not created by jet fuel?
So they are harmless gliders.
What ever you need to back up your believe is fine.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

So now you say contrails are not created by jet fuel? So they are harmless gliders. What ever you need to back up your believe is fine.

Again see what you want to see,because all you are doing is repeating things people say and turn it around to make rediculous statements if you want to have a serious debate then we can at a different time until then do some real research and quit the childish little word games.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Just to be perfectly clear.

Very, very rarely is the topic of a thread about another member directly. Let's keep our posts to the topic of the thread and not each other.

Thank you.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
[I am talking Contrails

Have a look at the forum title some time.

Do you see anything in it about contrails? Looks like posts in here are supposed to be about chemtrails or geoengineering.

Cars cause cancer? when did that happen? AFAIK planes do not cause cancer at all - got any evidence that they do, or are you going to make more excuses for failing to do any actual research?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

So now you say contrails are not created by jet fuel? So they are harmless gliders. What ever you need to back up your believe is fine.

Again see what you want to see,because all you are doing is repeating things people say and turn it around to make rediculous statements if you want to have a serious debate then we can at a different time until then do some real research and quit the childish little word games.

Don't take it personal
it was a challenge,
It is harder to prove what does not cause cancer,
then it is to prove what does, when, where, and why.
Contrails have everything needed to cause cancer,
So does radiation at the height of the planes when they make contrails.
So is it more dangerous to look up at cancer causing chemicals,
Or be in the device that is making them, planes, trains, cars,sunlight or lack of, etc.
I do not need chemtrails yet as all man made machines harm, some human, someplace , somehow.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

[I am talking Contrails

Do you see anything in it about contrails? Looks like posts in here are supposed to be about chemtrails or geoengineering.

Cars cause cancer? when did that happen? AFAIK planes do not cause cancer at all - got any evidence that they do, or are you going to make more excuses for failing to do any actual research?

You know they do,
next you will tell me there was never any asbestos on any airplane in history or chemicals added to gas.
You are just trying to paint airplanes as harmless.
But that's ok at least you have a goal in life.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Well OP if you think in believing in something that you can actually see with your own eyes is immoral than you must have low common sense of your surroundings. I am not replying to your thread to convince you either. In my opinion, closed minded people refuse to see what's right in front of them. (Literally) I am not sure if it is out of fear of the unknown or the drive to go back into the Matrix because they can't handle the reality of real life. A lot of people would rather ignore said change if it meant that their own personal lives would change and that does not work for them. Society is now set up that way. Its either that or the opinion given on this site and others is well paid for by some entity. A better question to ask would be, why is there such an calculated effort to insist that people who believe in chemtrails are immoral? If there were no such thing, then there would be no threads on chemtrails at all.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

[I am talking Contrails

Are you acting immoral?
You work in the industry, we are only posters on the internet.
As a worker in the airline industry what was your point of starting this thread?
If I choose to ever take a vacation on a airline,
will I be treated the same as what I have met in the airline industry on the internet?
You sir are not representing your industry in a favorable way.
Unless you are sharing in half truths of I did this but now I do that.
No wonder the Governments have to bail the out airlines,
see how their employees act in public?

edit on 11-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: r

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
This thread is generating quickly in to a slanging match.

Are chemtrail believers acting immorally?

For starters, contrail and chemtrail imply two completely different things.

One is a by-product of operating a jet in a cold moist/humid environment.

The other is spraying chemicals onto the general public for gawd knows what.

I'm not here to debate the pollution emitted from a kerosene burning jet engine. Yes its nasty. Yes, it would probably cause cancer(given what we know of hydrocarbons) if sufficiently concentrated and inhaled or ingested. Can we prove this? Only with circumstantial evidence.

As to chemtrails....

No one seems to know what is alleged to be sprayed.

No one seems to know the method for dispersal.

No one seems to know why the GP would be mass medicated.

No one seems to be able to provide evidence of chemicals turning up in drinking water, despite the water quality being heavily regulated and tested(openly) in a majority(if not all) of western countries.

Seems that the first things the chemtrail theorists should be doing is getting their hands on as many documents containing test results from studies relating to water quality and start reading.

edit on 11/4/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/4/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

A new blog suggests that if you believe in chemtrails then -

Your moral obligation is to document what is happening, in a way that is convincing. Reproducible findings documenting release of non-exhaust chemicals might be one way to do that. Sharing links to 100 page long government working group documents about geoengineering or weather modification is not enough. Pictures and videos of contrails in the sky are not convincing, the contrails are there because the air is a busy place. Insinuations are not enough!

How can you sit back and watch while this is taking place? How can you NOT do the real work you know is necessary, when people are getting ill, perhaps even you and your family? How can you not organize and do the real, open, well planned and reproducible research necessary? What are you doing that is more important?

The chemtrail challenge

Indirectly it seems to be saying that chemtrail believers who do nothing more than post pictures of contrails, post links to patents, or studies of the possibilities of geo-engineering and the like are actually behaving immorally - if they are not working strenuously to obtain the verifiable evidence that must surely exist if chemtrails are real, then they are just hoping on the bandwagon and doing no good at all.

They should stop posting unsupportable assertions and insinuations, get their act together and get actual verifiable evidence.

Or admit that either they have been conned, or they are conn artists themselves.

15 years since this conspiracy began - and still not 1 single piece of verifiable evidence. NOT ONE!

I got TWO warnings today for one harmless post in the 2012 campaign pictures thread, which was deemed "political trolling"

If THAT was worth two freaken warnings then this thread should get you a ban. Because if this isn't overt baiting/trolling, then I don't know what is.

good day sir

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Why do chem-trail believers get so offended when you ask them for proof? It's like arguing with a religious person.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Why do chem-trail believers get so offended when you ask them for proof? It's like arguing with a religious person.

Because we've showed you enough proof. How many videos do you need? Do you ever look at the sky? Because things have changed drastically in the past 10 years.
I'm sorry but it's the chemtrail deniers that are dense.

That said, the purpose of the chemtrails is still up for debate. Just because they're spraying something, doesn't mean it's necessarily harmful. It could be to block out the sun in an attempt to prevent global heating. That's my opinion. They are spraying something, that's a fact. Don't be ignorant.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Pictures of contrails aren't evidence

Hypothetical patents aren't evidence

Cloud seeding isn't evidence

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
There are two simplified possibilities;
either there is a deliberate operation being undertaken to poison the population of the earth by spreading chemicals in the atmosphere through air traffic,
OR,
there is an unintended but relatively benign effect of air travel that some people are incorrectly insisting is an evil plot to poison the earth.

If either of the parties adhering to these possibilities are truly believing what they claim to, then they are acting morally correct according to what they think is happening in attempting to inform their fellow humans of the truth.

But if information is being deliberately ignored to continue in a point of dogmatic belief, or one is taking a position one knows to be false, then that is morally corrupt.

Sadly, it appears that is what the chemtrail believers are doing when they continue to use information that has been proven wrong, ignorant, maliciously faked, or misinterpreted. There are many examples of this.

Sorry guys, I know you think you are heroes of Matrix-Busting Truth, but really it's just make-believe. You might want to look into the unconscious motivations for that.

(Don't worry, I'm sure there are other conspiracies out there that are actually real that you can still expose and/or subscribe to).
edit on 11-4-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join