Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Men should always try to understand, the men that issue challenges to them, before they take the time to respond to a challenger. Is the challenger
worthy or did he already set the rules of the challenge in his favor.
Just browsing through this forum I've seen that there are dozens of competing theories about "who, what, how and why" as they are related to
You can not ALL be correct, but you can prove each other is wrong: chemtrails to cool the Earth should not be de-populating it, as well.
Why can't any of the strongest chemtrail advocates frame a simple hypothetical statement that sets forth:
1. WHO is behind this (examples - TPTB, the Dept. of Agriculture/FDA, the US military, NWO, scientists, Battelle, et c.)
2. WHAT they are using (ex. - military aircraft, airliners, private planes, rockets, et c.)
3. WHAT substance is being sprayed (ex. - barium, aluminum, sulfur, smoke, chaff, filaments, drugs, pathogens, et c.)
4. HOW they are doing this (ex. - mixed in jet fuel, from tanks, in cloud seeding substances, in rocket fuel, et c.)
5. WHY they are doing it (ex. - to kill people, to poison crops, to hide Nibiru, to alter minds, to change weather, et c.)
6. WHERE it is (ex. - US, industrial nations, worldwide, Atlanta, the Midwest, et c.)
7. RESULTS that have been documented (ex. - death, poison food, dumb people, warm weather, cold weather, et c.)
Every one of these examples, and more, have been cited; many by the same person, at various times.
Some are inherently inconsistent. They cannot ALL be correct.
So please, tell us in a simple statement what YOUR hypothesis is.