It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are chemtrail believers acting immorally?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
A new blog suggests that if you believe in chemtrails then -

Your moral obligation is to document what is happening, in a way that is convincing. Reproducible findings documenting release of non-exhaust chemicals might be one way to do that. Sharing links to 100 page long government working group documents about geoengineering or weather modification is not enough. Pictures and videos of contrails in the sky are not convincing, the contrails are there because the air is a busy place. Insinuations are not enough!

How can you sit back and watch while this is taking place? How can you NOT do the real work you know is necessary, when people are getting ill, perhaps even you and your family? How can you not organize and do the real, open, well planned and reproducible research necessary? What are you doing that is more important?

The chemtrail challenge

Indirectly it seems to be saying that chemtrail believers who do nothing more than post pictures of contrails, post links to patents, or studies of the possibilities of geo-engineering and the like are actually behaving immorally - if they are not working strenuously to obtain the verifiable evidence that must surely exist if chemtrails are real, then they are just hoping on the bandwagon and doing no good at all.

They should stop posting unsupportable assertions and insinuations, get their act together and get actual verifiable evidence.

Or admit that either they have been conned, or they are conn artists themselves.

15 years since this conspiracy began - and still not 1 single piece of verifiable evidence. NOT ONE!

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
If chemtrail believers are acting immorally, then how immoral are the debunkers?

I would say they are the worse offenders for blocking the search for truth.

This will be the last time I comment on this antagonizing thread.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Well this should be very interesting to see how this challenge is answered.

Don't know where you found this but good find. I do like the cartoon that is on there.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

No one is blocking the search for the truth, chemtrailers just can't prove there is any truth to chemtrails. Are you willing to provide that truth?

Sorry you feel that way the truth is always welcome. Really I am not trying to be antagonizing. If someone has the truth they are welcome to show the proof of chemtrails existing yet nobody has been able to do that yet.
edit on 10-4-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
A 5 day old website
I have a feeling it was started by the contrail control group.
Info found so far.
Notice how the person that has issued the challenge,
is not brave enough to list themselves as owners of the web site,
and went with a proxy.
Pretty bold demands from men that hide behind a curtain.

Registrant: Domains By Proxy, LLC DomainsByProxy.com 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (www.godaddy.com...) Domain Name: CHEMTRAILSCHALLENGE.COM Created on: 04-Apr-12 Expires on: 04-Apr-13 Last Updated on: 04-Apr-12 Administrative Contact: Private, Registration [email protected] Domains By Proxy, LLC DomainsByProxy.com 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States (480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598 Technical Contact: Private, Registration [email protected] Domains By Proxy, LLC DomainsByProxy.com 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States (480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598 Domain servers in listed order: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM NS2.DREAMHOST.COM NS3.DREAMHOST.COM Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

who.godaddy.com...

edit on 10-4-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

I guess you aren't willing to take the challenge.

You know I had to ask.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It is pretty tough to get actual verifiable evidence that Geo engineering is real unless you have a lab and pilots and planes at your disposal.
And lots of money also, what you would be up against, is government's that are proven time and time again to lie with no regrets at all.
I won't even go into the lies because we all know them here no matter what country you hail from.
I guess our governments whom just happen to have lots of Labs, Pilots, Planes, and money they spend like drunken sailors in port must be telling the truth.
We all know what we see and we all know what we are told.
Regards, Iwinder

edit on 10-4-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
If chemtrail believers are acting immorally, then how immoral are the debunkers?

By removing bunk from posts and leaving the verifiable and credible evidence? I'd say we're being very moral indeed.

How do I block you from searching for the truth?

nothing any debunker does stops anyone at all from searching for the truth - indeed debunking, by its very definition, highlights what is true and what is bunk.

This will be the last time I comment on this antagonizing thread

Good - you should be out there looking for all the truth you say exists.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
A 5 day old website
I have a feeling it was started by the contrail control group.
Info found so far.

So you are more concerned about who started it than actually finding any evidence showing that chemtrails actually exist?

Yep - that's EXACTLY the sort of immoral behaviour being highlighted.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
It is pretty tough to get actual verifiable evidence that Geo engineering is real unless you have a lab and pilots and planes at your disposal.
And lots of money also, what you would be up against, is government's that are proven time and time again to lie with no regrets at all.

$50k got raised to make What in the World are they Spraying. Aircraft are cheaper to hire than that, and all over the world chemtrail believers are getting tests done by independent labs and then flagrantly misrepresenting the results.

So there's plenty of money, and plenty of access to labs.

Stop making excuses.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
People are executed in the U.S with a preponderance of evidence, and that is immoral. I have little doubt in my mind as to what is happening in the skies based upon a preponderance of evidence.

Draw your own conclusions based on what your own eyes, ears and mind tell you. I'll do the same.

Tactless bait thread by the way. Working on a promotion?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

50K versus what I ask? 500 trillion dollars and then some?
It sounds like to me here it is the ant versus the elephant in the same room.
You are asking the impossible and you know it.
No worries as of September this year the US is bankrupt once again probably along with other nations and this should put a damper on a lot of flights.
Not to mention you will be out of a job as well.
Regards, Iwinder
campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com...

edit on 10-4-2012 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Dear Aloysius The Gaul,

Upon examining your profile, it appears that over 90% of your posts are debunking chemtrail threads, or creating threads which state that chemtrails are not real. The rest have to do with vaccine conspiracies, space objects and 9/11 regarding aircraft. That's a lot of work on the geoengineering / chemtrail forum!

I am beginning to suspect that you are a paid shill, and when you intimate that people who believe in chemtrails are dumb:

Originally posted by NuclearPaul : Well, let's face it. Something is certainly making people dumb. It is not normal for humans to be as dumb as they currently are.

ATG: Certainly the number of people apparently believing in things like chemtrails seems to be on the increase - so maybe you're right!

....and now with this thread, immoral, I have to question not only your motives, but your honesty.

In essence, you say that believers of the chemtrail conspiracy are dumb and immoral.

Alrighty then. Don't be disappointed by the lack of responses. Personally insulting other member's beliefs is no way to make your case.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iwinder
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

50K versus what I ask? 500 trillion dollars and then some?

All you have o do is hire an aircraft for an hour or so and take some samples.

What do you need $500 trillion for?

And the $500 trillion you have pulled out of thin air (sic) is just fantasy anyway - just a big number to try and scare people.

The total US Federal budget for 2011 was 3.6 trillion - so according to your dishonest scaremongering chemtails are being supported by expenditure approximately 160 times the total annual Federal budget "and then some"

Just more excuses for not doing the right thing.

Somehow I knew this would be the case - rather than actually bothering to prove their case, chemtrail believers are busy making excuses why they can't, won't or shouldn't have to.

IMO it is because they don't want to admit being conned, or alternatively to having done the conning.

enough excuses - man up for a change!

edit on 10-4-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Dear Aloysius The Gaul,

Upon examining your profile, it appears that over 90% of your posts are debunking chemtrail threads, or creating threads which state that chemtrails are not real. The rest have to do with vaccine conspiracies, space objects and 9/11 regarding aircraft. That's a lot of work on the geoengineering / chemtrail forum!

I am beginning to suspect that you are a paid shill, and when you intimate that people who believe in chemtrails are dumb:

Originally posted by NuclearPaul : Well, let's face it. Something is certainly making people dumb. It is not normal for humans to be as dumb as they currently are.

ATG: Certainly the number of people apparently believing in things like chemtrails seems to be on the increase - so maybe you're right!

....and now with this thread, immoral, I have to question not only your motives, but your honesty.

Question them all you like - obviously you are just another chemtrailer more interested in making excuses than making your case.

In essence, you say that believers of the chemtrail conspiracy are dumb and immoral.

Alrighty then. Don't be disappointed by the lack of responses. Personally insulting other member's beliefs is no way to make your case.

lol - and what did do in this post??

Pathetic - stop beating around the bush - go find the actual truth and evidence you say exists!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Men should always try to understand,
the men that issue challenges to them,
before they take the time to respond to a challenger.
Is the challenger worthy or did he already set the rules of the
challenge in his favor.

I am laughing at the moment because the rules have already been set against my argument,
they think,
they will win with the defense of only,
cancer causing chemicals is due to exhaust,
in the trails of death in the sky.
I was told by them that I did not understand the term chemtrail,
so I will change my thought process,
so they can comprehend to,

Trails of Death in the Sky.

I hope they like that better then my believe of contrails cause cancer,
that they want me to call chemtrails.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

excuse, excuses, excuses......

Just like the blog writer said - yep - his case is being proved with every new believer posting

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

excuse, excuses, excuses......

Just like the blog writer said - yep - his case is being proved with every new believer posting

You are the one walking the fine line of TC of the site.
You work in the industry,
and promoting what you call acceptable pollution from said industry.
I will always state,
I believe you have an agenda that you are promoting on this site.
So all you have to do is prove you do not work in the industry,
and there is no chemicals in contrails.
But that does not meet your agenda.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
What annoys me is when people say chemtrails are "not real".
Not real is something like turning a wooden toy called pinochio into a real boy.
The making of a contrail is something I could easily do if I had enough money and an airoplane, so it is real just individual cases may not be.

I am of the understanding that as a simple scientific method it is something that has been heavily researched and tested by governments around the world.
I believe that it probably has been tested on humans a few times.

I am not convinced that the poisoning of people by chemtrail is a regular occurrence.

I do however believe in subtle weather manipulation.

This is because governments need to compete against each other, and all governments would have this technology.

If one government knows it can manipulate weather to increase crop yield, make people happier and more productive etc.. It will do it because it knows other nations probably are too and doesn't want to be disadvantaged.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
NO Chemtrails and a vast reduction in plane traffic where I am,
in the last few weeks.

A beautiful clear deep blue sky today. Wonderful to see!
The s**ts are on the back-foot! I am feeling it!

De Gaul is just stirring.
Stir away Gaul. The cream will still rise to the top.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join