It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I the only one that believes America needs a second revolution?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Hello xyankee.

We're all human. When you dig down deep to the core, we're all the same. Any way that we fathom to solve problems must not be met with force. It's like Self hurting Self... it doesn't make sense. An important aspect to resolution is seeking an understanding.

For example, the crack head family member. Let me ask you, how do you treat a bee... a snake... how do you treat poison ivy? Do you cast judgement and turn your back on such things? No. You understand that a bee can sting, so you calmy usher it away as to not cause it stress. You slowly step back and walk away from a snake. You walk around poison ivy. You understand a thing, and then you can better interact with it. When the thief comes around, put your valuables away and lock doors/draws ahead of time. Show them love, and understand their nature. Perhaps your understanding and friendship will save their life or someday help them change for the better.

I don't know. When I understand that we are all one mankind... I see solutions without conflict. Self shouldn't hurt Self.

Look at how our medias and societies separate us and polarize us. I am different than you because the color of my skin, my I.Q., my religion, my bank account, my country, my neighborhood, my political ideas, my taste in music, and I am even different than you because of what sports team I like.

Wow. It is crazy how much we separate ourselves. We must start little campaigns of unity instead of separation. We can't wait for a messiah, or a savior, or a righteous president, or a disaster, or chaotic change. Each of us must work our asses off to promote Peace and unity, just as hard as "others" are promoting disunity and separation. Jump out there and show everyone you are their fellow human being. Acts of kindness and understanding are more powerful than bullets. We forget this because we watch too much violence on t.v., movies, and games.

What are your further thoughts on how to effect the kind of change you wish for the world? It's a big responsibility, but it's one we all must be mindful of together.

edit on 4/9/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

There is no requirement for Revolution, we just need to hold out politicians accountable.

People are up in arms becuase of their own ignorance and stupidity, they vote in garbage and you get garbage out.

Wake up, vote with an EDUCATED KNOWLEDGE BASE, not a popularity vote, skin color, charismatic appearance, gender based, etc. etc.

So many ignorant people that cant deny ignorance, becuase they ARE IGNORANCE

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by METACOMET
There has been a second revolution in America.

The Constitution is dead and absolutely nothing is now beyond the scope of the central government's power.

When the American people realize the EXTENT of political corruption there will be a Revolt.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

you do not need war, you need a coup. but that is not exclusive to america. Every single country immediately has to rise up against it's own gov't. but war? war is a nasty thing to fight on foreign soil. but in your own living room? that's just bad. but note this, and take it as a knowledge of years of contemplating and researching. you do not have enemies in foreign places, you do not have enemies in other countries. you have enemies in your highest seats. and when this fake democracy falls, mankind will be able to control itself. and that is accomplishable only by peaceful means. killing won't solve it. it simply can't. they are dividing us based on our differences, so we keep fighting each other, while they take the load. ever wondered why those who preached peace got bullets in their heads(got assassinated)? because the real threat for them is us in unity.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
If we do have a revolution in the USA, what side will you join. The country is divided with about 50% to each side. The neocons want a theocracy and the far left want anarchy, neither is the answer to the majority of the people, so we are going to kill off a bunch of people to accomplish absolutely nothing but taking this country back to feudal europe of the middle ages, rock on dudes I am all for this plan, just because I don't own a gun, doesn't mean I don't know how to use one. Honest to FSM, use some common sense when spouting this load of cow manure.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Narcissous

A coup against the American people took place in 1913 with the passage of the Federal Reserve Act, which required both government and the people to borrow from the the creators of the money at interest. The power to create debt grew exponentially and it now rules the world. Mankind will never be able to control itself again until the creation of currency is restored to the people. But how to go about doing a contracoup is the question.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Would it achieve any thing in the long term?

I think the American experiment may have just run its course.

Empires rise, empires fall.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
No, your not alone buddy. This country needs an Enema in a massive way.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel

There is no requirement for Revolution, we just need to hold out politicians accountable.

People are up in arms becuase of their own ignorance and stupidity, they vote in garbage and you get garbage out.

Wake up, vote with an EDUCATED KNOWLEDGE BASE, not a popularity vote, skin color, charismatic appearance, gender based, etc. etc.

So many ignorant people that cant deny ignorance, becuase they ARE IGNORANCE

None of your education and voting him or her in or out will save anything. They have the elections rigged and if you haven't noticed there are maybe 10 honest people in all of the Government. I am pretty sure they will need to be removed by force.

The trick is to find a well respected current General that is pissed off enough to try and pull it off. Shouldn't be that hard nowadays.

The ignorance problem will be fixed real quick i am sure. The Majority of black people wouldn't even complain because they know Obama is not who he claimed to be.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This may be a off the wall suggestion,but what if the federal Reserve was liquadated? Literally destroyed and raze their buildings to the ground? Would that make a impact and show the Government how pissed the US population is?
I hate to say it but a coup would be a excellent means of change. Hopefully Bloodless. First thing first we would have to crash the Wall street ,but save the data somewhere so the money will not actually be lost but re directed to a secure location that TPTB do not know. Then after that try to crash the power grid for the entire east coast.

A true fire sale if you will. Massive panic showing how inneffective TPTB to protect you.
edit on 10-4-2012 by yuppa because: Wanted to clarify so the MIB will not visit me in a party van.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

The concept of a Hack of this scale has been studied for a LONG TIME. The NSA has in it's toy chest many Super Computers which once activated...will obliterate even the most adanced hack....the only real problem would be if someone who worked for the NSA was involved...and was smart enough to install back doors into this system...unlikely because they are always being watched...was the culprit. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by yuppa

The concept of a Hack of this scale has been studied for a LONG TIME. The NSA has in it's toy chest many Super Computers which once activated...will obliterate even the most adanced hack....the only real problem would be if someone who worked for the NSA was involved...and was smart enough to install back doors into this system...unlikely because they are always being watched...was the culprit. Split Infinity

Yeah you got a point. Its too bad we cannot get a mole of someone into the building to download a virus into their mainframe. Or i wonder..what if a hacker could get in without tripping the alarms and just install say a key logger to get passcodes and information to be used later like with a infiltrastor doing matienence or something?(yeah i know cliche but its just a option) I wonder how many hackers would it take to hack their computers? Worldwide hacking attempt mayby to over whelm the systems defenses? I bet China would love to attempt that or NK.
edit on 10-4-2012 by yuppa because: Had to refrence hack the planet from Hackers as possible idea.

edit on 10-4-2012 by yuppa because: removed possible misconstruing line.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
We need to get rid of capitalism.
Greed is the mother of corruption,capitalism rewards greed and therefore,by proxy,it rewards corruption.
Capitalism served it`s purpose by putting us on the fast track to a modern society.It sped up invention,technology,education of the masses, medical advances etc etc.now we need to move on to the next level of human evolution and advancement, but capitalism is an antiquated anchor that is dragging us back into the metaphorical dark ages.
When we were children and we evolved from riding a tricycle to riding a bicycle we needed "training wheels" on the back of our bicycles to speed up the learning process and minimize crashes and injuries.
capitalism is the training wheels of societal evolution.Sure it was scarey to take the leap and ride without training wheels for the first time,but we`ll never make it to the olympics with training wheels on our society.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuppa

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by yuppa

Yeah you got a point. Its too bad we cannot get a mole of someone into the building to download a virus into their mainframe. Or i wonder..what if a hacker could get in without tripping the alarms and just install say a key logger to get passcodes and information to be used later like with a infiltrastor doing matienence or something?(yeah i know cliche but its just a option) I wonder how many hackers would it take to hack their computers? Worldwide hacking attempt mayby to over whelm the systems defenses? I bet China would love to attempt that or NK.
edit on 10-4-2012 by yuppa because: Had to refrence hack the planet from Hackers as possible idea.

edit on 10-4-2012 by yuppa because: removed possible misconstruing line.

Most of the time you hear about a Pentagon System being Hacked or a CIA or FBI data base being hacked...it is because they are allowing the hack to progress to certain point.

You see...when a system of these that are so Highly Advanced in protective coding are Hacked...they are Hacking Back at the same time...so they allow the Hacker in to a point so as to gain information about the Hacker and source. It would be simple for the NSA to put up firewalls of such encoding that NO ONE could ever Hack in...but they allow for small penetrations as a way to locate who is up to the hack. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I hate like hell to bring up this name, but Sherriff Arpao is about the only public officer whos acting on behalf of the people.
Never mind the reason!
We may be in desperate need of our local and state sherriffs and enforcement people to pull off such a revolution as you speak of....
If they can cold case Obama....wait for it..........................They can begin criminal investigations of CIA tampering within US borders fer instance....they can investigate anything citizems complain about that pertains to possible criminal activity........
If we could use these LEOs to ivestigate the FEDS.......and so forth.....
Judges too could be working for the people istead of helping repress them.
things could get turned around maybe this way....without a war..............

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You are right about a few things...we need change. A revolution so to speak. And a peaceful country who dosent go to war. But if you look throughout history, the only successful countries came to be because of their powers in war. War today is not what it used to be...it hasnt been for a while. What we percieve as war is much different from what TPTB see it as. We see it being nessessary because of something the media tells us (who controls the media...hmmm??) and they see it as profit, as the dollar signs overlap their eyes. Look at the so called "war on terror", over a decade later and they are still fighting in Afghanistan...for what? Poppy? Terrorists? It is so overwhelming to sit in a country that lies to their people such as America. I am no longer calling myself an American. I refuse to be amongst the people who live in this country, 1 because of the people running it who are always lying, cheating, and limiting us. And 2 because of the stupid majority of them who live their lives like everything is fine and dandy. I mean come on I am 19 and since I was in jr high I have known that something wasnt right about 9/11...which is what gained the publics approval to invade Afghanistan. In reality we went to Afghanistan for 1 reason. Oil. And a revolution is not possible which goes back to the media thing, the newest reason being Trayvon Martin...its clear why they feed so many stories that will be deemed "racist" or "prejudicial" so it becomes impossible for us to unite (kind of ironic seeing as we live in the United States) to form any kind of meaningful protests against them. They have made it so even if we did unite, we wouldnt even know where to begin...the only way I see it happening is a mass wake up in which we all get our guns and storm washington. But that only exists in fairytales. If you all want to start that, non-fictionally, Ill be the first one to my local gun store, Until then, lets all grab some chips and watch the jersey shore because that obviously is much more important than whats going on right in front of us.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I don't want a war.

I'm also very afraid who would come to power. Historically speaking, you have a large chance of someone horrible coming to power and making your country awful after a revolution.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

I think America needs a Hollywood Revolution where there are good times, bad times and it all ends well with a bright future in the end. I don't think America ever wants or needs the reality of a civil war and urban fighting among our homes and down our streets.

No question the US needs change and major change at that. Not like that though. If we ever fall into actual fighting where the outcome is unclear and government is a fluid thing, we may NEVER get a stable government like we know it back again. Years later we may likely come to look back at the good old days, before the fighting started.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
America has been in need of a revolution for some time now. However, we have also long since lost the ability to engage in an armed revolution. Although many if not most of the politicians in office now have committed treason against the nation and its people and as such deserve the maximum punishment, we cannot simply take action and murder them.

A war occurs to either take something from someone else, or stop someone else from taking what you have. They have taken our freedom, our ability to pursue happiness. You can't get those things back now with a gun. If things weren't so bad, you could simply but slowly vote out the bad and have the good restore those things. However, the problems the politicians have created over the years have compounded and left us in a state where we have lost so much, but cannot effectively do anything to remedy the situation.

At this point, we can only wait for the system to collapse on its own, and then try to restore it as it was intended.

Eavel said it right though.

Originally posted by Eavel

We all got ourselves into this mess. We now have to deal with it. Accept it and allow it to fall on its own. If you really want to aid that aspect of the revolution, go out and get on every form of government assistance, support unions and political lobbyist groups that want to dilute freedom, and elect every corrupt politician who runs for office.

Help the system fall because it cannot rise until then. Your attacks must be with paper (government assistance forms, donations to lobbyist, elections), not bullets. Your defense must be with political correctness and typical MSM propaganda. The only time you resort to bullets is to stop them from seizing your home or family. If they do that there is not point in being alive anyway.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Wolf321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Society is hopelessly gone this time around. The control is complete and the sheeple are blind. A revolution is much needed, but no one is willing to fight a war like that now. There's no chance of it now with current technology. This isn't Iraq where AK47s can be bought at the corner store. Everybody wants a Venus Project like society, but they don't know how much work it is to actually maintain it. No one will be able to create such an army and be able to use it without being crushed like Wacko before they even get started.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join