It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

American aircraft carriers during world war-2,were capable of carrying about 90 airplanes and so the conveniently missing from pearl harbor aircraft carriers lexington and enterprise,would have easily been able to carry around 150 airplanes,more than enough to have attacked and bombed pearl harbor...

edit on 15-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by eriktheawful

Thanks for posting those awesome photos.The airplanes sure "look" japanese,dont they? But in reality, we do not know where they were really made and we do not know who actually made them.Countries sell eachother their military hardware all the time and japanese airplane blueprints would have been more than easy for the american government,military high command and spies to obtain throughout the 1930's and for the right price,certain japanese people would have willingly and happily sold the usa the blueprints for a couple of their airplane designs and the american ptb wouldnt have cared at all what the cost was,especially since they would have been spending the mainstreams legally extorted tax dollars to get them...

Then your thread doesn't even belong in Skunk Works. It belongs in some philisophical type of forum.

You see, many of your threads your adopt the same thing:

"(insert subject here) only looks like that. I was not there, therefore whatever may have happened (or exists), did not happen that way (or doesn't exist), and only happened my way, because I would ask everyone to disbelieve in reality/"

You are saying that no one can believe anything or trust anything. All though from one of your earlier posts, I would say you contradict yourself, as you quoted some of your own relatives. You took their word for it, and believed what they said, even though you yourself were not present to see those things for yourself.

By saying that we can not trust anything, even the thousands of statements from those in our past, pictures from the past, etc, because you did not see it with your own eyes is a classic symptom of Paranoid Personality Disorder.

While many here on this forum most likely are paranoid in one form or another (hey, this is a conspiracy site.....of course most people here are going to be paranoid), the difference between them and you, is that most of them accept reality.
You on the other hand, reject reality and insert your own.

That's like me sitting here saying: "blocula does not exist. He's not really there. He's a computer program designed to respond depending on the word identifiers in other subject's posts. I know this because I have not seen him with my very own eyes and talked to him. Any pictures or videos of him, are faked. Any documents that prove he exists (birth record, ID cards, driver license, utility bills, credit bills, etc) are all fake and were made by TPTB, in order to place a disinfo agent here on ATS. No mater what people you bring me (friends and relatives), they are all paid to lie to me, because TPTB have threatened to kill them or their families. I will never be convinced otherwise even though I have NO PROOF of my theory, but everyone else out there has tons of proof that blocula exists. I reject your reality and insert my own."

People that do this worry me. A little paranoia is understandable. But rejecting reality? That means they don't believe that laws and moral values are true and real. It also means that if they kill me, they really don't care, because I'm not real.

I really hope you find reality one day. Can't be easy living thinking everyone around you is lying. That all of history is a lie. That unless you saw it with your very own eyes, it didn't happen or can't exist.

I really hope one day you meet someone that can ground you a little better. Honestly. Else you'll keep drifting away, until you get so far, you won't be able to communicate with anyone. And I'd hate to see that happen to any fellow human being.

So thanks for the thread. Was entertaining to a point. But I need to get back to my world of reality. Hope the best for you.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

American aircraft carriers during world war-2,were capable of carrying about 80-90 airplanes and so the conveniently missing from pearl harbor aircraft carriers lexington and enterprise,would have easily been able to carry around 150 airplanes,more than enough to have attacked and bombed pearl harbor...

USS Lexington 1941 > www.militaryfactory.com...

USS Enterprise During World War-2 > www.fiddlersgreen.net...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

American aircraft carriers during world war-2,were capable of carrying about 90 airplanes and so the conveniently missing from pearl harbor aircraft carriers lexington and enterprise,would have easily been able to carry around 150 airplanes,more than enough to have attacked and bombed pearl harbor...

Except that the raid was substantially bigger than that, as the radar returns showed. The Japanese used 350+ aircraft. Plus Lexington was 500 miles away from Pearl Harbour on the day of the attack, having been delivering planes to Midway. So, no, once again you're wrong. This really is getting embarrassingly one-sided.
edit on 15-4-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So let me get this straight. Let's go back in time a bit.

It's December 8th, 1941. Pearl Harbor has just been surprise attacked by the Japanese.

4 Battleships are sunk;
188 U.S. aircraft were destroyed;
2,402 Americans were killed;

And people are out collecting souvenirs from downed Japanese planes because they don't have anything more pressing to do??

Can you imagine the conversation?

"Oh, Betty. The Japs hit us real hard yesterday. I should go see if I can grab some souvenirs."
"I'll tag along with you, Ralph. I always wanted to cut a tail marking off a Mitsubishi Zero."

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter
So let me get this straight. Let's go back in time a bit.

It's December 8th, 1941. Pearl Harbor has just been surprise attacked by the Japanese.

4 Battleships are sunk;
188 U.S. aircraft were destroyed;
2,402 Americans were killed;

And people are out collecting souvenirs from downed Japanese planes because they don't have anything more pressing to do??

Can you imagine the conversation?

"Oh, Betty. The Japs hit us real hard yesterday. I should go see if I can grab some souvenirs."
"I'll tag along with you, Ralph. I always wanted to cut a tail marking off a Mitsubishi Zero."

Oh brilliant!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Dissecting the content of my threads,wont change the fact that its very possible the american government and its military high command were directly responsible for intentionally fabricating, orchestrating, staging and carrying out the entire attack on pearl harbor,december 7th,1941...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Those airplanes and broken pieces of airplanes sure "looked" japanese,didnt they? But in reality, people back then and people here and now do not know where those airplanes were really made and we do not know who actually made them.Countries sell eachother their military hardware all the time and japanese airplane blueprints would have been more than easy for the american government, military high command and spies to obtain throughout the 1930's and for the right price,certain japanese people would have willingly and happily sold the usa blueprints for a couple of their airplane designs and the american ptb wouldnt have cared at all what the cost was,especially since they would have been spending the mainstreams legally extorted tax dollars to get them.Envelopes filled with hush money,stuffed with hundred dollar bills,are very powerful weapons indeed...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
In the top picture the tail code is not shown but we are told this is "A1-154".
In the bottom picture shows American made equipment in the cockpit. I wonder how easy it would be for the Imperial Japanese Navy to get a hold of one of these. It even has a serial number on it.

Fairchild Radio Compass Model RC-4, serial # 484.

to add:

The interesting thing about the Type 1-3 is that it was a copy of the Fairchild Aero Compass, manufactured in New York by the Fairchild Aerial Camera division of Fairchild Aircraft Company. The Zero coded AI-154, which was shot down at Fort Kamehmeha during the Pearl Harbor attack had a Fairchild-built direction finder Model RC-4, serial number 484 installed in it, as did the Zero, which was captured in the Aleutian Islands seven months later. Source www.j-aircraft.com...

edit on 4/15/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: to add

just wanted to add a better set of pics for "AI-154" from the memorial website of a Pearl Harbor vet, Jacques Fuselier.

carol..._fus.tripod.com/army_hero_jacqfus.html
edit on 4/15/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: add jacques pics

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

The interesting thing about the Type 1-3 is that it was a copy of the Fairchild Aero Compass, manufactured in New York by the Fairchild Aerial Camera division of Fairchild Aircraft Company. The Zero coded AI-154, which was shot down at Fort Kamehmeha during the Pearl Harbor attack had a Fairchild-built direction finder Model RC-4, serial number 484 installed in it, as did the Zero, which was captured in the Aleutian Islands seven months later. Source www.j-aircraft.com...

The japanese zero was captured in the aleutian islands? seven months earlier,than what? pearl harbor? which would make the date of the airplanes capture around may 1941,but the japanese campaign in the aleutian islands didnt start until june 1942...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
blocula, here is a well documented research by noted Pearl Harbor expert Jim Lansdale. It has even more pics of "AI-154" at various stages after the crash landing.

www.j-aircraft.com...

His research states :

In caroming off he struck several men who were in the road. One man was completely decapitated. Another man apparently (had) been hit by the prop, because his legs and arms and head were off, lying right on the grass. The pilot was dead, as I said, in the plane. After the wounded had been tended to and the Japanese attack was over, guards were established to protect the wreckage. However, souveniring the crash remains occurred. Later in the afternoon the body of HIRANO was removed and during the evening, the various Zero components and remains were gathered and prepared for transport to Hickam Field the next day.

Are people really collecting Jap souvenirs on December 7th/8th?

"Did you hear about Pvt. Bubb? He got ripped apart by this Jap Zero when it crashed into the building."
"Yeah, that's a shame. Hey, how about we go take some souvenirs off that plane?"
"Well, Joe, that sounds like something the OSS or Navy Intelligence would do to cover up a false flag."

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

The airplane debris and crash site reminds me very much of what happens during supposed alien flying saucer crashes.The military rushes to the scene,cordons off the area and places armed guards around the wreckage,probably with shoot to kill orders during both types of events...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

It's the most bizarre thing I can think of. It just doesn't make sense.

Wreckage
The crashing Zero killed four men on the ground, who were taking cover behind the building, including: Cpl Claude L. Bryant, Pvt Eugene Bubb, Pvt Donat George Duquette, Jr. and Pfc Oreste DeTorre.

Immediately, American servicemen took souvenirs from the crashed Zero, including the pilot's pistol, dataplates and pieces of the aircraft. A map was found and relayed to intelligence, and used in an attempt to locate the Japanese carriers. Source www.pacificwrecks.com...

It doesn't make sense that Pearl Harbor was under attack!!! while certain people (key witnesses?) were out to get souvenirs before the bodies were even cleaned up.

Eyewitness accounts also confirm that Takeshi’s body remained in the cockpit when the Kam Zero came to rest.
“The men on the strip in Hickam shot down one of the Zeros. When it fell, it hit one of the machine shops on Fort Kam killing five men. About a half hour later, I was ordered to leave the 50 caliber and go to the large coastal
guns where I was in charge of the range section. As we went by the machine shop, I walked over and looked at the dead Jap pilot. He had a scarf around his neck that I would have liked to had, but the area was under guard so I
had to leave it”
(Carl Loughborough). josiedad.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by blocula

It's the most bizarre thing I can think of. It just doesn't make sense.

Wreckage
The crashing Zero killed four men on the ground, who were taking cover behind the building, including: Cpl Claude L. Bryant, Pvt Eugene Bubb, Pvt Donat George Duquette, Jr. and Pfc Oreste DeTorre.

Immediately, American servicemen took souvenirs from the crashed Zero, including the pilot's pistol, dataplates and pieces of the aircraft. A map was found and relayed to intelligence, and used in an attempt to locate the Japanese carriers. Source www.pacificwrecks.com...

It doesn't make sense that Pearl Harbor was under attack!!! while certain people (key witnesses?) were out to get souvenirs before the bodies were even cleaned up.

I wonder who those souvenir collecting american servicemen really were? Military Intelligence? FBI?

Why didnt the americans use their long range patrol airplanes to try and locate the japanese fleet?

They couldnt,because all long range patrols by united states pby airplanes from the aleutian islands were ordered stopped a couple of days before pearl harbor was attacked and their flying patrols were never ordered to cease for any reason before...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hey blocula. Mainstream Pearl Harbor conspiracies place the blame on commanders (Adm. Kimmell & Adm. Short) or leaders (FDR & Washington). Your view goes even further.

The "attack" only took 90 minutes. So I have some questions.

If the attack was a false flag, who had the means to acquire a small fleet of Japanese planes? Is it possible that the United States had already captured some Japanese planes and mini-subs while operating in the Chinese theatre?

Also, in January 1941, Yamamoto was already rattling his sabres against the USA and he did not trust Hitler to act in the best interests of Japan. Isn't it also reasonable to believe that if Pearl Harbor didn't happen on December 7th, it would have happened regardless? Maybe December 15th??, January 9th, 1942?? Really, the date doesn't mean much because the end results is the same... total world war.

Here is the classic conspiracy movie "Sacrifice at Pearl Harbor (1989)" for those who haven't seen it.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

The japanese zero was captured in the aleutian islands? seven months earlier,than what? pearl harbor? which would make the date of the airplanes capture around may 1941,but the japanese campaign in the aleutian islands didnt start until june 1942...

Blocula, please, please PLEASE do some basic research! The Akutan Zero was the first flyable Zero captured by the USA in July 1942.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I wonder who those souvenir collecting american servicemen really were? Military Intelligence? FBI?

Why didnt the americans use their long range patrol airplanes to try and locate the japanese fleet?

They couldnt,because all long range patrols by united states pby airplanes from the aleutian islands were ordered stopped a couple of days before pearl harbor was attacked and their flying patrols were never ordered to cease for any reason before...

This is total gibberish. Why on earth would the US try and fight Japanese fleet with PBYs from the Aleutian islands? That was far, far out of the range of even a PBY! What? Eh?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Angry...LOL! I loved that post! LOL!

If he did come out and said the CIA did it that would be PRICELESS!

More so because the CIA did not even EXIST at the time Pearl Harbor was attacked! LOL!

Maybe the OSS? LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

This is total gibberish. Why on earth would the US try and fight Japanese fleet with PBYs from the Aleutian islands? That was far, far out of the range of even a PBY! What? Eh?

No they were not out of range,those american pby airplanes were "long range" patrol planes and they would have been easily able to have flown out from their aleutian islands air bases and spotted the japanese fleet that was sailing in the "northern" part of the pacific...

The pby's could have been used to "locate" the japanese fleet and then radio in their coordinates,not to bomb them and those pby's had a range of around 2,500 miles...

But it doesnt matter anyways,because the japanese naval fleet was never really out there...

The american pby's were ordered grounded,so their pilots wouldnt be able to see the conveniently missing from pearl harbor american aircraft carriers lexington and enterprise,that were being used to launch the american built or bought japanese planes that attacked and bombed pearl harbor...

Those airplanes were being flown by coerced,threatened and brainwashed japanese americans and hawaiians and maybe even americans,who faces would have been mostly hidden from view,while wearing head gear and goggles,as they flew in,swooped down and dropped their bombs,

Dragging enraged americans straight into the bloody steel jaws of another world wide war machine...
edit on 16-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Maybe the OSS? LOL! Split Infinity

The OSS hadn't been formed yet either.

OK Blocula you're 100% correct the US bombed Pearl Harbor so how did the government keep the 2,791 men on the USS Lexington and the 2,217 men on the Enterprise from telling anyone about painting the planes to make them look Japanese or about attacking Pearl Harbor
Maybe you remote viewed the answer to this question.

The USS Enterprise carried a compliment of 90 aircraft, the USS Lexington carried 78 planes so that is 168 planes. Historians claim that at 07:49 am local time the first wave contained 183 Japanese planes attacked at 08:54 am the second wave of 167 Japanese planes attacked. So where did the second wave of planes come from if they were US planes
Maybe a parallel dimension

All you have offered in this entire thread is wild assumptions without any backup evidence and have refused to address the evidence provided in the 21 pages of this thread.........SO WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE
edit on 17-4-2012 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join