It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by eriktheawful

I have read about 150 non fiction books about every aspect of world war two and i have watched around 200 documentaries about that war.My grandfather volunteered for world war two and he fought the nazis in france and germany from 1944 thru 1945 and he told me that all wars are intentionally fabricated,falsely justified and then purposefully carried out,because theres too many mouths to feed and he was thinking exactly that,as his tank destroyer ran over a nazi land mine,was blown into the air and molten steel ripped into his legs...

I have read around twenty non fiction books about the korean war and i have watched about twice as many documentaries and not one of those books or documentaries ever mentioned one word about what i know that went on behind the scenes during the korean war,things that have been intentionally supressed, purposefully hushed up and totally left out of the history books and will never be shown in any documentary...

My uncle fought in the koren war,he was there from about late 1951 until around early 1953 and about 40 years later he told me something himself.About how he and other american soldiers,dozens of times on a regular basis,would wait until darkness and then go to their supply depots and steal guns,ammunition,food and other supplies,load them into army trucks and drive to wherever the so called enemies front lines happened to be at the time.Then they would flash prearranged signals with their truck headlights,wait for the return signal from the so called enemy and then drive across the front lines and into the so called enemy zone and then they would trade items with the so called enemy and sell their american guns,ammunition,food and other supplies to the so called enemy.While they all laughed,joked and got drunk together.That went on and on and was over seen by their american company commander...

And so the mainstream public doesnt know much about any war and we are told even less...

edit on 14-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You have obviously read a lot of books on the subject. That is a good thing.

You had relatives involved in the military, that you have talked to, that also is a good thing.

However, I've got 2 questions:

1) Have you ever served in the military yourself? And gained that first hand experience, which no mater how many books you have read, that will never beat actually doing it.

I have.

2) Have you ever served in a war time situation? Which is completely different from serving in the military during peace time.

Again, I have.

So again, my post to you earlier was to show you that attacking your very own military assets to create a false flag situation, is ludicrous at best, idiotic at the worst.
I've shown you that a false flag event would have been done using something that would have outraged the US public, but would have done little to no harm at all to the US's war assets.
You yourself have pointed to 911 many times as a false flag event to help start a war, and that supports exactly what I am saying:

False flags are not used in such away to deal such a damaging blow to your war assets. Ever.

Not when there are plenty of other targets of opportunity that would outrage the US public, but keep your assets intact, ready to go right away.

You have already demonstrated that you don't know what you are talking about, not only from a tactician's point of view, but from a logistics point of view too:

You have repeatedly side stepped the question of where all those planes came from (again 2 carriers can not hold that many planes). The 3rd carrier you pointed to was again docking state side on the very day you are talking about (and was very well documented too.).

The evidence is overwhelmingly against you. Everything from eye witness accounts, to wreckage, to even Japan's historical record of the planning of the attack, AND their declaration of WAR against the USA (delivered just slightly later than they planned.).

Instead, what we have, is your conjecture, guessing, and theories, and that is all you have. You have not proved one single thing with your outlandish idea on this.

You'd be much better off, dropping this, and going on to show how the RMS Lusitania was a false flag to get the US into WW1. At least with that idea, you'd have better ground to stand on.
edit on 14-4-2012 by eriktheawful because: spe

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

reply to post by Koffee

We are told that nagumos massive fleet departed japanese waters in strictest secrecy.Of course,what else would we be told except,strictest secrecy?

The fleets route crossed the north pacific and avoided normal shipping lanes.Whats a normal shipping lane? do military ships usually use normal shipping lanes?

And that fleet,including 6 aircraft carriers,multitudes of other larger and smaller ships and 23 submarines,were supposedly able to sail totally undetected for 4,000 miles?!

One obvious reason they sailed undetected,is because the american long range ocean patrol airplanes were ordered grounded two days before the attack,of course and it would have been very hard for them to detect and visually sight a japanese fleet thats wasnt even there...

The real reason for those long range ocean patrol airplanes being grounded,was to ensure that the pilots of those airplanes wouldnt be able to see the american aircraft carriers enterprise and lexington launching the american built to look like japanese airplanes that attacked and bombed pearl harbor,imo...

The third american aircraft carrier saratoga,which also just happened to leave pearl harbor shortly before the attack,was supposedly being repaired on the american west coast...

Oh, Blocula, dearie dearie me.
Please read "At Dawn We Slept", by Gordon Prange.
I have read that book,twice and imo,it shoud have been called "at dawn we were dragged into another fabricated world war" and gordon prange didnt even really write it,because his original manuscripts were taken (and altered and edited imo) by his co-workers who then published it after his death and so its supposed true historical accuracy,can be thrown right out the window,imo...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Bloc...I believe this Topic is way too out there. It makes no sense and the Japanese surely knew they Bombed Pearl. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Bloc...I believe this Topic is way too out there. It makes no sense and the Japanese surely knew they Bombed Pearl. Split Infinity
"Even if you are a minority of one,the truth is still the truth"...Mahatma Gandhi

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by blocula

Really ! No seriously ? I love outside of the box and the events 911 I bought the conspiracy immediatly. I will always believe the way I still do. This is so outside the box tho, it's also outside of the mind. To many points to argue back on the level of reality but you keep thinking like this just the same. SnF
I dont think outside the box,i have thrown the box away.Tptb continuously lie through their over whitened,ten thousand dollar teeth all the time.Persistently telling us what they think we want to hear.While perpetually raping us financially in ever increasing levels,through the legalized extortion of our tax money.While sending wave after wave of innocent youth all over the world to be crippled, maimed and killed in their fabricated wars.Tptb were never in the habit of telling their mainstream sheeple the truth,they are not telling us the truth now and they never will...
edit on 15-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

I have read about 150 non fiction books about every aspect of world war two and i have watched around 200 documentaries about that war.My grandfather volunteered for world war two and he fought the nazis in france and germany from 1944 thru 1945 and he told me that all wars are intentionally fabricated,falsely justified and then purposefully carried out,because theres too many mouths to feed and he was thinking exactly that,as his tank destroyer ran over a nazi land mine,was blown into the air and molten steel ripped into his legs...

I have read around twenty non fiction books about the korean war and i have watched about twice as many documentaries and not one of those books or documentaries ever mentioned one word about what i know that went on behind the scenes during the korean war,things that have been intentionally supressed, purposefully hushed up and totally left out of the history books and will never be shown in any documentary...

My uncle fought in the koren war,he was there from about late 1951 until around early 1953 and about 40 years later he told me something himself.About how he and other american soldiers,dozens of times on a regular basis,would wait until darkness and then go to their supply depots and steal guns,ammunition,food and other supplies,load them into army trucks and drive to wherever the so called enemies front lines happened to be at the time.Then they would flash prearranged signals with their truck headlights,wait for the return signal from the so called enemy and then drive across the front lines and into the so called enemy zone and then they would trade items with the so called enemy and sell their american guns,ammunition,food and other supplies to the so called enemy.While they all laughed,joked and got drunk together.That went on and on and was over seen by their american company commander...

And so the mainstream public doesnt know much about any war and we are told even less...

You yourself have pointed to 911 many times as a false flag event to help start a war, and that supports exactly what I am saying:

False flags are not used in such away to deal such a damaging blow to your war assets. Ever.

Not when there are plenty of other targets of opportunity that would outrage the US public, but keep your assets intact, ready to go right away.

Things were different 70 years ago...

It would have been impossible for tptb in 1941 to have fabricated an attack against civilian targets in say new york city or los angeles...

They probably could have done it in 1943 or 44,when japan and nazi germanys technological ability became greater and further reaching,but not in 1941...

The american public would have immediately known that their government was up to no good,if they tried fabricating an attack of japanese ships and planes against los angeles,almost 7,000 miles away from japan.Or a nazi attack against new york...

That would not have worked for tptb back then in 1941,because those targets were just too far away from the ability of the attackers to have successfully reached them in large numbers and still be able to make the american public think the enemy was able to penetrate that far undetected...

So the perfect false flag choice,to drag america into another world war,became pearl harbor...

Which was far enough away from the american public to believe that another country attacked it,but not so close to home,that no american would have believed it...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

You have repeatedly side stepped the question of where all those planes came from (again 2 carriers can not hold that many planes). The 3rd carrier you pointed to was again docking state side on the very day you are talking about (and was very well documented too.).

I have'nt side stepped anything...

Who knows how many airplanes were actually attacking pearl harbor?

We are led to believe that there were around 300 or 400 of them,or however many tptb claim attacked and bombed pearl harbor,doesnt matter,because no one at pearl harbor saw them all at the same time...

So there may really have been only 100 or 150 airplanes attacking in smaller force waves,of 10 or 20 or 30 at a time and no one at pearl harbor would have known the difference...

Especially while bombs and buildings were exploding and burning in flames,people were running around screaming and dying,airplane engines were roaring and machine guns were blazing away,no one at pearl harbor would have been able to tell how many airplanes were attacking them...

I seriously doubt anyone was standing around counting them and even if some people were counting the attacking airplanes,no one would have been able to clearly see more than 20 or 30 of them at any one time,from any one vantage point anyways...

So the two american aircraft carriers,lexington and enterprise,could have easily held around 100 airplanes and that many airplanes could have easily maintained and completed the attack,which lasted less than two hours...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
"Even if you are a minority of one,the truth is still the truth"...Mahatma Gandhi

The same can be said about a Falsehood. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by siluriancryptic
reply to post by blocula

That's right. But they ( the warmongers) allowed the British to do the Job, since the British were about to lose their country to Hitler. The British desparately needed an ally like the Industrial USA to turn the Battle of Britain into the Battle into Germany. Most sailers had no idea of what British Airplane wing insignias look like ( but they look like red Japanese zero on a British bomber, from a distance) and the attack on Pearl Harbor was over before they had time to really look at the planes attacking them. So, it was the British that did it.

...... what? Are you serious????

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

We are led to believe that there were around 300 or 400 of them,or however many tptb claim attacked and bombed pearl harbor,doesnt matter,because no one at pearl harbor saw them all at the same time...

So there may really have been only 100 or 150 airplanes attacking in smaller force waves,of 10 or 20 or 30 at a time and no one at pearl harbor would have known the difference...

Especially while bombs and buildings were exploding and burning in flames,people were running around screaming and dying,airplane engines were roaring and machine guns were blazing away,no one at pearl harbor would have been able to tell how many airplanes were attacking them...

I seriously doubt anyone was standing around counting them and even if some people were counting the attacking airplanes,no one would have been able to clearly see more than 20 or 30 of them at any one time,from any one vantage point anyways...

So the two american aircraft carriers,lexington and enterprise,could have easily held around 100 airplanes and that many airplanes could have easily maintained and completed the attack,which lasted less than two hours...

Oh for blinking flip's sake.... No. Just... no. You've been shot down so often by this that you're now flailing around desperately, shooting out statements that make no sense at all. The Japanese attack wasn't just against the US Fleet at Pearl Harbour, it was also against the airfields on the island as well. You can't carry out attacks of that magnitude with a handful of planes. You have no idea at all what you are talking about. Stop starting threads like this. It's embarrassingly easy to refute you, point by point and line by line.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I'm afraid that you are really reaching again.

It would not have had to be anything on the west coast of the US for civilian targets. Hawaii was a US territory at that time. An attack on ANY cities there in Hawaii would have been taken just as seriously as an attack on San Diego.

The idea that US planes were used, but were just painted to look different is ludicrous. The planes that attacked Pearl Harbor were Japanese in configuration. Here is a good example of one of the type that attacked Pearl. It's a A6M, also known as a "Zero". It looks quite distinct compared to US planes at the time:

Mitsubishi A6M "Zero"

Lots of pictures, include the remains of some of the planes that were shot down that day.

Civilians also saw the wreckage from these planes:

Shigenori NishikaichiI crash-landed his Mitsubishi Type 0 Carrier Fighter on the island of Ni'Ihau on 7 December 1941. His Zero crash remains were examined, photographed, and souvenired. One of the items removed from the crash site was the propeller.

Name plate data was there on the plane:

You can even go there today and see what remains of the wreckage:

There is no way you can sit there and tell people that the US bought or manufactured the planes either. Again, even the Japanese have their documents showing just how well thought out the attack was, and executed.

There is NO way that in the almost 72 years since the attack that NO ONE would have come forward, speculated or said that Pearl was a False Flag that we, the US attacked ourselves. And NO. Making threats against one's self or family won't work. It would have required way, way too many people, and there would have been death bed confessions, especially from those who didn't have any family to worry about.....

Pearl IS thought to be a False Flag. But the idea is that we provoked Japan into attacking us. That we knew an attack would happen, but let it, so we could enter the war.

Someone said you think outside the box, and you said you throw the box away. That's bad. Thinking outside of it, is fine. Throwing it away removes your reference to reality.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

That's right. But they ( the warmongers) allowed the British to do the Job, since the British were about to lose their country to Hitler. The British desparately needed an ally like the Industrial USA to turn the Battle of Britain into the Battle into Germany. Most sailers had no idea of what British Airplane wing insignias look like ( but they look like red Japanese zero on a British bomber, from a distance) and the attack on Pearl Harbor was over before they had time to really look at the planes attacking them. So, it was the British that did it.

...... what? Are you serious????
Whats so funny and hard to believe about that? Just go outside on a clear night and look up and after doing that for a few minutes,its not hard to realize anythings possible,isnt it?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Thanks for posting those awesome photos.The airplanes sure "look" japanese,dont they? But in reality, we do not know where they were really made and we do not know who actually made them.Countries sell eachother their military hardware all the time and japanese airplane blueprints would have been more than easy for the american government,military high command and spies to obtain throughout the 1930's and for the right price,certain japanese people would have willingly and happily sold the usa the blueprints for a couple of their airplane designs and the american ptb wouldnt have cared at all what the cost was,especially since they would have been spending the mainstreams legally extorted tax dollars to get them...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Whats so funny and hard to believe about that? Just go outside on a clear night and look up and after doing that for a few minutes,its not hard to realize anythings possible,isnt it?

Your point being... what exactly?
Ok, so you're embracing the theory, once again based on no evidence whatsoever, that the British attacked Pearl Harbour? Where'd that come from? British carriers didn't operate in packs of 6 at that time, were far more busy elsewhere (there was this little thing called a war going on) and due to their armoured hangers British carriers didn't hold as many planes as their US or Japanese counterparts. So, nope, sorry, you have nothing. Again.
edit on 15-4-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: typo

edit on 15-4-2012 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

That's right. But they ( the warmongers) allowed the British to do the Job, since the British were about to lose their country to Hitler.

Not in the slightest. By 1941, we had won the BoB over a year prior and were turning the tide in North Africa and the North Atlantic. Even after Pearl Harbour, it was Germany who declared on the US, who only declared on Japan.

The British desparately needed an ally like the Industrial USA to turn the Battle of Britain into the Battle into Germany.

Yes, we needed an ally but not for the reasons you stated. We already had US support in the bag after the Tizzard mission.

Most sailers had no idea of what British Airplane wing insignias look like ( but they look like red Japanese zero on a British bomber, from a distance)

No, they don't. Not a single aircraft in the RAF inventory (especially the Far East in 941) looked remotely like Japanese carrier aircraft. We also, in 1941, did not even have that many carriers and only 3 of the carriers which later made up the BPF were even constructed by 1941. This ignores the fact that of those 3, none were even in theatre and were actually in European and Atlantic waters in 1941.

and the attack on Pearl Harbor was over before they had time to really look at the planes attacking them. So, it was the British that did it.

Not remotely true and they even have wreckage of the planes used.

All of this also ignores the fact that the Japanese have extensive records themselves of the planning and attack.

The only conspiracy is that the US probably knew an attack was coming but allowed it to happen, leaving only obsolete ships in the Harbour on that day, whilst the Carriers of the USN Pacific Fleet were out on "exercise".

But, this is a typical Blocula thread. Word to the wise, don't waste too much time as the guy has zero debating skills, ignores all evidence and continues to talk utter bollocks no matter how ludicrous his posts are pointed out to be.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I dont think outside the box,i have thrown the box away.Tptb continuously lie through their over whitened,ten thousand dollar teeth all the time.Persistently telling us what they think we want to hear.While perpetually raping us financially in ever increasing levels,through the legalized extortion of our tax money.While sending wave after wave of innocent youth all over the world to be crippled, maimed and killed in their fabricated wars.Tptb were never in the habit of telling their mainstream sheeple the truth,they are not telling us the truth now and they never will...
reply to post by blocula

Absolutely. The way things are in this world I see them very clearly for what they are and can't even see how people could even say you have a " Stupid theory " here. Especially when it is obvious that " The wicked "
are obviously running this world. I do believe their time is short. For me it isn't whether or not your ideas here are wrong or correct.

It's your distrust I see as absolutely correct. I know you well enough from these boards to never say you are totally wrong. Good thread.

edit on 15-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Absolutely. The way things are in this world I see them very clearly for what they are and can't even see how people could even say you have a " Stupid theory " here. Especially when it is obvious that " The wicked "
are obviously running this world. I do believe their time is short. For me it isn't whether or not your ideas here are wrong or correct.

It's your distrust I see as absolutely correct. I know you well enough from these boards to never say you are totally wrong. Good thread.

edit on 15-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

But Blocula is totally wrong about this. The entire concept is 100% ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Oh for blinking flip's sake.... No. Just... no. You've been shot down so often by this that you're now flailing around desperately, shooting out statements that make no sense at all. The Japanese attack wasn't just against the US Fleet at Pearl Harbour, it was also against the airfields on the island as well. You can't carry out attacks of that magnitude with a handful of planes. You have no idea at all what you are talking about. Stop starting threads like this. It's embarrassingly easy to refute you, point by point and line by line.
How do i make no sense? when everything i have said is either true,or highly possible...

100 - 150 airplanes is a lot more than a handful and after reading around 150 (non fiction) books about world war two,i know a lot about what i'm talking about.Theres multitudes of knowledgeable war historians who never set foot on a battlefield and never picked up a gun...

I have clearly and successfully shown how every single aspect concerning the attack on pearl harbor,that we are perpetually led to believe was carried out by the japanese from japan,could have been secretly perpetrated by the american government and military high command...

The lopsided "our version of events is the only way everyone will look at it and the only way everyone will think about it and the only way everyone will learn about it" point of view of the american military and government...

that the country of japan attacked pearl harbor,has been drilled and driven so deeply into our national pride and patriotic consciousness,that it has become almost impossible for anyone to even dare to consider the possibility that japan had nothing to do with it and america itself fabricated and staged the entire event...

So i have openly considered that too brutal to realize and too terrible to face possibility and even more so,thats exactly what i think happened...

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

He may very well be as I said. What I will say to you is if he is ? It damn well isn't because there isn't a presence at work in this world capable of doing exactly what he is saying.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

How do i make no sense? when everything i have said is either true,or highly possible...

100 airplanes is a lot more than a handful and after reading around 150 (non fiction) books about world war two,i know a lot about what i'm talking about.Theres multitudes of knowledgeable war historians who never set foot on a battlefield and never picked up a gun...

I have clearly and successfully shown how every single aspect concerning the attack on pearl harbor,that we are perpetually led to believe was carried out by the japanese from japan,could have been secretly prepetrated by the american government and military high command...

Their lopsided "our version of events is the only way everyone will look at it and the only way everyone will think about it and the only way everyone will learn about it" point of view of the american military and government...

that the country of japan attacked pearl harbor,has been drilled and driven so deeply into our national pride and patriotic consciousness,that it has become almost impossible for anyone to even dare to consider the possibility that japan had nothing to do with it and america itself fabricated and staged the entire event...

So i have openly considered that too brutal to realize and too terrible to face possibility and even more so,thats exactly what i think happened...

No. No, you have proven nothing. All you have done is thrown around a wild idea without any proof at all. All you have done is ignored, belittled or glossed over all the evidence that has proven you 100% wrong. And I have read more like a thousand history books over the years (as my wife and before that my parents can tell you) so therefore on your terms I am correct and you are wrong!
Nothing you have claimed can be backed up. Not a single thing. On the other hand we have a vast amount of evidence that says that the Japanese attacked Perarl Harbour. And do you know why that is? Because they did! I suppose the next thing you'll be telling us that the CIA did it!

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join