It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
As off the wall as this may seem to a lot of people,i think far outside the box and this is not beyond the realm of reality and it is not without strong possibility...

December 7th 1941,a day that will live in infamy,is that actually the greatest false flag conspiracy of all time?

Thats exactly what i think it is,because this mother of all conspiracies,has been turned into a horrible monster, the most ruthlessly suppressed,relentlessly hushed up and viscious lie ever forced upon the american public...

The war hungry american government and its sabre rattling military desperately needed to obtain a war weary american publics renewed interest and its full support for another war...

So the government and military leaders decided to use american airforce pilots flying airplanes to attack pearl harbor,airplanes that had been secretly built to look like real japanese planes and then had them covered with the proper japanese insignia painted on those airplanes,for full effect...

The very difficult to build and extremely costly to replace american aircraft carriers lexington and enterprise,just happened to not be in pearl harbor on a sunday morning and where exactly where they?

We are told and led to believe that the lexington was 500 miles away southeast of pearl harbor and that the enterprise was 215 miles away west of pearl harbor,but who knew where they actually were? and what were they really doing?

They were safely out of harms way and out of sight,while launching multiple waves of airplanes that only looked japanese,but were not from japan and they were being flown by americans and japanese americans,both paid off,sworn to secrecy and threatened with death if they said anything about what they were doing...

Not one single american serviceman ever visually located the supposed massive japanese fleet and its carriers supposedly lurking in the area of pearl harbor and seriously,think about that,no one ever saw them...

Because they were never really there,they were thousands of mile away sailing in japanese waters,flying the flags of a nation about to be maliciously forced into a war against america...

All long range patrols by united states pby airplanes from the aleutian islands were ordered stopped a couple of days before pearl harbor was attacked and their flying patrols were never ordered to cease for any reason before...

Because that would give the american carriers enough time to sail into their prearranged areas,assume their positions and ready their attack airplanes without being located and without being seen...

Amazingly,the recently filled,large above ground fuel and oil supply tanks on pearl harbor were never bombed and just one bullet fired upon them would have blown them up and set them ablaze and no american oil tanker ships were bombed either...

Because they were ordered not to be bombed,to ensure their survival and use after the fabricated japanese enemy was through with their orchestrated attack...

The pearl harbor power station,shipyard and maintenance buildings were also not attacked...

The fuel and torpedo storage facilities were also not attacked...

The submarine piers and headquarters building were also not attacked...

The home of the military intelligence section was also not attacked...

Even after 70 years gone by,the american government and military refuses to identify and release any and all pre december 7th coded radio transmissions and transcripts...

Because what they would reveal would help prove that the japanese empire never attacked pearl harbor,they would also seriously undermine the american government and they would expose the direct involvement of people who are still alive...

No japanese ships were sunk during the attack on pearl harbor and only a few supposedly japanese midget submarines were put out of action...

Because its really hard to attack and sink japanese battleships and aircraft carriers that arent even there and those midget submarines were of american design and under american control,not japanese...

There were supposedly only 29 supposed japanese airplanes shot down or crashed and during the chaos and hell of the attack,hardly anyone would have seen or even noticed those airplanes getting shot down or crashing...

Some of those airplanes may have been intentionally crashed as their pilots bailed out and parachuted to the ground,with people already in place,ready and waiting to bring them to safety...

If there were any japanese bomber pilots bodies found dead during and right after the attack,it would not have mattered anyways...

Because only a few deeply shocked american servicemen would have seen anything at all and all they might have briefly noticed was a couple of dead bodies of pilots who only looked like they came from japan,but who were actually japanese american servicemen dressed in mock up japanese military clothing and gear...

If there were any japanese attackers captured alive and one may have been,very few people would have even seen them and all they would have seen was a couple people who looked like they were from japan being led away at gun point...

The american servicmen would not have known or realized the true origins of their attackers and they would have been unaware of who was actually attacking them at pearl harbor...

Only those who were aware of the plan and part of the fabricated attack,would have known where those airplanes really came from,what those airplanes actually were and who was really flying them...

But a large sacrifice of men and material had to be made,to ensure that the maximum amount of fear and hate and rabid desire for revenge was driven as deeply as possible into the american public...

And so during that terrible morning at pearl harbor,the fabricated attack resulted in 2,402 americans killed and 1,282 americans wounded...

As well as 8 american battleships damaged and 4 of them were sunk,three american destroyers were sunk,three american cruisers were damaged or sunk,one american anti aircraft training ship and one american minelayer were also sunk and 188 american aircraft were destroyed,all sacrificed to rapidly propel the american war machine into high gear...
edit on 8-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
S & F for making me think from another angle at least. But don't you think the Japs (can I say Japs?) would have denied it at some point?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Are you calling false flag so we could spend billions on buidling the bomb?
edit on 8-4-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
weren't the Japanese lured into attacking Pearl Harbour by cutting off their oil supply?

I believe the Atomic bomb was well under preparation by the time the Americans entered the war,
they got the funding in 1939.

edit on 8-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
But don't you think the Japs (can I say Japs?) would have denied it at some point?

i agree, the Japanese would of denied it completely. there is waaaaayyyy to much historical evidence, quotes from Japanese admirals, and interviews of Japanese pilots. nice try OP, but history has you beat on that.

did the US know the Japanese were attacking Pearl Harbor? Yes, or at least more than likely knew an attack was coming.

was the US at fault for the attack on Pearl Harbor? Yes, because we were starving their country via sanctions.

One famous quote from Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto after the attack: "I fear we have awoken a sleeping giant."

edit on 8-4-2012 by XelNaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
weren't the Japanese lured into attacking Pearl Harbour by cutting off their oil supply?

I believe the Atomic bomb was well under preparation by the time the Americans entered the war,
they got the funding in 1939.

edit on 8-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

no. germany was working on atomic weapons way before america was. we didnt receive funding of any type to design any weapon for a war we were not part of until almost 4 years later.

if we did have it, the war wouldnt of lasted very long. it would of stopped as soon as we announced we had it and displayed its power.

also the people who built our atomic weapons were originally the same scientists working on germany's atomic weapons and other missiles/rockets/weapons of mass destruction/jet engine aircraft

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
No, your premise is entirely fictional.

The Japanese took credit for the attack. Japanese kamikaze pilots attacked Pearl Harbor.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

That would be Isoroku Yamamoto -- en.wikipedia.org... I remember his name only because I remembered the movie Pearl Harbor.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MystiqueAgent

well thank you

ill edit my post to fix that.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

...paid off,sworn to secrecy and threatened with death if they said anything about what they were doing.

But they were suicide bombers anyway, how is that a threat?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

Quite welcome

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
You have to consider that the Japanese ships' logs; memoirs of Japanese commanders; the documented citations of those commanders; the Japanese declaration of war in their early-edition December 8 newspapers; the mini-subs found later and (some) spotted during the attack; and many other factors really don't bear this theory out.

Let me say that I wouldn't think it beneath US rulers to do such a thing; there are certainly enough _known_ instances. But I think not this particular event....

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
In the Spirit of ATS i will give you a star.

BUT It was the Japanese with Japanese planes that attacked pearl harbor.

To much evidence to suggest otherwise.

I do believe there is a Few anomalies in regards to the official story.

The question is did the US have prior knowledge of the attack and allowed it to happen.

There lies the Conspiracy

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Not only that,but during the end of 1944/start of 1945 when a huge number of GI's were questioning what the hell they were doing fighting in a European war,the extermination camps were "conveniently" discovered which caused a massive shift in the opinions of US servicemen (and indeed the allies in general) as well as reinforcing the necessity of fighting such a "just" war to the general public.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

This looks like an area that could easily be controlled. September 11th was just another version of an "outside" force attacking America.

Nothing has changed, nothing will unless people start realizing the depth of these grand conspiracies. The majority may think they cant happen and thats exactly why they succeed year in-year out.

edit on 8-4-2012 by holywar666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nake13

they werent 'conveniently' found. they were always there, just deep within germany occupied territory. i really doubt fema just showed up and built concentration camps and filled them with starving, dying jews.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

This guy looks Japanese:

Kazuo Sakamaki

Sakamaki was one of ten sailors (five officers and five petty officers) who volunteered to attack Pearl Harbor in two-man Ko-hyoteki class midget submarines on 7 December 1941. Of the ten, nine were killed (including the other crewman in his submarine, Kiyoshi Inagaki). Sakamaki had set an explosive charge to destroy his disabled submarine, which had been trapped on Waimanalo Beach, Oahu. When the explosives failed to go off, he swam to the bottom of the submarine to investigate the cause of the failure and became unconscious due to a lack of oxygen. Sakamaki was found by a Hawaiian soldier, David Akui, and was taken into military custody. When he awoke, he found himself in a hospital under American armed guard.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by holywar666

if thats the case the japanese would of DENIED any involvement in pearl harbor. they are an honorable people and their culture is established upon that. they would have no reason to make up fairy tales so the american government looks like a hero.

no conspiracy here other than possibly america knowing about the attack before it happened and being the cause of the attack via sanction against japan which were starving the country.

to many fact and to much evidence.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Kamikaze's were used until the end of the war.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Thats the most stupidest conspiracy I've heard of all time!

Now I like a good conspiracy like most people but this aint one of them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join