It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans Bombed Pearl Harbor With Airplanes Designed To Look Japanese

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by blocula
Who was conducting the interviews? Americans and maybe british and who was filming the admirals while they were speaking those credits and quotes for the attack? Americans and maybe british...

You are really going to suggest that those Admirals, the Japanese Government and all the media across the world was some how forced by America and Britain to say it was Japan?

Sources from all over the world confirmed that it was Japan.
What sources from all over the world? theres 196 countries on earth and i can think of 3 or 4 that would have been able to,would have even been allowed to conduct interviews with japanese naval admirals before they died and that would be america, england, russia and maybe france,thats it and they were all on the same team,of course and they wrote all the history books that are taught all over the world and any event or situation that happened during world war 2 that didnt fit into their force fed version of events,has been supressed,hushed up and lied about...
edit on 11-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The Yamamoto quote after the attack "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant." should provide a clue.
Probably meant it in the same context as "animating the golem".

The US Navy would not need to use American built planes with Japanese insignia if the pacific theatre operations were choreographed with top military staff from both US and Japan working together (my pet theory). A scenario like that would have been easier in campaigns like the US civil war where the military Generals from both sides went to school together at West Point.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cauliflower
The Yamamoto quote after the attack "I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant." should provide a clue.

The US Navy would not need to use American built planes with Japanese insignia if the pacific theatre operations were choreographed with top military staff from both US and Japan working together (my pet theory). A scenario like that would have been easier in campaigns like the US civil war where the military Generals from both sides went to school together at West Point.

there shouldnt be a need to coordinate with the enemy, especially if they know they will be executed by the end of war. just need to put them in a scenario where they have no choice but to attack a nice fat juicy target.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos

there shouldnt be a need to coordinate with the enemy, especially if they know they will be executed by the end of war. just need to put them in a scenario where they have no choice but to attack a nice fat juicy target.
Yamamoto,the supposed architect of the pearl harbor attack,spent two years in the united states while attending harvard university and whats that telling us now?

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yamamoto,the supposed architect of the pearl harbor attack,spent two years in the united states while attending harvard university and whats that telling us now?

that he studied in the US....

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

And he also served two postings as a naval attache in washington,dc and now does anyone else notice the sinister plot thickening?..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Easy Peasy:

Japan had been spending several decades "westernizing" itself. Many people from other countries came to the US to attend colleges and learn things. Not just the US, but the UK too during the early parts of the 20th century.

Even nobles from other countries would live or attend schools here in the US. The current king of Thailand is a good example of that:

He was born at the Mount Auburn Hospital in Cambridge, Massachusetts, in the United States on 5 December 1927.[15] He was the younger son of HRH Prince Mahidol Adulyadej and Mom Sangwan (later HRH Princess Srinagarindra, the Princess Mother: Somdet Phra Si Nakharinthra Boromaratchachonnani). His name, Bhumibol Adulyadej, means "Strength of the Land, Incomparable Power".[16] His father was enrolled in the Public Health program at Harvard University, hence his unusual place of birth for a monarch. He came to Thailand in 1928, after Prince Mahidol obtained a certificate from Harvard. He briefly attended Mater Dei school in Bangkok but in 1933 his mother took the family to Switzerland, where he continued his education at the Ecole Nouvelle de la Suisse Romande in Lausanne. He received the baccalauréat des lettres (high-school diploma with major in French literature, Latin, and Greek) from the Gymnase Classique Cantonal of Lausanne, and by 1945 had begun studying science at the University of Lausanne, when World War II ended and the family returned to Thailand.[17]

King Of Thailand

So he was born in the US and lived here, and later received his advanced educations abroad and in Switzerland. There's nothing unusual about people from one country living and being educated in other countries.

I lived all across the US until I was 9, when we moved to South Korea, then I lived in Bangkok, Thailand, and then finished up high school in Naples, Italy (my favorite of all the places I've lived).

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

And he also served two postings as a naval attache in washington,dc and now does anyone else notice the sinister plot thickening?..

No, sorry. It would make sense really. Since he'd lived and was educated here, he would be a logical choice to be a attache.

Would you instead send someone that had no knowledge of where they were going to be to serve in that position? Politically it would make perfect sense.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

What we actually have is a vast swathe of americans in the government and military telling everyone else that the japanese did it,thats the reality of the situation and as far as proof goes,i have offered multitudes of unexplained anomalies and seemingly lucky coincidences that are just too good to be true in my opening post and elsewhere,dealing with numerous events shortly before and during the attack on pearl harbor that still remain unanswered and are being swept aside and forgotten more and more every year...

Erm, yes, because they either saw the attack or heard it from those who saw it. Plus there was the sunken minisub in the harbour and the other minisub that was abandoned and the wrecked planes in the harbour,
Who saw those subs? Who saw those planes? Who would have been allowed to see either of them? and how many people actually examined them? and if they were japanese planes and midget subs, built by americans in america,using japanese blue prints and then flown and driven by japanese americans who were forced to do it and then threatened with death if they didnt,no one outside of the sinister plan would have ever known the difference.Omg,the entire pearl harbor attack was a staged and fabricated false flag event,its simply fantastic and sickening and its just like our generations 911...

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I cant believe this has been going on for 18 pages. you wont answer half of peoples questions and you provide no evidence what so ever for your crazy theory

go on provide us with just one piece of hard evidence

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by blocula

I cant believe this has been going on for 18 pages. you wont answer half of peoples questions and you provide no evidence what so ever for your crazy theory

go on provide us with just one piece of hard evidence
Any piece or part of the so called hard evidence,that you or anyone else might be able to provide that supposedly proves japanese fighter pilots,who were from japan and fighting for the japanese navy,attacked and bombed pearl harbor,i can easily turn around and expose as something that could have been fabricated and staged by the war hungry united states government and its sabre rattling military high command and then force fed to the world,just like our generations 911,imo...

Why would they do that to us? Why would'nt they? For hundreds of years,they have casually and perpetually oiled the jaws of their war machines and then forced countless forgotten young men and women into its gaping bloody abyss to be maimed,crippled,killed and torn asunder...

edit on 12-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

if thats the case you could say any historical event was fabricated

the facts on my side are the testomony of thousands of combatants (on both sides) several crashed zero fighter a captured japanese pilot the published japanese attack plans etc etc

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

"The goal of any brutal regime,of any country,during any action,is to instill fear in its people.The idea is to kill as many as you want to kill and the remainder will live in fear,in order to obey you,in order to become docile for the actuation you want them to do"...Mneimneh

"So long as those malicious tailless apes who are so proud of their technical achievements,the animals we call men,will build armies and wage wars,the command will always be obliged to place the soldiers between the possible death in the front and the inevitable death in the rear"...Leon Trotsky

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

reply to post by dashdespatch

"The goal of any brutal regime,of any country,during any action,is to instill fear in its people.

It has worked on you. You spew nothing but fear, distrust, ambient speculation, and myth. You live in the Skunk Works. That means nonsense. If you spent one ounce of initiative you exude on inane writings to make a living at a job and support a family you would have enough left over to buy a cup of coffee at McDonalds.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Who saw those subs? Who saw those planes? Who would have been allowed to see either of them? and how many people actually examined them? and if they were japanese planes and midget subs, built by americans in america,using japanese blue prints and then flown and driven by japanese americans who were forced to do it and then threatened with death if they didnt,no one outside of the sinister plan would have ever known the difference.Omg,the entire pearl harbor attack was a staged and fabricated false flag event,its simply fantastic and sickening and its just like our generations 911...

Well, there was the sub that was sunk as it tried to get into the harbour, the sub that was sunk in the harbour, the sub that wrecked on the coast thanks to the wonky navigation equipment and the other one that was discovered off the south side of the island not too long ago. All Japanese types by the way, and reasonably secret types as well. As for the planes, there were hundreds of them and they were watched by thousands of people, both military and civilian. So, no, you still have no proof. The Japanese really truly actually attacked Pearl Harbour. We have a vast amount of evidence that says so. You have.... let me see now.... nothing.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Nope. Please look into basic things like the usage of naval attaches. Once again you have.... let's have a look here..... oh yes, nothing!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I second that as i said before no evidence now just bizare quotes

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashdespatch
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I second that as i said before no evidence now just bizare quotes

Seconded.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

so judging by that cruel and inhumane treatment,its easy for me to consider the real possibility that some japanese americans were also forced to fly the planes that attacked pearl harbor and if they were threatened with life sentences without parole if they didnt,if they were threatened with their own deaths and the deaths of their entire families if they didnt,fear and terror would have taken them over and they would have complied,imo...

edit on 10-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

You can consider it all you want. What you can't do is present it as truth. You have not one bit of evidence for anything you have said here, only your wild speculations. You need to either bring some proof to the table, or let it go.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

As for the planes, there were hundreds of them and they were watched by thousands of people, both military and civilian. .
Anyone who was anywhere near,or directly in the line of fire,of the attacking planes was being strafed by multiple machine gun fire,as bombs and buildings were exploding all around them,along with the sounds of burning flames,roaring engines and human screams and so i highly doubt that anyone was just casually standing around making detailed observations of the aircraft flying above them and swooping in at them and anyone else who may have seen the attacking planes would have been too far away to notice anything except distant aircraft,painted with the red circle rising sun japanese military insignia...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join