It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Mob Violence Spreads as 'Police Investing "Anti-White Festivals" Baltimore MD, MN Curfew Prop

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary
I hope the MSM is proud of themselves for turning a self defense killing into a racist murder. All the blood is on their hands now. I hope everyone is ready, once the heat of summer hits, if not before then, there is going to be another race war.

I'm sure they are, it took no small amount of effort to make this a black/white issue. Civil unrest before the election is the goal and the plan seems to be off to a good start. Rich/poor, black/white, any division they can exploit to distract from what they are doing economically to us, our kids, and grandchildren.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I would have figured that most of you would KNOW that racial anything is usually organized and provocateur-ed by the government.

The media and the government have had a hand in it, but I think we definitely have a racial and cultural divide in the country, to attribute all to the government is a cop out, and the real problem is not being addressed.

It is not just race, not just the culture, not just the government, not just the MSM, it is a many headed hydra, many Americans have lost their moral compass and values, they have become brutes.

To turn a blind eye to this problem, and make excuses, makes one equally as guilty as if they struck the blow to that women in the video them-self.

Know this, People have become lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Anyone else ever get the feeling that the government incites race wars and perpetuates racism on purpose?
Divide and conquer...

When the people are busy arguing amongst themselves, they fail to see what goes on behind the curtain.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Most cities are filled with all different races. Not much race based violence happens there unless it is gang related, which is a whole different topic. The racial divide exists in peoples heads who are sheltered or have closeted racist feelings.

edit on 9-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Most cities are filled with all different races. Not much race based crime happens there unless it is gang related, which is a whole different topic. The racial divide exists in peoples heads who are sheltered.

I do live in the inner city RS, the only person that seems to have a problem with me is white.

But I also think we have a problem.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It's twisted logic.
Tptb want you to hate blacks so they positively discriminate them
(sorry if "black" has some politicaly incorrect connotation in english)

They actually want people to use drugs too. I bet they want it to be legal at the end. Think about it. It's devilish.
edit on 9/4/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by PapagiorgioCZ
It's twisted logic.
Tptb want you to hate blacks so they positively discriminate them
(sorry if "black" has some politicaly incorrect connotation in english)

They actually want people to use drugs too. I bet they want it to be legal at the end. Think about it. It's devilish.
edit on 9/4/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

Well I think that goes both ways, and I too think drugs are a tool.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
After watching a few of these videos I have a question for you guys...

I am a 38 year old Caucasian. ( Saying I am white sorta scares the crap out of me now =S )

I received a high school education then had a child at 19 out of wedlock.

I got into an electrical apprentice school through our local electrical union.

They gave me a 5 year education. All I had to do was give them 5 years of work and we were even.

20 years later with some unemployment here and there because of the economy I still am an electrician,

My yearly income is about 50k.

I don't oppress ANYONE.

I have ZERO influence on the "oppression" of people.

It just baffles me that I can be held accountable for actions of OTHERS.

How come I am classified as an oppressor?

To me the only "oppression" going on is coming from our government.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
How is that idiotic mess not considered racism or a hate crime?!!
A 62 yr. old man?
Wtheck? Let's be honest and call an ignorant, racist, criminal mob spade a spade?
If this is left unchecked with just a slap on the wrist, it will lead to more violence later.

edit on 8-4-2012 by Clearskies because: of spelling

Was the 62 year old man even white? They didn't say one way or the other. There was nothing in that first video that said anything about "anti-white festivals" or anything. Just mob violence. I ain't defending it, but I don't see that there's necessarily a racial component to this at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
It seems as though the very thing we shouldn't be doing, we are doing.

"White family gets attacked,
white man kills black man,
black mob assualts white women,
black man shoots white kid."

Why are we choosing sides here? Why are we trying to prove that when African Americans assault white people that it doesn't get shown on the news, but if something like Trayvon happens, it does? Or even vice-versa?

You are doing exactly what they want you to do. Your letting these people get into your head, and turn you into
racist. Stop and reflect for a minute. They are going to start blowing everything having to do with race out of proportion. Its so obvious to see what their doing.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Vandettas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by blueorder

Want to show some proof of this or are you and your racist buddies going to continue to claim otherwise?

Oh, and before you go any further?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-4-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

Who the hell do you think you are, throwing the term "racist" at me without reason- you need to read up on rules regarding throwing lies at people, if you continue with this I will just randomly label you a homophobe.

Yeah, I do have proof, show me the black on white "hate" crime which has received the same coverage as the Florida and OK ones (even though this was hispanic and native american on black!)

You just run for cover with your wee racist blanket then,

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

you aren't, never think you are- anyone saying you are is a hatemonger and racist (or self hater)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yeah you are right. Sorry.

I replied too fast and messed up the point I was trying to make. I was trying to say that there doesn't have to be a racial divide and there isn't that much of one in a lot of USA inner cities, where every race lives around each other and no one is at war with one another. There are racial based gangs in some cities but that is a whole different dynamic. Of course there are racist people within each of those races but there is always going to be.

This was what I was trying to say, for there to be a war there has to be extremely LARGE POPULATION of radicalized racism, which I'm not seeing much of from either side. Not to mention blacks only make up 12% of the population.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Man! Everybody is racist, just watch you'll see.

Don't be surprised at yourself.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
This isn't the government's doing, it's the media.

You see they've gone from reporting the news to making it.It's for ratings. The higher the ratings the more papers sell. There is no such thing as bad news because people will talk about it and buy the paper to determine it for themselves.

I hope those parents are proud of themselves.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Im a equal oppurtunity kind of guy myself. I do not discriminate when it comes to my life or defense of said life. I do not care what color,race,and or creed a person is. If someone attacks me i will treat you the same as the rest. A bullet does not discriminate. Everyone is the same Race. Humanity is one race with different shades and thats it. WHat will we do if Aliens actually land? Would they say we were different races? Or just call us all Humans? The answer is obvious i think.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If this continues this will be one of the headlines in the future

15 teenagers gunned down, suspect claims self defense from mob attack

I bet that would bring this "trend" to a halt

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

to be extremely LARGE POPULATION of radicalized racism, which I'm not seeing much of from either side.

Me either, as I said on another thread, if there is race wars, it most likely would be sporadic, hopefully.

edit on 123030p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
ZIMMERMAN IS NOT WHITE!!!!!!!!

GERALDO made the hoodie comment and HE IS NOT WHITE!!!

Why are people beating white folks? It doesn't make any sense to me.
This doesn't have to be racially motivated, but it appears to be flamed from a central source and is being used as a means for, wait for it, MARTIAL LAW. Hmmmmmm, maybe that's why everyone just got terribly white~phobic...

Most of the preppers, constitutionalists, Ron Paul crowd, etc. are white, maybe? They are, afterall, the new terrorists, right? Smells like tyranny to me. Sounds like someone just defined the resistance and found a sure fire means of making it very non-PC.

It makes more sense to me to pull together and take a look at Zimmerman's father and his possible ties to the local Masonic Lodge. He was a judge, right? I am in the legal system and I know for a fact that they tend to protect each other when they get in legal hot water. Why aren't we pissed about that?

Why is it a race war? We are all in it together and TPTB are trying as hard as they can to divide us and set us against each other while they finish off the systemic rape of the financial system before the Fed Rev charter runs out in 2013, and to buy time for the fascist miltary machine to rev up to speed.

We can't afford to be distracted here. We can't afford to take it out on each other. If we allow this to happen, we are going to wake up one day and find ourselves behind a barbed wire fence in camps. We need to focus and blame those responsible, not kick the tar out of each other. Channel the rage people.
edit on 9-4-2012 by PapaKrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaKrok

Because making it about black and white stirs up the public which is what they want, i have no idea why this case is so huge, totally sensationalized by the media.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join