It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Mob Violence Spreads as 'Police Investing "Anti-White Festivals" Baltimore MD, MN Curfew Prop

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

The first thing you have to do is increase access to and affordability of birth control.

This simple precaution will significantly prevent those who are incapable of caring for a child
and those who can least afford to raise babies, from having them.

Otherwise you are trying to fix a leak without shutting the water off at the spigot.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Star for you.It happens in my country too.I may be white,and never had anything to do with Apartheid(from whence the hatred towards whites understandably comes) but i know what its like to be a second-class citizen in my own country,allright.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

A "hate crime" is punishing implied intent, regardless of the perpetrator's actual intent, because there is no way to know it for sure.
Crimes should be treated as crimes.
"Hate crimes" tend to support political agendas and make the government that makes such distinctions very, very dangerous to its citizenry.
The very idea of "hate crimes" comes close to punishment for political beliefs and ideologies. A free society based on the rule of law should never allow magistrates or officials, or manipulated juries for that matter, decide that the perpetrator's intent was a politically or ideological one and apply punishment based on that rather than the crime itself. Moving into severely dangerous and tyrannical territory.....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
see blacks can be antiwhite but if white are antiblack the news and the blacks says its not fair

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

There is a mindset in blk males 12 to 50 that white people are supposed to be scared of them.I was on "vacation" with quite a few for 3 to 5 years.Had friends of all color.But the "ganstars" and worst of all the jitter bugs think we quake in our boots when they walk by,in their wife beater pants half down.What we need is stronger laws for a fight that is more than 1 on 1 .Make it first degree assualt 1 to 5 .They are cowards take away their numbers take away the problem..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This is why I love living in Canada. Hardly any racial tension here at all.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

There is a mindset in blk males 12 to 50 that white people are supposed to be scared of them.

Do you have any evidence to support this captain broadstroke, or is your bigoted opinion enough for us to substantiate this 12-50 theory as fact?
edit on 9-4-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Hate crimes is attaching a thought crime penalty to a real crime. Assault is assault, murder is murder. Doesn't matter why they did it, it matters that they did it. A person beat up because they are white, is not any more beat up then someone that was beat up because they were robbed. A person killed because they are gay, is not more dead than a person killed because they were robbed.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

Please take a moment to read the following:

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The sad reality of the situation is this, The puppet masters (anyone who is educated understands who that is) are laughing their butts off about how easily misled all of you sheoplized robots are. It's now time once again to turn Blacky against Whitey, Just in time for the November elections! Wow, imagine that timing eh? Forget the fact that Zimmerman is not even White but half Jewish and half Hispanic. Course, why bother with the facts. Starting a race war is what's important here.

I know some of these people. Listen to me you foolish mortals. God or The Universe, whatever you prefer, gave you a brain so try using it instead of being such a slave to TPTB. For gods sake if not for you or your Country, then for your Children. Better wake up before they pack up their bags and take their swindling one world enterprise to another base camp host Nation. If that happens, then a World War will be unleashed against The USA. Yeah, I know that would make alot of America haters happy. Only the truth of the matter will be that the international swindlers will have vanished in the night only to mingle in with the citizens of your own Nations.

THEY throw a spark towards weak minded people and easily ignite THEIR pre-meditated agenda. It's so sickening to watch something occur when it's so crystal clear and should be so easily recognized. I am so sick and tired of stupid people and android yes men. I am equally sick and tired of the bottomfeeding media who goes out of their way to orchestrate their media tycoons agenda who of course receive their orders from the puppet Government set up by the international Banksters who's most important shadow policy is keeping the races of sheople eternally divided. Wake up or shut up and be enslaved. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is what they want a race riot in the US, and these fools will give it to them, because they are so stupid and easy to control " They throwed the Baby in da Riva" kill em.
This is so stupid, it is so easy for those in power to control the weak minded peoples with the news media.

JUst like with Hitler, these fools will believe what ever they are told.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by Biigs

We have a whole generation of kids raised on media that portrays violence as the answer to everything.
What do video games teach?
The media (rap music included) shows a glamorous world of consumerist crap that will supposedly make us happy but is always out of reach.
We have schools that produce functional illiterates then we expect them to go out and "find a job".
Jobs? where? What few there are are not very fulfilling and certainly not what anyone would dream of as a future.
Class mobility is no longer even a pipe dream and kids realize it.
For good reason they are afraid they will never get ahead in life and find the things we in this society have held up to be called a success.
Most grow up in broken homes with no authority figure to teach them right from wrong.
We have failed these kids in a thousand ways.

I'm not trying to excuse anyone's behavior, just pointing out where these problems start.
There will be no quick fix either, it will take decades of commitment and hard work to turn this trend around.
If we cannot fix the economy and fix our schools there is no hope.
We need millions of big brother mentors and adults to step up and show some interest in these kids.
I think those are the first places to start.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

You hit the nail squarely on the head. Kids have been indoctrinated with violence and all kinds of garbage through all sorts of media at an ever increasing rate through out the last 6 decades. It's become generational now, where the sins of the father are indeed passed down to the son (especially when it comes to racism).

The only way to stop this is to wake people up to what's really going on in this world, and get them to turn off their god damned tv's and find the truth for themselves, because they sure as hell aren't going to find it on mtv or cnn (and with the way the education system is headed, they wont find it in school, either).

I commend those of you who are smart enough to see this issue for what it really is: a distraction from the REAL enemy. They know they are in big trouble if the black community and the white lower/middle class ever unite under the banner of actual change.

It's a powerful tool being leveled against you, because it brings up emotions like few other issues can (this almost seems to be some sort of evolutionary relic, possibly left over from our tribal roots). It's easy to lose your cool and ask why you don't see a similar reaction to black on white violence, or why blacks are discriminated against in certain situations. But after the emotions cool down, you have to ask yourself what it serves. Does it serve any of us to perpetuate this crap? Wouldn't the world be better off if we put that energy else where? Does it do YOU any good personally to get worked up over it and let these negative emotions skew your view of the world and people around you?

We could sure use Martin Luther King jr. right now.
edit on 9-4-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
*Double post*
edit on 9-4-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hey a guy called me tonight and wanted to do a survey, he said are you white, black purple , blue , green, I said Earthling, he said , OH Black huh, what a arse.

They want martial law, then they turn on REX84, no Constitution, we are really screwed, FEMA camps.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Yeah you are right. Sorry.

I replied too fast and messed up the point I was trying to make. I was trying to say that there doesn't have to be a racial divide and there isn't that much of one in a lot of USA inner cities, where every race lives around each other and no one is at war with one another. There are racial based gangs in some cities but that is a whole different dynamic. Of course there are racist people within each of those races but there is always going to be.

This was what I was trying to say, for there to be a war there has to be extremely LARGE POPULATION of radicalized racism, which I'm not seeing much of from either side. Not to mention blacks only make up 12% of the population.

That was a very good point my friend, because it's the truth. We all know that it's the media and their puppet masters that go well out of their way to instigate racial hatred. It's disgusting. I wonder why this horrible story was never covered by the bottomfeeding media?

www.knoxnews.com...

This story has haunted me for years. I think about this every single day of my life, and that is the 100% truth. I think of how they must have suffered, and I think about how their families must continue to suffer for the rest of their lives. You see, The media has no interest in a story that doesn't enrage minorities against Whitey. That's why they leave out the fact the Zimmerman is not White but half Jewish and half hispanic. Those are the facts, but don't let that get in the way of some of you people being misled and used just so the masters of puppets can capitalize on your lack of education and stupidity. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Call me pessimistic, but I fear things will get much worse in race relations before the majority of sane people everywhere crowd out the extremists on all sides. We are all being conditioned to hate anyone not like "us". Everyone is being manipulated and played and they don't even realize they are pawns in the greater game. Hopefully there will be some great leaders from all races who preach the right things rather than the wrong ones we hear too often right now.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty

There is a mindset in blk males 12 to 50 that white people are supposed to be scared of them.I was on "vacation" with quite a few for 3 to 5 years.Had friends of all color.But the "ganstars" and worst of all the jitter bugs think we quake in our boots when they walk by,in their wife beater pants half down.What we need is stronger laws for a fight that is more than 1 on 1 .Make it first degree assualt 1 to 5 .They are cowards take away their numbers take away the problem..

you're mistaken. Most black males can care less about imposing fear on another color person.
for every 1 "gangsta" as you call it, there's 10-15 that walk by with no concern of your "fear rating"...but you CANNOT ignore history.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Call me pessimistic, but I fear things will get much worse in race relations before the majority of sane people everywhere crowd out the extremists on all sides. We are all being conditioned to hate anyone not like "us". Everyone is being manipulated and played and they don't even realize they are pawns in the greater game. Hopefully there will be some great leaders from all races who preach the right things rather than the wrong ones we hear too often right now.

Absolutely, I agree my friend. It's really a shame that we allow the manipulators to divide folks of all colors and backgrounds. That includes us (me) White people because we are experiencing reverse racism these days, and have been harshly enduring it since the 1990's. To me, There is good and bad in all men (& Women). I have always tried to live by that rule.

We all have to live together or we will destroy eachother. I myself try to judge anyone and everyone as an individual human being. Forget about falling for the lies that other powerful people want you to fall for only so they can capitalize off of foolish misled mortals which includes members of all races.

The enemies, They can only remain strong as long as we all continue to allow them to easily divide us all through their vast one way sewer pipe into all of our homes which is the bottomfeeding international controlled mass media. Don't we all just want to raise our families in a nice neighborhood, have good people living around us and know that our children are safe while they play outside or go to school? All it takes is good people who desire the same, that's it.

With that being said, This thread that was born out of some divisionist, premeditated, media fabricated, double standard racial story about some Jewish hispanic guy that shot some Black teenager for whatever reason.

The kicker to the story though is, that the racial antagonist, liar opportunist Geraldo Rivera on Fox News (who also just happens to be Jewish and Hispanic just like Zimmerman) says that this will divide Whites and blacks. LMAO!!! = Bow down to your media masters. Otherwise, Educate yourself and stand up against spin artists like Rivera who only gets a pay-check for the next biggest lie he can tell, report on or write about. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadfox223
see blacks can be antiwhite but if white are antiblack the news and the blacks says its not fair

It doesn't matter anymore. The stage we are at in the Psych-op's, it just doesn't matter. we probably already crossed the point of no return. What makes this is damnable now is, in the past TPTB just lied about a group they wanted to target. Now though, they made sure those they will accuse will be guilty. Even knowing it is a psychological trick, the real actions and the emotions they produce are simply too powerful for the people to ignore.

You really have to understand that White Supremacy(WASP) never really ended. The energy from WASP Supremacy was transferred to the Feminist, Female Supremacist hate movement. It has reached a point where that energy were it currently is(in feminism), is simply too toxic to allow it to stay there. Combined with other pieces that are already in place, I fear for the future.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join