It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Mob Violence Spreads as 'Police Investing "Anti-White Festivals" Baltimore MD, MN Curfew Prop

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

There are black males and females who want to pretend that being black gives them a physical superiority, but they are mainly in protect mode. Give a gently nod, and you will usually find you have a friend.

The guys you wouldn't want to mess with, and this is of all races, in solid shape, intelligent, graceful, quick, are usually the friendliest people.

Take Pacific Islanders for example, big people, don't want to mess with them, intimidating by their sheer size, but easy going, very likable.

My experience with ghetto looking youth, is that if you exchange a friendly look, they give one back. I am a very white looking guy, and I find often in these types of exchanges, they want to reach out, make a connection. I also tend to get that from everyone.

Don't buy into the stereotypes, or you will find others play into your own pre-determined perception.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
IMO, the media does all it can to stir up racial tensions in the U.S..

Their coverage of the Martin Zimmerman tragedy is the worse ever. It you had any doubt about big media before, after this latest propaganda ploy, you should have lost all doubt of how biased our media really is.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

There are black males and females who want to pretend that being black gives them a physical superiority, but they are mainly in protect mode. Give a gently nod, and you will usually find you have a friend.

The guys you wouldn't want to mess with, and this is of all races, in solid shape, intelligent, graceful, quick, are usually the friendliest people.

Take Pacific Islanders for example, big people, don't want to mess with them, intimidating by their sheer size, but easy going, very likable.

My experience with ghetto looking youth, is that if you exchange a friendly look, they give one back. I am a very white looking guy, and I find often in these types of exchanges, they want to reach out, make a connection. I also tend to get that from everyone.

Don't buy into the stereotypes, or you will find others play into your own pre-determined perception.

i agree with most of what you say here except for the first line. i would argue that alot of african americans have a deep mistrust of anyone that is not black, let me explain what i mean. by mistrust i mean that they automatically think you are prejudice if you walk by without making eye contact or do not say hi or show some kind of fear/mistrust of them. 9 times out of 10, and i have made an effort to do this out of my own little social experiment, if you make eye contact and a simple hello they will smile and respond back in a friendly way. in the city it is the opposite and i would try this same social experiment with white people and the odds of them smiling or responding at all were much lower. it seems that white people in the city do not want to, or just plain mistrust everyone they see. i would say high crime and panhandlers/scammers scare white people away from being friendly, in their opinion if you respond to someone / make eye contact, next thing you know you will be asked for some kind of favor and or assaulted. it is really sad that people in the city just walk and look straight ahead not bothering to be friendly or make social contact. the same can be said in the burbs, but in the burbs at least if you try and reach out people will reply in a friendly way.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Is there a bright side to all this?
Possibly, but don't get me wrong.
A race war is the last thing I would ever want to see happen.
BUT - it also means the TPTB are getting desperate.
Trying to openly provoke racial tensions is last card in the deck as it's a can of worms once opened no one knows how to stop.
They openly fear their loss of power and are toying with the idea of playing their trump card.
Now is the time for unity in the face of oppression.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think this thread is a testament to the stupidity of the claim that the media is inciting this racial animosity.

The media in the OP's videos are not making race a motivating issue, yet the title of the thread, and the OP's remarks about them are the only place were race is mentioned outside of a single incident where the only identifiable characteristic of the victim was that his was a white male, and that only came out because the 911 caller identified him that way.

ATS has made this a race issue, not the media.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
I'm not sure if this link was posted today or a topic was submitted to ATS but its another video.

Yet_A_Another_Hate_Crime

Did anyone see this video? Poor guy was stripped, beaten and robbed of his personal goods, phone and automobile.

All while the thugs are laughing. Its the justice system where the punishment is not that severe. They should be sent to some of the prisons in Vietnam.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Getting completely out of control......

you can see whats going on here with the uprise in violence in black against white crime here.....

But the white people are suppose to be the racist? How does that work out........

Video #2

Those kids are gonna do that to the wrong people out trying to enjoy their evening, and a few of them are gonna be killed.......mark my words.....

Im not bad ass myself, but i carry every where i go, and if i see a mob of people rushing me someones getting shot...

It seems to me kids these days have even less of a concept of their own mortality, and right and wrong then they use to.......

We are failing as a society.........and the cost will be the blood of our youth, and the downfall of our nation
edit on 10-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Trying to openly provoke racial tensions is last card in the deck

Wait, what? Wouldn't the last card in the deck be martial law and/or FEMA camps? Or even mass genocide of civilians? Personally, this is what scares me, because it probably isn't even close to their last resort. Seems to me like provoking a race war is just their way of getting warmed up.
edit on 10-4-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I am inserting this video for you to comment on in vein of the OP and what I believe is a CONTRIVED attempt to start a race war.

Looking at the "fight," especially when the white guy gets hit, looks so FAKE! What do you think? It is just so low budget acting, and I don't buy it. I'd like to see these individuals named, and get some REAL background on these actors.

I'm new, so no new threads, but if someone thinks it's worthy of it's own thread, then do so, otherwise, I think it fits into the "spreading" phenomena.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It's funny how the media and other outside influences will be the primary factor when people are formulalting opinions based on what they "assume" is factual information. Relying on the mainstream media for your source of important news is like expecting your child to become intellectual and successful from watching tv. Look how quick the media will have the masses concerned about race riots. They don't call it television "programing" for nothing.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
toooo many hate crimes happenin all the time...

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedJuan

I don't see much that makes me believe that the video you posted is fake or contrived. What was fake looking? When the guy hits the ground and a punk is making a video of the blood starting to come out of his nose. Go to the link below and watch the unedited video. There are multiple punks making videos of the violent action with their phones.

I see people acting like animals..... and laughing about it.

I read more news articles about it.... It happened outside the Baltimore Courthouse and started after the group spotted an expensive watch on his wrist.

Sad.

WARNING: Adult Content on full video.

Watch the full unedited video here: The Blaze
edit on 11-4-2012 by butcherguy because: To add link.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yeah, more in the Blaze video to lend some credibility to it. Thanks for the link. Automatic suspicion on my part for just about anything that shows up on T.V..

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedJuan
reply to post by butcherguy

Yeah, more in the Blaze video to lend some credibility to it. Thanks for the link. Automatic suspicion on my part for just about anything that shows up on T.V..
You are quite right to question what you see on TV. We all should, that keeps us out of the 'sheeple' category!

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Which a "white male" he was not! Zimmerman is half hispanic, and half Jewish. So what the media is reporting is in eRROR! Pathetic journalism at it's finest, yet with a motive which is division. And if it was a mistake, then apologize for it and cover it until that fact sinks into the heads of the already brainwashed morons who don't have the ability to comprehend the facts unless the media explains it to them. = Stuck on stupid. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I see the subject that I wanted to topic about was already posted and (unsurprisingly) deleted. I guess I will just post here than. I too think this is a rather strange time that we as Americans are going through. The amount of violence is all very shocking and crazy...I blame ofktawg

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by Furbs

Which a "white male" he was not! Zimmerman is half hispanic, and half Jewish. So what the media is reporting is in eRROR! Pathetic journalism at it's finest, yet with a motive which is division. And if it was a mistake, then apologize for it and cover it until that fact sinks into the heads of the already brainwashed morons who don't have the ability to comprehend the facts unless the media explains it to them. = Stuck on stupid. ~$heopleNation

This reply to my post is a prime example of the unchecked stupidity that this thread is promoting. The OP has 3 videos. Not a single one of them has anything to do with George Zimmerman. George Zimmerman is not the subject of this thread, nor was he in any way mentioned in the post to which the quoted was referring.

The 2nd video in the OP clearly states that the man attacked was a white male, and this was the only video race was mentioned. The racism in this thread, the racist attitudes, and agendas are brought in from the people posting in the thread.

It is called projection, and ATS is projecting the hell out of this one. Rewatch the videos. Where does the media say that police are investing[sic] "Anti-White Festivals"? I will save you the time. It doesn't.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a question....when is the last time you heard an black person say that they didn't want to go out at night because he was afraid he would be jumped by a white person and robbed?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
a question....when is the last time you heard an black person say that they didn't want to go out at night because he was afraid he would be jumped by a white person and robbed?

Well, my friends don't tend to speak in racist terms, so never. I also don't hear the reverse, so you need to find new friends.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

Originally posted by jimmyx

Well, my friends don't tend to speak in racist terms, so never. I also don't hear the reverse, so you need to find new friends.

i'm not hearing it from my friends, i read the police blotter every morning in our paper (stockton,cal. record). why would you automatically assume that my friends are racists?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join