It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Mob Violence Spreads as 'Police Investing "Anti-White Festivals" Baltimore MD, MN Curfew Prop

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
I honestly thought we were past this garbage. Watch for a perfect storm of Occupy protests and race riots in the major cities this summer; then the crackdown begins.

Thats probably when the martial law and FEMA camps are going into operation. This kind of incedent is exactly what they need to kickstart the plan.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I agree with both of you. It is about stirring up the people into civil unrest. I was at Pioneer Park in SLC when Occupy was invaded by the DHS coordinated private police army.

They are drooling, waiting for us to step out of line so they can play the external savior and instigate their plans in the name of public safety. We should all be aiming at them , not at each other. Divide and conquer.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I was in Detroit when riots broke out in I think it was 1968 or 67, I'm white mixed 1/4 Martian, but any how some stupid white guy tries to throw a brick thru the windshield of my car, this white guy must of been confused.
That was crazy they brought the army in and there were barricades, they were shooting people, curfew.

My uncle was in the one before that, he was bus driver, driving bus, "they threw a black baby in the river" or some thing like that , I can't remember. My uncle drove the bus into a building to protect the peoples in the bus, now all yous black people's move on to the back of the bus. That's how it were back then.My name Is Walter Crokite and that's how it were.

I'm still in Detroit and some of the stupid black's still want more roit's, the stupid one's, the one when they were giving out brains thought they said trains and said no thhank's I'll take a bus.
Anyhow I'm not in to all this race stuff, mess with me though I don't care what color you are, you messed with the wrong 1/4 Martian.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would love to see our army invade the domestic ghettos, to me that would be a more legitimate use of those resources. Instead they're out there bullying the world making enemies who then launch operations against our citizens - but we are not in control of the military.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by DBCooper71
Why don't all us good, honest, decent people of all races, who are only interested in living in peace together, create our own society, where we focus on exploring the universe together as one united species.....in peace.

And all the other people can get on with happily destroying each other.

Well a man can dream can't he?

edit on 9-4-2012 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

I'm right there with you.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeantherapy
I would love to see our army invade the domestic ghettos, to me that would be a more legitimate use of those resources. Instead they're out there bullying the world making enemies who then launch operations against our citizens - but we are not in control of the military.

Sorry it's not Islated like that, if they come in it's the entire area, all of Detroit is not ghettos and now it would extend out in to the once all white suburbs.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this link was posted today or a topic was submitted to ATS but its another video.

Yet_A_Another_Hate_Crime

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
# violence.
I don't care a rat's ass about the color of the victim or the perpetrator.
It's wrong.
That there is a level of anger and discontent that leads to this behavior should be the question asked.
Why are so many young people angry/scared/resentful of the world?
Why would anyone do this to another human being?
Answer those questions and we can stop the violence.
No amount of new laws or police recruits will solve this problem.
It will only get worse until the root causes are addressed.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Agreed.

Animals fight there differences because they cannot communicate, that is not an excuse for us, the more evolved (though sometimes i wonder)

If people have a problem and fight, they are fighting and need to be dealt the same way any others, if you keep focusing on skin colors etc you are not helping to solve the problem, more adding yet more fuel to both sides of the racial argument.

"hate crimes" over sensationalizes the crime in a way thats negative all round.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

Agreed.

Animals fight there differences because they cannot communicate, that is not an excuse for us, the more evolved (though sometimes i wonder)

If people have a problem and fight, they are fighting and need to be dealt the same way any others, if you keep focusing on skin colors etc you are not helping to solve the problem, more adding yet more fuel to both sides of the racial argument.

"hate crimes" over sensationalizes the crime in a way thats negative all round.

I agreed, again.
Don't you think it is odd that we, as Americans, export violence, death and war to the rest of the world on an almost constant basis yet we fail to draw any coorelation between that and domestic, civilian violence? Aren't we teaching our children that it is alright to kill strange people that don't look, talk or act like us because we represent a more enlightened, civilized philosophy? Don't we condone violence against races and cultures that we don't understand, out of fear of what harm they "might" cause us?

I saw a woman in the supermarket smacking her kid and yelling "I told you not to hit".

We are incongruent from the top down.
edit on 9-4-2012 by PapaKrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Man i feel like this is all over blown hot air, at least in the west coast and in LA it feels just like any other spring going into summer. There has always been minor rioting and race violence and beatings etc throughout the country i just don't really see it turning into a "race war" i think people have some sort of pipe dream with that. Either that or this Martin case is only blowing out of proportion on the other side of the country. People need to calm down, just because all of the sudden there is more attention on these subjects doesn't make them more frequent, its like the whole earthquake fear mongering that they are on the rise when in fact it is just we are more informed and aware of them that we believe they are on the rise and headed for doom and gloom. But thats my two cents from observation here in the west coast

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

We have a whole generation of kids raised on media that portrays violence as the answer to everything.
What do video games teach?
The media (rap music included) shows a glamorous world of consumerist crap that will supposedly make us happy but is always out of reach.
We have schools that produce functional illiterates then we expect them to go out and "find a job".
Jobs? where? What few there are are not very fulfilling and certainly not what anyone would dream of as a future.
Class mobility is no longer even a pipe dream and kids realize it.
For good reason they are afraid they will never get ahead in life and find the things we in this society have held up to be called a success.
Most grow up in broken homes with no authority figure to teach them right from wrong.
We have failed these kids in a thousand ways.

I'm not trying to excuse anyone's behavior, just pointing out where these problems start.
There will be no quick fix either, it will take decades of commitment and hard work to turn this trend around.
If we cannot fix the economy and fix our schools there is no hope.
We need millions of big brother mentors and adults to step up and show some interest in these kids.
I think those are the first places to start.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Asktheanimals because: corrections

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Perhaps this is the strategy:

Incite racial tensions among blacks in cities...

where OCCUPY (predominately white) protestors are likely to demonstrate.

Ought to keep turn-out low, don't you think? And without all those extra billable LEO overtime hours, to boot.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26
reply to post by BiggerPicture

That is disgusting, these blacks are holding back OUR beautiful civilizations and its time we cleansed them...

Lets not be silly....with a recent past like this...You call your civilization beautiful?!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PapaKrok

Well in regards to Occupy, they tried to inflame the people over the crony government being owned by the corporations and banks and it failed because most americans didn't care. Noe this tayvon martin crap has come up and their next plan is to insite a race war, because a race war would divide the people and make it easier to divide and conquer. NBC was caught editing those tape recordings of Zimmerman trying to make him look like a white supremacist when he is hispanic and not a republican but a registered democrat who saved a blackman's life last year.

People are lying and trying to insite violence and the perpetrators need to be jailed, or executed.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

We need millions of big brother mentors and adults to step up and show some interest in these kids.

No, what we need to do is stop letting the government tell us how to raise our kids and take back our power. They set the rules and when our kids end up in jail we take the blame. When you tell a kid to clean their room and they refuse, and you threaten to blister their backside they say "social services" and you're instantly neutered and with no power to deliver their souls from hell.

Ontop of that you have kids having babies, who are still in middle school or highschool and too immature to raise a child, and they go and have sex and get pregnant and then they end up one of those people who set their kids in front of the "babysitter" which is a computer or video games rather than take the time to F with them and teach them family and real world values.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I believe that the title of this thread is misleading.

After having watched all three of the videos, race is only mentioned once, and that was to identify a victim of a beating that was not identified any other way, and only then was he identified as white because a 911 caller identified him that way.

This thread title is RACE BAITING and should be changed to better reflect the contents of the thread. i.e. TEEN VIOLENCE.

Hopefully the title will be changed to better reflect the content.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
A Clockwork Orange....

Anybody else feelin' it?

edit on 9/4/12 by SlackOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

yeah

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Unsurprising to see some members downplay these incidents and suggest they are non-racially motivated when the victims happen to be white. Ironically, members who suggest that attacks on non-whites might not be racially-motivated are called racists. Don't you love the hypocrisy?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join