It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Mob Violence Spreads as 'Police Investing "Anti-White Festivals" Baltimore MD, MN Curfew Prop

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Shame on these youths attacking a senior citizen. A minority of these scums giving the majority of decent folks a bad name/image. Kinda reminds me of the Muslim and radical Islamist scenario. All it takes is a minority few to create havoc and start the "hate" game. In my country, if there is racial tension, you cannot go around in groups of more than 4 persons as the patrolling police will arrest everyone. It helped in a way to ease the tension and things went back to normal but sad to say the distrust always remains...if you wanna be really HONEST about it.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

Originally posted by Ninth Wave

Gotta love multiculturalism.

I'm being convinced more and more that all white people need to band together, no matter where we are in the world. We should all come together and build a new Rome, exclude ALL non-whites including half whites since they are contaminated.

What this world needs is a new Hitler.

Agree! Whites Unite!
Forced immigration into USA (USA was created solely by White people - 90% White a few decades ago!!!), Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand is nothing more than an attempt to wipe out the White race. It's geNOcide!

edit on 9-4-2012 by Ninth Wave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Whites would do that to other whites, its not multiculturalism thats caused what happened there today, its fools being fools.

With that being said, the video made my blood boil.

I'm also a fan of hiphop music and this is a massive disservice to everybody that enjoys it. It parades us around like morons.
edit on 9-4-2012 by SethGecko because: hiphop music part!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How can agent provocateur bull fool people even on ATS?

Get off your farm, drive to your nearest city and look at all the nothingness happening

edit on 9-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
You push it. Push like no tomorrrow.

Enhance the race wars. Makes threads to provoke.precieve it. You "da man" ..

The power is yours.

EAT;

My bad, sorry. I meant ..
Just go back to your TV, forget the real life situations. War is not real, only figment of SCI-FI.
Snooki is having a kid.
Brad Pitt is reptilian ......

Shhh... ZZzzZZzzzzz... [goood citizen...]
edit on 9-4-2012 by FearEater because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2012 by FearEater because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
All u need to catch is one stand in front of town hall tell people if this is how u wanna act this is what u get, and out one in their head. Bet people get a health dose of act right after that

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

How can agent provocateur bull fool people even on ATS?

Get off your farm, drive to your nearest city and look at all the nothingness happening

Most people are stupid morons. Most do not understand their own feelings, let along their own thoughts. If a person does not know their own thoughts and feelings, others can easily use a persons thoughts and feelings against them, to make them slaves/puppets.

Brick by brick they have been re-programmed from the bottom up. Similar to the concept of a brainwashed "sleeper cell". Sooner or later, that which is below will force that which is above to shift into alignment. That shift, the shift I have long warned about is taking place as we speak.

No one ever listens, it is probably too late now. In all truths, your better off getting a passport and preparing to GTFO when things start to heat up.

In order to test the progression, some blatantly racist stuff will probably happen to an individual or a group of African American's. Watch for the reaction. If it is one of sheer and total indifference, the kind of indifference that enables victim blaming, be frightened. I suspect that will be the milestone to let them know it is time to up the ante.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
I used to think ATS had a decent ability to look through bull, but with all these ridiculous race war ideas..........I'm really disappointed. Do any of you even have any non -white friends? Like what kind of sheltered life are you living to even think it's a possibility?

I would have figured that most of you would KNOW that racial anything is usually organized and provocateur-ed by the government.

But it's like you guys want something bad to happen, because you want to test out your old school bus you bought that runs on bacon fat out. I really don't know, but it needs to stop because you're becoming a government pawn.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Serious question: do you folks collect videos of every single racially charged news report so you can pull them out years later and pretend that they are all happening now? (The least you could do is black out the time stamps. The flash mob video clearly shows it is from last summer. How old are the other ones, I wonder?)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I miss the days when ppl would hang for commiting crimes like that. People use to bring out their entire familes for public hangings, make their children watch say they would grow up knowing what was in store for them if they liked to act a fool. Prisons would be alot less over crowded

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jace26

I'm being convinced more and more that all white people need to band together, no matter where we are in the world. We should all come together and build a new Rome, exclude ALL non-whites including half whites since they are contaminated.

What this world needs is a new Hitler.

Who is "We"??

According to here, your excluding yourself from the rise of a new Rome...
edit on 9-4-2012 by Perhaps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Perhaps

hahaha

exposed

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Unfortunatley due to attention mongering ATS is full of BS, but i am getting sick of hearing about a "race war".
Most of the people i interact with on a daily basis are not white and i have not one problem with it. Language barrier gets annoying sometimes but you can always point ,thats universal. But you are right about many members being sheltered out in the sticks somewhere that feed off of other sites and post here. All you can do is ignore it, as hard as it is sometimes.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by StratosFear

I miss the days when ppl would hang for commiting crimes like that. People use to bring out their entire familes for public hangings, make their children watch say they would grow up knowing what was in store for them if they liked to act a fool. Prisons would be alot less over crowded

Are you waxing nostalgic about LYNCHING?

Edit to add: Sorry, I see now you were being sarcastic. My bad.

edit on 9-4-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
I am so tired of seeing this senseless violence based on race. We should be banding together against a common enemy, the "real" problem, and focus on changing things. Focus on something that actually will enact change. I do not have to spell out who this common enemy is on this site...At least I hope not.

Yes, the "divide and conquer" tactic seems to be working well.

This recent promotion of "race" violence makes me think something is cooking...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Agent provocateur cookin up eggs in the kitchen. Why are so many of you falling for it?

In the United States, the COINTELPRO program of the Federal Bureau of Investigation had FBI agents pose as political radicals to disrupt the activities of political groups in the U.S., such as the Black Panthers, Ku Klux Klan, and the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

No racism intent from my post and i was a little worried about that after but i dont think it will be sen that way. But if it is its the reader fault for being an idiot not mine.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Why don't all us good, honest, decent people of all races, who are only interested in living in peace together, create our own society, where we focus on exploring the universe together as one united species.....in peace.

And all the other people can get on with happily destroying each other.

Well a man can dream can't he?

edit on 9-4-2012 by DBCooper71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RancorXXX
reply to post by kimish

You didn't read the article - it's a hate crime cause them two boys said they were gonna go shoot some "f****** n******'s".

Not only was it premediated murder, it's a hate crime. Shame on you for trying to "whitewash" it.

I made a valid point.

Second line.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join