It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Mob Violence Spreads as 'Police Investing "Anti-White Festivals" Baltimore MD, MN Curfew Prop

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by David134

Originally posted by OldCorp
I honestly thought we were past this garbage. Watch for a perfect storm of Occupy protests and race riots in the major cities this summer; then the crackdown begins.

Very true words my friend. And I think we all know that this is what " They " have been working towards. Add in what will probably a record breaking summer heat wave in some cities. A fall back on job growth. ( already reported yesterday and today in the news ) and just a few more well placed, jump the gun race stories and BANG. It will all burn down. Then in comes the hero guberment to protect people from each other. All you have to do is what we say and it will all be OK.

Time to get the go bags out.

Jobs for youth this summer? Doubt it. Plus have to factor in many young and old alike had been spoiled by unemployment benefits EXTENSION and so more lazy now more than ever, to return to the workforce even if there are job opening. They are still getting their EBT & housing allowance etc which provide generous monthly $$$ for food and rent, I bet most Americans are attempting to make do with just that than return to work.

Most all of today's youth will not have JOBS and so there will be the lack of legit income source, as well as yeah the heat of the summer and drive to get out and "do something" and seek out thrills instead of be bored and broke.

Perfect storm for assorted violence including gang banging, angry mobs, racial profiling/scapegoating/clashes, racially motivated beatdowns, drive-bys and possibly even massacre by this summer.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

If you haven't read this already, I suggest you read this new thread:

**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

I would assume a mob attack people would witness it no? If you saw a mob of people, I don't care what color the people involved are... wouldn't you at least try to stop it?

At any rate, the police in all of these situations, and especially the DA's are not doing nearly enough to bring people to justice. There needs to be a zero tolerance for this crap .. anyone associated with the people during this crime should be punished just as severely as the ones who actually throw the punches, kicks, hammer, whatever.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Mainstream media has stoked this fire into an inferno...

Its just to divide us more.

And to draw attention away from something else.

There is a means to the chaos.

Problem.

Reaction.

Solution.

The solution part is where we ALL get screwed.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Zaanny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
its time for a million human march with all the tolerant people marching together in solidarity against intolerance! we outnumber the idiots! lets show them we are all one race, the human race!
edit on 8-4-2012 by conspiracy nut because: spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

There needs to be a zero tolerance for this crap .. anyone associated with the people during this crime should be punished just as severely as the ones who actually throw the punches, kicks, hammer, whatever.

I agree completely with you here and at the risk of sounding a little right wing....I'd add another thought along those very same lines.... Murder seems to be the solution to people's problems these days. It may get someone 5 years... maybe 15.. If it's horrendous and evil, well.. 25-life may even be in order. Golly..Now that puts the fear of nothing in those who have already accepted a life in and out of prison anyway. These two runners up for Citizen of the Year look like two of that general type.

I'm just going to suggest that when people are being killed for sheer amusement and boredom as this almost sounds to have been....We need at least ONE crime with ABSOLUTE punishments and NO crap. No death? FIne..and short term that system is too screwed anyway. How about just this.

Take a life..ANY life...for *ANY* reason other than Defense of self, Defense of others, or Nationally Recognized war and it's Life Without Parole. Period. End of Story. I don't care about Childhood, missing the prom with the Queen or that Daddy wasn't nice about discipline. Take a life, lose your own. Nice and simple....*IF* NO EXCEPTIONS are made. Hell..it might even deter two scumbags like Tulsa where they had time to think it through ahead of time.
edit on 8-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Can you believe it's 2012 and race is still an issue? I thought for a while there we were almost home free, then the Martin case goes national and it's almost like we're right back in the 1960s.

It's downright silly. The Martin/Zimmerman incident should have never become national headline news for weeks on end.

The only way this high-tension, racially motivated violence is going to cease is if the media stops reporting on it. It might sound a bit silly to suggest - After all it's their job to report the news and who's going to stop them, but it's certainly more fuel in the fire and does not help to lower tensions.

We're overdue for a major incident of some type to occur in order for the media to become so distracted that the recent racial violence becomes all but forgotten and no longer reported on.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

I fear it's worse, personally. I fear the emotions and positions have come so far since the horror of the King Riots and all that followed over the years since that the sides are going to have to get their fight at some point.

Only after Black militants and White militants have had their free field of battle...and we all have time to look at the wreckage and waste AFTER "everything got settled", will people finally realize there wasn't a damn thing worth fighting each other over in the first place. Not one single thing. Absolutely not regarding race.

edit on 8-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

It's only a hate crime because the perp was white.

second line.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kimish
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

It's only a hate crime because the perp was white.

second line.

No. Any crime should be considered a hate crime because they hate something to commit the act. What ever happened to punishing the person who commited the crime and skin color be disregarded? Trials should be conducted with the jury not being able to see the person so race will not come into the decisions.

A hate crime is not just for whites,but all skin differences and or other differences

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The world ticks away, doing what it does with or without sensational "National Story-Plotlines" Fresh from your Media. If someone is going to get all-whipped up into a frenzy, well then that's just the type of person they are, there is no stoooopid race war. I imagine this just another National distraction from other news. There is no mass panic, but it makes great headlines.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I didn't hear the term "anti-white festival" used at all in the first video. It didn't even mention the victims race, only age. Nor did I hear race mentioned in the last media.

The mainstream media isn't intentionally trying to raise racial tension in the country. The only thing that's happening is, that recent events like the Trayvon Martin shooting are challenging people to really look at race in this country. I don't know if you didn't watch the videos or if you are intentionally passing these incidents off as racially motivated in order for some agenda. Don't blame the news! The news is only pitching you the ball, be mature and step up to the plate. Everytime you or somebody else posts a thread like this, you are negatively contributing to the discussion and in a way, the future. We manifest our own destinies. Don't swing and miss you fool.!
edit on 8-4-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
In the meantime...

Five shot in possible US hate crimes

Here we go again.It's only a hate crime when the victims are black.If it were the other way around we'd hear nothing about it.The two clowns that did those shooting were caught.Nothing I've read so far suggests hate crime.Just two looneys out with a gun.

As for the op..sadly for the second video that's all we'll hear about it.I live not far from Sanford and even I missed that report.The cops will just claim the kids in the video were intent on robbing him.No hate crime here,move along.

edit on 8-4-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Want to show some proof of this or are you and your racist buddies going to continue to claim otherwise?

Oh, and before you go any further?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-4-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by blueorder

Want to show some proof of this or are you and your racist buddies going to continue to claim otherwise?

Oh, and before you go any further?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8-4-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

Look up the facts yourself.What he stated is true.And there was nothing racist about it.If he had stated the opposite would you have even called him on it?Or called him racist?My guess would be a big fat no.

ETA: I'm not getting into a race issue here.In my eyes a criminal is a criminal no matter their color.And every race has a lot of them.
edit on 8-4-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

However, police spokesman Jason Willingham said investigators are looking at a Facebook page in which it appears one of the men, 19-year-old Jake England, expressed anger over his father being shot and killed by a black man.

news.yahoo.com...

The shooter also used a racial epithet.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Stuff like this makes me glad I only have illegals living a town over. Say what you will, the easiest way to protect yourself from hate crimes is to live amongst ones own kind, well relatively close to ones own kind as you can get these day's. The point is still valid.

In reality though, stuff like this has been going on since the 90's. TPTB, in order to create a more perfect NAU are simply using the oldest trick in the American book, in terms of unifying diverse peoples. Make them face an enemy that is wholly alien to them, and in that regard African Americans fit the bill. Let's face it, wouldn't be too hard to merge the Tan Klan with " fearful whites" to create the desired outcome.

People are kind of pathetic like that.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
reply to post by nightstalker78

However, police spokesman Jason Willingham said investigators are looking at a Facebook page in which it appears one of the men, 19-year-old Jake England, expressed anger over his father being shot and killed by a black man.

news.yahoo.com...

The shooter also used a racial epithet.

Uhm,where does it say that?All I got out of it is they were investigating a facebook page that claims the kid was angry because his father was killed by a black man?They also say they don't even know if that page was his....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
I didn't hear the term "anti-white festival" used at all in the first video. It didn't even mention the victims race, only age. Nor did I hear race mentioned in the last media.

. I don't know if you didn't watch the videos or if you are intentionally passing these incidents off as racially motivated in order for some agenda.

Agenda?

Did you even look at the title of the first video? It reads:

"Police Investigating Anti-White Festivals"

I googled now, and the same title also appears in a newsfeed on a forum:

"http://www.thefirearmsforum.com/showthread.php?t=104972

Race is a social construct, I personally dont believe there is such a human as a "white person" or a "black person". Calling Obama a "Black" person to me is the epitome of a racist American term that is widely accepted and perhaps because we are so desenstized, to se ourselves as one, another or the other.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join