It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87
reply to post by 11118

You are a Traitor and Disgrace to Human race......... You fu***ng want to serve the aliens....... Fascists scum........

talking of neutrality............. Two headed snake...........

I Hope when and if aliens invade they mark your head........ for nice target practice by the Humans..........

Primus.........

Don't be so blind bro. The guy is obviously trolling you. He isn't an extra terrestrial. You're on a social forum for conspiracy theorists on the internet where you are an easy target for trolling.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
There are several Submarine Alien bases in our planet, one is near Chile in South America , only a few species are known to be hostile to us , others species are completely enigmatic, lets not be foolish they are here for a very long time studying us and they know very well what we are capable of.

What ever that is going to happend I do not know , but look what we are doing with this planet. Maybe we do need to be stoped, if they dont do something we will destroy this planet with our ignorance so maybe it is better if they take over. Dont be pussies and die with dignity... unless you have a bunker and plenty of food. Im not an alien BTW and im looking for some multimillionaire that wants to build a bunker I can give some information about good locations.
edit on 9-4-2012 by pla123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

chinese already have developed such weapons...........anti orbital missile system............

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

yes a part of their fleet or scouts and infiltraters are here......... what we see as UFO.............

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
you know whats funny is the cdc has a plan if there is a zombie atack, but what are the chances of there being a alien atack

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

well sadly enough.......... It is Muslims who stand between....... the demons/jinn and Humans.............. well you should know that......... and when US attack these Muslim countries........ it kills the guardians......... well you do not have to believe me......... those of you think you or a person is infested or taken over by demon/jinn........ Do visit a Muslim Imam........ he is bound to help you........... regardless of your beliefs............

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I have always been warned of the famous staged Alien Invasion. I think this is not going to happen, so let's be careful and ready when the false flag comes so we can react hopefully in a way that will be beneficial for whole of humanity :-)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Because of US attacking Muslim countries or supporting attacks on Muslim countries......... Muslims have come under the notion that US has allied themselves with the Demons/Jinn.......... Hence the rise of conflict..........

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I watched the video. Upon the broadcaster's introduction to the professor at about 35 seconds in, she says he "would advise the military in the event of an invasion."

Note: He "would advise." Not "he does advise" or "he did advise" or "he has advised."

So to say the government is making plans for an invasion is false. It would be more accurate to say: If there were an invasion, this is the guy the military would ask, "What do we do now?"

To say that he has advised the government on any alien scenario is also false. He "would advise" if there were "an invasion." The word alien is not used in the context of her question regarding invasion. This is crap.

The broadcaster is putting the professor (not a government official really as much as a professor at a military academy) in a "what if, let us speculate" scenario, and never gets to the meat of what the story posits: The U.S. Government has contingency plans for an alien invasion, and this is the Professor who had to get "special government clearance to talk" to "us" (her, the broadcaster). What kind of clearance was that? Something along the lines of an A-OK from the Public Affairs Office at the college? Please...

Alien invasion is not addressed in this broadcast. This is sensationalized media tripe and should be moved to Skunk Works, IMO. Pulling CGI fake alien war crap and playing it throughout the broadcast was especially lame.
edit on 4/9/2012 by danats because: typo fix

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
True this has happened.

False, they don't invade, they sneak in.

False, the military did make plans and put them through, only to end up in ruin with the Cold War (Not an arms race most people would want us to believe, Russia and the US were and still are brothers in arms) along with an attempt to reclaim a DUMB, only to be shot and killed then submitted to experimenting.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulece

Greetings,

Sorry M8....... for the rude post........ actually I lost my temper........ when he said "Serve The Aliens".......... How coward and treacherous is this person..............

I usually do not post in such manner........... but this time it was too much........... I am especially allergic to this kinds of BS..............

Once again my apologies to moderators and other members........

but "11118" i meant every word i said to you........

And "11118" did you observe the very race you want to serve the aliens, are the ones protecting you,your rights and civil liberties...... and you want this race to become slave.......... ??

Primus.................
edit on 9-4-2012 by Primus87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
in the interview, the guy states that all major nation or states in the past have been the result of many different groups or states coming together to combat a common enemy.

Doesn't someone want a NWO? How would they go about that? Creating the alien as a common enemy, or even just as a new life form the we all need to deal with, is the best way to get the US, Russa, the middle east and China on the same page. Or do they know this already.

Makes me think either there are aliens and they are playing a defined role for the NWO types, or, there are no aliens but someone will fabricate them for us. In both scenarios, the common goal is the one world gov't.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by McC556
what are the chances of there being a alien atack

our galaxy is 200–400 billion stars, approx.100,000–120,000 light-years in diameter and 1000 light years thick.

andromeda galaxy is approximately 2.6 million light-years from Earth and is thought to have up to 1 trillion stars.

humans have established the presence of life in the universe, and the possibility to leave a planet, and explore other planetary bodies in our star system,
every day we take another step forward towards scientific progression while running on automatic evolutionary functions that we are co-pilots of.

where 'alien' intelligences develop;

- how fast do they develop within the environment relative to how fast we did?
- how much does the environment influence their ability to become technologically advanced?
(what is it/they composed of?)
- are they the dominant species of their planet or have they created utopia?
- are they spirtual/athiest/warlike/nomadic?
- has their star gone supernova?

- when did they/when will they leave their planet, to find ours?
- did they find it while mapping?

the amount of stars capable of hosting life (200-350 billion at least) between these two galaxies alone indicates to me there could be civilizations all over the map each more different than the last. that said, they could be on their way right now for a hundred different reasons

the chances are there, just like the chance humans were given when we manifested on a planet, and went to space. it just takes the right evil alien species going in the right direction at the right time because they could

edit on 9-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Even the thought of winning a war between an Alien race that came from many light years away and us just makes me giggle. Oh and "YES, WE CAN" win. if you know what I mean...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by novemberecho

There's mention of a war in heaven in the Old Testament, and another in the New Testament. What worries me is warring against Jesus who's mentioned to be coming on the clouds of heaven (whatever they are?)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
With the way things have been going, with all the "alien invasion" crap being pushed lately by governments and the Science channel, I foresee one of two things happening this December.

1) Aliens will make themselves known to the general public.
2) The government uses a staged "alien invasion" to establish a single global government.

Or maybe a combination of the two--aliens try to make contact with the public but the government uses a fake alien attack as propaganda to cause the masses to unite under their power against the "alien menace".

I'm guessing it'll be a combination. They wouldn't be preparing for an actual alien invasion because they know there would be no hope in resisting any species that could utilize infinite energy to arrive here (while we still use dead plants for power...).

Going to be an interesting year.

edit on 9-4-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
An Alien Invasion would ONLY make sense if it was some group that USED to live on earth -- a near earth settlement of Advanced Dinosaurs or something -- maybe Atlantians. But having said that -- I don't think those groups exist.

The idea of crossing many hundreds of light years is too resource intensive for an alien race we might compete with. So our resources are too expensive and meager to bother doing it -- planets are NOT RARE, and everything on earth could be grabbed much closer to home.

An advanced race that could EASILY travel many light years -- would be too advanced for us to even BOTHER fighting off. If you could live without breathing our air for a few years -- our planet is way to vulnerable to an advanced race -- so we could surrender or die. There is not ONE DANG THING we could do to stop a race with a few thousand years advancement in tech. Even on earth -- a ten year Tech Gap decides who wins most any engagement.

>> THE ONLY REASON this video was made is to capture ratings. There are enough people who like any talk about UFOs, so the Media will pander to them. Responsible Journalism is an old and quaint concept that hasn't existed for a long time.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

You are a Traitor and Disgrace to Human race......... You fu***ng want to serve the aliens....... Fascists scum........

talking of neutrality............. Two headed snake...........

I Hope when and if aliens invade they mark your head........ for nice target practice by the Humans..........

Primus.........

I wish to serve all beings, human/extraterrestrial does not matter to me for are not all things the Creator?

I do not fear 'death' as I am eternal, just as you and just as they, and thus have no real reason to waste my life in a state of disgust, fear, and hate.

May the Creator bless you and guide your path.

edit on 9-4-2012 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Soulece

Greetings,

Sorry M8....... for the rude post........ actually I lost my temper........ when he said "Serve The Aliens".......... How coward and treacherous is this person..............

I usually do not post in such manner........... but this time it was too much........... I am especially allergic to this kinds of BS..............

Once again my apologies to moderators and other members........

but "11118" i meant every word i said to you........

And "11118" did you observe the very race you want to serve the aliens, are the ones protecting you,your rights and civil liberties...... and you want this race to become slave.......... ??

Primus.................
edit on 9-4-2012 by Primus87 because: (no reason given)

Freedom and Free Will are free. You don't need some consitution to give you rights - you're born with them, endowed to you by the Universe.

Those who think we must fight for our rights to exercise our own choice are merely falling for the trickery of those who wish for us to fight, to be divided, to be conquered, and to be controlled - living in a state of fear from nobody but ourselves. Do you really think some 'average' Joe in Iraq (or should I say Mohammad) hates us because of what we stand for and they fight because of this? No, they fight out of fear of us because that is what they're fed, just as we chant death to those wearing a turban because of fear fed to us about them. Yet, in truth they just want to survive, to get by, to live, to experience, to be happy - just like you and me want to do the same.

There are no enemies, there is only misdirection, confusion, and an entity that sits in the shadows turning us against each other. Call it the illuminati, call it the royal blood lines, call it Lucifer - they are all the same and their goal is simple. To divide, to control, and to show us the negativity that causes us to grow. It's our fault because we do not think for ourselves, we let the media think for us. Anything that is mainstream has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversion.

If you think we have to fight you're misguided. The world is a macrocosm of the individual.

See through the eyes of Love and you shall see with the deepest wisdom and deepest truth(s).

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join