It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Originally posted by 11118
There are no enemies, there is only misdirection, confusion, and an entity that sits in the shadows turning us against each other. Call it the illuminati, call it the royal blood lines, call it Lucifer- they are all the same and their goal is simple. To divide, to control, and to show us the negativity that causes us to grow. It's our fault because we do not think for ourselves, we let the media think for us. Anything that is mainstream has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversion.

I'm happy you didn't also say "call it the Freemasons"

Wise posts.
edit on 9-4-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
None of this is 'disclosure' or anything like that in my opinion, there are lots of Tv programs out there on Discovery / Nat Geo, Sci-Fi channel, that cover all sorts of bizzare things.

Just because something goes bump in the night,. we shouldn't all automatically assume that it is ghosts, aliens, abductions or a resonance cascade! Most of the time, its the cat trying to get into the room!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Australia's Today Show is an approximation of the US' Fox New -- the aural and visual equivalent of runny diarrhoea.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
You ever wonder if on some distant planet folks are sitting at their computer discussing the possibilty of life on other planets? Hopefully,they are not ruled by a warmongering, profiteering government and are only wondering if we'll ever pop in for a visit rather than an invasion.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87
You are a Traitor and Disgrace to Human race......... You fu***ng want to serve the aliens....... Fascists scum........

talking of neutrality............. Two headed snake...........

I Hope when and if aliens invade they mark your head........ for nice target practice by the Humans..........

Primus.........

I wish to serve all beings, human/extraterrestrial does not matter to me for are not all things the Creator?

I do not fear 'death' as I am eternal, just as you and just as they, and thus have no real reason to waste my life in a state of disgust, fear, and hate.

May the Creator bless you and guide your path.

edit on 9-4-2012 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

How nice of you........??

you wish to serve..............?? It is people like you who prevent nations/civilization from acting against a threat.....
This kind of talk is used by as i already said Two headed snake............

But a wiser man Said "To be at Peace a civilization should always be ready for a war"...........

You said in one of your post you "would welcome asteroid overlords".............. you have NO regards for life do you.....?? you would welcome those creatures who kill millions,maybe billions Humans just so that you could attain Inner peace and harmony........... or maybe you are too busy staying away from fight..........

Of course everyone's soul is eternal........ but their actions will determine where there souls End up....... You have practically no reason to live from my point of view.........

Should everyone start thinking about themselves............ having a selfish point of view like yours........ I can only Imagine how much chaos it will instill into our civilization........... there will be No Police........ No Military........ No civil amenities.......... No Hospitals........ etc..........

I do not know who created you......... but my creator wants Every able bodied Human to Protect the innocent........ Fight for Justice, Freedom and Goodness that still lingers in Mankind......... and I have every intention of following his words.............

Primus..................

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87
reply to post by Soulece

Greetings,

Sorry M8....... for the rude post........ actually I lost my temper........ when he said "Serve The Aliens".......... How coward and treacherous is this person..............

I usually do not post in such manner........... but this time it was too much........... I am especially allergic to this kinds of BS..............

Once again my apologies to moderators and other members........

but "11118" i meant every word i said to you........

And "11118" did you observe the very race you want to serve the aliens, are the ones protecting you,your rights and civil liberties...... and you want this race to become slave.......... ??

Primus.................
edit on 9-4-2012 by Primus87 because: (no reason given)

Freedom and Free Will are free. You don't need some consitution to give you rights - you're born with them, endowed to you by the Universe.

Those who think we must fight for our rights to exercise our own choice are merely falling for the trickery of those who wish for us to fight, to be divided, to be conquered, and to be controlled - living in a state of fear from nobody but ourselves. Do you really think some 'average' Joe in Iraq (or should I say Mohammad) hates us because of what we stand for and they fight because of this? No, they fight out of fear of us because that is what they're fed, just as we chant death to those wearing a turban because of fear fed to us about them. Yet, in truth they just want to survive, to get by, to live, to experience, to be happy - just like you and me want to do the same.

There are no enemies, there is only misdirection, confusion, and an entity that sits in the shadows turning us against each other. Call it the illuminati, call it the royal blood lines, call it Lucifer - they are all the same and their goal is simple. To divide, to control, and to show us the negativity that causes us to grow. It's our fault because we do not think for ourselves, we let the media think for us. Anything that is mainstream has a core of truth but it's drowning in a sea of perversion.

If you think we have to fight you're misguided. The world is a macrocosm of the individual.

See through the eyes of Love and you shall see with the deepest wisdom and deepest truth(s).

Bold words you say.......... Why don't you go to African states............ And see if they can exercise rights, freedom...... bestowed on every living being by the Universe..........??

It is very easy to talk........ The freedom,Right you Enjoy.... have been attained through hard work and blood of Soldier,Policemen, Firefighters,etc........ They have very little to go on......and yet they still go in dark places where Lucifer sits......... Why.........?? Because they are good Men and Women..........

You can see through the eyes of Love because you still have eyes........ Full stomach......... ask a Hungry man..... can he see through eyes of Love...........??

There is a saying "Dogs too survive........ but it is Men who lives life......."

Everybody wants to survive......... I do accept we have a couple of meaningless bloodshed....... Yes we are being divided........ Yes we have been fed Lies........ some day we will learn...........until that day we need to fight against the Injustice,Pain and suffering....... and what could be more cowardly.....than to stay away from a fight and teach peace to people who intend to fight for the right cause..........

We will succeed in fighting these evils........

By all means necessary......... Should Alien Invade...........

It is our DIVINE DUTY TO PROTECT THE INNOCENT AND WEAK....... AND TO FIGHT OFF THE INVASION.......... no matter the cost...........

Primus............
edit on 9-4-2012 by Primus87 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Guys, guys.... even Mexican aliens don't see your country worth invading any more. Let alone beings from outer space.

Get real!

edit on 9/4/2012 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

Obammy Is an alien he's from Cainya.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
'read all 18pgs & didn't see an alternative link to the OP video (it won't load for me either).

Those of us still in the dark, would really appreciate a heads up if anyone finds the vid elsewhere.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
As others have mentioned, Aliens are already here.

I believe that if Aliens wanted to attack earth, they would have done it prior to our invention of missiles (other than simple cannons). Makes no sense to attack an advanced people, when it could have been done earlier. Heck it could have been done in the stone age.

Likewise if they fear our Nuclear instability, they could come peacefully and tell us they have an anti-nuclear plan so that we do not destroy ourselves.

Secondly if there are those Aliens that wanted to attack Earth, there are likely those who want us to mature at our own pace, and have protected us from the former.

THEREFORE. if any Aliens attack earth, it will be a false flag operation.

Nan nu nan nu. :~)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
found this video

edit on 8-4-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

This is a fantastic video - thank you for posting.

How to make people pay attention: pick a topic that seems absurd to discuss in the open, and have intellectuals and the extremely educated (replete with credentials) present it in a way that cannot be ignored based on sound logic, scientific evidence & quantifiable data, and digestible presentation.

And, ftr, I have it been able to view the OP yet (iPhone) - a time found the original video (in first post) on YT yet?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

The American" Patsy" In this Interview Looks as Though he was Just told moments earlier He Was doing this! He has that "Freshly Shat" Look upon his face... This is at least in my eyes the "Next" "BIG" False Flag maybe the first in a Series of Deceptions prepared to usher in the Leader of the Cabal yearning to exert Rule over the planet..So will it Begin in Australia ? Probably! Easier to control a Military Psy-op in The Aussie Dessert Than in Downtown Detroit Michigan or London ! I think SOON Really SOON the "Invasion"will begin ....MY Intuition is on Fire now...
or maybe im just "Full of it" !!! _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rwguessjr

Or its prep for any possibilities. If we're here there could be others out there. If there could be others then they could come here. Better prepared then surprised. ( Although surprise will be part of the scenario no matter what lol )

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
bring the tone down for bit of a breather?

How to treat Aliens – another strategy
True story, but probably has been enacted out many times in one form or other
An Englishman, John Bentley arrives for the umpteenth time in Tokyo and once again views the mile-long queue for ALIENS with some dismay. Next to this gate is the Nihonjin queue of a few people and he decides to take a chance and exercise his growing experience of Japanese etiquette and the expectation of British ignorance.

He goes and stands ever so humbly and patiently at the end of the short Nihonjin queue and is moving forward smoothly for a while until …
“Niponjin desu ka?” comes a quiet voice and he finds a bowing attendant standing alongside.
“Er... Igirisujin desu”, he struggles to say while bowing in respone, and delivers his passport to the outstretched hand.
“Ah so Miseter Bentry, this rine for Japanese, so ret me herip you and you prease come stand in rine for Arien.”
“Sorry”, he says gently, “but I am not an Alien, I am from Earth as well, look in my passport.”
“Ah so Miseter Bentry, you no understand,” comes the calm response, “no Nihonjin, then Arien.”
“But I do not understand, I am not an Alien, from Earth, look, I am just like you”, he protests, with a gentle bit of desperation.
But the patient attendant is not to be beaten and with a huge smile responds ...
“Ah Miseter Bentry, you very patient and I very sorry you no understand, but I ask, just for me, just for today, you prease be an Arien and come stand Alien queue.”

quiet submission..... what else?
There has to be a lesson about dealing with alien invasions in there somewhere

Still, with respect to this thread, I am always wary of news being made for the sake of making news. Reporters ask a question that enlists an answer for the sake of giving an answer, but that gets reported as a national concern. Seems to me this strategy is all encompassing to best address any invasion. I would be concerned if it did not.

But as has been suggested, perhaps we might not need to worry
"Beam me up Scotty, there is no intelligent life down here …"

KenAlien

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The irony would be that an advanced alien race would stay away from earth because we 'humans' are to hostile
if a alien race were to come and take over the planet they would have to deal with planet nibiru, ufo's, disco lights in the sky, CME's, astroids, land disappearing, earth quakes, frogs with 3 eyes, GM crops, maybe some politicians would survive.

Yes Primus87 i gave you a star your......... won......... me......... over........

edit on 9-4-2012 by wisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by rwguessjr

I agree with alot of what you have said, but dont you think that these "Aliens" instead of invading would actually have designed some sort of "bio-weapon" to kill us all through some sort of disease etc. I mean mankind is already able to manipulate so much around us in many ways, so an even more advanced race would find it easy to do such a thing.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by starks1089

MSM sucks.

If an alien invasion comes, it will be from the people who own your government no matter where you are.

Luckily, the DUMBS have mostly been neutralized, the powers that WERE are out of cash and military support. TPTW tried to extort Japan with a Tsunami, even preparing for another one just outside Tokyo, but Japan may not pay up. They'll destroy the west-coast of the Americas after the next man-made tsunami.

The powers that were are finished. Bankers are resigning. We live, we suffer, we prosper as a people

NWO = OWO
edit on 9-4-2012 by Keetla because: NWO = OWO

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

There would be no point in trying something like that. There is no way that we win in an battle with creatures that can cross the universe while we tool around in wind up cars. They are either a threat or they are not. Our govt will not get the chance to make the decision. TPTB will be TWP (totally without power) against these guys if it comes down to that.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

L to the O to the L. That was exactly my response when I saw that comment.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38
All it is the US government looking for an excuse to weaponise space.. If there were any threat of an alien invasion it would of already happened.. I believe in Aliens it is obvious there are other civilisations out there and I believe the large majority are benevolent, I also believe we have been visted and may still be being visited by these benevolent ETs.. Just watch a bit of Ancient Aliens or do you own research.. I am more fearful of the American government and their military industrial complex more than anything else... Oh and the stupidity of a large majority of people..

But they dont really need an excuse to weaponise space now do they? It's a "no-mans land" isnt it? It's up for grabs to whoever gets there first, is it not?

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join