It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

I know! Is Telepathic Link going on there yet?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Hey there. I am from Charleston, I know exactly where you are talking about. So, were you in your car? Walking? How did 'they" take you. And what bridge did they take you to next? I am very interested.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

You couldn't be more correct. I don't believe that aliens are physical forms. The reality is that all the ufo's being seen around the world are man made here on earth. They already have spaceships and we are meant to believe that they are alien. The reason they wont say is because they are living like gods, and don't want us to take it away. They are planning on something that is going to look like an invasion, they are doing this to you and they want you to believe that its aliens. We have had technology long ago that gave us capabilities to reach space. Thanks to that technology the possibilities are so open. Think about it, Richard Branson owns a galactic cruise business, airplanes that fly to and from space. If he owns a galactic co think about what leaders own. Its right in front of you open your eyes, The world leaders are all friends together they are so powerful because they have ALL the resources they need and as much as they want to use.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
If I were in government I'd definitely put forward a contingency plan.. Just in case. Because an alien attack is a logical possibility IMO. But I wouldn't spend too much time & money on it until I had a reason to do so.

A stupid analogy:

it's like thinking about what cars you'd buy, where you'd build a few houses, who you would give money to "just in case" you win the lottery jackpot.. It's possible this could happen but I'm not going to spend too much cash on tickets..

edit on 8-4-2012 by dejarmaX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Primus87

The only way to stop them is take them down before they enter Earth! Something HEAT BASED to detect and LASER to destroy
edit on 8-4-2012 by Apollo7 because: spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

According to some it seems (many of which are members of this place) they are already here... So your suggestion would be pointless-- apparently "according to some"

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by marinesniper0317

Please just pay attention to other humans eyes! You will notice a Color change to Black and then back to normal or one eye will change and the other will stay the same! They are already here in every power position that they can get into. They cannot stay in the human body but for short amounts of time! It is not the humans fought! It will do you no good to attempt to destroy or contain the human that the beings jump into. You can use a DOG as detection and the animal can run the being off! They cannot stay in the human being but for short amounts of time! They can remain in a human body that is free of chemicals such as cigarette smoke for longer periods of time. The human will not even know they are there except maybe just feel like something is not right. The main Goal is to Stop the Ships from getting in EARTH! They are on their way! Reference SETI Discovery of Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth on youtube. The US Navy has taken over SETI Equipment to find the damn beings! You can detect them with Heat Sensor and Destroy with Lazer before they get to Earth. Guns are useless as a method to destroy these beings. They are also using a Telepathic Link as a War Tactic

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You guys know what intrigues me most about this video?? Why they aired this interview right in the Easter day?? It looks like an Easter egg with a false-flag invasion surprise inside.
edit on 4/8/2012 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HellstormRising

I know how you feel! I have also been taken! Very Active in NC

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Its REAL! Wake UP! They are already here!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by Lusitaniax

I could see them using a biological agent or a crafted virus that could wipe out millions in a matter of a few hours...They would prolly just use a EMP and shut down all of our technology, then fight the war from Earth's orbit.

...Again who knows what they would do, or have done..

-SAP-

I am seeing it like this, For a civilisation to become class four, intergalactic superluminal travel with colonies that have moved on from their own world to spread out amongst the stars, they must have managed to not destroy themselves in their past, most probably violence is a thing of their past.

Here we are on planet earth, with the lords of illusion in control, so big an illusion they actually believe they have control, that shows how messed up the psychos are, because they believe they can kill any amount of people any time they like if they become to much of a problem, and endanger the status horribilis.
Maybe if universal belonging only required the traits of a retard chimpanzee on a power trip, they could then genuinely say they had control.
It is time for the people of the world to see themselves as seperated from the idiots with the Debt slave fixation and "Better than you" mentality.
An individual Universal outlook is required if we are to proceed into the future and the stars, any lifeform anywhere near here will be reading all radio traffic, all internet traffic, will no doubt have some higher level psychic function as a normal endowment, there are NO secrets where something like this is concerned, they will be able to read your thoughts.
Lucky for us, it appears, that the greatest civilisations in the universe are more interested in exploring it, and as such have been here on earth already for a vast amount of time.
It has been shown time and time again that weapons are useless against UFO's especially if they ARE multi dimensional, and the attempts at RNAS Yeovilton to produce a trans dimensional machine, so i am told, have not been fully successful, so fighting these races is out of the question.

The only war left to fight is the one in which we ourselves realise how cretinously idiotic we have been for not realising who and what we are, that we so easily believed the lies that have been fed to us, how easily our beliefs has spiritually crippled us.
If the great races of the universe understand that there are those of us here, that want to see great change for EVERYONE of us, that against our wills we are being made to suffer the indignation of a forced existence under the veils of illusion war and lies, with the threat of a malevolent force amongst us, willing and able to wipe out a large portion of us on a whim, even if their was one soul here on earth that interested them and gave them hope for the rest of humanity, would they not protect it?.

It would be very very coincidental for an alien war to break out just as humanity has taken to the stars and formed a branch of the navy that works in space, Gary mckinnon states he found the evidence for such a thing, your government wants him banged up.
This is about the american retard selfish mindset making it into space, the planet is mine and everything on it, and i will attack you if you try to interfere with our slaves or our resources.

I hope they are insectoids with a taste for unfit fatty old white men, maybe with the anachronisms out of the way, we could really get somewhere.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

wow you just said everything I have been thinking. Either this is going to be the fake alien threat or the gods do actually return. TPTB will do everything in their power not to lose control. Wtf is this guy talking about aliens when every scientist , suppsed expert, etc blah blah blah has been saying. I thought that it has been noted that even if there was aliens they would never be able to reach us. It trully is amazing what is going on. Conditioning us??? the evil aliens are coming???? or just our govts are setting up for the culling.

Scary times!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

The Beings are already here! But we can STOP the SHips from Landing! We have to stop them in space before they get here. If the ship gets to Earth there is no way to stop them! The damn things can by-pass military radar and they hide in the clouds. The only way to pick them up is Heat Sensor and Destroy them with Laser.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Charleston, West Virginia? Is that where you are from? If so, the Bridge near the Amtrak Station. They then put me on a Bridge 1 or 2 miles from where I was at. I do not know my exact location, other than a police officer picked me up walking and all I said to him was to please take me to a hotel. There is a record of a female transport Sept-2006. Or go and find the Fire Department Guys in Charleston, West Virginia from Sept-2006..they saved my life from the damn police at a hotel where the fire alarm had gone off! Find Them Please..I was on my way to go and work for US Customs ID 194485 Class 626A Piegan, Montana Sept-2006..some kind of celebration was going on in town.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
In 1996 the film "Independence Day" broke all box office records becoming the 7th highest ranking films of all times is entranced audiences around the World with a fictional story of an Alien invasion on Earth however deep within the film subliminal messages can be found indicating the Free Masonic presence and a Free Masonic agenda. In the film there is a military base known as "Area 51" it is from here that the military offensive is launched on which the salvation of the whole world and the future of its inhabitants depends. The entrance to its installation is a pyramid on which is engraved the symbol of the One Eye. The film shows the U.S.A as the four runner in establishing a global offensive involving all the nations of the world an offensive which is devised, controlled and commanded by one man. One overall leader. The film is a part of an upsurge in an upsurge of films and television serials on topics of Aliens, UFO's and invasions threatening the whole of mankind. These are gradually fuelling the growing interest of public unrest on the issue. This is just one of the many ways in which Free Masons are paving the way for their global government. The Free Masons are using a number of approaches to drive fear into the hearts of the masses instilling in them the need for greater protection and thereby the need for greater security. A need that could only be fulfilled by a Worldwide coalition government protecting the interests of all human beings across the globe.

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an Alien threat from outside this world and yet I ask you is not an Alien force already amongst us". - Ronald Wilson Reagan "President of the United States" (1981–1989)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with making plans.

It's really irritating how people think that humans could be the only possible life. That there is no way there could be aliens.

If there are aliens, at least we are better prepared. If there are no aliens at least we are spending money on something other than killing each other.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
The shear fact that people seem to miss is, even if there was aliens, and even if there was a alien invasion, life will still be the same. At the end of the day, your main priorities will be food, water, and shelter. Aliens or not, this will never change. Like the guy in the video was saying, preparations for "aliens" are interchangeable with a "foreign human threat", same goes for zombies, vampires, rogue cyborgs.

Example

Guy 1 "There's a arachnid over there!"
Guy 2 "Oh what kind?"

vs

Guy 1 "There's a spider over there!"
Guy 2 "I hope its not a black widow!! omgwtf!"

Both scenario's I've shown are generally the same, it's just our perception that makes it seem different. At the end of the day, I'd rather them be prepared for the chance, than not.
edit on 8-4-2012 by DeboWilliams because: forgot

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Look how we treat the muslim countries, now picture how we would treat aliens..

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I wonder how many pilots get their license revoked if they openly discuss seeing ufos with airline officials?

I remember reading that they classify you as mentally unstable and thus unfit to fly airplanes..especially commercial ones.

A society with such ABSURD TABOOS is really sickening!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

if Aliens have the technology to make it to earth we best hope they come in peace...

we would have no technology to compete with that.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join