It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Stuff man,they are comeing here for our stuff,we have mined the planet bare of some things,and we are a 6 billions strong mineing and processing crew working non-stop stripping the planet,we are like termites whose waste product is refined and mined metals and minerals and the like.They ARE DEFINATELY COMEING FOR ALL OF OUR STUFF.

That doesn't make sense. The universe is full of the same stuff and any species that can do interstellar travel could access and refine it with ease.

If they come our stuff would not be the reason.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrRottenTreats
we are probably being run by aliens right now and we don't even know it...

Wow! I've entertained this thought...mostly in private. It's a scary thought, yet fascinating to think about!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigsy2400
None of this is 'disclosure' or anything like that in my opinion, there are lots of Tv programs out there on Discovery / Nat Geo, Sci-Fi channel, that cover all sorts of bizzare things.

Just because something goes bump in the night,. we shouldn't all automatically assume that it is ghosts, aliens, abductions or a resonance cascade! Most of the time, its the cat trying to get into the room!

Disclosure, is the answer to religion and everything, I know several athiests who would fall for the new Alien cult head over heels that the NWO would make.

Athena and Apollo in exaggerated sensual pose in Raphael's painting, The Dispute. The lower animal nature of man would do any violent carnal nature thing that the Oligarchs want them to.
edit on 13-5-2012 by MarkScheppy because: agh

posted on Dec, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

LOL- True!! They are already here! It looks like the ships have arrived- Melbourne, Australia Monday- Dec-10-2012. They come down from the ships- they will look like a Grey Mist in the sky- Land on Ground and then disappear. The ships usually look like a really bright star that moves around. I know DC, Virginia, West Virginia, Chicago, North Dakota, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia were all infiltrated back in 2006. Keep an eye on the sky!! Best of luck! Amy in NC

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB
reply to post by Visting ESB

The U.S. military is making plans in case of an alien invasion. For those who know it all, you'll probably ignore this video. However, apparently the military is not so sure that aliens are figments of overactive imaginations. If they were, they would not have given the guy in the video special permission to discuss this publicly. It looks as though many people of importance in government and in a position to make policy and decisions have decided that this is an important enough, and real enough, possibility that it should be part of contingency plans:

MSN Australia Alien Invasion Interview

The Far left leaning. I want a Ulysses S. Grant Sandwich. Something irresponsible, says Obama about the new world order. I don’t see the government going all out and crazy on building better ways to protect our electricity and grid for a solar flare or emp. Like oysters in a can? It’s the gumbo. I doubt the dumbo has anything to do with Amtrak falling off the rails.
Do the military have the right to operate freely in the United States?
We go from The Federal Reserve to what? The aliens?
I am number 59 on this zoo. Visiting ESB do you love all of the fakeness.
Probably just burgers at Culvers. That is the new

Homosexual acts are in, says Tony Shaffer.

It looks like attack of the killer tomatoes.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If they are JUST STARTING now we are WAY outclassed.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Australian Ladies and Gentlemen, Alien Invasion is on tonight on Nat Geo...

Just by being here in the first place should point it out that they are WAY more advanced than us.......Please, get a grip.

Is this disclosure.............it's gotta be?

Bob Lazar said there technology is so advanced, that trying to figure out how it works, is like dropping an iphone on a medieval wagon driver and expecting him to figure it out.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

If there is an alien invasion, it will almost certainly be a "false flag" type and not true aliens.

I know, a few years ago I would have agreed this sounded crazy as well.

Well, think about how we went from sweet or benign alien movies like ET or Close Encounters in the 1970's to the "scary" alien movies today or recently like "Battle Los Angeles", "Battleship" or even "Independence Day" from the 1990's?

Well, disclosure was supposed to have happened by now. But the MIC was having too much fun with their new toys, and I guess were a little worried about the agreement to let abductions happen coming back to bite them in the ass.

So the charade goes on, less and less are fooled, and disclosure will happen, either in the form of a false flag ET invasion or data dumps, just depending on which faction gets to it first.

Randy Cramer discusses how an ET false flag invasion may not be a bad thing towards the end of this video in this OP of a thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

If there is an alien invasion, it will almost certainly be a "false flag" type and not true aliens.

Well, think about how we went from sweet or benign alien movies like ET or Close Encounters in the 1970's to the "scary" alien movies today or recently like "Battle Los Angeles"

E.T. came out in the 80's.
Alien came out in the 70's.
Close Encounters came out in the 70's.

What about the movies that came out before either that didn't show benign aliens?

edit on 18-10-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

Well, think about how we went from sweet or benign alien movies like ET or Close Encounters in the 1970's to the "scary" alien movies today or recently like "Battle Los Angeles"

What about the movies that came out before either that didn't show benign aliens?

Disclosure wasn't supposed to happen pre-1970's from what I know.

For the most the ET movies of the 1970's and 1980's were disclosure oriented - social condition the populace to think of aliens as benign for the most part - ET, Close Encounters, Mork and Mindy, Alf - of course there were exceptions like the Alien Trilogy.

Then in the 1990's the agenda seemed to change, disclosure was off the table, and an alien false flag seemed like more fun, so had to redo the social conditioning so the populace would think of aliens of being aggressive and hostile.

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

For the most the ET movies of the 1970's and 1980's were disclosure oriented - social condition the populace to think of aliens as benign for the most part - ET, Close Encounters, Mork and Mindy, Alf - of course there were exceptions like the Alien Trilogy.

Then in the 1990's the agenda seemed to change, disclosure was off the table, and an alien false flag seemed like more fun, so had to redo the social conditioning so the populace would think of aliens of being aggressive and hostile.

That isn't true and just because you think movies or whatever had a more specific feel,doesn't make it so..

Aliens, Predator, They Live, V the tv series, the remake of The Thing I could keep going on all came out in the 80's..for every aliens are benign thing i could give you a show or movie where they aren't.

Maybe disclosure hasn't occured because their is nothing to disclose?

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Maybe disclosure hasn't occured because their is nothing to disclose?

Soft disclosure is already happening, things like the Pope saying he would baptize ET's, all the pics from Mars - many of which are rocks, some are definitely not, free flowing water on Mars, possible megastructures in other solar systems - there is a long list from the last five years or so.

If you have been on this site for a while and think there is nothing to disclose you haven't been paying attention, or must have a very narrow topic interest.

Anyway, that is kind of off-topic. If the ruling satanic worshipping powers stay in power much longer, and think a false flag ET invasion will help their NWO agenda, there will be one. However, they might not be in power much longer, they might be in jail, as well as with anyone who aided them.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My belief is that some of these craft come from inside of the Earth. The oceans also provide a readymade habitat for concealing interstellar visitation.

posted on Oct, 21 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The military preparing for an alien invasion is by no means proof that aliens exist. The military will use any excuse to get and waste more money from the budget.

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
My belief is that some of these craft come from inside of the Earth. The oceans also provide a readymade habitat for concealing interstellar visitation.

You might be right. I would have considered that quite outlandish even a few years ago.

If you are interested in finding out more about possible underground human breakaway civilizations, I brought them up in this thread from someone who supposedly had a meeting with a federation of them recently, discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

from this source:

Ancient Earth Break-Away-Civilization Subterranean Council Meeting & SSP Alliance Debrief Part I - "Honeycomb Earth"

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

The Monday group the Tuesday group and the alien group. Cavtrooper you seriously have a hard on against real warriors.

Definitely a lot of the morgue going on. Everything is mass produced with chemicals. Celery is mass produced with chemicals. Oh and earthquakes are being produced with chemicals. A runaway army blimp dragging its cable.
What is more disturbing the cop slinging a high school girl around in her chair or the fact that all of the students on laptops. Cavtrooper are you fumbling? Do one billion dollar companies remind you of the movie Halloween? Cavtrooper if you were in the army rangers then you probably have an alien telepathy arm band. You flunk if you say there is a god. Why is Sidney blumenthal’s transcript so important? Why? Umm..

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Your use of the word 'alien' is probably what makes most readers of this topic think this is nosense.

If you had approached this using the words Extraterrestrial then you would certainly have mine and others attention, and we may then have watched the whole video instead of stopping it after 30 seconds.

People forget that 'aliens' is another term used widely and especially by US authorities in respect of non nationals and immigration. So in regards to this then 'aliens' from another country may well start a war for exame ISIS, Taliban (CIA) and other jihadist idiots...

edit on -06:00261105pmThu, 05 Nov 2015 13:26:04 -0600PMThursday11 by PindarAln because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CheddarSherpa

I AM a REAL warrior.
Unless the the term Cav is lost on YOU .

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   

reply to post by opethPA

Aliens, Predator, They Live, V the tv series, the remake of The Thing I could keep going on all came out in the 80's..for every aliens are benign thing i could give you a show or movie where they aren't.

There will be no good help around here. Not until Christ comes back.

Good.
You can now see the three eyed fish. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Federal government is funding these movies like Invasion of the body snatchers. Have you seen antman? The remake of the Thing. Michael solaro. Oh good. CNN has a show called America’s busiest coroners. Good. They must be preparing for something. Is there an alien invasion? Have you read Tracy Thompson’s book the beast? This isn’t Cynst McCowan the numbers lady. Or Jeremiah Wright from Jeremiah Wright’s pet pass program. How about the Bakersfield UFOs... How about the big dark grey UFOs??
The aliens are now singing away in a manger in Spanish. Miller on UFOs. Dennis Miller on the Aliens From another solar system. Sounds like Obama is comparing the keystone XL pipeline to an alien invasion. We are in the fourth draft of full blown new world order. You want to salute colonel Allen West Opeth? I would rather see Matthew Damien rip off a robot’s head... Look at transoceans symbol that is wild.
If you want to know about the Alien invasion, you will have to ask Pete Davenport. Jeb bush. I don’t think!

Cavtrooper if you were in the army rangers then you probably have an alien telepathy arm band.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join