It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Will is the dominant force of the universe...

page: 1
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Whether you are light or dark-sided, you are WILL. WILL is the motion which keeps things in motion, literally and spiritually. EVERYTHING has will. All things are alive and WILL is life itself.

When you do what you WANT you are staying true to your TRUE SELF and YOUR WILL and when you stay true to YOU, you are going with the FLOW!

Don't just visualize about your goals in life, go after them and make them happen. That is the way to stay true to yourself. If you don't use WILL, you'll be pushed over by stronger WILL POWER from other forces.


WILL is God, Motion of Universe, Life, It is in ALL THINGS.




posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


Did you saw the 2011 The Green Lantern movie before writting this.
Don't get me wrong, you are absolutely true, its just that you explained it the same way than in Green Lantern.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
either you watched that Green lantern movie, or you should.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by starheart
 


Wow. I never seen it. I tried searching "willpower Greenlantern" on Google but I don't see anything. I would like to hear what was actually said and compare it. I didn't know that someone said something like this before.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
reply to post by starheart
 


Wow. I never seen it. I tried searching "willpower Greenlantern" on Google but I don't see anything. I would like to hear what was actually said and compare it. I didn't know that someone said something like this before.



Fear is the enemy of will. Will is what makes you take action. Fear is what stops you and makes you weak.



Will has always been our sole weapon against the forces of darkness in the universe.



we must fight with all our will. Our wills haven't always been united. It's time they were.


I guess there aren't that many, but they left an impression.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 


WILL is the motion which keeps things in motion, literally and spiritually. EVERYTHING has will.

Good luck with this idea.
Your will affects things and things only. Your spirit is not a thing. Love is not a thing. The true will of the spirit is not about getting what you want but rather, loving others. Helping others, serving others, making way for others. Selfless love is true love. I know blah, blah, blah. Hitler would agree with you about your will being the only thing that matters. Start a Triumph of the Will movement. He would readily join you. I won't.

Down that path lies death and destruction.

www.google.com...



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Good luck with this idea.
Your will affects things and things only. Your spirit is not a thing. Love is not a thing. The true will of the spirit is not about getting what you want but rather, loving others.


That's not true. With WILL minds and hearts can be changed, and I never said that the will of the spirit was about getting what you want, did I? I was saying that it is the fuel of life, that is all. You put your own judgement about what you THOUGHT I was saying in their and read what you wanted.


Originally posted by intrptr
Helping others, serving others, making way for others. Selfless love is true love. I know blah, blah, blah.


Yeah, because this thread isn't about the will OF the spirit. It is a discussion about WILL in and of itself.


Originally posted by intrptr
Hitler would agree with you about your will being the only thing that matters.

Did I say that will was the only thing that matters? Again, your judgement is interfering with what I've actually said.



Originally posted by intrptr
Down that path lies death and destruction.


What path? I wasn't speaking about a "path".

I don't think you understood what I was saying.

EDIT:

I was simply stating the obvious, WILL is behind all things, it is the motion of life. It is up to you whether you want to follow your intentions or suppress them.
edit on 7-4-2012 by arpgme because: detail



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 

Sorry dude... you said it not me:


WILL is the motion which keeps things in motion, literally and spiritually.


Emphasis added.

Maybe I misunderstood?



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Oh to enter the fray....
I think the issue of semantics here applies, and what is being pointed out is that will can either be informed or misinformed.....
Knowing that, will, in and of itself, can be a frightening thing, really...depending upon how it is informed.
Having read what was written, perhaps it is more important and to the point, how those intentions were formed, and what informed them.....
edit on 7-4-2012 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Whether you are light or dark-sided, you are WILL. WILL is the motion which keeps things in motion, literally and spiritually. EVERYTHING has will. All things are alive and WILL is life itself.

When you do what you WANT you are staying true to your TRUE SELF and YOUR WILL and when you stay true to YOU, you are going with the FLOW!

Don't just visualize about your goals in life, go after them and make them happen. That is the way to stay true to yourself. If you don't use WILL, you'll be pushed over by stronger WILL POWER from other forces.


WILL is God, Motion of Universe, Life, It is in ALL THINGS.



I don't disagree at all, but what about when people willfully do harm to another life being ?

How is that all calculated in ? Would it still be considered not bad, but just less good of a choice ?

and Would somebody willfully harming another person be punished in some way or form. Is that what Karma is ?



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
reply to post by arpgme
 

Sorry dude... you said it not me:


WILL is the motion which keeps things in motion, literally and spiritually.


Emphasis added.

Maybe I misunderstood?


Exactly. I said "WILL" not the fulfillment of "WILL", not "A will of this" or "a will of that" just will in and of itself. It is that pure motivation of life-force.


Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

I don't disagree at all, but what about when people willfully do harm to another life being ?

How is that all calculated in ? Would it still be considered not bad, but just less good of a choice ?

and Would somebody willfully harming another person be punished in some way or form. Is that what Karma is ?


Karma is a spiritual concept that is being used to suppress and enslave people. It doesn't matter if people are controlling you because eventually it'll stop when karma gets them.

It is also just used to make people feel better. When something bad happens to them from another person, instead of just accepting that they got away with the evil, they gonna say "karma will get them" because it makes them feel better inside.

We should stick to what we know to be true, and that is, we are all individual human beings with our own intentions and desires and we have the right to express ourselves individually and not to conform and to believe this "We are one stuff - love all stuff - even your ENEMYS that wants to HARM YOU AND CONTROLLING YOU!"

If you want to know how true life is, look at nature. Animals did not make up religions with rules, they didn't make up "laws" like governments.

Sure, a flock of birds can act as "one" but they are all INDIVIDUALLY connected to their OWN will. They act as one and fly together because they CHOOSE to do so. It is their will.
edit on 7-4-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
"Will" is only the "voltage", the potential for kinetics. It is when both the voltage AND resulting current takes place because of a conductive load, that there is POWER. Just as space is infinite voltage, time is infinite current, and all the animate and inanimate finites are the loads whereby POWER is expressed.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 

There are (probably) billions of human beings who would be rich or... at least in a position of being comfortable in life, if will alone was all it took.

But seriously now. Simply wishing oneself into such comfort has never worked without a whole lot of physical elbow grease inserted between the wishing and the work, lol.

For those who wish themselves into better places and never realize it, the result is often an anger directed at those who do make it. There is no understanding why those who bust their buns for a lifetime can end up with so much... and those who do nothing end up with... well, nothing. The equation is eluded and ignored.

Will alone has to drive action or it wastes away into a garden untended.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Is it me or I just read a mess of discussions with the word ''Will'' as an abundant spice?
Will is necessary to do an action. (I am referring to conscious actions not involving instincts).
Without will, how can you sculpt or start a revolution or wathever? This discussion is, in my advice, pointless...



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny
 


I'm not sure what your point is and how this relates to the thread / original post?



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
reply to post by arpgme
 

There are (probably) billions of human beings who would be rich or... at least in a position of being comfortable in life, if will alone was all it took.

But seriously now. Simply wishing oneself into such comfort has never worked without a whole lot of physical elbow grease inserted between the wishing and the work, lol.


There's a difference between Will (intention - doing what you want), and Desire (Wishing/Long for something).

I'm not talking about achieving goals. I am simply saying that will is the force at the basis of all things. It is the fuel which keeps things moving.


Originally posted by swan001
Is it me or I just read a mess of discussions with the word ''Will'' as an abundant spice?
Will is necessary to do an action. (I am referring to conscious actions not involving instincts).
Without will, how can you sculpt or start a revolution or wathever? This discussion is, in my advice, pointless...


It may seem pointless to you because you already understand the simple concept, so discussing it is meaningless for you. Not everyone can see this simple truth however...

There are so many people in a spiritual "path" or trying to find out what is the "basis" of things, but they don't see it. It is as simple as existing, WILL (Intention - Doing what you want) comes easily, unless of course you let others control you...

A caterpillar doesn't need a holy book to become a butter fly.

edit on 7-4-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt
 





There are (probably) billions of human beings who would be rich or... at least in a position of being comfortable in life, if will alone was all it took.


There are probably billions of human beings who are thinking precisely that.




But seriously now. Simply wishing oneself into such comfort has never worked without a whole lot of physical elbow grease inserted between the wishing and the work, lol.


It doesn't take any will at all to wish.




For those who wish themselves into better places and never realize it, the result is often an anger directed at those who do make it. There is no understanding why those who bust their buns for a lifetime can end up with so much... and those who do nothing end up with... well, nothing. The equation is eluded and ignored.


Busting your buns off digging ditches will never manifest massive wealth, no matter how much wishing goes on. Whatever a person has, they have because of who they've been and what they've done. If a person is not happy with what they have, the next step is to identify who it is they want to be, then start doing that. if the desire is wealth, plain and simple, then those with the will will find the way and this is their be, and they will start doing, and then they will have. The vast majority of people may or may not know who it is they want to be, but if they do, they have all kinds of excuses as to why they are not being who they want to be, and it generally comes down to their belief that they cannot be who they want to be until they have enough to do what it is to let them be who they want to be. This paradigm fails them.

The correct paradigm is be, do, have. Whatever you have is because of who you've been, and what you've done.




Will alone has to drive action or it wastes away into a garden untended.


I just wanted to clarify a few points before agreeing with this most excellent point.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Oh god fourth reich here we come.
Forgive us for we think we know what we do.



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr
 


What are you talking about? Why do you think this will lead to Nazism? I don't understand your reasoning.
edit on 7-4-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Oh god fourth reich here we come.
Forgive us for we think we know what we do.


Oh God, Stalinism here we come. Forgive us for we know nothing of what we do and willingly surrender to tyranny.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join