It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by yyzyyz123

Remember the outrage on the new about that anti obama bumper sticker? The one that said "Don't Re@#* in 2012? That was "bad" but anti white gets a pass, I guess.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

How about you do your research first on the 9 areas of human relations. Then do your research on who controls these 9 areas of human relations and you'll be able to answer your own question. Lol I mean come on where do you all live in a cave with basic cable and 1 book.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Ok keep studying. You started now keep it up. I'm glad I'm done some good. I've encouraged someone to actually open a book. Good job buddy

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
reply to post by Blaine91555

ACTUALLY I LOVE ALL MY BLACK PEOPLE. WHEN I SAY BLACK AGAIN I MEAN ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR. I LOVE ALL MY ORIGINAL(BLACK) PEOPLE. I EMBRACE DIFFERENT CULTURES AND LOVE THEM. THIS IS WHY I TRAVEL SO MUCH. I ALSO DONT DEAL WITH RELIGIONS BUT I DO STUDY THEM EXTENSIVELY. SO NOTHING YOU SAID IS FACT ITS ANOTHER OPINION. THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE THOUGH.

Read the name you chose. Then read your posts. That's the only reason your getting the venom.

Me, I love everyone as is required by my Faith. I hate what some people do and say however.

If your an honest person, you have to admit that the Race Card is out of control and for no reason. You have to be half mad to blame innocent people for things that occurred before their birth or that they are no part of. That kind of madness can only be explained by hate. Hate is the true issue.

There are hateful bigots in all skin colors. If you don't see that as a fact you live in an alternative universe.

You say "Original Black People". What do you mean by that? I'm fascinated by how you worded that so carefully.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
reply to post by yyzyyz123

Remember the outrage on the new about that anti obama bumper sticker? The one that said "Don't Re@#* in 2012? That was "bad" but anti white gets a pass, I guess.
yep

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Who are we going to point the finger at when violence breaks out and a curfew is put in place?
After all, Martial Law can be declared because of widespread violence.

www.usconstitution.net...

In 1934, California Governor Frank Merriam placed the docks of San Francisco under martial law, citing "riots and tumult" resulting from a dock worker's strike. The Governor threatened to place the entire city under martial law. The National Guard was called in to open the docks, and a city-wide institution of martial law was averted when goods began to flow. The guardsmen were empowered to make arrests and to then try detainees or turn them over to the civil courts.

Martial law and San Francisco were no strangers - following the earthquake of 1906, the troops stationed in the Presidio were pressed into service. Guards were posted throughout the city, and all dynamite was confiscated. The dynamite was used to destroy buildings in the path of fires, to prevent the fires from spreading. Troops were ordered to shoot looters. Though there was never an official declaration of martial law, the event is often cited as such. However, at all times it appears the troops took their orders indirectly from the civil authority.

Then, add in an earthquake during the race war and we'll be on our way to the FEMA camps in no time.
(Everyone who didn't get shot in the street, that is. Hoodie or no hoodie.)

I can easily see the above unfolding.
Keep it up, folks. I think I can see the PTB smiling right now.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

ACTUALLY I LOVE ALL MY BLACK PEOPLE. WHEN I SAY BLACK AGAIN I MEAN ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR. I LOVE ALL MY ORIGINAL(BLACK) PEOPLE. I EMBRACE DIFFERENT CULTURES AND LOVE THEM.

Then isn't this Trayvon Martin killing just black on black crime to you then? Zimmerman was a man of color.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

This post is the reason I love/hate ATS.

FEMA camps being brought up in a thread about a racist T-Shirt.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Read Psalms 82 1-8 for me

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the Gods. (who are the Gods he is judging and who is the mighty congregation)
How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Se'lah (and I know you know what that word means)
Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy
Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked (who is the wicked we are suppose to take them from)
They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the Earth are out of course. (look at the world today, isn't it out of course)
I have said, YE ARE GODS; and all of you are children of the most high(of course the children of the most high is to confuse you)
But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.
Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou sall inherit all nations.

Now come one that's enough said. And of course we know you aren't going to study any of the other lesser known aspects of the religions I named and you aren't going to study the ancient civilization either. Atleast you have a bible though. That's good.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I hear you, but one has to look past his/her nose to see how this all might unfold. I live in Florida and if the state is placed under Martial Law and I have to obey a curfew because of some immature arseholes who decided to spew their hate, I'm going to be pi$$ed. I just want to know who's arse to kick while I'm sitting in a FEMA camp.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Zimmerman father is white, Zimmerman himself, considers himself to be white, he associates and identifies with white people. He lives as a white man and he is on tape calling the man a coon. I've never heard people of color use the word coon to describe another person of color. So I consider him white, because he considers himself the same.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Original means origin of all. The Black man is the original man because he is the first man on the planet and started all civilizations thereafter. Please don't respond with an opinion attempting to contradict this it is already shown and proven. Anyway your white and I'm black. We come from two different worlds. You will never understand mind which means you'll never understand me, which means we will never see race the same way. What don't white people understand about that. The way you see race, and the way "we" see it are completely different. It's just that. So if you don't agree, or if no one does, that's fine. I never expected you two. But I know for a fact no one can provide any facts to prove me wrong. So that's that.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by Furbs

I hear you, but one has to look past his/her nose to see how this all might unfold. I live in Florida and if the state is placed under Martial Law and I have to obey a curfew because of some immature arseholes who decided to spew their hate, I'm going to be pi$$ed. I just want to know who's arse to kick while I'm sitting in a FEMA camp.

Too much supposition to be considered a viable threat to your freedom. First, riots would have to erupt. Secondly, martial law would have to be declared. Thirdly, you would have to disobey a curfew. Fourth an earthquake would have to happen. Finally you would have to be detained and sent to a hypothetical FEMA camp.

On a scale of probable unfoldings, your scenario is on the low end of likely outcomes.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Who are we going to point the finger at when violence breaks out and a curfew is put in place?

I can name three: jackson, sharpton and farrakhan.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by DavidWillts

Zimmerman father is white, Zimmerman himself, considers himself to be white, he associates and identifies with white people. He lives as a white man and he is on tape calling the man a coon. I've never heard people of color use the word coon to describe another person of color. So I consider him white, because he considers himself the same.

So now you know the guy? But what you say makes no sense, black people call each other racial slurs all the time.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Yes, it is highly unlikely for it to happen like that, but you forgot where I tossed in the earthquake.
I find it peculiar that the excerpt I posted mentioned riots, then went into earthquakes when discussing Martial Law. Just thought it would be a strange coincidence. Maybe that's what some people need in order to forget that we are more than our skin color and ethnicity.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

I can name three: jackson, sharpton and farrakhan.

Those reptilians? They won't be in a FEMA camp. They'll be watching all us different colored folks on a big, flat screen monitor while we're waiting for our freeze dried meals.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
Do those morons not realize, Latinos are not considered Caucasian. I guess one would only know that if they had filled out a job application recently.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. In the back of my mind, I suspected that this would eventually be pinned on the 'Caucasians', but I hoped I was wrong. Surely people aren't that ignorant?! Now, Im not trying the shun the Latino population here. But they have been conveniently associated with whites strictly for the purpose of this situation. Because, by definition only Caucasians are capable of committing racial violence, right?
edit on 26-3-2012 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

Sorry, TomServo, but Latinos most certainly can be Caucasians. What you really mean is that Latinos are not considered to be true "Whites" as in "North European Caucasians" (or to use the Nazi misnomer "Aryan") by most Brits.

The terms Latino/Latina are derived from the word "Latin" -- the language spoken by ancient Romans. The Roman Empire was large, everywhere the Romans went they left their language.

Where Latin took root and grew into Romance (Roman-ce) languages, are the places that could be called Latin countries: primarily Italy, Spain, and Portugal (there are other places -- Romania, etc. but I want to stick to the major Latin countries).

French is most definitely a Romance language, but the people of France are primarily descended from Gauls (romanized Celts) and various Germanic tribes under the banner of "Franks" -- so the people are not so "Latin" as in Italy, Spain, and Portugal.

Also Germanic tribes (assorted Goths) invaded Italy and Spain and mixed in --especially in the northern parts of those countries. But I don't want to confuse people with too much detail.

In the US, the term Latino is usually applied to anyone from New World countries conquered & dominated by Spaniards and Portuguese. It's usually used interchangeably with the word "Hispanic" although "Latino" is broader in scope.

So Latinos can be people of "pure" Caucasian Italian, Spanish, and Portuguese blood who live in Latin America. The term also applies to their mixed blood offspring with Amerindians (the largest group) and Blacks.
edit on 26-3-2012 by AuranVector because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You know what else is a strange coincidence? The name of the city where this all started.

Trayvon Martin: 'The whole world is watching Sanford,' Rev. Jesse Jackson tells commissioners

articles.orlandosentinel.com... e

Everyone remembers the show "Sanford and Son", right?
The show debuted 40 years ago (1972).
www.imdb.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Original means origin of all. The Black man is the original man because he is the first man on the planet and started all civilizations thereafter. Please don't respond with an opinion attempting to contradict this it is already shown and proven. Anyway your white and I'm black. We come from two different worlds. You will never understand mind which means you'll never understand me, which means we will never see race the same way. What don't white people understand about that. The way you see race, and the way "we" see it are completely different. It's just that. So if you don't agree, or if no one does, that's fine. I never expected you two. But I know for a fact no one can provide any facts to prove me wrong. So that's that.

This is BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join