It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
reply to post by Domo1

I thought "cracker" referred to White People and the guy that shot him was Hispanic?

cracker

Racist term for a white person

www.urbandictionary.com...

When filling out some polls where it ask's for ethnicity it has options like

1.African American
2. Native American
3. Caucasian
4. Hispanic
ect...

I guess now it will just be.......

1. African American
2. Other than African American

Seems like they are trying to draw a line separating them from all others.
I wonder if cooler heads will prevail or it will end in an all out race war

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
as a cracker i just wanna say... he's no cracker

i know a whitey when i see one
ha ha

anyone that is wearing that shirt just looks stupid on a number of levels..

makes it easy to avoid blockheads when they wear shirts like this, u can see them coming

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Could be a relative of Robert Allen Zimmerman.
Wouldn't that be a twist?

One argument I have not seen mentioned is that this could be a "gun culture out of control" issue. You know, gated communities with "neighborhood patrols". I am just guessing that Zimmerman relished his role as an armed security official "protecting" the public. So many people on ATS long for the days of the wild west where everyone is armed in their day to day lives and justice is administered from the barrel of a gun.

It also is offensive that the knee jerk reaction is to pull up racial stereotypes. White supremacists murdering black people because of hate. When was the last time "hispanics" were welcome at a KKK rally or Neo Nazi march?

The president saying that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon.

I think Zimmerman should have been arrested based on what I know. I am not saying I think he is guilty because I don't know. I do know that if he wasn't carrying a gun this would not have happened. Since I was not a witness to the actual crime I am waiting for the facts...that may never come. But it seems when you mix guns with unbalanced minds the results are predictable.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I like to eat crackers. Does that make me a cannibal? Female crackers, of course.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
im a cracker but i dont care. i mean white people rule the world haha so go ahead call me a cracker
jk. i really dont care tho

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So why isn't the NAACP and Al Sharpton raising hell about this?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Exactly my point in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
This is all so confusing, now I don't know if I'm a cracker or a honky.

edit on 26-3-2012 by tjack because: I changed my answer to be funny instead of passive aggressive.

You forgot redneck....

Cracker Ass honky Redneck, is I think the correct usage of the terms.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

What I want to know is why did everyone call Domo a racist in the last thread now these same people are up in arms about the term cracker.................hmmmmmmm I think you are all showing your true colors and it's NOT racism, those on Trayvon side wanted to somehow prove you are NOT racist by being on his side, now you are seeing the true nature of the situation and are back peddling.........and I am enjoying every freaking minute of it!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
Lol you all carry on this is getting boring. When I want to build with intelligent white men I build with freemasons, shriners or the ashkenazi jews. Atleast they already know everything I'm building on and then we can actually build and elevate eachother. You white people lack so much knowledge I can't talk to you all about anything other than what's in the mainstream news media, which I hardly follow. I've never spoke to so many people who contradict what I'm saying without any concrete facts to show and prove whatever it is they are saying. The fact that our mindstates are so different shows the very vass division between races in this country. You all only show and prove my point. That racism exist and is alive and well. Regardless of the shirt being made or not.

And thats what I thought would happen. I sure hope you overcome your insecurities some day, and realize the only thing that separates us as humans is our thoughts not skin color.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

1st ABOVE ALL ..... HE IS NOT A CRACKER !!!!! if you put it in racist terms (get it right dumb-asses!)

to all that keep saying CRACKER.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

Then you consider people of Spanish Decent to be White correct? Why? To make your argument valid?

Only when we stop identifying people by color will the madness end. Anyone playing to that form of bigotry is identical to a person in the KKK; just the target of their insane hate is different. Anyone of that mindset IS THE PROBLEM!

Sadly people of all colors are bigots and haters. Nobody is being fooled other than those who want to be fools.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
You should see what that say on his facebook support page
Justice For Trayvon Martin

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

You white people lack so much knowledge I can't talk to you all about anything other than what's in the mainstream news media, which I hardly follow.

Originally posted by DavidWillts
You black people lack so much knowledge I can't talk to you all about anything other than what's on BET, which I hardly follow.

Now which one of these posts would be considered "racist"? lol

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by FissionSurplus

Look past skin color. Lol white people would say that... as they always do. "Oh we are all the same can't we get along." Lol get out of here with that.

Ok, so here is my outstretched hand to you. Shake it. Make peace.

Stop acting like every white person has done something bad to you. You want this situation to continue to escalate? Why?

I surely don't. I want to put an end to it. But that wont happen.

So here is what I am going to do. In the name of peace, I am going to leave this thread, and let you animals fight it out. I am leaving because I do not want the confrontation of what is coming, over this issue. I am leaving this thread because I am the bigger man, and I can walk away from this without having to "get the last word in"

Can you do the same, BlackmanisGod7? I doubt it. Why? Because you are letting the anger CONSUME you.

You are being controlled, just like Jackson and Sharpton, and Obama want you to be controlled.

So go ahead, continue to be controlled.

I have free will. And yes, I am white.

So *&(@ what. Call me names, feel free.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Hispanics are crackers now??? Holy hell, this Trayvon Martin crap is ridiculous.

Wish those crackers would get it together down in Mexico, their taking over all our tourist spots!!!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This shirt must be the enterprising idea from someone from the culture I discuss in th This Thread...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
They do not want to make this into a race war, it would be foolish of them to do so. Most of the strides blacks fought for over the last 60+ years would be gone in an instant. Cooler heads must prevail here.

Additionally, why don't they get upset at the root cause? Black on black violence coupled with the absence of the father is the real villain here...fight that.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
This whole thing is turning stupid now. Seriously people lost their way of reasoning, and letting emotions overcome. How is making T-Shirts with 'cracker' on it going to help bring justice?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by PageAlaCearl

He's half Caucasian half Latino.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join