It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
LANGUAGE WARNING AT LINK

Expanding the definition of “cracker,” a t-shirt featuring the photo of the man who shot Trayvon Martin is now available for purchase. As seen at right (click to enlarge), the shirt has a picture of George Zimmerman and the words “P***y Ass Cracker.” Zimmerman, a 28-year-old Hispanic, killed Martin, 17, last month while acting as a neighborhood watch captain in Sanford, Florida.

Lets all combat perceived racism with racism! What an insult to all the 'crackers' who are supporting the family and Trayvon. Why did this go racial? To sell newspapers and get ad clicks. This is what I was worried about. This ensures Zimmerman will never be able to go to trial. This whole situation is disgusting. I'm holding off on condemning anyone before all the facts are out, but I certainly condemn those that would use a young mans death to fuel their racist agendas, on either side of the fence.

Link
edit on Tue Mar 27 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
As a "cracker" I am offended. This is getting way out of hand...I really thought race issues were becoming a thing of the past.

Having read everything that's out there about this, I do get the feeling Zimmerman was slightly to moderately racist. I realize he allegedly has black friends but none want to go on the record...So I can only assume this claim is false. Friends go on the record for their friends - especially when doing so would pour water on a hate fire. But this, this is blatant and bad.. Only bad will come from this.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Let the games begin.....Geez, how out of control is this going to get?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I thought "cracker" referred to White People and the guy that shot him was Hispanic?

cracker

Racist term for a white person

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
My question is why a Hispanic guy is being referred to as a "cracker"? That makes no sense at all..... If you're going to make a racially motivated Tshirt, at least get your slang terms correct for the intended audience. That just makes the person who made it look like an even bigger fool than may have originally been thought.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

This whole situation is looking like a bad mind game to cause a racial war and if it does none can be mad if martial law is invoked, smh NONE
HOW SIMPLE IT IS TO MANAGE THE CONSCIOUS COLLECTIVE WITH NEGATIVE ENERGY.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ive got protection for my family, its just a matter of time before it all goes down. If its a race war they want, its a race war they shall have. I dont want it this way, but it is coming soon unfortunately, all you can do is be ready

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Wasn't the guy that shot him latino?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Do those morons not realize, Latinos are not considered Caucasian. I guess one would only know that if they had filled out a job application recently.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. In the back of my mind, I suspected that this would eventually be pinned on the 'Caucasians', but I hoped I was wrong. Surely people aren't that ignorant?! Now, Im not trying the shun the Latino population here. But they have been conveniently associated with whites strictly for the purpose of this situation. Because, by definition only Caucasians are capable of committing racial violence, right?
edit on 26-3-2012 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I find it ironic how often racist black people use terms like "ignorant" when they can't even tell the difference between an Hispanic and a Caucasian. At least they could get their racial slurs right.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I think partly Latino. He looks Latino and identifies as Latino. He is white on the police reports and many people would say Latinos are white. Either way, someone needs to do something to calm this down.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
“P***y Ass Cracker.”

Link

That is exactly what he is..

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
all you can do is be ready

And hope the SKY doesnt begin to open like pres Ronald Reagan mentioned with a threat from ABOVE, smh listen to what he says???

edit on 3/26/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

link   
This is all so confusing, now I don't know if I'm a cracker or a honky.

edit on 26-3-2012 by tjack because: I changed my answer to be funny instead of passive aggressive.

link   

link   
it's funny how a white man is a wussie if he use a gun,
but a black man bustin caps in your a@@ is all jiggy.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasa Croe
My question is why a Hispanic guy is being referred to as a "cracker"? That makes no sense at all..... If you're going to make a racially motivated Tshirt, at least get your slang terms correct for the intended audience. That just makes the person who made it look like an even bigger fool than may have originally been thought.

Clearly it's cooler to hate on white people than a fellow minority....at least when promoting a racist agenda.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join