It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yyzyyz123
imagine the outrage if someone made a shirt wich read "one less 'n-word'".naacp,fbi,black panthers would be all over that sh!t...i smells me a race war comin.worse thing is that it is all manipulated to create a greater divide.read the rockerfeller papers.fema camps are not for terrorists and the black folks are (unknowingly)following script perfectly.sad,very sad
i did not type nword,i typed the real n word.enough with all this pc bs.jesus are we that #ing sensitive?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Once again another post not providing any concrete information, or any actual factual tangible information to contradict anything I say.

link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
Let's all be clear on what racism is and put aside opinions and deal with facts. Let's look at two words. Racism and prejudice. They are similar yes, but are completely different as well. Prejudice is basically to pre judge. To pre judge means to judge someone prior to any facts being accumulated which means when dealing with prejudice you are usually dealing with what is face value about the individual. The first thing you see is color when you look at someone regardless of what anyone says. So it is safe to say that prejudice is to pre judge someone based off of their ethnicity. Everyone to a certain extent are prejudice.

NOW, racism. This word racism means prejudice with power. It's one thing to have prejudice views. It's another to have the power to inflict those prejudice views amongst a masses of people to have them think the same. Perfect example. There was a study done where white men and women were asked to closed their eyes and think of a gangbanging drug dealer. The majority thought of a black man before anything. You've been taught to think this way by how the media influences those thoughts. Another example. Most in this country will say that the continent of Africa is a poor "3rd world" continent. This view has been greatly influence by the media. Most who believe this have no knowledge whatsoever of the continent. Another example. Blacks are all on welfare and recieving goverment assistance. Most whites believe this, yet statistics show that white women benefit from public assistance more than anyone. Yet all of these examples and many more have been influenced by the media and the society we live in. The media and our society are controlled by those who are prejudice and not just prejudice, but have the power to inflict there prejudice views amongst a masses of people and influence their thoughts

There is no people of color who has the power to inflict the masses of people with prejudice views. In order for that to occur we would have to control the media and the society we live in and we don't. Are black people prejudice, and when I say black I mean ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR(BLACK, BROWN, RED AND YELLOW) of course. Are we racist. Of course not because we don't have the power to inflict the masses with prejudice views. This is a fact. Prejudice and Racism are two different things. When you don't understand them then you use the word racist so loosely and say everyone or anyone is a racist. This just isn't a fact it's an opinion.
edit on 26-3-2012 by TheBlackManIsGod7 because: (no reason given)

Oh so apparently Caucasian is the dominant race? Whites are the all-powerful, masters of the planet?

Global Population by Race

link   
I don't understand our society nowadays! Yes what Zimmerman did was uncalled for to say the least and the fact that he hasn't been apprehended as of yet is beyond me.

He is apparently Latino/Hispanic whatever you want to call it but yet the media and police labelled him as white? Either it was meant to be like that by the media to perpetuate racism with this ridiculous movement or something is missing from all this.

Either way it doesn't matter, I don't think it should be about race but about justice. He shot this kid to death and should be in prison, PERIOD! Whether this kid did marijuana or not it is irrelevant to this issue!

Someone needs to set the facts straight about this race issue if he is indeed not white to stop this non-sense!

I'm embarrassed sometimes to be human!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
If this situation doesn't prove to everyone that humans are devolving, I don't know what will.
We are so far from enlightenment. I don't believe we'll ever get there.

Racism is a sickness. I don't know if it's contagious, but I know mass hysteria is.
We're going so far off track that we're losing sight of what we should actually be angry about.
Remember government corruption?
Remember the unemployment rate?
Remember the banksters raping everyone and kicking them out on their asses?

All of these things are happening to ALL RACES!!!
We cannot lose focus because of one man's desire to pretend he's a cop for one night and took a young man's life.

The police chief is being replaced. They may still press charges on Zimmerman. Everyone needs to cool off and let things unfold without helping to stoke the fire.

If we start fighting amongst ourselves, they're going to win.

edit on 26-3-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

And I am so impressed with the shirt model, he sure is the typical citizen we expect when we are discussing race issues, now on a dark rainy night if this guy came at me from out of the bushes wearing a hoodie, i would probably empty a clip just on instinct.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlackManIsGod7

Perfect example. There was a study done where white men and women were asked to closed their eyes and think of a gangbanging drug dealer. The majority thought of a black man before anything.

I think the black community does actually promotes this image. The 10 crack Commandments was not written by Garth brooks and Friday wasn't about 2 guys trying to pay an electric bill.

You've been taught to think this way by how the media influences those thoughts.

Really? Because i swear the media is promoting this idea that a gun crazy white man chased and gunned down a 10 year old black kid.

Most in this country will say that the continent of Africa is a poor "3rd world" continent. This view has been greatly influence by the media.

Much of it is, and those places need to keep that image up. I mean, who is going to donate billions of dollars in Aid if they are showing pictures of the metropolitan areas?

Blacks are all on welfare and recieving goverment assistance. Most whites believe this, yet statistics show that white women benefit from public assistance more than anyone.

Well yes when you look at the just the percentage, Here from an incredibly pro-african american source

theobamacrat.com...
Among the poorest of the poor–single mothers, living below the poverty line with minor children to support 39.7 percent of AFDC clients are Black single mothers and 38.1 percent are White women with children. Food stamp recipients are 37.2 percent Black and 46.2 percent White. Medicaid benefits are paid to 27.5 percent Black recipients compared to 48.5 percent White clients.

Now that may LOOK like "more" white people are on it the truth is blacks make up 12% of the population, so on a per-capita basis more blacks are on welfare than whites.

The media and our society are controlled by those who are prejudice and not just prejudice, but have the power to inflict there prejudice views amongst a masses of people and influence their thoughts

Yet it is only "wrong" when they use this to the detriment of blacks.

Are we racist. Of course not because we don't have the power to inflict the masses with prejudice views. This is a fact. Prejudice and Racism are two different things. When you don't understand them then you use the word racist so loosely and say everyone or anyone is a racist. This just isn't a fact it's an opinion.

This is just some BS that blacks have been parroting to weasel out of accusations of racism. We have a black president, that is some power can blacks be racist yet? What about BET they have the power and are prejudice (and pro-segregation by the way) so is BET racist because they have "power"? What about new Orleans? They are predominately black from business owners to the cops, are they all racist too because that have "power"?
edit on 26-3-2012 by DavidWillts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

yes it is a sickness,and blacks are the sickest.white folks are pathetic in their weakness.enough with the white guilt.lets all stand together,all races without any of the double standards that are accepted today.ie white cracker jokes hahaha,negro jokes,whoooaaa buddy

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheEnlightenedOne
I don't understand our society nowadays!

I'm embarrassed sometimes to be human!

No doubt. Many are. Self included.

Laws 'made' to be broken so that 'new laws' can be put in place.

Hundreds if not Thousands die from gunshots every day in this country, yet this One Instance becomes a National Front & Center Stage Issue. !?

Not meaning to question or call into such the 'facts' surrounding this incident in particular ... just taking a step back and seeing, wondering 'Why?' this one case has since become so prominent, hyped and propagated, both media wise and politically.

careful what you ask for, folks ... comes to kind, here.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

There is another term in the language we both speak to describe those who hate others simply because they belong to a culture, skin color or religion and it is "Bigot". Means the same thing as Racism and describes despicable people who hate in that way.

Is there a difference between a Racist and a Bigot? No. You hate based on color, culture or religion, your a bad person and your thinking is flawed.

You seem to be parroting the crap the idiots who feel guilt over things that happened before they were born spew in Universities. They did the same in my day. Your a student right, or have been one recently? One can only hope you are not teaching.
edit on 3/26/2012 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
we should probably get a local branch of the kkk to go and protect zimmerman against the black panthers,maybe all those tards would kill each other off,one less problem.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Lol..... Thats right!!!! Fight amongst yourselves like silly children.

Tisk tisk.....not paying attention!

You wont know what hit you.

Hahaha skin color is important to yall!!!! Hahaha

Tisk tisk

Rest in peace Treyvon and all whom have died wrongly.

You will soon have lots of company.....

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Racists are racist.

I don't understand what big surprise is here.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterFister103

There is mainstream christianity, and then there is Gnostic Christianity, which teaches of man as God and God as man. Islam has Sufism, Judaism has the Kaballah, Buddhism has the Hinayana school, and Hinduism has the tradition found in the Upanishads. All of these are considered the lesser-known aspect of these major traditions, and all teach that the Black man is God. This is just to name a few.You all can do the homework as well and do some extensive studying.

Also freemasons, upon reaching their 33rd degree, if they are fortunate enough to, learn the true knowledge of God. The worship the black man as God, they transition from the bible to the Quran and even call God by his proper name Allah. This is an actual fact amongst shriners in Freemasonry. Any shriner who wears a muslim fez cap with the sword above the emblem knows this. You can also do your homework on that as well.

Let's go to the bible. The popular term for God in the Old Testament is YHWH. YHWH is not to be pronounced as "Jehovah." YHWH, when written in Hebrew from top to bottom, represents God in the form of man. This is why the tetragrammaton YHWH is referred to as the "Ineffable Name." Even today, orthodox jews refuse to utter the name.

Let's keep with the bible because I don't wanna get too deep on you all, even though I know I have an can go much further. Let's deal with scriptures.
- John 10:34
- Psalms 82:1-8
- Genesis 19:1-33
- Genesis 3:8
- Daniel 7:9
- Revelations 1:15
We can gp further but I'll stop there. Those reference that God is a Man not a spook in the sky, and that he is a black man. You don't even won't me to put the ones up that describe who the white man is. LOL I mean come on am I the only one on here that studies.

This is for those who question who the true and living is. Read your bible and figure it out. Even the Qu'ran says Allah is closer to you than your juglar vein.

Also let's deal with ancient civilizations. EXAMPLE
The first dynasties of ancient China, the pre-Hellenic Minoan and Mycenean civilizations that birthed ancient Greece and Rome, the ancient Eyptians of course, the pre-Semetic Chaldeans, Babylonians, Sumerians and other eastern neighbors such as the ku#es and other obviously black civilizations in the continent of Africa. The olmecs, the myans, and other pre-columbian civilizations of America. Also the ancient Black civilizations of the Indus river valley in India and I can go on and on. They all taught the black man was God. It is undisputable. There are so many facts to show and prove this it is overwhelming. I mean come on. This isn't even up for debate. Lol yall are so commical.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TomServo
Do those morons not realize, Latinos are not considered Caucasian. I guess one would only know that if they had filled out a job application recently.

This is getting absolutely ridiculous. In the back of my mind, I suspected that this would eventually be pinned on the 'Caucasians', but I hoped I was wrong. Surely people aren't that ignorant?! Now, Im not trying the shun the Latino population here. But they have been conveniently associated with whites strictly for the purpose of this situation. Because, by definition only Caucasians are capable of committing racial violence, right?
edit on 26-3-2012 by TomServo because: (no reason given)

You're wrong there, I'm afraid. And your ignorance of the world is showing as well.

Plenty of Hispanics identify themselves as Caucasian, because, well, they ARE Caucasians.

I'm from a Latin family myself, largely Hispanic city, Spanish culture at home even if I don't really speak much Spanish myself.

But ethnically I'm German / French and Spanish / Irish. You wouldn't be able to tell what flavor of European ancestry I connect with from just looking at me. The same applies for many people who were raised as part of a Latin culture.

Personally I find absolutely hilarious that so many of my fellow American bros are such small minded people when it comes to racial diversity. I dare say that people like you are just as guilty of the people you're upset at for showing discrimination based of skin color. You obviously have no idea how diverse our world really is.

I suspect people like you also have no real interest in ever leaving your comfort zone and travelling the world to learn more about the people who inhabit the same planet as you.

Get off the PC, go outside, and connect with your neighbors, and not just the ones across the street.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

ACTUALLY I LOVE ALL MY BLACK PEOPLE. WHEN I SAY BLACK AGAIN I MEAN ALL PEOPLE OF COLOR. I LOVE ALL MY ORIGINAL(BLACK) PEOPLE. I EMBRACE DIFFERENT CULTURES AND LOVE THEM. THIS IS WHY I TRAVEL SO MUCH. I ALSO DONT DEAL WITH RELIGIONS BUT I DO STUDY THEM EXTENSIVELY. SO NOTHING YOU SAID IS FACT ITS ANOTHER OPINION. THANKS FOR THE RESPONSE THOUGH.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Well, you can't disagree with what he said. We're right at the point now that it wouldn't take much to tip it all over.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Unlearn what you've been taught before you learn the truth. Peace.

It is obvious, through your, eloquent writing skills that, you are quite educated...if not through academics, then by your own endeavor to excel, and I commend you on that accomplishment. But, some of your statements, are a bit at odds with your "Signature" and, that I have to question.

To place all those of any particular group, into a box with a label, is in itself illogical, because statistically someone with that mindset, would be wrong at least 50% of the time.

Yes, I have been placed in a box with a label many times, under many different situations, and called Caucasian, American, New kid in school, Mexican Lover, and yes even "N" Lover.

I was born into an Air Force family, and lived all over the world and met Prejudice and misunderstanding every single place I lived, (which was nowhere longer than 4 years), when I was a kid and lived in Japan...the old school Japanese would hold demonstrations in the town Off base where we lived, and throw rocks at us and call us names as if I was actually the one that had anything to do with bombing their country...just because I was American.

When we moved to Arizona, because my Dad went to Vietnam, I befriended a neighbor who happened to be of Mexican descent, I again was placed into a box with a label, by my supposed "White" brothers for consorting with the enemy.

When we moved to Louisiana, and I had "Black" friends well...you get the picture.

Racism is rampant in the world we live, of that there is no doubt...and because of that, the act of Prejudice will continue. I suppose in some way it is in our nature, conjured from some deep throwback of a survival measure, from a time when to survive we had to be wary, of someone who was different than ourselves.

If, we are to survive as a species beyond that of the 21st century, we must move past this, or humans will no longer be the dominant force on this planet. Perhaps it will be the cockroach.

Peace

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

dude stop yelling

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackManIsGod7
reply to post by MisterFister103

There is mainstream christianity, and then there is Gnostic Christianity, which teaches of man as God and God as man. Islam has Sufism, Judaism has the Kaballah, Buddhism has the Hinayana school, and Hinduism has the tradition found in the Upanishads. All of these are considered the lesser-known aspect of these major traditions, and all teach that the Black man is God. This is just to name a few.You all can do the homework as well and do some extensive studying.

Also freemasons, upon reaching their 33rd degree, if they are fortunate enough to, learn the true knowledge of God. The worship the black man as God, they transition from the bible to the Quran and even call God by his proper name Allah. This is an actual fact amongst shriners in Freemasonry. Any shriner who wears a muslim fez cap with the sword above the emblem knows this. You can also do your homework on that as well.

Let's go to the bible. The popular term for God in the Old Testament is YHWH. YHWH is not to be pronounced as "Jehovah." YHWH, when written in Hebrew from top to bottom, represents God in the form of man. This is why the tetragrammaton YHWH is referred to as the "Ineffable Name." Even today, orthodox jews refuse to utter the name.

Let's keep with the bible because I don't wanna get too deep on you all, even though I know I have an can go much further. Let's deal with scriptures.
- John 10:34
- Psalms 82:1-8
- Genesis 19:1-33
- Genesis 3:8
- Daniel 7:9
- Revelations 1:15
We can gp further but I'll stop there. Those reference that God is a Man not a spook in the sky, and that he is a black man. You don't even won't me to put the ones up that describe who the white man is. LOL I mean come on am I the only one on here that studies.

This is for those who question who the true and living is. Read your bible and figure it out. Even the Qu'ran says Allah is closer to you than your juglar vein.

Also let's deal with ancient civilizations. EXAMPLE
The first dynasties of ancient China, the pre-Hellenic Minoan and Mycenean civilizations that birthed ancient Greece and Rome, the ancient Eyptians of course, the pre-Semetic Chaldeans, Babylonians, Sumerians and other eastern neighbors such as the ku#es and other obviously black civilizations in the continent of Africa. The olmecs, the myans, and other pre-columbian civilizations of America. Also the ancient Black civilizations of the Indus river valley in India and I can go on and on. They all taught the black man was God. It is undisputable. There are so many facts to show and prove this it is overwhelming. I mean come on. This isn't even up for debate. Lol yall are so commical.

Sorry man, try again. Next time don't just twist things to fit your agenda. I look up the first Bible passage you list and it says nothing about the black man being god.

34 Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’[a]? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’? 37 Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 38 But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in me, and I in the Father.”

This fallacy already disproves all the mumbo jumbo you talk about.
edit on 26-3-2012 by MisterFister103 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join