The Real Trayvon Martin(pics) what the MSM doesent want you to see

page: 4
39
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by MysticPearl
 


The whole point of this thread was that the media was being manipulative. I posited that they were making Martin out to be an angel when in fact he seems to not have been. I was actually very upset when I heard about this case and thought Zimmerman a fool for following Martin. I still do. Its still legal. I think Zimmerman was a douche, followed Martin because he looked suspicious (not because of race) Martin asaulted him and Zimmerman shot in self defense. You dont like the law fight to change it but at this point it doesnt appear Zimmerman broke any laws while Martin did.


If the law is decent Zimmerman will be locked up... That's all there is.

Follow me at night, and you're lucky if you can get the gun out of your waist band.

The last thing going through Trayvons mind was probably something like "this guy was following me, now we're fighting. Now he has a gun, so I was right to be shook about him following me!"




posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


I dont think assault is legal anywhere in the country if someone is following you. I do know that if I was assaulted while carrying and feared someone was going to grab my gun I would shoot them. I dont care about getting my ass kicked but you assault me and go after that gun youre done. Is it dumb to follow.someone? Yeah. Illegal? No. Series of unfortunare events and Im sick of people pretending this is a race issue.



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
If people like the OP are not an example as to why we need a stricter gun control program then I don't know what is.


No, no...we do not need restraints on our gun laws. The foolish people in Florida need first realize the man acted in accordance to the laws let be passed. In addition to this, we can never let one bad apple spoil the bunch. We still do not know all the facts and the final straw is the Grand Jury. Not laws against our guns...



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Are all of you really going to sit here and fall for what the media is doing? Think about it for one second. People are shot and killed every day, by every race, and every walk of life. This is simply another one. Why is this in national news like it is? Why is the media placing pictures of a younger Martin, and what appears to look like a mugshot for Zimmerman side by side when talking of it? Why has the media pumped this up as a white man that shot an unarmed black kid? It's just another killing among many that I'm sure happened in the U.S. on the same day.

It's to get us to do exactly what all of you are doing in this thread. Three pages of "you're racist" no "You're racist crap!


I'll admit I haven't followed the story and don't really care to so my knowledge on what happened or didn't happen is nothing. I just thought I'd post to maybe give all of you a chance to sit back and see what I'm seeing happen here.



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


I dont think assault is legal anywhere in the country if someone is following you. I do know that if I was assaulted while carrying and feared someone was going to grab my gun I would shoot them. I dont care about getting my ass kicked but you assault me and go after that gun youre done. Is it dumb to follow.someone? Yeah. Illegal? No. Series of unfortunare events and Im sick of people pretending this is a race issue.


What do you think Zimmerman meant by "these assholes always get away"?

A. The mail man?
B. The neighbors daughter?
C. The 'n-word' in the hoodie?



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut
 


Don't be obtuse, of course you can't kill them. Unless they ATTACK you like this Trayvon punk did. Then you'd be defending yourself, like any normal person would. And I'll bet you a months salary that if you saw some white kid dressed up in ghetto gangsta clothing you too would be suspicious.

If you look like a fireman, I'll expect you to be one. If you look like a cop, I'll expect you to be one. If you dress up as a thug, I expect you to be one.

Use your common sense people.



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


I don't know why the authorities didnt take any legal action against Zimmerman because I was not there nor did I witness it, and I assume you weren't there either. Apparently the police investigated the crime scene and heard Zimmermans story, talked to witnesses and all the evidence gathered led them to believe it was self defense.

Should he have followed Martin? I don't think he should have after the 911 dispatcher told him not to. With him being a Watch Captain, he should have listened to the 911 operator. What happened afterward to make Zimmerman fear for his life so much that he thought the only recluse he had was to shoot and kill an unarmed teenager? I dont know that answer, just like nobody else knows that answer except for Zimmerman, the witnesses and the police.

In the OJ case, there was plenty of evidence tying him to the murders and he didnt stick around and claim self defense. He stayed free for months while the investigation was ongoing. When they finally did charge him, people lined the streets in support of him, but there was no outrage for the unspeakable crime that he committed....

edit on 3/25/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
people dress in stereotypes that's just how it is. it is to cause a certain reaction, that's why its used. there are several questions that are valid on both sides. why is the media slanting their portrayal of the youth. why is zimmerman automatically pointed as a racist because he is white. i live in a neighborhood that is majority black.
the kids here indeed dress this way to provoke a action and most of it is fear based. my question is why, why do they want to dress like that if they know it does provoke a fear/negative reaction? thug ghetto style is all about "mine" drugs guns and money. that is how its portrayed in the videos they love. that is the value that is shown as
wanted. i feel those values will nto help a person succeed and will only push people away from you. having said that no one deserves to be killed. all should be treated with respect and if you wish to be respected you should show that in the respect you show in your self to the world and in the respect you give to others. zimmerman should not have pursued him. there was no ones life at stake at that time. i firmly believe in the ownership and use of firearms and that there are times it is justified to take a persons life. using a gun is the last option. once the bullet leaves there is no taking it back. zimmer should have walked away. it is perhaps that because he followed him that zimmer got himself in more that he could handle and again he should have walked away. i dont care if he stole. a thiefs life is not work a bag of skittles or a tv or a car. or a gold bar... no thiefs life is worth that.

black white mexican asian.. etc....


and yes i am white. i am married to a asian woman and i live in a majority black community in the deep south.

zimmerman placed him self in a dangerous situation by following that kid. he should have walked away. because he did not 1 person is dead. that is what this is about. not that he was dressed as a thug stole my candy.
he killed a person and i dont believe it was justified because he should have walked away and called the police...

it would have been different if the kid would have tried to rob him assaulted him and beat him down...

then you have fear for your life. then you should still try to get away and if that is not possible..,

the perpetrator should be shot dead where he stands. end of story. that is the only way a justifiable use of deadly force should be applied. as a last resort to save you life....


zimmerman helped no one by placing him self in a dangerous situation and he is the only one responsible.

with firearms comes a higher level of responsibility. sht man you can kill people with guns... please be responsible.

this is my two cents and i hope it gives you pause to think...


thanks robert in lousiana.



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee

Originally posted by muse7 I just think that people should not be so quick to judge just because of what they have heard from the media. Let the judicial system have a chance to work and if Zimmerman is guilty of a crime, he will pay for it. Until then he is an innocent man and Martin is unfortunately dead.

If it comes out in court that Martin was killed in cold blood, then Zimmerman should be treated accordingly, but until the judicial process is exhausted, the public should not be the judge, nor the jury, nor the executioner....



i agree! as of right now the biggest injustice is that zimmerman has not been charged. if he is claiming self defense i feel he should be tried in a court of law.



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


Punks always get away has to be racially devisive? I would think instead of hoodied nwords he was talking about the burglars.



posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 





If the law is decent Zimmerman will be locked up... That's all there is. Follow me at night, and you're lucky if you can get the gun out of your waist band.


Everyone look out we gotta badass over here!

Seriously enough with the internet toughguy talk and "forum alpha male" bullcrap

Everyone sits behind computer screens on this site bitching about the media...

Bitching how we dont have rights in this country

Bitching about how youre guilty until proven innocent....

And then IMMEDIATELY after this story comes out , those SAME people convict this guy without having all of the evidence.......fall into the media trap of showing this guy as some little kid, and dont question ANYTHING!

I suppose if anything happens to you though, youll want all the facts in first and your day in court right?




posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 





If the law is decent Zimmerman will be locked up... That's all there is. Follow me at night, and you're lucky if you can get the gun out of your waist band.


Everyone look out we gotta badass over here!

Seriously enough with the internet toughguy talk and "forum alpha male" bullcrap

Everyone sits behind computer screens on this site bitching about the media...

Bitching how we dont have rights in this country

Bitching about how youre guilty until proven innocent....

And then IMMEDIATELY after this story comes out , those SAME people convict this guy without having all of the evidence.......fall into the media trap of showing this guy as some little kid, and dont question ANYTHING!

I suppose if anything happens to you though, youll want all the facts in first and your day in court right?



Well at least we're in court

George Zimmerman is still free, and is not going to stand trial any time soon to determine whether or not he truly acted in self defense
edit on 3/26/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 





If the law is decent Zimmerman will be locked up... That's all there is. Follow me at night, and you're lucky if you can get the gun out of your waist band.


Everyone look out we gotta badass over here!

Seriously enough with the internet toughguy talk and "forum alpha male" bullcrap

Everyone sits behind computer screens on this site bitching about the media...

Bitching how we dont have rights in this country

Bitching about how youre guilty until proven innocent....

And then IMMEDIATELY after this story comes out , those SAME people convict this guy without having all of the evidence.......fall into the media trap of showing this guy as some little kid, and dont question ANYTHING!

I suppose if anything happens to you though, youll want all the facts in first and your day in court right?



That "everybody" ain't got # to do with me... Amazing how the air around ATS has become a lot more 'real' now that this story is all over the boards... lol



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Domo1, are you happy Trayvon Martin is dead? Should he have been shot down sooner?



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Auricom
reply to post by conspiracy nut
 


Don't be obtuse, of course you can't kill them. Unless they ATTACK you like this Trayvon punk did. Then you'd be defending yourself, like any normal person would. And I'll bet you a months salary that if you saw some white kid dressed up in ghetto gangsta clothing you too would be suspicious.

If you look like a fireman, I'll expect you to be one. If you look like a cop, I'll expect you to be one. If you dress up as a thug, I expect you to be one.

Use your common sense people.


So is the proper way to dress, the way a white business man dresses?

Is that the only time you aren't suspicious of somebody?

How does a "thug" dress? Fireman have big coats, helmets. Police have the boots, the badges. And thugs dress, like black people tend to dress? oh... alrighty then...



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
Domo1, are you happy Trayvon Martin is dead? Should he have been shot down sooner?


Yes! Because a friend wrote on his Facebook wall and asked him for some damn marijuana he was no angel! Just a no good drug dealer. World is better without him....



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


Punks always get away has to be racially devisive? I would think instead of hoodied nwords he was talking about the burglars.


Ok now we're getting somewhere. Why does he connect Trayvon with burglars???

progressing....progressing....



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man
 


Not happy at all. He was only 17 and had a full life ahead of him. I think its very sad hes gone. I just dont like the automatic blame Zimmerman got and the needless racial crap.



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by game over man
 


Not happy at all. He was only 17 and had a full life ahead of him. I think its very sad hes gone. I just dont like the automatic blame Zimmerman got and the needless racial crap.



Originally posted by Domo1
Its only racist if a white person does it. Nevermind that white on black crime is almost unheard of. You want to stop burying young black men? Tell their peers to stop killing them.


Sounds like racial crap to me......



posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine
 


Dude a young man of any color walking around you youve never seen before in the neighborhood... Why go racial here?





top topics
 
39
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join