It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Trayvon Martin(pics) what the MSM doesent want you to see

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Yes. I think it is a real problem and tragedy that so many young black men are killed. I also think its a tragedy that young black men getting killedonly matters when a white perosn is the gunman.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1

Dude a young man of any color walking around you youve never seen before in the neighborhood... Why go racial here?

It went racial when Trayvon starting "fitting the criminal profile" and the only good reason is "he's wearing a hoodie"... But people from every race wear hoodies, so what else is there on top of that, that makes him "thuggish"?

Not to mention, same state, a black man shoots an unarmed white man, claims self defense, AND GETS ARRESTEDDDDDDDDDD.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

So all races wear hoodies and not liking the young guys hoodie makes Zimmerman a racist? I get what youre going for but dude... If there had been a rash of breakins in your neighborhood and you saw a young man of any color you didnt recognize out at night in the rain you wouldnt be suspicious?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well let's see, I'm black, and live in a black neighborhood... See dudes out walking in the rain a lot... There's a break in every once in a while somewhere around here... But that doesn't mean I make assumptions because a person I don't recognize is walking in the rain. There's nothing suspicious about a bag of skittles, and some iced tea.. Maybe if dude was creeping tree to tree or something, or driving slowly in a car, or something like that but come on...

Trayvon didn't do ANYTHING suspicious except "look" a certain way!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

He was in a gated community. I get suspicious of people I dont know walking in my neighborhood at night. Its odd to see strolling around my little side street. Dont care what race. Im also going to be a lot more alert of a young man than anything else.

Also I was under the impression Trayvon was acting a bit strange looking in windows and such.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

He was in a gated community. I get suspicious of people I dont know walking in my neighborhood at night. Its odd to see strolling around my little side street. Dont care what race. Im also going to be a lot more alert of a young man than anything else.

Congratulations Domo... Whatever works for you.... Just when you call the police on the suspicious character, let that be where your role ends..

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Well yeah I think thats sound advice. Following Martin was idiotic. Zimmerman sounds like a douche. I just dont think he went out hunting black people for sport.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Well yeah I think thats sound advice. Following Martin was idiotic. Zimmerman sounds like a douche. I just dont think he went out hunting black people for sport.

Nor do I. I think he went out, saw a black dude, stereotyped him, and then #ed up.... Now an innocent young man is dead....

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Oh, well, Zimmerman apparently called Martin a coon so you may be right. Cant link on the tablet sorry.
edit on 26-3-2012 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBD1979
I recently stumbled across some photos of Trayvon Martin that are nothing like the young model citizen the MSM wants you to think he is. To be honest he looks like a thug and if I saw him walking around my backyard I would probably follow him too, if he then felt the need to attack me.....then yes I would kill him. The point is if we are going to make this a discussion of right or wrong or even a matter of race I think it is pathetic to distort the conversation with outdated pics.

here's the link

www.politicalforum.com...
edit on 25-3-2012 by JBD1979 because: (no reason given)

Stars and Flag for you. I know we are going to get flamed for this but what can I say...Liberals, Bloody Liberals.
Just because he is black means he is right, he cant do no wrong. Just because the other guy is white must mean he is lying. Lets go worship the guy along with steve jobs. There are blacks killing blacks everyday, what about the Blacks Killing Whites? How many of those get reported on such mass scale. How about the Americans that go on slaughtering and bombing the women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan? How many of those were reported? How many of those kids deaths get announced by Obama? How about that American coward "terrorist" who broke into some old iraqi woman's house, beat her to death recently, the coward had the odacity to leave a note saying the women was a terrorist and should go home? How much media attention are we getting there, about these real terrorists? Just because he is black we should use the race card and call everyone racist, isn't the race card a bit racist itself?

Absolutely Disgusting, I usually dislike americans and westerners in general, black or white, christian, muslim or hindu but what I despise more is the 'people' who follow the gangsta hiphop cRap "Cultcha". Anyone who follows it is instantly my enemy, simple as that.

back on topic, this Kid not only looks like a thug but he is a thug and sadly if I saw someone like him walking around my backyard I would probably follow him too or ask him to leave, if he posed a threat to me then yes I would kill him if I had to. Might be doing society a big million dollar favor by removing another thug off the streets. Thanks Liberals, and Thanks Obama.
edit on 26-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by coirener
but what I despise more is the 'people' who follow the gangsta hiphop cRap "Cultcha". Anyone who follows it is instantly my enemy, simple as that.

INNNNNNTERESTING... I was gonna spend time responding to you but ehhhh, I got pocket lint to sort out...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by coirener
but what I despise more is the 'people' who follow the gangsta hiphop cRap "Cultcha". Anyone who follows it is instantly my enemy, simple as that.

INNNNNNTERESTING... I was gonna spend time responding to you but ehhhh, I got pocket lint to sort out...

Nothing interesting, pretty straight forward, I am prejudice against certain people, specially Americans and Westerners, Liberal Hypocrites (somewhat like yourself no offense). cRap is not music, some guy babbling about B$ robing, looting, raping or killing people is not cool, cRap is not poetry, it is just that cRap full of Hypocrite B$, Dressing up like thugs is not cool, wearing cloths 10 sizes your fit is not cool and walking around peoples backyards is not cool, specially if its your average Americans backyard. hiphop is not cool even if the underground Immortal stuff might be much better I have no interest in it neither should any youth. Sorry if it offends you but facts are facts, cRap can go to hell, it sounds annoying and has nothing good to offer; and most importantly its one of the reasons that this kid got killed. So Yea Go Back to Sorting your Pocket lint, dont forget to call us Racist and take a Cool aid with that too.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This case is pretty straightforward. The only people that know what really happened are Trayvon and Zimmerman.

(Zimmerman is hispanic, not white, as if it matters)

My perception is this media frenzy is quickly turning into a lynch mob. As soon as Obama had an opinion, any chance of civility went out the window. It is pretty obvious this is becoming nothing more than gun-control wingnut fodder.

Long story short, if the cops couldn't find a problem with what happened, this was probably a justified shooting. Even if Zimmerman verbally provoked Trayvon, Trayvon should have known better than to physically attack the guy.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
The USA is a becoming a religiously controlled political geography.

The USA is not a safe country for people who do not agree with the political control of the USA, of the day.

The USA is dangerous.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Not calling you a liar, just want to know where you got this info.I believe the pics they are using on the news are old and I dont believe Mr. Martin was a saint.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBD1979
I recently stumbled across some photos of Trayvon Martin that are nothing like the young model citizen the MSM wants you to think he is. To be honest he looks like a thug and if I saw him walking around my backyard I would probably follow him too, if he then felt the need to attack me.....then yes I would kill him. The point is if we are going to make this a discussion of right or wrong or even a matter of race I think it is pathetic to distort the conversation with outdated pics.

here's the link

www.politicalforum.com...
edit on 25-3-2012 by JBD1979 because: (no reason given)

I bet you can spot who's an illegal immigrant by the clothes they are wearing too.
2nd line

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I did not know that this happened at night in someone's BACKYARD. Hmm... that is very suss...

Maybe it is a conspiracy to get people to get rid of the right to bear arms... I wouldn't be surprised..

link   
Oh for heavens sake. If I saw a WHITE person I didn't know walking around in my yard, I'd ask them to leave. Everyone who hates black people is just reaching for all they can to justify the killing of this young man.

link   
Living the "thug life" is a lifestyle choice and like all choices has consequences.You gotta ask yourself is something worth the results

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Domo1

Well let's see, I'm black, and live in a black neighborhood... See dudes out walking in the rain a lot... There's a break in every once in a while somewhere around here... But that doesn't mean I make assumptions because a person I don't recognize is walking in the rain. There's nothing suspicious about a bag of skittles, and some iced tea.. Maybe if dude was creeping tree to tree or something, or driving slowly in a car, or something like that but come on...

Trayvon didn't do ANYTHING suspicious except "look" a certain way!

He got shot because his murderer was a coward, and afraid of black people. It's happened to Natives on the reservation too, they have been shot by white business owners for being Native and out walking. It just never gets press coverage.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join