It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Trayvon Martin(pics) what the MSM doesent want you to see

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut
so i can follow a muscular white man with a bald head because he looks like a neo-nazi? or i can follow a muslim guy around because he might be a terrorist? or i can follow a dark skinned man with construction boots and a flannel because he might be illegal? where does it end? a lot of white people wear "thug" looking clothes, fitted baseball caps, tatoos and hoodies does that make them dangerous looking thugs that need to be followed and questioned? do you now see how racial profiling can affect all of us. i question whether zimmerman would have followed and called 911 on a white man in the same clothes.

according to the latest laws passed, yes.

just sit back and wait for all of this madness to boil over. wont be too much longer anyway

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

www.myfoxtampabay.com...

Let me know when I can collect my money.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Russh50

right on !

...when all the facts come out, it will be clear that Zimmerman acted in self defense. A grand jury is scheduled to begin hearing the case April 10.

"George Zimmerman suffered a broken nose, and had an injury to the back of his head, he was attacked by Trayvon Martin on that evening," Sonner said. "This was a case of self defense." ...

abcnews.go.com...
/story?id=15999256#.T3BWCNma4ps

all this time spent of the pics that are used to spin the desired story emphasis....
lets delve in facts...
the hoodie, the 911 call, the supposed racial slur on that call..(calling the person of interest 'coon' or 'goon')

the associated storm: New Black Panther Party offering a $10k reward on Zimmerman

THEN... there is this item, which might well be an accidental linkage of two separate news items
(or maybe not so accidental)

Trayvon Martin shooting death probe heads to grand jury | 11alive.com
www.11alive.com/.../Feds-to-probe-killing-of-unarmed-Florida-teen
5 days ago – Aide: Cheney had heart transplant ...
17-year-old Trayvon Martin was shot and killed by a neighborhood watch volunteer in Sanford, Fla.

perhaps the two are linked... cheney heart transplant.... &.....unknown donor

the distraction & noise is welcomed by those who do not want the public to link the two items
~Supposedly the Cheney heart transplant was March 25th in Virginia
~ but might Cheney have had a real heart transplant back around February 26th-27th
after the 17 year old heart from Florida was flown to the Virginia surgery room...
a 71 year old heart recipient must have been in a extended state of preparation for the surgery
and not ready at the drop of the hat like the 'donor' situation was on the March 25th 'official' heart transplant date

i'm not saying the news channel is saying the two incidents are linked, i'm just pointing out the potential possibilities that there is a deliberate distancing of the two news items. an unfortunate killing & a somewhat unlikely heart transplant candidate of 71 years getting a sudden transplant one month (officially) after the Florida slaying

edit on 26-3-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Interesting pictures that are actually current. Wonder why the media is showing the old ones?? Any info regarding why he was on a 5 day school suspension?

Plenty of new evidence is emerging in this case and Zimmerman is entitled to his day in court. Funny, how he is being tried by the country including our president right now. Obama should have learned from his Harvard "beer summit" fiasco early on in his term. Keep your mouth shut until you know all of the facts.

Zimmerman will be trashed for life regardless of any court rulings down the road. The rush to judgement can be crippling. Anyone remember Richard Jewell and the 1996 Olympic Park Bombing? He died a broken man.

Finally, on Oct. 26, the FBI sent a letter to Jewell’s lawyer saying that Jewell was no longer targeted by the investigation. “For 88 days,” Jewell said, “I lived a nightmare.”

Even after his name was cleared he had trouble living down the allegations made against him. In 2007, he was diagnosed with diabetes; he died on Aug. 27 of that year at the age of 44.

“The tragedy was that his sense of duty and diligence made him a suspect,” said John R. Martin, an attorney for Jewell. “He really prided himself on being a professional police officer, and the irony is that he became the poster child for the wrongly accused.”

www.findingdulcinea.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Russh50

Buzz wrong read my OP its says a Witness who saw who attacked who first!!!

That guy did not see the whole altercation and who attacked who first.

edit on 26-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

I wasn't going to respond to your comment, but I feel sorry for you that you think everyone is a racist.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

So I guess I don't get the money? How convenient. There probably won't be another witness come forward saying who started the fight.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Russh50

Who saw someone winning the fight does not equate who started it...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBD1979
I recently stumbled across some photos of Trayvon Martin that are nothing like the young model citizen the MSM wants you to think he is. To be honest he looks like a thug and if I saw him walking around my backyard I would probably follow him too, if he then felt the need to attack me.....then yes I would kill him. The point is if we are going to make this a discussion of right or wrong or even a matter of race I think it is pathetic to distort the conversation with outdated pics.

here's the link

www.politicalforum.com...
edit on 25-3-2012 by JBD1979 because: (no reason given)

You are a pathetic, miserable, racist. "Looks like a thug" is far different than "is a thug". In fact, "look likes a thug" is entirely subjective and exists nowhere except in your GOP-addled mind. Besides...isn't the whole point that young Trayvon, in fact DIDN'T "feel the need to attack" anybody and was just a run-of-the-mill, unarmed kid?

If we are going to legalize executing citizens based upon our subjective opinions of what "looks like a thug", then the White American "Baby Boomer" Males are in a whole lot of trouble. Who could possibly be more "thug-like" in appearance than a self-righteous guy in a suit with a nice fat 401K that they didn't earn and don't deserve due to inflationary monetary at the expense of both older and younger generations simultaneously?

Pure evil in my book...but something tells me you will think that it's "different" when you are the group being subjectively judged based solely upon your appearance and whatever assumed notions I have about your socio-economic position.

Hypocrite.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79

How the hell can the OP seriously think it is ok to shoot an unarmed person when you are 3-4 times their age. If they attack you with fist, and you are not a cop, and you have a gun to use in case SHTF, you use fists your self. You punch them if they punch you. YOU DON"T JUST PULL OUT YOUR GUN AND EXECUTE THEM!

edit on 25-3-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

Lol are you serious? You have no idea what kind of weapons he may have on him. You have no idea how well he can fight. He is younger than you and therefore more likely to be in better shape. You have no idea what he would do if he scored a lucky punch and rendered you unconscious.

So lets look at floridas self defense laws-

Q. When can I use my handgun to protect myself?

A. Florida law justifies use of deadly force when you are:
Trying to protect yourself or another person from death or serious bodily harm*;
Trying to prevent a forcible felony, such as rape, robbery, burglary or kidnapping*.

In the heat of the moment, when getting attacked by someone like that, you have to make a decision. Is it going to be me or him? I would choose him 100% of the time. This man was working well within the confines of the law.
And 23 other states have self defense laws very similiar to floridas. So watch who you attack

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by milominderbinder

"If we are going to legalize executing citizens based upon our subjective opinions of what "looks like a thug", then the White American "Baby Boomer" Males are in a whole lot of trouble. Who could possibly be more "thug-like" in appearance than a self-righteous guy in a suit with a nice fat 401K that they didn't earn and don't deserve due to inflationary monetary at the expense of both older and younger generations simultaneously?"

You do realize how dumb this sounds right? Try and stay on topic. How can you tell by appearance that someone is self-righteous and has a fat 401K they "didnt earn"? Do you even know what a 401K is? Do you realize it is money someone sets aside from their paycheck for their retirement? I dont even know where to begin to incorporate "inflationary monetary" into this whole crazy scheme you got going on inside your head.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I find it insane that people think its o.k to shoot somebody dead when your only been hit by fists.

this is the problem with country with loose gun laws, there fast to pull the trigger when it could of been dealt with by your fists, if you loose you loose - get back up to live another day. Not shoot because your loosing and kill the kid, makes me fkin sik that a llife can be traded for a bruse or broken nose

i understand that the boy had a reputation, but anybody who follows this type of person should expect this, and understand that drawing a gun in this scenario would cause somebodies death, even more so, your own - somethign which was not taken into account. the person holding the gun should be able to asses situations, this person didnt, he followed a young boy at night and got beaten up - so he shot him dead.

sik & wrong. no round about it, the person should be tried for manslaughter.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Well that seems pretty biased you only care what zimmern did and not trayvon. Now that you've been fiured out, you can move on little one. Your not really offering any substance to the debate.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

If someone is willing to hit you with fists, what else are they willing of? As i said above, you dont know if hes carrying a weapon like a knife. You dont know what he would do if he rendered you unconscious. Thats a lot of uncertainty to be dealing with at night. All i know is, im not going to let crap happen to me by some young punk, WHITE OR BLACK. Florida Law, If we respect the law, allows for the use of deadly force when preventing a robbery or to prevent serious bodily harm. In a situation like that, its a decision that could save your own life. All i know is, im not going down or risking my future for some young punk who's attacking me.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JBD1979

To be honest he looks like a thug and if I saw him walking around my backyard I would probably follow him too, if he then felt the need to attack me.....then yes I would kill him.

My high school had over 4000 kids, hundreds of them dressed JUST LIKE this kid EVERY SINGLE DAY. If you set foot in the neighborhood I lived in as a kid, with an attitude like that, you'd end up following every other person you saw.

Clothes do not make the man, and they especially do not make the man a menace, to suggest otherwise is to embrace ignorance, not deny it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Have you ever been in a fist fight? Have you ever been losing in a fight? I have...believe me, the last thing going through your mind is not "if I have a deadly weapon I shouldn't use it." You're in survival mode, and you don't know what the other person is thinking at that exact same moment. For all you know, he may very well intend on killing you(or, he may not realize the strength of his actions and might accidentally kill you).

When you're getting beaten up, you're looking for any advantage you have to survive and get the other person to stop. You're not looking to make a moral choice, you're looking for the most effective way to stop the other person.

When you're in a fight, you don't have time to properly assess the situation. Every second counts. You hesitate, you get punched/kicked/stabbed/killed...

It's common sense...

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I don't get the point of the thread?

So because he's now older, wears a hoodie and has had dental work done, that makes it OK that he was shot and killed while he was unarmed and committing no crime?

That is literally what people have been trying to do for days now..

Justify the killing of an unarmed 17 year old boy, who was walking back to his dads house and talking to his g/f on the phone.

Even if he is a thug and a bully and an asshole... that STILL doesn't make it right to shoot and kill an unarmed KID for NO reason.

Why can't people get this through their thick heads?
edit on 26/3/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JBD1979

So the CHILD is BEING JUDGED BY NON JUDGES SMH who decide his cloths look thugish so he has to be a threat and deserves DEATH what a loss. Seems the Geraldo Rivera MEDIA influence is still in effect.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This whole story has me so mad. There are allot of you here that can't see what happened and why it has turned into what it is being portrayed as because you can't see the truth for your racism towards any other race except for blacks. Look at the facts that we have. Make your decisions based on fact not emotion. This "kid" (man if the truth be heard) was trespassing, in Florida it is a big deal to trespass more than any other state (most likely). That is what caused all of this to happen. Why do you think there are so many gated communities in this state? Because old people move here to retire, the fences and gates make them feel safe, so they are everywhere. Trespassing is such a big deal that it is a felony to trespass on a construction site or any farm for example. The argument that if he had been any other color except black is crap. Remember it was dark, he was wearing a hoodie, and he ran when confronted. No killing is justified except when you feel your own life is in danger or your family's life's.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I don't see what the Zimmerman supporters are getting worked up about-He's going to get off. Then he can go move to another community and he'll be fine. They are only taking him to trail because of public outcry. They were never going to do anything.
edit on 26-3-2012 by antonia because: opps

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join