It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Trayvon Martin(pics) what the MSM doesent want you to see

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by MysticPearl

Im not uncomfortable with people who look different than me or dress different. Trayvons past matters because it shows that he was not an angel. That lends credibility to reports that he attacked Zimmerman. Stop making tnis about race and screaming racist at people who disagree. Youre better than that.

Tayvon's past matters only in that Zimmerman didn't know who Tayvon was and all his actions were based on assumptions.

Zimmerman was aware he himself had a gun. Zimmerman was stalking Tayvon. It is safe to say that Zimmerman meditated on this and thought about the possibility of using his gun. He no doubt thought of the possibility that the person was unarmed.Or maybe he didn't. Either way, you don't, or shouldn't just walk away from killing another person be it murder, manslaughter or self-defense.
edit on 25-3-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

Of course he meditated it. Anybody who carries a gun for self defense has, or SHOULD have thought about the possibility of being forced to use it to put someone down. That doesn't make you a criminal, being prepared for the worst.

What the whole point of this thread is, is to show that this Trayvon was not an angel, he was criminal. And was in a neighborhood that had a lot of break ins, and he was strange to the neighborhood.

He was up to no good, anyone who denies that is sympathizing with this kid BECAUSE of his race. Which makes your equally racist.

Do I agree with what Zimmerman did... Maybe not with stalking the kid, he is not a cop, leave that to the pros. But with defending himself, when being attacked by a stranger, most definitely. There is no way for Zimmerman to know if Trayvon was carrying himself or not, or what he was carrying. It is perfectly legal to defend yourself with deadly force is necassary, if you are being attacked. And I fully believe, until proven otherwise, that Zimmerman was being attacked. Not because of this kid's race, but because it's obvious that he was not angel, not because of his clothes or his color. But because of the information that is out there about him.

If anyone attacks me, I am carrying legally, and I will not think twice to end your life if I think it's either me or you. I applaud this man for having the stones to do what most people will only talk about, and not have what it takes to pull the trigger when the time comes. I however do not applaud this man for going out of his way to put himself in that danger.

This should not be an issue where the race card is played. Anyone doing it at this point is merely pandering to the lowest common demonimator, and hoping to bait people into an argument. This is simply an issue of someone claiming self defense, where the person who shot at least IMO PUT himself in that situation on purpose. Is that illegal? frankly I don't know. But there should be some sort of punishment here.

Once again, if you are bringing race anywhere near this issue, you are just perpetuating the race problem in this country. You are not contributing to the healing like you seem to think you are, you are PART of the problem.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Then there was obvious evidence for those police to have probable cause that a crime had been committed. They did not in the zimmerman case. One has zero to do with the other. As in you don't see all the white folks in the country demanding justice for the slain whiteman, you don't see any white organizations wanting to do the job the police want....

when you put yourself in a bad situation, as the young man did. Look like a thug, act like a thug. It seems to me your going to get treated like a thug.

Your still in space with this....you must be from the midwest or something...you need to clear you mind.

Just like you value your 2nd amendment rights .... I value the right to walk where I feel like walking. I have the right to dress like anything, I have the right to act like anything. (all within reason of course). I could even put on a dress and walk down the street if I darn well felt like it.

Now if I shot you just because you happen to be in the wrong place (where ever I happen to be), wearing the wrong thing (I hate red), acting like a whimp (you walk funny) and looking funny (you are white). You would be pissed wouldnt you?

The police screwed up the investigation. It has happened, it happened this time. They did not do what they were suppose to do. If it was me in Zimmerman's place they would have arrested me first and then figured out if I was guilty...just to be on the safe side. There was obvious evidence for probably cause as well.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by johngrissom

This kid was in the wrong place and the wrong time. When anyone puts themselves in that category the outcome is deserved.

The kid was walking to his parent's house. How is that the wrong time or the wrong place? What you apparently mean is that he was a black kid in the wrong place. And that's what's fueling the protests.
edit on 26-3-2012 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by femalepharoe

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by ronnypeppers
yea he looked like a thug but so do alot of kids in this new hip hop culture im 17 .......

This right freaking here! Hip Hop culture is not new.

It's been around since the early 70's.

It is an American created form of music and culture.

Americans are the inventors of Hip Hop.

It's been around for almost 40 years.

It's music and culture is in every other commercial on TV.

I hear the word "diss" used by news anchors on my local news broadcasts.

YOU should be used to this.

People around here act like they have never seen a Mountain Dew commercial.

I LOOOVEE that you said this.

As I was explaining to a unconscious racist on here. African Americans - and the art forms that they brought about - ARE AMERICAN.
They imported slaves here like 5 days after the country started (exaggeration)

But in seriousness these crazy delusional people - who are really the minority in the majority (white people) really need to come to terms that black people - and all that comes with them - are no longer "exotic" in this country...

And the thing is, its not exclusively a "black culture".

Hip Hop was born in the Boogie Down Bronx. Yo!

Hip Hop was created by by Blacks, Puerto Ricans, Jews ( G-d bless my Beastie Boys).

Created in the greatest city on Earth, the planets melting pot, New York City.

It was created by everybody.

Today, Hip Hop culture is world wide.

I listen to lots of UK and French Hip Hop music.

Today I wore my hoodie.

Not for Trayvon.

I wore it because I always have.

I am Hip Hop.

link   

What the whole point of this thread is, is to show that this Trayvon was not an angel, he was criminal.

He was a criminal? Source for this, please? All I have read is that he was on suspension from school because he was late too many times. I keep seeing people refer to him as a crack dealer too but they don't link a source.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
editing own post

edit on 123131p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cdaddy1034

Originally posted by SubPop79

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by MysticPearl

Im not uncomfortable with people who look different than me or dress different. Trayvons past matters because it shows that he was not an angel. That lends credibility to reports that he attacked Zimmerman. Stop making tnis about race and screaming racist at people who disagree. Youre better than that.

Tayvon's past matters only in that Zimmerman didn't know who Tayvon was and all his actions were based on assumptions.

Zimmerman was aware he himself had a gun. Zimmerman was stalking Tayvon. It is safe to say that Zimmerman meditated on this and thought about the possibility of using his gun. He no doubt thought of the possibility that the person was unarmed.Or maybe he didn't. Either way, you don't, or shouldn't just walk away from killing another person be it murder, manslaughter or self-defense.
edit on 25-3-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

Of course he meditated it. Anybody who carries a gun for self defense has, or SHOULD have thought about the possibility of being forced to use it to put someone down. That doesn't make you a criminal, being prepared for the worst.

What the whole point of this thread is, is to show that this Trayvon was not an angel, he was criminal. And was in a neighborhood that had a lot of break ins, and he was strange to the neighborhood.

He was up to no good, anyone who denies that is sympathizing with this kid BECAUSE of his race. Which makes your equally racist.

Do I agree with what Zimmerman did... Maybe not with stalking the kid, he is not a cop, leave that to the pros. But with defending himself, when being attacked by a stranger, most definitely. There is no way for Zimmerman to know if Trayvon was carrying himself or not, or what he was carrying. It is perfectly legal to defend yourself with deadly force is necassary, if you are being attacked. And I fully believe, until proven otherwise, that Zimmerman was being attacked. Not because of this kid's race, but because it's obvious that he was not angel, not because of his clothes or his color. But because of the information that is out there about him.

If anyone attacks me, I am carrying legally, and I will not think twice to end your life if I think it's either me or you. I applaud this man for having the stones to do what most people will only talk about, and not have what it takes to pull the trigger when the time comes. I however do not applaud this man for going out of his way to put himself in that danger.

This should not be an issue where the race card is played. Anyone doing it at this point is merely pandering to the lowest common demonimator, and hoping to bait people into an argument. This is simply an issue of someone claiming self defense, where the person who shot at least IMO PUT himself in that situation on purpose. Is that illegal? frankly I don't know. But there should be some sort of punishment here.

Once again, if you are bringing race anywhere near this issue, you are just perpetuating the race problem in this country. You are not contributing to the healing like you seem to think you are, you are PART of the problem.

HE WAS LIVING ON THE VERY SAME GATED COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VISITING HIS DAD

"He was up to no good, anyone who denies that is sympathizing with this kid BECAUSE of his race. Which makes your equally racist. "

I say again for hard of reading

HE WAS LIVING ON THE VERY SAME GATED COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!VISITING HIS DAD
edit on 26-3-2012 by gambon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
This thread is disgusting in so many ways.

Its disgusting that so many people on ATS know about the lies and deciet portrayed in the media, over countless subjects, across the globe. But through fear of being called a racist, they are blind to the facts that these recent photos have not seen the light of day in the MSM, That Im pretty sure is the point the OP was making.
Good find OP well done.
edit on 26/3/12 by darthdamo74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
An Unfortunate T-Shirt Hits Florida Streets In Wake Of Trayvon Martin Killing

www.thesmokinggun.com...

Well, this should make everything all better.

i.cdn.turner.com...

This has seriously gone crazy. Since when are hispanics called crackers. And how do you combat racism with more racism?

I may be taking up for Trayvon, but I'm definitely against any vigilante type justice on Zimmerman. I want Zimmerman to have a fair trial, despite his not giving Trayvon one.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Since it seems so many do not care about the T&C here, thread is closed pending staff review.

Please do not start a thread about this closing nor start a new thread of the same topic. If you have a complaint, use the Complaint Form. Thank you.

edit on March 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join