It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Trayvon Martin(pics) what the MSM doesent want you to see

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
Living the "thug life" is a lifestyle choice and like all choices has consequences.You gotta ask yourself is something worth the results

Going out for iced tea and skittles sounds pretty thug to me. I've been living the thug life and didn't know it!
2nd

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
wonk wonk wonk.Yall sound like Charlie Browns teacher.Creeping around in the dark in a hoodie .He knew what he looked like.His choice.His grief .His dead body

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
What are the "facts" that we have been hearing:
1. Jumped the fence of a gated community. ( Criminal trespassing in Florida )
2. Just visiting his father because he was kicked out of school for 10 days in Miami. ( family lawyer sealed this incident )
3. Swung at his bus driver in school. ( ??? )
4 Selling drugs via Twitter.
5. Dressed as a thug.
6. Ran when confronted by the volunteer from the homeowners association.
7. Volunteer beaten up.

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, then it's a duck people.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
If people like the OP are not an example as to why we need a stricter gun control program then I don't know what is.

Whoa, I was with you until this post. Generalizing all gun owners based on the OP is the same logic as generalizing Trayvon to be like all 'thugs'.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
wonk wonk wonk.Yall sound like Charlie Browns teacher.Creeping around in the dark in a hoodie .He knew what he looked like.His choice.His grief .His dead body

Ah, so he was creeping in the dark. Is that what you call a black person walking around at night, out for skittles and iced tea?

If it was a white person, would you call it "creeping in the dark" or, just out for a stroll?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russh50
What are the "facts" that we have been hearing:
1. Jumped the fence of a gated community. ( Criminal trespassing in Florida )
2. Just visiting his father because he was kicked out of school for 10 days in Miami. ( family lawyer sealed this incident )
3. Swung at his bus driver in school. ( ??? )
4 Selling drugs via Twitter.
5. Dressed as a thug.
6. Ran when confronted by the volunteer from the homeowners association.
7. Volunteer beaten up.

If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, then it's a duck people.

I don't care what Trayvon did. He didn't deserve to die at the hands of some idiot who was scared of a black kid at night. This whole thing was handled carelessly and dispatch TOLD Zimmerman not to approach.

Like I've said in my other threads, it amazes me that my husband worked security in Oakland CA for 15 years of his life and never once had to taze or shoot someone. Amazing. And he faced down some situations where he was afraid for his life, but he acted carefully and kept a cool head and didn't just blow people's heads off on suspicion. Idiots like Zimmerman shouldn't have guns OR given a position of neighborhood WATCH. Watch means, observe and report.

link   
reply to post by johngrissom

which month are you referring to ..or is that mouth..either way we can express our thoughts here however repugnant (lol misspelled that too) they maybe to others.

link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Stop with your silly arguments. The guy was trespassing plan and simple. When confronted he became violent and died because of it.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russh50

Stop with your silly arguments. The guy was trespassing plan and simple. When confronted he became violent and died because of it.

Hmm. My husband dealt with trespassers of all colors, but never had to shoot them he was confronted. Interesting. You want the black kid to be violent, but he wasn't.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JBD1979

I don't make armchair judgments on anybody, but every news story I came across about this poor Martin fellow made it seem like he was Benjamin Button, he kept looking younger and younger. This has got to be the most current photo I've seen of him thus far. The case MUST play itself out in the court of law; I just don't like the fact that the media spin on this whole thing isn't only obvious, but is a prime example of intended manipulation on the minds of the public. I've only seen one photo of Zimmerman and it looks like a mug shot. He wasn't arrested that night, so unless I'm mistaken, that picture was not from that day, what gives? How current is this Zimmerman photo?

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl

Originally posted by JBD1979
I recently stumbled across some photos of Trayvon Martin that are nothing like the young model citizen the MSM wants you to think he is. To be honest he looks like a thug and if I saw him walking around my backyard I would probably follow him too, if he then felt the need to attack me.....then yes I would kill him. The point is if we are going to make this a discussion of right or wrong or even a matter of race I think it is pathetic to distort the conversation with outdated pics.

here's the link

www.politicalforum.com...
edit on 25-3-2012 by JBD1979 because: (no reason given)

I see. Black people, or anyone really, who wears their hat sideways or sports a doo rag deserves to be followed, and maybe even killed?

According to the racists that live on ATS forums, yes, they do. These are the same people who "want their country back" and want to take it back to slave days. I mean, isn't it obvious that the KKK is representing themselves here? Sure is to me, and the owners of this site are allowing hate like this to run wild.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
By the time the MSM gets done all you will see is his baby pictures and the story will be he was in peoples yards to get flowers for his dad.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   
So a late night snak run to the 711, automautically deems you suspicious?
OK, so he wasn't from the neighbourhood.... He could be at a friend's house? Girlfriend's house? Relative's house? Maybe he just moved in?
Until that person is lurking around in backyards, peeking in windows... I wouldn't take notice.....

And also, If some guy was following me, I would get ready to defend myself, and NOT want to lead them to my destination.... Who knows, they could be a rapist, or something creepy like that.
I think anyone would get in "fight or flight" mode when they're being followed at night....
edit on 26-3-2012 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2012 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:13 AM
link   

That's where all libs make the mistake of assuming someone is a racist. I don't care what color someone is a thug is a thug is a thug. Now shut up and be nice.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
ah i totally see what you mean, we should all kill the black people who wear hoodys and dont share the same style as us.. get a grip man, that article you linked reading their post i can't believe people think like that jeez
edit on 26-3-2012 by Sparta because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Reading all of these posts makes me fear for my own safety, knowing that there are trigger happy people living everywhere in the U.S..

These people are just foaming at the mouth for an opportunity to shoot someone. I used to walk my dog regularly almost every night when I came home from work which is about 4am, but now I actually fear for my safety that someday someone might deem me as a suspicious trespasser for simply walking on the sidewalk in front of their house.

Who knows, maybe I'll be the next one shot and killed just because someone assumed I was up to no good when I was simply walking my dog.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Look the facts are the facts no matter what the background this child had his life taken by another man. All because the other guy was to much of a p**** to subdue the individual without putting a bullet in him, these are not the men we need protecting us. That guy would probably cry if he had a gun pointed in his direction but he obviously wouldnt hesitate to fire on somebody without a fair trial or any serious reason. The kid was unarmed man up and pin him to the ground till help arrives. The bottom line is this man had no right to MURDER this child.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I keep hearing he attacked Zimmerman..

ILL PAYPAL anyone $100 dollars right now if they show me where someone saw who attacked who first. Give me proof of who attacked who first..

A neighbor looking out the window seeing Martin on top says nothing about who started it or attacked first..

NO videos or witnesses as to who swung or touched the other person first. So you people claiming this need to STFU

Im waiting...
edit on 26-3-2012 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

What makes this any different when someone says after a rape "look how she was dressed, yeah, she was asking for it!"?
Nothing, you're blaming the victim for what they wear & trying to convince the rest of us that someone dresses that way because they WANT to get shot. Let me point his out to you, no one dresses to get killed or raped.
Blaming the victim is a time honored tradition reaching unparalleled heights for the Republican party.
Got a problem with me saying so? Google Republicans and rape, see what kind of tone of articles you get about republicans.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I don't know why the authorities didnt take any legal action against Zimmerman because I was not there nor did I witness it, and I assume you weren't there either. Apparently the police investigated the crime scene and heard Zimmermans story, talked to witnesses and all the evidence gathered led them to believe it was self defense.

edit on 3/25/12 by kennylee because: (no reason given)

Or just maybe, maybe its cause Zimmerman knew the cops and his father was a ex judge of some sorts hmmmm

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join