It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Trayvon Martin(pics) what the MSM doesent want you to see

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I recently stumbled across some photos of Trayvon Martin that are nothing like the young model citizen the MSM wants you to think he is. To be honest he looks like a thug and if I saw him walking around my backyard I would probably follow him too, if he then felt the need to attack me.....then yes I would kill him. The point is if we are going to make this a discussion of right or wrong or even a matter of race I think it is pathetic to distort the conversation with outdated pics.

here's the link

www.politicalforum.com...
edit on 25-3-2012 by JBD1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Still looks like a kid.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBD1979
To be honest he looks like a thug and if I saw him walking around my backyard I would probably follow him too,

He looks like Gary Payton.

What is a thug? To me a thug is the Army patrolling opium fields in Afghanistan. Or an IDF member harassing the natives in the land they stole.

White people should be scared of the barbarian elite that make everyone afraid of everything.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
This thread is disgusting in so many ways.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Why? It's only highlighting media manipulation.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Depends on the way you look at it i guess, if you saw some white kid dressed up trying to look all ghetto-faboulous complete with loose clothes hanging round their a$$ gold chains complete with doo-rag you'd just laugh, but because he's 'coloured' 'oh no he's a thug' funny isnt it.... or is it not =/

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
This thread is disgusting in so many ways.

How about watch your month.

People like you bash the media and say how its lying to all of us but then a story comes up like this and you side with the media.

Great world we live in. People cant figure out what is right and what is wrong or for that matter what they want.

This kid was in the wrong place and the wrong time. When anyone puts themselves in that category the outcome is deserved. That statement falls in line with both of them but Zimmerman did nothing wrong till they find the evidence that he did. So far all of it is pointing to Martin. There is nothing and I MEAN NOTHING in this case that is going to get Zimmerman found guilty in a court of law. There has to be 97% incriminating evidence that he was in the wrong for anything to happen. Thats why OJ won the battle in a criminal court but lost in a civil court.

All of you need to stop and get over it. None of you are law enforcement officials and need to leave it to them. Thats what our taxes pay for
edit on 25-3-2012 by johngrissom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I know all about media manipulation, but I fail to see the point here...

still looks like a normal kid to me

Obama looks more like a thug than him......

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
so i can follow a muscular white man with a bald head because he looks like a neo-nazi? or i can follow a muslim guy around because he might be a terrorist? or i can follow a dark skinned man with construction boots and a flannel because he might be illegal? where does it end? a lot of white people wear "thug" looking clothes, fitted baseball caps, tatoos and hoodies does that make them dangerous looking thugs that need to be followed and questioned? do you now see how racial profiling can affect all of us. i question whether zimmerman would have followed and called 911 on a white man in the same clothes.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If people like the OP are not an example as to why we need a stricter gun control program then I don't know what is.

link   
reply to post by Charmed707

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the racist undertones in all these types of threads!

link   
Perfect example why a healthy family life will raise a healthy child. Nothing to do with polotiics really. I hope more moms and dads choose to be together while raising their children to ensure kids grow up right.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Originally posted by JBD1979
To be honest he looks like a thug and if I saw him walking around my backyard I would probably follow him too,

He looks like Gary Payton.

What is a thug? To me a thug is the Army patrolling opium fields in Afghanistan. Or an IDF member harassing the natives in the land they stole.

White people should be scared of the barbarian elite that make everyone afraid of everything.

A thug is this kid!! someone who likes to steal your things!! f that!! Zimmerman is a hero in my book

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Im sure he might not be a thug but you have to put all the PC aside and acknowledge the fact that he dresses like that because it is the popular culture among young blacks to emulate rappers who pride themselves on their "thuggery" so if he dresses like that then he is obviously going for the "thug" look.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This thread is all about judging a book by its cover...for what?...to justify his death?

this thread is disgusting alright

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

It takes a large dose of paranoia and a preconceived notion to see racism everywhere.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by johngrissom

how can you be 97% sure that once all the evidence is laid out that zimmerman will not be convicted? he is innocent until proven guilty but at this point he hasnt even been charged. i mean on what planet can you kill someone claim self defense and then walk away without even being charged? did zimmermans lawyer even get contacted til after the fact? with what logic can you say that this is ok?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Martin was a drug dealer. He was a stranger in the neighborhood. His twitter was No-Limit-Nigga and he was tattoed and enjoyed wearing gold teeth. He was congratulated by someone for assaulting a bus driver. He was not the little honor student tne media and race baiters would have you believe. M

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
Still looks like a kid.

True, but that doesn't change the fact that the media is purposely manipulating people by only showing pictures of him when he was in 7th grade, and not making it clear he is older.

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Going by your hypothetical situation though.

You state that you:

Would follow Martin too, just because of the way he's dressed.

You also say that if he felt the need to attack you that you would also shoot to kill him too.

Well, that would strip you from claiming self defense in a criminal court, which would most likely have you convicted of manslaughter charges.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join