It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 308
<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fbluth
reply to post by rebellender

No what this means is that if people have nothing to add to a conversation they attack things that aren't relevant. People who have to point out spelling or grammar mistakes have nothing to add to the conversation.

I read 307 pages of post, I post my one comment and immediately I get attacked. I didn't post anything false or misleading. I posted my thoughts on the case.....and bam....right out the wood work comes the ATS patrol. If this is how members like to welcome new members, then, most likely, I won't stick around long either.

I prefer intelligent, respectful conversation.....not just one side attack that don't advance the conversation.

really if you cant take this conversation, you might not reply because really this is pretty civil, and well .....you will figure it out.
maybe you're just trying to get in your 20 and want to argue,
have fun with that
edit on 29-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Did you happen to notice the other people this prosecutor is going after? This prosecutor seems to be more interested in making a name for herself for being tough, than she is with justice.

You see no problem at all with the way the media reported on this? Making stuff up, editing 911 calls.....
That's not reporting, it's an agenda driven hatchet job. I hope you never have to go through it, I tell you, it really sucks.

You have every right to your opinions, it just amazes me how so many people took the media bate on this one.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Reminder:

Please stick to the topic.

And, please know
We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Maybe you just want to derail the conversation...

I read all 307 pages....if you call this thread civil your definition of civil pretty skewed. How many time did the moderators come in and warn people about post? You call that civil?

I can take the conversation, but I am above debating with people who only wish to attack and not provide anything to the conversation......

Point, I offered my one post and I get attacked. No one offered any counter points....just attacked. Now you want to accuse me of just wanting to argue. Is their a reason you don't want to have an honest discussion about this? If you have solid points and facts you should be able to make those without attacking other members.......

Maybe you don't have any solid points or facts......that must be what it is.

edit on 29-4-2012 by fbluth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

So you accuse others of taking the media bait and you just magically saw through it?

I have made formed my opinion on this case based on everything out to the public. If some shocking new evidence comes out that shows Zimmerman is squeaky clean Ill change my view. Up to this point Ive looked at every thing available and I have formed an opinion.....just as you have.....and has everyone else.

And to accuse me of being fooled by the media is just silly.

We have a 911 call from George filled with speculation on his part about who Trayvon was ..... why don't you jump on his case for not having any evidence to back up his statement of 'these asshole always get away' or 'f'ing punks/coons'.....whichever you hear. Why aren't you so outraged that George didn't give Trayvon the benefit of the doubt and not speculate about his character.......why was it acceptable for Zimmerman to speculate but no one else in the world can?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Where do you see attacks? No one called you any names, I called your post fiction, conjecture. Because it's not backed up by facts.

Not sure what you want. You want me to cite sources, that have been cited numerous times in the thread? There has been no new evidence leaked since the photo of George's bleeding head.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

Well there is the big difference between our ways of thinking. You think guilty, until some amazing evidence shows up proving him innocent. I think innocent, until some amazing evidence comes out proving him guilty. I side with the law.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You made my point ..... did you see the moderator come in here and put up another warning?

Are you a fiction writer by profession, or is it just a hobby?

I didn't provide any fiction.....that was you being a smart a** and trying to derail the conversation.....and it was an attack.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

there already is amazing evidence that proves he is not telling the truth....

Here is just one example......his own fathers words prove that his story is false......You can't be in 3 places at once....

www.youtube.com...

Zimmerman father was also present at a police reenactment the following day....his father was present for that.

Id like to hear you explain how Zimmerman story can be true based on what he told police and his family. You can't say his father is mistaken.....his father was present for a reenactment of his sons own version. He saw that reenactment with his own 2 eyes. The only way he can be mistaken is if he is lying.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by fbluth

Well there is the big difference between our ways of thinking. You think guilty, until some amazing evidence shows up proving him innocent. I think innocent, until some amazing evidence comes out proving him guilty. I side with the law.

this guy is a recycle bating to get his 20 posts in I'm gonna ignore him. Already he makes no sense.

where were we before this went to subject new guy
edit on 29-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

How about a corpse? No matter how you cut it lethal force was NOT called for.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by fbluth

So the father lied, who cares.... He was not under oath testifying at the time. Unless you can point me to a sworn affadavit, that really means nothing to the case.

Besides, I really don't care what any of the family members of either of them have to say, none of them were witnesses. I only care about facts, and of those facts, what are admissible evidence in the courtroom, if it goes to trial.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

Lethal force is legal, in lots of situations, dead bodies are not evidence of a crime. Maybe you should read some of the links in this thread that lead to actual florida laws.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

There was an autopsy in this case which is still sealed but i imagine it part of why the Murder2 charge came around.. Now i consider lethal force to be when one persons life in danger.. From what we see Zimmerman's life not in danger even if he had the back of his head busted.. Now, if this had been a typical ghetto neighborhood and 2 typical ghetto males in a fight and one shot.. Do you think that person left standing would not be taken in? I imagine powder burns will tell alot in this case.
edit on 29-4-2012 by Resurected because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Don't accuse me of things. I could care less about 20 post.

If you don't like my comments, don't comment on them. I am entitled to my opinion and I am entitled to have the discussion of my opinion on this discussion board.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

Maybe you are right, maybe there is better evidence in the autopsy. From the evidence out there now, it wasn't a fist fight between two willing participants. It was a one sided attack, AKA assault and battery. We are still allowed to defend ourselves by law in most states against assault and battery.
edit on Sun, 29 Apr 2012 22:53:24 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurected
reply to post by TKDRL

There was an autopsy in this case which is still sealed but i imagine it part of why the Murder2 charge came around.. Now i consider lethal force to be when one persons life in danger.. From what we see Zimmerman's life not in danger even if he had the back of his head busted.. Now, if this had been a typical ghetto neighborhood and 2 typical ghetto males in a fight and one shot.. Do you think that person left standing would not be taken in? I imagine powder burns will tell alot in this case.

I kinda take offense to you making this an issue of what if's and bringing in the hood and all.

Maybe poor unfortunate people would like to know how you really feel about the projects you call Ghetto, and typical + ghetto said in the same sentence is called "Racial Profiling" no matter where your point of view comes from

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

This whole case is a big what if, if you take offense to it i would suggest not debating it further. And no, thats not racial profiling because no race mentioned. Ghettos are all over the world my friend.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender
reply to post by popsmayhem

Good posting Popsmayhem!!!

Now if we can settle this issue then we have an issue to take up with the president of The United States.
Particularly why did he fuel a self defense incident with promotion of Race as an issue

edit on 23-3-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

It's quite simple really. The POTUS took this up as a racial incident because he still needs "those" votes! How can he win if he doesn't have the votes of the same people who voted for the first time in their lives???
It's a disgusting ploy, as he should not be president at this very moment anyway.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Ok, now you are excusing his father for going on national tv and trying to promote his son 'side of the story' and you are ok with that possibly being a lie or misleading?

So the father lied, who cares

Wow....what an open mind you are demonstrating you have regarding this case. You think its ok for Zimmerman dad to go on TV and lie and mislead....yet you accuse others of doing the same thing.

I won't respond to another post of yours. Anyone who can come back and say that Zimmermans father lying or misleading is acceptable doesn't want the truth of the this case. that is obvious. If you did you wouldn't dismiss Zimmerman father's words to Hannity and the public so easily.

I won't respond any further to you.....you have proven you motivations.

top topics

<< 305  306  307    309  310  311 >>

join