It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 306
<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy nut

how about this. would zimmerman have been brave enough to go follow a "thug" if he didnt have his gun?

I wonder how many cops would stay on the job if we said that they had to do their work unarmed?

Most of the time, police officers show up after the crime has been committed and the perpetrator has left the scene. They don't really need their guns, so let's take their weapons(including tasers) away.

The people that need to be able to defend themselves are the ones that live in communities that have thugs coming on their porches to steal property, breaking into homes to rob them and letting vicious dogs run loose repeatedly. Most of the time, there isn't anyone else around to protect them and their loved ones. The police show up to do the paperwork.

How about this? It doesn't matter if Zimmerman would have been brave enough to follow Trayvon 'unarmed'. He was armed, and he broke no laws by being armed. Maybe some of the thugs that had been driving the crime rates up in that neighborhood would think twice if they knew that more people were armed and willing to call 911.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

This wasn't a fistfight and even if it was it doesn't matter because you can find accounts of people who fall and barely bump their head, act completely fine for hours and then go into a coma and die.

It doesn't matter what the odds are, if there is any risk has the right and hopefully the good sense to defend himself.
edit on 29-4-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

How about you don't tell me his dad said that he turned around and took the same path back and was retracing his steps when it happened. Show me the text quote. I have seen reports saying several different things. Also his father isn't under oath and isn't obligated to get his facts absolutely perfect. Maybe he isn't factually correct, but doesn't care about that detail because the point of his explanation is that Zimmerman was attacked.

You saying Zimmerman's dad said something holds no bearing. You only say his is correct when it suits you. He is an honest engine when he tells the route Zimmerman took, but he has to be lying when he says Trayvon attacked Zimmerman out of nowhere.

So go ahead draw me a picture of what you think happened, show me the quote that tells the exact path Zimmerman took. As of now I haven't seen anyone outline it and say this is the exact route he took as a fact. I have seen multiple routes and to be honest the first one I saw seemed to be the most legit.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Yeah hopefully he will get justice like that young woman did. She was overcharged just as Zimmerman is so he has a good chance. There was evidence of a crime in her case but not murder. Had they charged her with some type of improper handling/disposal of a body and some kind of fault of death due to neglect she would have probably been found guilty. Instead they tried to charge her for murder with absolutely no evidence that it wasn't an accident that she covered up out of fear that of going to jail.

Maybe she left the girl locked in the car and it ran out of gas which stopped the air conditioning (it was above 100 a lot in FLA around the time of the death) while she was in a store or with friends? Remember she had to get a gas can (broke in her dads shed to do so) around the day the girl disappeared and wouldn't let her friend go near the trunk when the put the gas in? Yeah that's a crime, but it isn't murder. Accident or on purpose. There was never proof of murder.

It's the same with this Zimmerman case, people are seeing what they want to but in reality there is no evidence to suggest anything other than what Zimmerman is saying. None.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

It's also worth noting, if the reports are true, that the second bullet was not cycled into the chamber after the first shot was fire, indicating it was other pressed tightly between them, someone had their hand on it, or something of that nature.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Xcathdra

It's also worth noting, if the reports are true, that the second bullet was not cycled into the chamber after the first shot was fire, indicating it was other pressed tightly between them, someone had their hand on it, or something of that nature.

among things to come out in trial, bullet path through Martins body.

The truth will come out. In the end
one will never sleep again and one will never wake up again.
It has taken more that the life of Treyvon, for sure

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

It's because of that, lawful possession, that is going to make it difficult to try and use the fact he was armed as being a factor in his actions.

The only person who knows how Zimmerman thought and felt that night is Zimmerman, and for anyone to try and fill in that gap on their own through speculation needs to rethink that position.

Well we do know that Zimmerman was very hyped up and agitated before the encounter with his 911 call. It might be safe to assume that Martin had no reason to be anything other than calmly walking along. We do know that this very hyped up and agitated person with a gun initialized the confrontation.

This is about all we know...but it was Martin that seems to have exploded and attacked, and somehow the hyped up and agitated Zimmerman was the calm defensive guy in fear of his life....this is what I find that just doesn't make much sense other than Zimmerman trying say anything to justify pulling the trigger.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Well we do know that Zimmerman was very hyped up and agitated before the encounter with his 911 call. It might be safe to assume that Martin had no reason to be anything other than calmly walking along. We do know that this very hyped up and agitated person with a gun initialized the confrontation.
reply to post by Xtrozero

why would you even think this.....oh yeah, MSM manipulation, OK I gotcha

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

You can not hear his voice on the 911 call?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

ok, get a rope, hang 'em, hang 'em high.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

You can not hear his voice on the 911 call?

Which ones are we talking about here?
there is the set of edited 911 tapes
going around that would make
you think one thing, when
something else is going on.. One is to question the source.
Not to mention the edited 911 tapes
is what the mass has heard and still
using as some type of evidence against
zimmerman.. It surely is not..
Getting impressions off the 911 tapes
is all your getting, impressions, false ones.
edit on 29-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

exactly, who's voices do we hear,

nobody knows, but hell, get a rope so we can get on with our lives, get a rope, so we can bury the issue.

get a rope...solves the problem
get a rope
get a rope
get a rope
appease the masses,
get
a
rope!!!!

edit on 29-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Damn I need to watch that movie again...

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

zimmerman was not a cop, he couldnt even do his neighborhood watch duty right, i would hate to see what kind of headlines he would have made had he become a cop. the cops had stepped up patrols in the area in response to the jump in break ins. people need to understand their roles in society, otherwise unfortunate events like this happen, an unarmed teen committing no crime gets killed by an over zealous CITIZEN over stepping his boundaries.legal defenses aside zimmerman imo was in the wrong no matter which way you cut it. i refuse to accept a nation of vigilante busybodies, where will it end until we are like east germany of the 70's where nosy busybody neighbors are snitching on their neighbors left and right.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

reply to post by rebellender

Damn I need to watch that movie again...

its a good one, it is classic 'Clint' but it dealt with the issues not unlike we have right here

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Well we do know that Zimmerman was very hyped up and agitated before the encounter with his 911 call.

We do know that this very hyped up and agitated person with a gun initialized the confrontation.

False and false. I would say Zimmerman was pretty calm despite any possible adrenaline, not at all "hyped up and agitated" and there is more evidence to show that Zimmerman was confronted and attacked than there is that he actually did the confronting.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by popsmayhem

exactly, who's voices do we hear,

nobody knows, but hell, get a rope so we can get on with our lives, get a rope, so we can bury the issue.

get a rope...solves the problem
get a rope
get a rope
get a rope
appease the masses,
get
a
rope!!!!

edit on 29-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

I didnt realize Al Sharpton had an account on ats.Hey Al thanks for all that race hating makes the ratings for your show.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

my post you refer to has nothing to do with race and everything to do with close mindedness where those who dont want to wait for justice with regard to due process would rather just get a rope and hang Zimmerman, so as their lives will no longer be complicated with dealing with the issues that surround everyday life.

Bad things don't always happen to the other guy.Ponder that one for just a moment.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I'm playing neutral until this whole thing pans out, but I do feel the necessity to counterbalance the Trayvon backlash here... the thing is, all of the Zimmerman zealots criticize media accounts of what happened, when in reality that's pretty much where 99% of ALL of our information is coming from, including all of the ones that support a pro-Zimmerman story. That reuters article paints a wonderfully alternative picture of Zimmerman, but that doesn't make that very article any less slanted than the pro-Trayvon news stories. Frankly, we don't have any video footage or witnesses that can say that they actually saw Trayvon attack/jump Zimmerman, so we don't know who actually swung first--this is the biggest missing piece of the puzzle. I'm not saying Zimmerman is guilty, I'm just saying don't cherry pick your information, call it "the facts," and dismiss everything else as slanted media BS REGARDLESS of who you think was in the wrong.

Furthermore, I understand that we will never know until we step in the minds of the individuals and feel their motives and see direct smoking gun video footage, blah blah blah... the reality is, where do you draw the line? Even if we had direct video footage of the entire sequence from the initial 911 call all the way to the boy's death, we wouldn't be able to "step into the minds" and know what people's intentions were. Hell, the very core of rigorous scientific investigation itself is merely founded upon building up enough significant evidence that ultimately turn hypotheses into theories through repeated tests-- there never is a 100% absolutely no room for error "truth" in the history of science. To demand that of this case is a bit ludicrous to say the least.

Are you simply requesting some video footage? Well look no further than the Oscar Grant case-- even after "smoking gun" footage clearly shows the officers being aggressive and shooting the dude in the back while he was on the ground face down with his hands behind his back, he only ends up with a two year sentence, less than the 4 years Michael Vick got for killing some dogs. So where do you draw the line? I don't mean to open up another can of worms here as that is an entire thread in itself, but the overall point I'm trying to make is that this is Trayvon Martin case resembles a narrative that has found itself showing up over and over again in different variations, and that is inevitably going to strike a chord particularly in the black community.

I know folks are trying to avoid the racist implications of this case, but please allow me ask a rhetorical question or two: If this were self appointed neighborhood watchman Trayvon Martin shooting 17 year old George, or better yet, this were a case of two Caucasians, Justin and 17 year old Bobby, would this thread even be one TENTH of the length it is right now?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by solarjetman

Justice draws the line at reasonable doubt. Justice draws the line, that if the prosecution cannot prove guilt of committing a crime, then you must release the defendant. That's where I draw the line.

Prosecution needs to prove that it was George who started the physical confrontation, or it can only be deemed self defense. At least, that is how it is supposed to work.

new topics

top topics

<< 303  304  305    307  308  309 >>

join