It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracy nut

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary
reply to post by conspiracy nut

"Justice" is served, the moment a case is decided. Wether it went the way you want it to go or not, "justice" was served. Plenty of people go to jail innocently, guilty people get off. Still, "justice" was served.

I hope you never have to go before the court on any serious charges, you will see what "justice" is. Look at how much it costs to hire a defense lawyer, to stay out of jail costs big bucks. "Justice" is a joke, but until we change it, I guess we will have to deal with it.

I love how people are still harping on about Ms. Anthony, she went to the chopping block, stood in front of a jury of her peers and was found not guilty. Get over it.
edit on 17-4-2012 by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary because: ugh cannot type today.

how was justice served? seems you are ok with bad decisions. one of the great things about this country is that we can express our opinions about these sort of things. the problem is when people can weasel their ways through charges because of technicalities. if zimmerman gets off on a technicality, i will not get over it, i will continue to voice my opinion. people like you will get over it.

do you have this same outlook on all murders, accidental deaths and crimes of passion, abortion?
edit on 17-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Treyvon is in a better place
we are still stuck here....
Treyvon is laughing in heaven
over this, he is saying no more
blood spilled, be peaceful, turn the other cheeck,
let him go.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

be careful what you ask for. Population Control is right around the corner. Sterilization might go by lottery you never know

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
People want to put zimmerman on trial without
evidence so.

Who are those people?

Name ONE.

Lets start putting the real terrorist
on trial then. The muslim terrorists in
this country, the ones we know are terrorist,
but can't quite prove it.
damn them they have to come up with real evidence to
do anything with them. Then you go down a slippery
slope.
Lets start putting our weird neighbor on trial because
someone saw them posting on ATS.

What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Originally posted by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary

"Justice" is served, the moment a case is decided. Wether it went the way you want it to go or not, "justice" was served. Plenty of people go to jail innocently, guilty people get off. Still, "justice" was served.

I hope you never have to go before the court on any serious charges, you will see what "justice" is. Look at how much it costs to hire a defense lawyer, to stay out of jail costs big bucks. "Justice" is a joke, but until we change it, I guess we will have to deal with it.

I love how people are still harping on about Ms. Anthony, she went to the chopping block, stood in front of a jury of her peers and was found not guilty. Get over it.
edit on 17-4-2012 by cyb3rR3v0luti0nary because: ugh cannot type today.

how was justice served? seems you are ok with bad decisions. one of the great things about this country is that we can express our opinions about these sort of things. the problem is when people can weasel their ways through charges because of technicalities. if zimmerman gets off on a technicality, i will not get over it, i will continue to voice my opinion. people like you will get over it.

do you have this same outlook on all murders, accidental deaths and crimes of passion, abortion?

You do not read anything you reply to, do you?

I certainly have that outlook on all those things. Mostly because it makes no sense.

If evidence finds someone guilty who then gets off because of a technicality in the case of all murders I have that outlook.
If evidence finds someone guilty who then gets off because of a technicality in the case of all accidental deaths I have that outlook.
If evidence finds someone guilty who then gets off because of a technicality in the case of all crimes of passion I have that outlook.
If evidence finds someone guilty who then gets off because of a technicality in the case of all abortions I have that outlook.

I guess 50/50 aint bad for ya.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Treyvon is in a better place
we are still stuck here....
Treyvon is laughing in heaven
over this, he is saying no more
blood spilled, be peaceful, turn the other cheeck,
let him go.

Nothing is stopping anyone from joining him if that is what they so choose.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

be careful what you ask for. Population Control is right around the corner. Sterilization might go by lottery you never know

I knew stopping abortions and making contraceptives was going to end humanity.

I guess it was a slow news day. I thought this thread was coming up on the front page for a real reason the first time and it only got worse from there.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

i try to stay up on the news and i do get outraged at other stories i hear as well. living in chicago i hear messed up stories all the time. 9 times out of 10 they catch the guys and charge em. this one is a little different i dont remember the last time i saw or heard of a guy killing someone and going home that same night cleared of all charges. our laws are a little different in illinois i guess.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Z isnt at home now and we will see what happens.

This incident is just a bad bad Nightmare,
one guy will never wake up,
the other will never sleep in his life.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

You do not read anything you reply to, do you?

I certainly have that outlook on all those things. Mostly because it makes no sense.

If evidence finds someone guilty who then gets off because of a technicality in the case of all murders I have that outlook.
If evidence finds someone guilty who then gets off because of a technicality in the case of all accidental deaths I have that outlook.
If evidence finds someone guilty who then gets off because of a technicality in the case of all crimes of passion I have that outlook.
If evidence finds someone guilty who then gets off because of a technicality in the case of all abortions I have that outlook.

Well sure there is, lil treyvon was trying
to kill zimmerman!!! He had every right
to use his gun on someone trying to kill him.
If treyvon was on top of your wife beating her face in
and you did not know if he had a gun or not
you would scream for help help and wait for the police
show up 15 min. later?
As she lays there dead.
YOU WOULD SHOOT him and if you wouldn't
your a coward.
If zimmerman did not have a gun how could
he protect himself while watching the neighbor
and some armed thugs are breaking into a house?
Wait for the police IF they see you they will kill you.
He needed a gun for a situation like this.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Well sure there is, lil treyvon was trying
to kill zimmerman!!!

Prove it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

prove he wasn't.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

i see how we disagree. i do not feel citizens should play cops and robbers. if you have a gun to protect your home and family or only in extreme self defense situations that is fine and dandy, but to shoot a robber thats breaking into your neighbors house? that is a tough call, with so may different possible scenarios. as a rule of thumb i would say unless you are a law enforcement officer you have to call 911 and let the professionals do the job. furthermore i feel that gun owners should have to take a class to understand the laws and protocol of the legalities of using their guns.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

disagreeing is human...Humanity is Relative...this being said, we have to respect that we all see things differently because we are all individuals experiencing life through our own senses.

This is the reason there is little agreement to things like what comfort is or what religion is.

Among the Relativity of Humanity, should Justice be Relative also. This is a dangerous and slippery road which needs caution at every juncture.

Humanity is very Relative. Nothing is clear cut.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by LErickson

prove he wasn't.

That is really your answer?
Prove I am not God.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

i see how we disagree. i do not feel citizens should play cops and robbers. if you have a gun to protect your home and family or only in extreme self defense situations that is fine and dandy, but to shoot a robber thats breaking into your neighbors house? that is a tough call, with so may different possible scenarios. as a rule of thumb i would say unless you are a law enforcement officer you have to call 911 and let the professionals do the job. furthermore i feel that gun owners should have to take a class to understand the laws and protocol of the legalities of using their guns.

911 shows up after the crime...

Far after the attackers are gone
and you are dead..

ThAT is where the problem lies..

Zimmerman would of never shot treyvon
had treyvon not started fighting with him...

Now if my neighbor is getting raped and robbed
911 can shove it because im going over there with the 12 gauge
and taking this moron out.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
off topic remarks removed per rebellender's request
edit on Wed Apr 18 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Now if my neighbor is getting raped and robbed
911 can shove it because im going over there with the 12 gauge
and taking this moron out.

Your making the assumption that he does not take you out first.

In that case it would be justified right? Because the rapist was only "standing his ground" .

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
defense:::
down the street a guy who had guns lived next to a person that didnt believe in them. One night guy with guns heard a noise next door. The guy next door was getting robbed. Guy with guns locks his doors and goes to bed. Next morning guy that didnt believe in guns was found dead and robbed in his home. Guy with the guns didnt feel he should impose on the neighbors rights not to believe in guns.

bummer!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join