It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve95988
I surely hope zimmerman is found not guilty... It is only rightly so to defend your self....

This whole case is about race. about the black community trying to get even... a crock of sh** in my book... what about 3 black POS"s killing this young innocent girl?? www.forgottenvictims.com...

how many beers are you on? you are showing your true colors now! i wonder if this was the state of mind that zimmerman had when he killed trayvon?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I surely hope zimmerman is found not guilty... It is only rightly so to defend your self....

This whole case is about race. about the black community trying to get even...

Hell that sounds pretty good. Kill one of ours and well...

a crock of sh** in my book... what about 3 black POS"s killing this young innocent girl?? www.forgottenvictims.com...

What about them?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

This whole case is about race. about the black community trying to get even...

a crock of sh** in my book... what about 3 black POS"s killing this young innocent girl?? www.forgottenvictims.com...

What about them?

Thats race war, the exact thing
TPTB obama admin, MSM, all the
prod pokers, the black panther party, and neo nazi's
have been itching for a reason to go out and start killing
each other, the gov is playing us against each other.
Which is why zimmerman needs to be let go..
All the hate needs to be let go.. let it die hate
can't survive, zimmerman does not deserve to be the
*the other one who was got*

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Thats race war, the exact thing
TPTB obama admin, MSM, all the
prod pokers, the black panther party, and neo nazi's
have been itching for a reason to go out and start killing
each other, the gov is playing us against each other.

What is race war?

The only people I hear crying about race are the three guys who make up the NBP and you really.

Which is why zimmerman needs to be let go..
All the hate needs to be let go.. let it die hate
can't survive, zimmerman does not deserve to be the
*the other one who was got*

No, he killed a kid for no reason. He does not need to be let go. He needs to stand trial. SYG hardly even applies here and if it did, it does not mean you can just claim SYG and you are good.

You need to get over your lust for a race war.

hang whitey

hang whitey

hang whitey

hang whitey

hang whitey

hang whitey

hang whitey

hang whitey

hang whitey

hang whitey

hang whitey

And that is not even just from this thread. That is a sample of one post from you each from a different thread about this shooting.

ETA: I am not asking for an explanation of what race war is rather what is being referred to with "that's."
edit on 19-4-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
Maybe there wouldn't have been so many conflicts of interest for Orlando judges if Zimmerman hadn't called all around town and been turned down by every other lawyer. Ever think of that?

That does not create a conflict of interest since its the suspect opening his mouth. Please learn the difference.

A conflict of interest occurs where a person, in this case the judge, has direct effect on a situation where neutrality is required. Since its being covered extensively by the media her relationship with her husband is a conflict. It does not mean wrongdoing / influence / special treatment occurred. It means there is a possibility and because of that its possible it could affect the case, including its outcome.

Ever think of that?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Wow, you are really sounding like a racist there.... So you would be OK if white people took it back to the old days, and every time there is a black on white killing or rape accusation, they roll up into the hood and have themself a lynching? On of yours for one of theirs?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I am beginning to realize with posts that one not know terms like race war, racial conflict. Clearly one was not alive in the 50's-60's to understand Racial indifference...

Its possible to confuse Racial with Gang, with regard to civil disturbance.

Its also possible to struggle with the emotions and insecurities of the mind when people talk beyond comprehension.

Its possible to continue to fish off the back of the boat while it is pulling bait at different speeds

Its easy to see one are quite disturbed by the topic of conversation, and not know how to fit

ETA: well there you have it folks,,,some people cannot be reasoned with, its mind blowing

edit on 19-4-2012 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

I am beginning to realize with posts that one not know terms like race war,

I already know for a fact you are not reading what you respond to so what you are beginning to realize is worthless.

As I posted above....

Originally posted by LErickson
ETA: I am not asking for an explanation of what race war is rather what is being referred to with "that's."

Need it bigger?

racial conflict. Clearly one was not alive in the 50's-60's to understand Racial indifference...

Its possible to confuse Racial with Gang, with regard to civil disturbance.

Its also possible to struggle with the emotions and insecurities of the mind when people talk beyond comprehension.

Its possible to continue to fish off the back of the boat while it is pulling bait at different speeds

Its easy to see one are quite disturbed by the topic of conversation, and not know how to fit

Yawn

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

Wow, you are really sounding like a racist there.... So you would be OK if white people took it back to the old days, and every time there is a black on white killing or rape accusation, they roll up into the hood and have themself a lynching? On of yours for one of theirs?

Uh sure. That is exactly what I said.

Short bus day?

P.S. I am white. Sometimes you have to follow a conversation, not just jump in where you see a few words you like.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i sum it up this way.......if i was walking down the street, and some guy got out of a SUV, and starting running toward me and yelling at me, and as he got closer, i discovered he had a gun.....i would be in fear for my very life, and i would do everything it took to defend myself, i would be punching and kicking the guy as hard as i could...SYG actually is on the side of the kid trayvon

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yeah.. if that was what happened it would make sense for that reaction.

How about the real situation though? You are walking down the street and you see a guy in an SUV watching you, you are watching him too maybe not even on a direct path home, then he gets out of the SUV. You see that he is on the phone and maybe moving toward you and you start to run. He chases you for a second, but you are way faster and maybe don't even know he is chasing/following. He loses sight of you. You hide rather than just running to your home, which is in sight. He stands still on the phone unaware of where you are hiding. He starts walking back to his SUV, but he is walking down a different route than he came, down a route between houses rather than in front of them. A route that takes him past you. Rather than moving hiding further, when he gets close you jump him. Blindside him with a suckerpunch and then get on top when he goes down. You start beating his head against the ground. You see he is going for a gun and you go for it too. He ends up shooting you point blank with the gun between you both.

See that is the alternative. That justifies Zimmerman, and from the evidence that is what seems to have happened. I am not saying that is fact, but that is what I think happened after looking at the evidence available.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Oh more insulting, that is a huge surprise....

What exactly is this supposed to mean then?

It sounded to me like you were talking about some racist vigilante crap, the same thing you accuse zimmerman of.....

edit on Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:43:09 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

on this forum where there is no age limit and no way to regulate people joining what can we expect.
It makes it hard to follow on difficult topics like self defense and subsequent MSM playing race and all.
Following tirades like this guy is hard because there is no maturity of life lived which to form an opinion of depth.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Maybe there wouldn't have been so many conflicts of interest for Orlando judges if Zimmerman hadn't called all around town and been turned down by every other lawyer. Ever think of that?

That does not create a conflict of interest since its the suspect opening his mouth. Please learn the difference.

A conflict of interest occurs where a person, in this case the judge, has direct effect on a situation where neutrality is required. Since its being covered extensively by the media her relationship with her husband is a conflict. It does not mean wrongdoing / influence / special treatment occurred. It means there is a possibility and because of that its possible it could affect the case, including its outcome.

Ever think of that?

Not surprised once again you are wrong. Zimmerman caused the conflicts of interests himself. The former judges husband only worked at the law firm contacted he was never contacted himself. That in and of itself made an appearance of a conflict of interest. And to avoid even any rumors of a conflict she removed herself.

I sure wish you would do the same thing,

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Not surprised once again you are wrong. Zimmerman caused the conflicts of interests himself. The former judges husband only worked at the law firm contacted he was never contacted himself. That in and of itself made an appearance of a conflict of interest. And to avoid even any rumors of a conflict she removed herself.

Just judge was corrupt
from the top down, don't
get it wrong, zimmermans
attorney had to make her step down
and loose the biggest case she would ever have.
this case is so big and she lost a chance to rule over
it..

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Just judge was corrupt
from the top down, don't
get it wrong, zimmermans
attorney had to make her step down
and loose the biggest case she would ever have.
this case is so big and she lost a chance to rule over
it..

What on earth are you talking about? No one but you has said the judge was corrupt.

I don't even understand where you come up with this stuff or what your true motivation is. You are now accusing a judge who recused herself of being corrupt. Wouldn't a corrupt judge have stayed on the case? Your logic makes absolutely no sense, no surprising.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Wouldn't a corrupt judge have stayed on the case?

Sure they would if they could, thats why
zimmermans attorneys had to make her.
This stinks of injustice

O'Mara's office filed paperwork Monday asking that Recksiedler not preside over second-degree murder proceedings involving Zimmerman and the motion to "disqualify" the trial judge "will be ruled on in the appropriate manner," a court official said.

Read more: www.abcactionnews.com... sX0rc6CX

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Wouldn't a corrupt judge have stayed on the case?

Sure they would if they could, thats why
zimmermans attorneys had to make her.
This stinks of injustice

O'Mara's office filed paperwork Monday asking that Recksiedler not preside over second-degree murder proceedings involving Zimmerman and the motion to "disqualify" the trial judge "will be ruled on in the appropriate manner," a court official said.

Read more: www.abcactionnews.com... sX0rc6CX

If she was corrupt she would have continued with the case. By her actions alone she has proven she isn't corrupt. If you were truly following the facts of this case she came out voluntarily and disclosed her husbands relationship to the law firm in this case. It wasn't some scandal that was uncovered, she just came out with it, without even being asked. That is in no way the character of a corrupt judge. You are just showing your bias. I wonder what kind of things you will say about the new judge as time goes by. We will see.

Judge Jessica J. Recksiedler holds a conference calls with state attorneys and George Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, on Friday to disclose a possible conflict of interest. Judge Recksiedler's husband works for CNN analyst Mark NeJame's law firm.

Judge in Zimmerman Trial May be Recused Due to Conflict of Interest

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This is interesting. It seems Zimmerman wants a face to face with the Martins, but they have declined.

Wonder he wanted to say to them?

Natalie Jackson, an attorney for Martin's family, on Thursday told CNN legal analyst Sunny Hostin that O'Mara called to set up a private meeting between Zimmerman and the Martin family. The family declined, Jackson said, indicating they want Zimmerman, instead, to give a deposition on what happened the evening of February 26.

Will evidence come up at Friday's bond hearing for Zimmerman?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Not surprised once again you are wrong.

not really no..

Zimmerman caused the conflicts of interests himself.

Sine you are unfamiliar -
conflict of interest

noun
the circumstance of a public officeholder, business executive, or the like, whose personal interests might benefit from his or her official actions or influence: The senator placed his stocks in trust to avoid possible conflict of interest.

the circumstance of a person who finds that one of his or her activities, interests, etc., can be advanced only at the expense of another of them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1950–55

The media were the ones who brought this incident front and center, not Zimmerman. It is irrelevent on how her husband is connected to CNN. The fact remains there is a potential of a conflict of interest and the judge did the right thing by removing herself from the case.

Zimmermans actions towards the media created no conflict of interest because -
A. - Zimmerman himself spoke.
B - The media are not the ones judging the case (contrary to your and several other peoples views)

Zimmerman has a right to speak about it since he was there. the Media has a right to report on it because they apparently feel its news. The judges husband held his job prior to the incidnt and will long after the incident is out of the court system. The issue is the possibilities of what could occur if the judge remained on the case and information about the case is given to him through the course of a typical marriage.

If you are not familiar with that dillema then you need to research President of the United States, the information they are privy to, and how many of those Presidents spoke to their wives asking for advice / feedback.

The former judges husband only worked at the law firm contacted he was never contacted himself. That in and of itself made an appearance of a conflict of interest. And to avoid even any rumors of a conflict she removed herself.

Its is irrelevant where he worked. He is still attached to CNN and his wife is/was the judge on the case. See above for a proper context of the issue and what the defintion of conflict of interest is.

She removed herself because the defense team made the motion speciically because of her Husbands job.

With your stunt in the other thread you have made that unlikely. Besides im only correcting your post which contained wrong information.
edit on 19-4-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join