It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by crazydaysandnights

Zimmerman claims the dude attacked him, witness whose front yard it happened in collaborated that. Self defense in my book, judging by the evidence that has come to the public domain.

Well it happened in a backyard so either you are lying or have no clue what you are talking about.
Considering your use of the word "collaborated" I am guessing it is both.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Unfortunately we have proof Zimmerman did not suffer life threatening injuries.

He sustained head injuries, those are absolutely life threatening.....

We have proof he did not feel his life was in danger as he did not seek medical treatment.

Wrong...... Wether or not he felt in danger when he was getting beaten, has no correlation with going to the ER after putting down an attacker.....

We have proof that he followed Martin and was not going back to his SUV or checking a street sign because of where the body was found.

So what?

What do you have again? A kid that says he saw a red shirt on top?

A kid? John didn't sound like a kid to me.....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

So sue me..... I didn't notice that the reporter showed the backyard, then interviewed the guy on the other side of the house. Oh my god, horrible mistake....

Was talking about this video post, in case you didn't know.

When I looked down, the person that was on top beating the other guy, was laying in the grass.

Self defense, case closed for me. I would vote not guilty.
edit on Sat, 07 Apr 2012 14:40:42 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

A kid walking his dog also saw a fight
with the man on top wearing white/gray
and the person on bottom wearing red.
We know treyvon was in a white hoodie
and zimmerman was in red.
Kid has no reason to lie, just taking
the dog out to go to the bathroom and
a walk.. Why would zimmerman call 911
with the intent of killing someone in cold
blood when the intent was getting police
there as soon as possible?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Jesus christ, front yard, back yard, what is the difference? It happened in his grass, I don't give a crap if it was front yard or back yard. Got nothing better to do than point out stupid little errors like that? Grow up.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
How ever you want to look at it, fine.
Obviously, someone becomes the agressor
when they are on top of you beating you with in inches
of your life.

"BECOMES?"
Well you can BECOME the aggressor after being assaulted. What do you not understand about that?

We know treyvon was on top of zimmerman doing
just that, at what point can a man defend himself?

How do we know that was happening? Because you say so? Because Zimmerman says so? If that were true, he would have needed medical attention. He did not. He was not being beaten within inches of his life and you have NO EVIDENCE that he was. Not even a witness saying as much. YOU JUST MADE IT UP.

Sir, at that point
when someone is on top of you beating you within inches of your life
not knowing if they have a gun or not, and with you screaming for help...
edit on 7-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Ummm...
Was that sentence meant to go somewhere?
Do you often call people sir after they point out they are female several times?
edit on 7-4-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
At what point does a person become
the actual agressor? If someone hits you
you hit them back even right? At what point
do you go beyond protecting yourself and the agressor all BS aside.

When you shoot them with your gun.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Yeah but the kid's mother said he was pressured and questioned innapropriately and 8 days later, so I am not sure his testimony would be reliable. John made his public statement the next day.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
Im still surprised that after the Zimmerman enhanced video was shown on the news showing Zimmerman injuries ALL THE MEDIA stopped covering Trayvon's case, specially on Orlando local news, Nancy Grace and HLN .

Once the proof showing that Zimmerman was telling the truth, all the MEDIA is hiding now.

I think Trayvon supporters have something stuck up their behind and cant process the truth.

What proof was that again?
Can you please tell me exactly what injuries he sustained and the severity of them?
You know, being beating to death requires medical attention so I am sure he was not diagnosed and treated via CCTV was he?
So either you can answer that question or you have to admit the tape shows you nothing.
I cannot wait.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Jesus christ, front yard, back yard, what is the difference? It happened in his grass, I don't give a crap if it was front yard or back yard. Got nothing better to do than point out stupid little errors like that? Grow up.

Yeah cuz where the crime actually took place does not matter at all.

You obviously are not following this story.
Where the body was found is important because it kills every single story Pops has given so far. It kills Zimmerman's two different stories completely. Were it in the front yard, lots and lots and lots of things would be different. You would know that if you stopped blindly defending a guy because the bandwagon seemed conservative and actually paid attention to the real story.

The fact that you do not get why your getting that detail wrong matters tells me all I need to know about you and this story. You have a side and that is it. Facts be damned. You do not even care enough about the story to get the basics.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Maybe I am not obsessed with it enough to memorize every last detail, like some people..... It happened in his yard, he was close enough to see trayvon on top of zimmerman beating him, and see zimmerman yelling for help. That is the details that matter to me, not wether it was his front lawn or back lawn.
edit on Sat, 07 Apr 2012 15:51:04 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75

I do find it amusing how the hard core supporters of Zimmerman defend him because they think when there day comes to stand their ground the cops will treat them the same. LOL .. Anyone else would be sitting in jail with a high bail and awaiting a court date.

I think they do it because Sean Hannity tells them to. I listen to him often and when I get on here I might as well be reading a transcript of his show.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Originally posted by cdesigns
Im still surprised that after the Zimmerman enhanced video was shown on the news showing Zimmerman injuries ALL THE MEDIA stopped covering Trayvon's case, specially on Orlando local news, Nancy Grace and HLN .

Once the proof showing that Zimmerman was telling the truth, all the MEDIA is hiding now.

I think Trayvon supporters have something stuck up their behind and cant process the truth.

What proof was that again?
Can you please tell me exactly what injuries he sustained and the severity of them?
You know, being beating to death requires medical attention so I am sure he was not diagnosed and treated via CCTV was he?
So either you can answer that question or you have to admit the tape shows you nothing.
I cannot wait.

He could only have a mosquito bite from Trayvon and Zimmerman had the right to protect himself, and attack is an attack doesn't matter if it was just a little injury or big injury, does a rapist just for trying to rape you get immunity? does a robber trying rob you get immunity? NO. I think Zimmerman never wanted to kill Trayvon, but Trayvon actions let Zimmerman no other choice than to shot him. The fight is a FACT injuries or not doesnt matter, he had the right to defend himself. But since the evidence shows more than that Zimmerman is more than right of what he did. EMS records of his injury exist.

Something you learn on a CWP class is that you aim to the chest and "double tap" = 2 shots. Zimmerman was generous by only shooting once, hopefully thinking he would not kill him with one shot.

If it was me, and someone is hitting my head on the sidewalk, I will double tap his ass too and more if he is trying to go for my gun.

edit on 7-4-2012 by cdesigns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Maybe I am not obsessed with it enough to memorize every last detail, like some people.....

You mean care enough to learn the facts BEFORE I form my opinion? Yeah I suck that way. You on the other hand, getting all your info from the main liar in a thread on a web forum are my hero.

It happened in his yard, he was close enough to see trayvon on top of zimmerman beating him,

WRONG!
He never said he saw Martin on top.
Are you lying or getting your facts wrong again?

and see zimmerman yelling for help.

WRONG AGAIN!
He never claimed to see who was screaming for help.

That is the details that matter to me, not wether it was his front lawn or back lawn.
edit on Sat, 07 Apr 2012 15:51:04 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Those details are all wrong so your opinion based on them is...?
edit on 7-4-2012 by LErickson because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Do you know what facts are?

See if you can find some.

What street sign was Zimmerman looking at?

Who attacked who FIRST?

Why did Martin deserve to die?

Can you answer these with actual facts?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You are either a liar, or you have no idea what you are talking about

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911,"

said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John. John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

LErickson

Watch on mark 0:43 and tell me what the witness says. (he clearly says Trayvon was in top of Zimmerman and Zimmerman was screaming for help) it could no be more clear.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You beat me to it hehe

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

I think I am being trolled now TBH, and took the bait. I linked the same thing the last page too....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Do you know what facts are?

See if you can find some.

What street sign was Zimmerman looking at?

Who attacked who FIRST?

Why did Martin deserve to die?

Can you answer these with actual facts?

Treyvon was on top of zimmerman proof eye witnesses acount.
Treyvon is the agressor being on top of zimmerman proof the
bruises, cuts, and gashed on the back of zimmermans head and the absent
of any marks on treyvon. Who said anyone deserved to die, zimmerman
sure did not deserve to die from being attacked. If treyvon was never suspened
from school nor on top of zimmerman beating him up fact this would of never happened..

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join