It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 203
<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
mediaite.com

...just saying other witnesses claim Zimmerman was on top at the time of the shooting.

Conjecture and hearsay,
John who saw it, and kid walking dog who SAW it, all line up with treyvon on top of zimmerman.
These eye witnesses are a strong testimony.
There is no real evidence that proves zimmerman did not act in self defense.
Public opinion, al, and jack aside, and the msm lies do not count as evidence.
edit on 7-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

lol

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
Im still surprised that after the Zimmerman enhanced video was shown on the news showing Zimmerman injuries ALL THE MEDIA stopped covering Trayvon's case, specially on Orlando local news, Nancy Grace and HLN .

Once the proof showing that Zimmerman was telling the truth, all the MEDIA is hiding now.

I think Trayvon supporters have something stuck up their behind and cant process the truth.

I watched coverage of this on at least 10 different shows yesterday....so maybe you stopped following the case but the MSM has not quit covering it.

Funny how you see that video as proof and the rest of the world see it as just another piece that shows zimmermans story is complete bs.......

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
A dead body in of itself is not evidence of a crime.

We just had this conversation.

Anyways it is evidence of self defense in this case,
that is why he was not arrested or charged.

So a dead body is evidence of self defense? I would love for you to explain that but history tells me you cannot explain most of the crap you spew.

Because
all the evidence lines up with zimmermans story.

None of it does.

The eye witnesses testimony, the bruises, cuts and marks
on zimmerman and his head, the 911 calls.

No eyewitness says who attacked who and Martin had no bruises or cuts on his hands from beating anyone. The 911 calls? What do you think they help prove for you?

Certain even someone as thy can agree no murder
was committed which is really what this thread is about.
I am not running away.

You are not writing English sentences either.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
mediaite.com

...just saying other witnesses claim Zimmerman was on top at the time of the shooting.

Conjecture and hearsay,
John who saw it, and kid walking dog who SAW it, all line up with treyvon on top of zimmerman.
These eye witnesses are a strong testimony.
There is no real evidence that proves zimmerman did not act in self defense.
Public opinion, al, and jack aside, and the msm lies do not count as evidence.
edit on 7-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Listen the 911 calls. The 13 year has never said he saw who was on top.
Its real funny how you choose to believe 'john' who seems very fishy to me.....yet any other eye witness that doesn't agree with you you make up stuff about them or discount them....

Mary Curtcher and her roommater say zimmerman on top
Witness on AC360 says Zimmerman on top.
13 year old boy .... say he didn't see it, just heard it.....
'john'.....says zimmerman on bottom....but he ran in the house and then up the stairs...how is he to know Zimmerman didn't get on top in that time. Also how is he so sure it was Zimmerman yelling. ALL say it was dark.

With a dead body on the ground that conflicting information there is enough probable cause for an arrest. The entire world see that....that is why we are outraged.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Was it muderder? No

The kid was shot to death for no reason. That is murder.

Zimmerman probably should of
ignored treyvon,

Yup!

treyvon should of
ignored zimmerman.

WRONG!
You tell your kids that if some strange man gets out of his car and starts following you home to just ignore him? They might end up shot to death. You have no idea what Martin did in reaction to being stalked.

Now where this
case lies is there enough evidence to prove
zimmerman did NOT act in self defense,
and I would have to say no..

But you have no clue what is actually going on and you keep making up stuff so what you say is not really worth a whole hell of a lot anymore.

This thing is coming to a head, if zimmerman
is indicted it is an injustice nobody riots, if he is not
justice is served and people start the civil disobedience
and riots. It is a no win situation for every one.
Why must we take someones life, this has to stop//
edit on 6-4-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

Please buy a coherent thought and have someone help you put it together. Your posts are becoming a random jumble of misspelled words and incomplete sentences. You must realize how #ed your argument is and it is causing a short circuit in your programming because this is yet another post I am responding to that ends in gibberish.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

Whenever a cop shoots someone, they have to prove that it was warranted. Zimmerman was not standing his ground. He was outside chasing people. If he wants to play cop, he has to play the whole game.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pizzanazi75

So sue me..... I didn't notice that the reporter showed the backyard, then interviewed the guy on the other side of the house. Oh my god, horrible mistake....

Was talking about this video post, in case you didn't know.

When I looked down, the person that was on top beating the other guy, was laying in the grass.

Self defense, case closed for me. I would vote not guilty.
edit on Sat, 07 Apr 2012 14:40:42 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Know what it is like to have to kill a man>?

Yes.

What I do not know what is like is to be so deathly afraid of a skinny teenager. Real men are not scared of skinny kids. I am a woman and I am not scared of skinny kids. I do know exactly what it is like to kill a man.

Any pussy that needs to chase down a kid and shoot him because he is scared the kid MIGHT do something needs to be taken off the streets no matter how guilty you think he feels. Are you his freakin mom?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL

So sue me..... I didn't notice that the reporter showed the backyard, then interviewed the guy on the other side of the house. Oh my god, horrible mistake....

When I looked down, the person that was on top beating the other guy, was laying in the grass.

Then see if you can answer for me.
You see a fight taking place.
Someone is on the bottom.
Someone is on the top.
Who started the fight and how do you know?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

If you followed this case at all you wouldn't have had to have noticed the reporter show a backyard. If you followed this case you would have already listen to 911 call, looked at maps of the area, read articles about, and watch some interviews (more than 1), read the police report, etc.......you appear to have done none of this if you had to 'see a backyard' to know it happened in a backyard.

So one person says 'when i looked down, the person that was on top was beating the other guy laying on the grass'......that seems to me that zimmerman was on top....considering treyvon was the one found lying in the grass and Zimmerman was seen standing over him with a gun......I don't know how you can see it any different....

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LErickson

Looks to me, the decision has been made and he walks,still.
But squak away.
Somebody can't handle the truth.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Was laying in the grass..... And I believe he was dead at that point.

So that means Zimmerman was the one on the bottom getting beat, screaming for help. Are you trolling now or what? And you accuse me of not paying attention

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

Know what it is like to have to kill a man>?

Yes.

What I do not know what is like is to be so deathly afraid of a skinny teenager. Real men are not scared of skinny kids. I am a woman and I am not scared of skinny kids. I do know exactly what it is like to kill a man.

Any pussy that needs to chase down a kid and shoot him because he is scared the kid MIGHT do something needs to be taken off the streets no matter how guilty you think he feels. Are you his freakin mom?

I think its funny these people defending Zimmerman to the death. And I think they do it because they think if THEY were in Zimmermans situation the cops would let them walk to. LOL. What they seem to forget is they don't have the connections that Zimmerman had through his father, the retired judge, and his mother, the court clerk. That is really, to me, what this case is about. The lead investigator wanted to charge Zimmerman that night, business as usual, Zimmerman calls daddy, daddy makes a few phone calls and 7 hours later Zimmerman is walking around free.

This is not a normal SYG case. Others have claimed SYG and been aquitted......but they had there day in court. This case is all about connections and cover up.

I do find it amusing how the hard core supporters of Zimmerman defend him because they think when there day comes to stand their ground the cops will treat them the same. LOL .. Anyone else would be sitting in jail with a high bail and awaiting a court date.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Was laying in the grass..... And I believe he was dead at that point.

So that means Zimmerman was the one on the bottom getting beat, screaming for help. Are you trolling now or what? And you accuse me of not paying attention

So im trolling because you can't comprehend?

By your logic Treyvon was on top of Zimmerman and Zimmerman shot him.......

How do you shoot someone at point blank range on top of you....crawl out from under them....then stand up and straddle the body (as reported by mary curtcher and her roomate).....please explain to me how that scenario can play out and you not get significant amounts of blood on you? Im sure now since broken noses dont bleed, and gashes in the back of the head dont bleed, i guess i am supposed to believe that gunshot wounds to the chest dont bleed.......

He looks clean as a whistle in CCV footage for having just shot a man who was on top of him 35 mins earlier.

You are the troll.....and im done feeding you.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Where you at Homedawg?Your buddy saint trayvon is about to be elevated to deity status by these folks who want Mr Zimmerman burned at the stake...
I really don't think they have caught on yet nothing makes any difference
unless its presented at Grand Jury..the rest is agenda pushing nonsense...and we sure have Plenty of that

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

If it went to trial, the witness John I think it was, alone is enough for the shadow of a doubt.

How so?
What doubt does his testimony cast?

Unless they can produce a better witness, which I doubt, we would be seeing the MSM jumping on that like a rabid starving dog on a slab of beef.... No honest juror could convict beyond a shadow of a doubt.

You seem to think witness testimony is all there is to go on and that it would even be the best thing to go on.
Unfortunately we have proof Zimmerman did not suffer life threatening injuries.
We have proof he did not feel his life was in danger as he did not seek medical treatment.
We have proof that he followed Martin and was not going back to his SUV or checking a street sign because of where the body was found.
We have proof that Martin did not attack anyone from the coroner pointing out he had not offensive bruises.

What do you have again? A kid that says he saw a red shirt on top?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Why, do you often get beat up by little girls or something?

What are you talking about?

It's a dumb appeal to emotion, I am talking from a juror's point of view, and relatives of the case are not allowed to serve on juries, that would be a conflict of interest.

You did not even understand what I asked you at all from this response. Do you have to take a certain does of stupid to be on your side of the argument? Read my post and try again. See if you can answer in a way that makes sense to what I actually asked and why I asked it.

Beat up by little girls? Family on the jury? WTF are you responding to?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

Looks to me, the decision has been made and he walks,still.
But squak away.
Somebody can't handle the truth.

What are you responding to, exactly?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson
The kid was shot to death for no reason. That is murder.

Opinions do not matter. Facts, and preponderance
of the evidence do. There has to be proof, and there
is none. Prove zimmerman do not act in self defense,
prove the case.

new topics

top topics

<< 200  201  202    204  205  206 >>

join