It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive! First hand Witness: Trayvon Martin attacked Zimmerman Zimmerman Innocent Smoking Gun

page: 206
<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by LErickson

You are either a liar, or you have no idea what you are talking about

Please tell me what about because you just backed up everything I said.

"The guy on the bottom, who had a red sweater on, was yelling to me, 'Help! Help!' and I told him to stop, and I was calling 911,"

said the witness, who asked to be identified only by his first name, John. John said he locked his patio door, ran upstairs and heard at least one gun shot.

"And then, when I got upstairs and looked down, the guy who was on the top beating up the other guy, was the one laying in the grass, and I believe he was dead at that point."

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

The media since the beginning has lied about this story,
so if me bringing you a REAL account of what really happened
if that is going to get me called everyname in the book SO BE IT like propagandist??..
THE TRUTH WILL BE KNOWN AND I WILL STAND BY IT

The witness has no reason to lie, what everyone
is going on about IS HEARSAY...
The cops would of have arrested zimmerman if it did not all add up.
The ONLY EVIDENCE that is solid, is the witness
who saw and heard it all unfold, and zimmermans word.

If it is true, it ain't propaganda///
Even read the OP, and see what the first
eye account witness has to say?
Keep listening to hearsay i'll keep bringing truth.
Zimmerman does not have to prove he did not commit
murder/ They have to prove he did, they can not.
If they could they would of locked him up long time ago..

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

LErickson

Watch on mark 0:43 and tell me what the witness says. (he clearly says Trayvon was in top of Zimmerman and Zimmerman was screaming for help) it could no be more clear.

Ummm he does not say that anywhere.
Are you guys really this desperate or did you think I would not watch it?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paschar0
Why does it seem like despite mounting evidence people just don't want to admit Zimmerman might not be the monster everyone wanted him to be or Trayvon might not be the sweet innocent little boy he was made out to be?

I do not think Zimmerman is a monster. I do think he is a bit slow witted and got himself into a position he did not know what to do - - and killed an innocent teen.

I think his family knows his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top - - - and no way should he ever had a permit to carry a gun.

Personally - - - I hold Zimmerman's family responsible for protecting him in this very sad situation - - and previous altercations. He was an accident waiting to happen.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Treyvon was on top of zimmerman proof eye witnesses acount.

The fight had already started according to same witness so that does not tell me who attacked who. It does not tell you who attacked who either.

Treyvon is the agressor being on top of zimmerman proof the
bruises, cuts, and gashed on the back of zimmermans head and the absent
of any marks on treyvon.

Are you insane? No marks on Trayvon proves he did not fight with anyone at all. Either way, how do you think this tells me who attacked who first?

Who said anyone deserved to die, zimmerman
sure did not deserve to die from being attacked.

Either Trayvon deserved to die or George deserves to be charged with murder.

If treyvon was never suspened
from school nor on top of zimmerman beating him up fact this would of never happened..

You did not answer even one of my questions and all I asked you for were simple facts.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by cdesigns

I think I am being trolled now TBH, and took the bait. I linked the same thing the last page too....

No you are just being checked on your BS.
You posted several things that were not true.
You have only attempted to correct part of it and failed.
Do you have a problem with someone pointing out facts to your BS?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

LErickson, you are making no sense, I think is time for your nap, dont forget your pills.

What are you confused about?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

he was only 20 feet away so he could clearly see the big white guy and the skinny black kid and what position each one was in, especially if he could even see lips moving. So was the big white guy on the bottom or the top?

"The one in the red sweater..."

Yeah he could see everything.
Where is this red sweater anyway?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Treyvon is the agressor either way,

If you think Trayvon is the aggressor no matter who actually attacked who then you are not seeking justice. You just want George to get off his murder charges. Facts and reality mean nothing to you.

I am almost in shock you finally admitted that you do not really care who attacked who. You just like that Martin is dead apparently.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LErickson

LErickson

Watch on mark 0:43 and tell me what the witness says. (he clearly says Trayvon was in top of Zimmerman and Zimmerman was screaming for help) it could no be more clear.

Ummm he does not say that anywhere.
Are you guys really this desperate or did you think I would not watch it?

He didnt said their names (Zimmerman or Trayvon) but he describes who was on top who got shot and who stayed dead on the ground, Zimmerman has not been charged and it never will. They have NO CASE.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

The media since the beginning has lied about this story,

You have lied since the beginning of this thread and you respond while avoiding any question that comes your way. You do not discuss, you write speeches at. I am done reading your speeches. I need you to answer my questions in order for me to even take you seriously anymore. Your lies still need some undoing as well. Save your speeches.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

He didnt said their names (Zimmerman or Trayvon) but he describes who was on top who got shot and who stayed dead on the ground, Zimmerman has not been charged and it never will. They have NO CASE.

Then why did you say he said their names?

Who was wearing a red sweater? How come he could not see who was white and who was black? Why is this one guy that never went to the police that night the ONLY witness you are listening to? Why not the other witnesses that spoke up that night and say things were different?

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Who was wearing a red sweater? How come he could not see who was white and who was black? Why is this one guy that never went to the police that night the ONLY witness you are listening to? Why not the other witnesses that spoke up that night and say things were different?

Oh man, you are a waste of time, get the facts first and then write, I think you havent read all this pages to know the facts, not the media BS or the hersay of some EAR witnesses. Think what you want the evidence shows the truth. An Zimmerman not been charged by now its hint of whats coming = NO CHARGES.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Oh man, you are a waste of time, get the facts first and then write,

What Facts?

The only known facts are the 911 tapes.

I'd like to call the police report Facts - - - but I really can't.

Beyond that - - EVERYTHING is speculation.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Oh man, you are a waste of time, get the facts first and then write, I think you havent read all this pages to know the facts, not the media BS or the hersay of some EAR witnesses. Think what you want the evidence shows the truth. An Zimmerman not been charged by now its hint of whats coming = NO CHARGES.

I got the facts. I am questioning your lies.
I am sorry you are so far up Pops ass that you cannot tell the difference anymore.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
What Facts?

The only known facts are the 911 tapes.

I'd like to call the police report Facts - - - but I really can't.

Beyond that - - EVERYTHING is speculation.

Those 911 tapes were doctored
the eye witness accounts were not..
Eye witness testimony is not speculation,
sworn statement knowingly lying is purjury.
The msm get away with lying though an eye witness
can't. The fbi has been in on this, the local pd, state pd, and DOJ all of them,
they are pretty good at sniffing
out the truth... They could of at anytime come out and charged him
if there was evidence of zimmerman not acting in self defense, where
are they, with the whole media attack group, and all those departments
on this, where are they? It does not need to go to a grand jury
if THEY had evidence.. Grand jury is the last resort..

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
This may be a little off topic, but I really don't think so.

Race tensions are heating up in this country....it is scary.

Police are looking for a 'white male in a white pick up'.....5 shootings of black people in a 7 hour period.

Tulsa Oklahoma Shooter On The Loose,"Targeting Black People To

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Those 911 tapes were doctored
the eye witness accounts were not..
Eye witness testimony is not speculation

Ask a judge to agree with you.
Any judge.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pizzanazi75
This may be a little off topic, but I really don't think so.

Race tensions are heating up in this country....it is scary.

Police are looking for a 'white male in a white pick up'.....5 shootings of black people in a 7 hour period.

Tulsa Oklahoma Shooter On The Loose,"Targeting Black People To

Something that I agree with you, this looks like a hate crime, just like some kids beaten up and old man and saying it was for Trayvon.

new topics

top topics

<< 203  204  205    207  208  209 >>

join